I am Sasuke's twin sister...

By LadyXenia843

The war ended. Hearts are broken. Feelings have changed. Will things go back to the same? Third Season of IAS... More

Before starting.
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.

13.

1.2K 41 10
By LadyXenia843

"Enjoying the view?" Kakashi said with a smirk while drying his hair.

"Yes." I said watching him.

Kakashi blushed a bit, and came closer to me.

🍋🍋🍋🍋

Kakashi got close to my face, and kissed me.

"I thought you forgot about my reward." He said with a smile.

"Sasuke went to look for me yesterday." I said to him.

He stopped and blinked.

"Don't worry, I don't think he knows. I told him that I was doing extra work." I said to him while hugging him by his neck.

"I am sorry, because of me we can't have a normal relationship." He said closing his eyes and hugging me tightly.

"I was the one deciding to do this. We both took the decision of doing this. Don't ever think is your fault." I said back to him.

He looked at my eyes and smiled.

"I love you."

"I love you too." I answered him.

We kissed and the kiss started very sweetly, but then turned into a more deeper kiss.

"Mhm...!" I complained to get air.

We finally separated, and I was catching my breath. He barely let me catch my breath, when he began to kiss me again, and slowly taking my clothes off me.

"... bed..." I said to him mid kiss as seems like he couldn't take his lips off mine.

He immediately picked me up, and laid me down in the bed. He continued to kiss me, while also touching every part of my body. Everywhere he touched felt hot. He started to lick and bite my neck.

"Ahh..." I moaned.

I placed my hands around his neck, and pulled him closer. Kakashi kissed me again, and inserted his tongue inside my mouth. He caressed my tongue with his tongue.

"Mhmm..."

He then began to take off my clothes, and I was only left with my underwear. They only last for a couple of seconds as he also took it off. Kakashi began to tease my nipples with his mouth. Kakashi has done it so many times that he knew exactly where to turn me on.

"Ahh..." I sighed as I felt my body to slowly heat up.

Kakashi then while still playing with my chest with his mouth, he slowly made his way down, and started to play with my inner folds with his hand. I was getting wet from just him playing with my body. My body wanted more and more, and I without knowing started to move my hips towards his hand.

"You want more?" Kakashi asked me with his aroused voice.

"Hmm...!" I moaned as I loved when he talked aroused.

"If you don't tell me, I don't know what you want." Kakashi teased me as he moved his hands away from me.

"... more... I want more." I answered aroused.

Kakashi's eyes darkened.

"Just what am I going to do with you? You are too much..." He said and immediately kissed me.

I kissed him back, and as we kissed he slowly inserted himself inside me.

"Ugh...!" I exclaimed mid kiss, but Kakashi didn't stopped kissing me or making his way deeper in me.

He then inserted himself in one thrust.

"Ahhh!!!" I cried as the movement was too sudden. "S-slowly...!" I tried to talk, but Kakashi didn't have me a chance to catch my breath.

Kakashi continued to thrust deep inside me in places that I didn't even know where possible to reach.

"Ahh... Mhmm...!"

"Saki...!"

"More...! More..."

Kakashi began to move faster thrusting in and out inside me.

"I am almost...!" I cried as I felt my climax coming.

"I am also..." Kakashi said back.

Kakashi flipped me to my stomach, and my eyes flashed as the simple movement made me cum. Kakashi didn't stop and started to move faster.

"Ugh...! I-...! Just came...!" I said between moans.

"Doesn't it feel good?" Kakashi said lowly on my ear.

I shuddered from his voice. Kakashi then turn my head to the side and kissed me. He thrust one more time before taking his erection out and finishing outside.

"I want to take a shower..." I said feeling my body sticky from the sweat.

A whole ass workout... I thought as I stood up.

"... why are you following me?" I asked as I saw Kakashi following me to the bathroom.

"Going to take a shower?"

"... You are not going to let me take a shower." I said to him.

"Come on, we are just going to take a shower, okay?"

I sighed and let him come with me.

🍋🍋🍋

Wrong choice.

"..."

"Are you mad?" Kakashi asked me standing at the side of the bed.

"... No..." I said at the last moment.

Even if I actually wanted to shower... it felt good...

"Okay, then what do you want for dinner?" Kakashi asked me looking like a sad puppy.

"... I want Ramen." I said trying to remember what was the last time I ate it. "Let's go." I said as I got up from the bed.

"Are you sure?"

"Yup, we can just say that we just meet there accidentally if anything." I said to him.

Kakashi nodded, and we got going. When we arrived the smell of the Ramen entered my nose.

"Nothin better than Ichiraku Ramen." I said while sitting down in a chair.

"It's been a while since I have seen you around here."

"Yeah, I have been busy with work." I answer with a small smile.

"So what can I get you?"

"I will get a Miso Ramen with extra pork." I ordered my food.

Then Kakashi entered too.

"Ah, Hokage-sama. It's good to see you." Ichiraku greeted Kakashi.

"Haha... ha." Kakashi laughed awkwardly.

He also ordered his food, and we began to talk about random stuff.

"Ah. Remind me to give you an important scroll tomorrow." Kakashi told me as we were getting our food.

"A scroll?" I asked him. "Thank you for the food." I said as I began to eat.

"A mission. They requested the best ninja, which is you." Kakashi said with a sweet smile.

Ugh...! My heart! I thought as I simped for my boyfriend in my mind.

"Idiot..." I said in a low voice as I felt my ears getting red.

We finished eating, and we went back home again.

"Huff...! I am full." I said as I laid down in the sofa.

"Don't lay down, you can make yourself sick."

"Ehh..." I said lazily.

I stood up, and went to him. I then hugged him from his back.

"I love you." I told him while still hugging him.

Kakashi turned around, and hugged me back too.

"I love you too." He said as he kissed me in the forehead.

I smiled, and we went to sleep. The next day came, and we were at work again. I was doing my daily work, when Kakashi called me.

"Did you called, Hokage-sama?" I asked him when entering.

He nodded.

"Here's the scroll. The mission shouldn't take too long for you, at maximum two days." He told me as he gave me the scroll. I looked over it, and it didn't looked complicated.

"Shouldn't other ninja try to do this mission? Wouldn't that be better?" I asked him.

"Well, they asked for you because seems like the youngest daughter is a fan of you, and they told me that she wanted to meet you."

"Eh... okay."

Because of the mission I was dismissed early to pack up. I packed up the things I would need, and took off. I teleported somewhere a little far from where the mission is, so I don't bring trouble to myself. I went to the place where they told me, and waited for the person.

"Can I offer you anything while you wait?" A maid asked me.

"Ah, no. I am fine, thank you." I answered with a small smile.

I waited for fifteen minutes, until someone finally came.

"I am sorry, for making you wait. I was out when you came." A guy came through the door.

"It's fine." I said with a business smile.

"Then, I shall tell you what's the mission. Nozomi will be here after you come back to meet you." He told me and began to explain the details of the mission.

It wasn't too difficult, just to make some bandits go away, and place a seal to protect the town. It took me five hours to complete the entire mission. I went back because I had to meet the little girl.

Maybe she will be like Yukimaru when he was younger. He is so cute. Now days, he is busy with his team... we meet every other day, but still... I began to think as I walked back.

"Wow, you really are the best ninja." The same guy from earlier greeted me.

I followed him inside to a room, and then we sat down while we waited for Nozomi.

"Here is some Dango, please take as many as you want." The guy offered me.

I hadn't eaten anything for a while, so I took one.

"I haven't introduced myself, have I? I am Nozaki."

I gulped my dango, and introduced myself.

"I am Saki." I said back.

"Yeah, I know." He said with an eyes closed smile.

"Huh?"

Then my vision started to blur, and I fell into the darkness.

"Sweet dreams."

Was the last thing I heard before blacking out.

++++++++++

Narrator's pov

"Did Saki finished her mission already?" Naruto asked Kakashi as it was his turn to give him his food because Saki wasn't there.

"Yeah, she just send me her review." Kakashi said reading the review.

"Then she should be in her way." Naruto said happily.

Kakashi just nodded. The day passed, and Saki still didn't came back. The next morning, everyone came to work, but Saki was missing.

"Have someone seen Saki?" Kakashi asked the other three.

"No..." Naruto answered.

"I thought she was here already." Shikamaru said with some papers in his hands.

"I haven't heard anything from her too." Itachi said a little worried.

"Then, let's wait for a little bit more. I am sure she just stopped on the way to buy sweets or other stuff." Kakashi said to them.

They all nodded, and continued their work, but even at the end of the day. There were no news about Saki. She hadn't reached to them either.

"Let's calm down. It's Saki we are talking about. She is immune to any disease or poisons." Kakashi tried to calm down the two crazy brothers that were losing it in front of him.

"We know that! But she would never do this! Not just disappearing out of no where!" Sasuke yelled worried.

"What if something bad happened to her?" Itachi alose panicked.

"First, we should make sure if there are any clues in her apartment." Kakashi told them. "And also, this shouldn't reach other's ears."

The two of the nodded, and disappeared. They immediately went to Saki's apartment, but couldn't find anything. They tried they best to keep her privacy. They still couldn't find anything.

"Okay, Sasuke. You will go see where she was last seen, and ask for her. Any information you obtain, you should report to us immediately." Kakashi made his decision.

"I should also-"

Kakashi interrupted Itachi.

"We still have a lot of paperwork to finish, and now more because of Saki's disappearance. We cannot have more people missing."

Itachi understood this, but was still frustrated.

"Don't worry, I will report everything I find as soon as possible." Sasuke tried to calm down Itachi.

They went away, and Kakashi remained in his office.

"I really hope everything is good." Kakashi said as he looked outside of the window.

Kakashi began to think of anything that might be a clue for this. As the hours passed, Kakashi began to feel anxious. He didn't slept for the entire night, and stood in his office. The next morning, Sasuke sent a report. Kakashi called for Itachi and they both read the report.

"What?" Kakashi exclimed as he read the report.

"How is that possible?" Itachi said at the end.

I can't find the place of the mission that Saki went. The next other village is one hour away, and when I asked about the village, they couldn't tell me anything. They all said the same "I know it's there, but for some reason I cannot remember anything else." I tried to look for any Genjutsus, but I don't find anything.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

2079 words

(A/n- 🧍‍♀️)

I DO NOT OWN NARUTO OR ANY DRAWINGS

Thank you for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.9K 97 14
Three years have passed, the heiress was determined with hope inside her until the Akatsuki took everything that she loved away from her. Will she fi...
140K 3.9K 20
(Completed) What happens when Sakura, Hinata, Ino and Tenten runaway to better themsleves because of a conversation they overheard. How will the boys...
177K 4.3K 25
After the 3rd Great Shinobi War was won, the struggle of regaining what has been lost was the next challenge for the Shinobi's of Konohagakure. Sakur...
116K 3.7K 27
When Sakura Haruno loses her memory in the tight battle between Sasuke and Itachi Uchiha, she gets married to Sasuke three years later out of pity fo...