𝙎𝙒𝙀𝙀𝙏 𝙉𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏 • amane...

De tomorrow-by-tsundere

――甘い夜 | 𝐒𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐓 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 SEQUEL to Ghosted | Hanako-kun x Reader After the memories of getting ghosted a... Mais

/ /sweet night
sweet night: trailer
𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 + 𝐃𝐄𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐒 [PLEASE READ]
𝐄𝐂𝐋𝐈𝐏𝐒𝐄 𝐀𝐫𝐜:
𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐄
𝐌𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐇
𝐋𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐀
𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋
𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐀
𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐋𝐄𝐘 ♡
𝐍𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐑𝐀 𝐀𝐫𝐜:
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐒
𝐄𝐔𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐀
𝐋𝐀𝐁𝐘𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐇 𝐀𝐫𝐜:
𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐄𝐋
𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐈𝐒𝐄
𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐑𝐀
𝐉𝐈𝐑𝐎
𝐋𝐘𝐍𝐍
𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐓
𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄
𝐂𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐒𝐑𝐎𝐀𝐃𝐒 𝐀𝐫𝐜:
𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐇
𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐀 ♡
𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐀
𝐊𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐄𝐘♡
𝐒𝐎𝐏𝐇𝐈𝐀
𝐆𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐒 𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐃 𝐀𝐫𝐜:
𝐏𝐀𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐊
𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐇
𝐉𝐀𝐙𝐙
𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐗𝐀 ♡
𝐍𝐈𝐊𝐊𝐈
𝐀𝐔𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐘
𝐋𝐎𝐈𝐙𝐄♡
𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐀
𝐍𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐀𝐫𝐜:
𝐆𝐋𝐘
𝐊𝐎𝐅 ♡
𝐉𝐘
𝐘𝐒𝐀𝐁𝐄𝐋
𝐑𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐍
𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐒
𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐋
𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐀
𝐊𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓𝐈
𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐀
𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐎 𝐀𝐫𝐜:
𝐀𝐍𝐘𝐀
𝐒𝐔𝐊𝐈
𝐏𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐀♡
𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐒𝐒
𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐃𝐈
𝐃𝐈𝐑𝐊
𝐌𝐈𝐆𝐔𝐄𝐋
𝐃𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐂
𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐄 ♡
𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐀 ♡
𝐉𝐄𝐒
𝐉𝐀𝐃𝐄 ♡
𝐊𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐍
𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐈
𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐀
𝐉𝐈𝐍
𝐉𝐀𝐍𝐄 ♡
𝐊𝐀𝐓𝐄
𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐄
𝐉𝐀𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐈𝐂𝐄♡
𝐇𝐀𝐙𝐈𝐄𝐋
𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐆𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐃
𝐋𝐈𝐀
𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐖
𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐄
𝐄𝐗𝐓𝐑𝐀: 𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐀𝐘 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐕𝐈𝐄𝐖
𝐄𝐗𝐓𝐑𝐀: 𝐐 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐀
𝐄𝐗𝐓𝐑𝐀: 𝐀 𝐋𝐈𝐋 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 𝐔𝐏𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄
𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐓𝐎 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘 𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐅𝐔𝐃𝐀: 𝐀𝐍 (𝐔𝐍)𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐏𝐅𝐔𝐋 𝐆𝐔𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐁𝐘 𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐊𝐎 𝐅𝐓. 𝐘/𝐍
𝐍𝐎𝐍-𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐍 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓
𝐤𝐨𝐮'𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐫~𝟓
𝐤𝐨𝐮'𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐫~𝟔
𝐤𝐨𝐮'𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐫~𝟕
𝐤𝐨𝐮'𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐫~𝟖
𝐄𝐗𝐓𝐑𝐀: 𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄

𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐉𝐀𝐇

812 47 31
De tomorrow-by-tsundere

Amane never thought about the future yet it was so near since they only have two years till they graduate. "I'm still taking career counselling, how about you?" He bounces back the question to his girlfriend as her eyes widened. Y/n thought that children have it easy when they choose what they want to be when they grow up, she had a lot of choices and now that the future is near, making it difficult to make a choice.

"I kinda stopped..." Y/n admitted, she couldn't remember the last time she had career counselling, maybe it was back when she was in elementary. "I stopped attending them since there's literally no teacher who would try to help me choose my career. I wanted to have Tsuchigomori-sensei as my counsellor, I think he could help me."

"Considering I was this close of not having a future back then, I feel scared when time passes by, like one day you're an adult now and you'll never get to look back because we'll only go forward." Y/n tells him, hugging her knees together while looking ahead. "Like hey bitch you're now an adult watcha gonna do? Bitch I don't fucking know, I'm an indecisive hoe."

"I envy those who look forward to the future and there's me, scared." The h/c haired couldn't help but to chuckle at her words. "And you know what's scary? When you're not a part of it..." Y/n whispered the last part but Amane could hear her loud and clear, it's like she didn't want to move forward at all. His amber eyes sparkled with mirth, he felt the epiphany on what he should do to convince her that there's nothing to be afraid of.

He grabbed her hands as Y/n turns to look at Amane, both of them getting lost from each other's stares. Amane has a bright blush on his face, thinking that it might be corny if he told her and it made Y/n's face turn red either. "Let's get married... in the future." He proposed, its more like a shy mumble, kinda weird for someone who literally can switch from cute to hot. "I'm not sure if that would change your mind, but I want to be a part of yours too."

It felt like the air had taken away from Y/n's lips. "I'll make sure of it." Amane smiled goofily, squeezing her hands together so tenderly. Y/n quivered, turning away from the male and blushed heavily at his cheesiness. She was wonder struck, too speechless to say anything.

"If you're in it then... I supposed it won't hurt to look forward to the future..." Y/n murmured, her h/c eyes glancing up to his amber eyes under his thick lashes. Amane moved her bangs up, placing his lips on top of her forehead. "Sure, I'll marry you in the future..."

Amane engulfs her into a big hug, throwing his arms around her waist and tugged her closer. "I'm so glad..." He puts his hand behind her hair, nuzzling his cheek against hers. Y/n smiled as she hugged him back. It'll ruin the moment if she reminded him that they're already married in the supernatural side of the world but he meant the marriage in real life. "I really am glad..."

"Are you crying...?" Y/n tried to hold back her giggles as Amane started to sniffle in a quiet manner so that his girlfriend wouldn't hear it. Everything that is currently happening at this very moment felt surreal, even Amane couldn't believe it. She used to believe that she's the only one who could only save herself from the grief she had been holding but sometimes, you need someone there for you too, there's nothing wrong about relying on someone unless they're willing to let you cling on them. Like Amane.

"...Thank you for loving me." He sob laughs, hugging her tighter as if she's gonna slip away from him. Y/n totally forgot that this is the same guy who went under her shirt to suck, her face right now is probably the same as the moyai statue but smiled afterwards. Feeling a little bold, Y/n cupped his cheeks giving Amane a quick smooch on his lips.

"..."

"..."

In retaliation, Amane slips his hands on her waist, tugged her closer as she gasped and kissed her on the spot, a little longer than she did. Pulling away with a smirk he said. "How bold of you to make the first move~" He cooed. Amane turned his head to the pile of notebooks from the able and back to Y/n. "We should call it a day, I'm already starving."

"Let me whip up something to eat, I already set the rice cooker so all I have to do is to cook dinner." Y/n stood up from the floor as she walked towards the kitchen, grabbed the apron and put it on. "Just go watch something."

Around five to ten minutes, Y/n was frying up some pork cutlets using her chopsticks while humming mindlessly. 'What could have happened to Karuto though? Is it really over? For some reason it lacks something dramatic...' She turned over to sauté the onions to the other pan for a few minutes then going back to watch the pork cutlet. "It was kind for Ayumi-san to send in some groceries."

"What chu making?" Amane walked over behind her and placed his chin on top of her shoulder, looking over to what she was cooking. Y/n knew how to cook when she started middle school since her mother is getting busier and busier as a chemical engineer along with her father so sometimes they have no time to cook and she decided to learn how to, just so she can prove that she can be reliable.

"Katsudon."

"Ooooh~" Amane stared down in awe, smiling contently while she was making their food for the night. Y/n wouldn't exactly call herself a great cook but she does know how to, besides its better to know how to cook rather than being good at it, it's all about survival. "Man, I'm so lucky to have you~"

"Ehem, anyways." Y/n's cheeks turned red at his compliment, she carefully puts the beaten egg along with the pork cutlet and onions. She grabbed the rice bowls and placed the food on top of it. "Yes finally! I didn't mess up the plating, take that Home Economics teacher!"

The two started to eat their food on the table, Amane liked the way she made katsudon even though Y/n stated that literally everyone do the same process but she could tell that he was pleased. "I remember back then where mom and dad was really busy, I'd wake up early to make boxed lunches for me and Hina. She really liked it when I cut the spam in star shapes."

"I sometimes cook donuts too when I feel like it, Hina used to love them too." Y/n started to tell a story on how she managed to start cooking on such a young age. "Like they say, we always struggle from the start. Mom taught me how to cook when we were still in good terms, I'd always mess up until I get the hang of it."

"She tried to teach Hina, and ended up burning the whole thing, she almost arsoned the whole house." Y/n chuckled, remembering those times back when it was still okay and well. Amane knew how to make a boxed lunch, only the sausage and egg rolls part like what he did when Y/n left her lunch back then and he had to cook her one with the help of Yashiro. "I know its been three years since her death, but you can't help but to miss someone when you already know they're not coming back at all."

Amane slowly chews on his food, listening intentively at Y/n. "Like who knows, your bestfriend would turn out to be your enemy in the end, it's common knowledge to think that the bond between both won't return but deep inside you two wanted to reconcile. Isn't it funny, remember telling someone to fuck off and when you turn back you wish you didn't say that."

"Yana-san's story is kind of sad though, she and her bestfriend didn't end in good terms but then she found out that he died before they could make up." Amane suddenly remembered what Yana had told them from a week ago. "Sometimes, you gotta lower your pride down a little because regret is always in the end."

Souho is the first thing that came into her mind after Amane had said those words. Y/n had never forgiven him yet she left him a piece of advice that will come in handy once he decides to be in a serious relationship with someone. If you're trying to lessen the guilt by treating someone with what you could have done to the person you hurted before,

That's not how it works, it's being unfair. Y/n is difficult to understand, why can't she just forgive Souho for ghosting her? It's not like they lasted or they even have something memorable to begin with. "My mom and I have the most complicated dynamic, she used to be close with me and Hina until she drifted apart from me and paid attention more to Hina as she is the youngest." Y/n gently blows her teacup and sipped her tea. "Growing up, I'd always get involved whenever Hina did something, like she'd take her anger out of me by not teaching my sister."

"I decided to distance myself with Mom, making sure that I don't get involved with her shenanigans. I'll only talk to her if she talks to me, for my whole life it was like that." Y/n smiled, even though her voice started to break a little from venting about her family. "Dad, however, we're still okay but I don't really mind him that much. I think my mom's treatment triggered my abandonment issues."

"Why am I telling this to you-" Y/n laughed nervously, grabbing the bowls and chopsticks to stack them so she can wash them later. Just before she stood up from the table, Amane grabbed her hand and looked at her with a soft gaze, tenderly gripping her hand as he placed his right hand on top of hers.

"Sit."

Y/n blinked yet she obeyed, no wonder she's a bottom. Amane clasped her hands warmly, he did remember her saying that her family neglected her but what she just told him now is most of the story. No wonder she feels hesitant to reciprocate his affections back when they first met until she started to open up a little coming off as shy, then the first initiation as days go by. "You can tell me everything and anything, whenever you feel like it of course. If you want to talk about something, don't hesitate to go to me because I'm willing to hear everything you say..."

He brought her hands towards his lips, looking at Y/n as he kissed her hands. "Gosh, you're making me feel butterflies." She playfully rolled her eyes while laughing softly on how cheesy Amane is.

"Really~" Amane grinned back. "I've always thought you're the one who's giving me butterflies~"

As Y/n thought she could definitely fall in love with him over and over again in different ways. Who knew?

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

loraine's note:

i'm finally back! but not for long, i'm still figuring it out on how i'm going to update after moon, so my goal for the xmas break is to update after moon and would probably put sweet night in hiatus since we're almost to two of our final arcs. if anyone is wondering how i am, i am doing well, the ghost and i are still friends till this day, and yeah, everything is just a misunderstanding on what happened to the ghosting shit and it turns out that its all coming from the person i based on the pufferfish of an ex ;-;

just a quick recap the ex decided to take matters to her own hands and decided to attack me for talking to the ghost back then, i mean, we're just friends bitch chille, she tried to tell him to stop talking to me and be harsh on me but the ghost didn't want to and it caused her to like go warfreak on me and it made my anxiety worse. what i told you all is that he told on me so that the pufferfish can go berserk on me but in reality, he tried to stop her from doing so but her stubborn ass decided to not listen. 

so please, any of you whose friend is in a relationship and their partner is being jealous because your friend hangs out with you more, try to distance yourself first and don't forget to check in your friend once in a while. we get that it'll drift things apart between the two of you, but don't worry, just sip some tea and wait for things to unfold. 

anyways that's all lmao

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

76.6K 2.1K 13
CONTAINS MANGA SPOILERS Lets just say that by accident, Yashiro travels back in time to 1969 and meets her ghost friend's true self, Amane. She becom...
47K 1.1K 10
[Hananene] Come along for the ride with Hanako and Yashiro as they fall more and more in love! There with be lots of fluff, plenty of intimate moment...
30.5K 1K 22
*CONTAINS MANGA SPOILERS* Manipulation, lying, fear. After Yashiro Nene becomes aware that her life is coming to an end, the trio struggle with how t...
2.9K 25 12
D̸o̸ y̸o̸u̸ y̸o̸u̸ k̸n̸o̸w̸ a̸b̸o̸u̸t̸ t̸h̸e̸ 7̸ w̸o̸n̸d̸e̸r̸s̸?̸ Y̸o̸u̸ d̸o̸n̸'̸t̸?̸ W̸a̸n̸n̸a̸ k̸n̸o̸w̸ t̸h̸e̸ f̸a̸m̸o̸u̸s̸ o̸n̸e̸?̸ H̸e̸r̸ n̸a̸m̸e...