Beyond Temptation | 18+

By Basictales

A Reverseharem Story ..... "Pardon me... Did I hear it right?" Aadya was bewildered. Is it a dream or reality... More

Introduction
More Characters
1) Enigma
2) Sharing Her
3) Cute Siren
4) Stalking Them
5) Meeting
6) Look At Me
7) Kind or Clever Mind?
8) Challenge
9) Doomed
10) She's No Angel
11) Stop Staring At Me
12) What have you done Brother!
13) Be careful what U wish 4
14) That night I kissed you
15) The Good bye Look
16) Choose or Loose
17) The Devil's Den
18) Like a Sandalwood's Scent
19) Dreaming of you
20) The Punishment
21) Loving, Caring, Blackmailing.
22) My Princess
23) Date Night
24) Power Play
25) Fantasizing about her
26) The Girl Who Loved Digvijay
27) Dirty Desires
28) Save The Date
29) Love
31) Jalebis And Kisses
32) Red
33) My Home
34) Gucci And Knife
35) We Are Who We Are
36) Dirty Vibes - I
37) Dirty Vibes II
38) Found You Lost You
39) Where Have You Been?
40) One For All And All For One
41) The Eighth Vow
42) A Dark Red Season
43) I Can't Pretend
44) Swing Of Love
45) Serendipity
46) No Us Without You
47) Sugar
48) Claims
49) Soft Flower
50) Wild Flower
51) Crimson Leaves
The Aesthetic
52) Infidelity
53) Flightless Bird
54) The Unsaid Feelings
55) The Fourth Man
56) Someone Out There
57) Sacrifices
58) My Type Of Touch
59) Horny Husband
60) Love Is In The Air
61) Souvenir
62) Realization
63) February
64) Losing Someone
65) Lady Of His Dreams
66) Pain
67) Let's Burn Ourselves A Bit
68) When The Souls Met
69) Just Like Animals
70) Anal What!?
71) Ass Cheeks Blushing
72) Past ?
73) Kamasutra
74) Naked
75) Honeymoon - I
76) Honeymoon II
77) Honeymoon - III
78) Confession
79) Public Sex ?
80) Two Years, Two Months
81) The Gala

30) Scarlet Letter

7.5K 470 63
By Basictales

It was another beautiful morning, the same as before. The chirping of the birds, the sun rays kissing the white flowing curtains and the old songs playing on the all India radio.

The morning and everything about this morning was same however there was something different, something special this morning has brought with it.

It has brought a saccharine and blissful smile on Aadya's face. She was smiling for no special reason. She could not help but wonder,"Is this natural ? Does every soon to be bride feel this way? "

Perhaps not.

Shaking her head she again brings her focus to the work in hand.

It was seven in the morning. Sitting on her study desk she was seeing the data sheets of the field duty which was scheduled today.

It was a field duty in slum areas and poor parts of the town for the awareness on children vaccination.

The people in this part of the town live in poverty and are not aware of the necessity of the essential vaccination for newborn and children under ten.

It was essential to make them aware and even convince the people there about how important vaccination for children is.

She was solely focused on checking the final data sheets however her mind was drifting to them now and then.

Yesterday was a hell of a day.

No each day with them is a hell of a day.

Inserting the white sheets in the printer she thought how her life was plain and white like these sheets before, however from the moment she had met them her life had become like a colorful canvas of a painter.

Clicking on the printout, Aadya glanced towards the open window. The warm sunlight was replacing the white cold fog of winter.

This year the winter is it's peak, she smiled to herself thinking this year there is change in the weather too.

Otherwise every year this namesake winter comes like a hiding star behind the black clouds.

Taking out the printed sheets from the printer she placed them inside the files, neatly.

Heaving a sigh when she sat down on the chair her subconscious again took her back to yesterday.

Yesterday was full of shocks and surprises.

She got to know about Digvijay's first marriage.

Then about his past.

And then she got to know about his weird fantasies and his true intentions.

And last but not the least she got to see such a soft side of Vikram.

However the biggest shock she got yesterday was Digvijay being into kinky stuff.

Aadya's face twitched in disgust; she could not understand why a simple and easy man like Digvijay was into these things.

Isn't it too weird?

Till now what she knows about kinks is that they do sex in a unrealistic way with some kind of character play. That's what she had heard from the gossip the girls of her class would do when she would try to solve the algebraic expressions sitting on the first bench.

It was tenth grade, it was a free period and the girls sitting behind Aadya were speaking about sex and kinks. She would roll her eyes at their gossip and taking out the cotton rolls from her skirt pocket she would insert them in her ears.

She knew she would fail math if she started gossiping with them.

Aadya could not help but wonder what he really likes about this dominant submissive thing. And what kind of pleasure he gets while dominating a dominating woman.

And why the hell he finds her dominating. She is anything but dominating!

When Aadya woke up this morning the last thing she wanted to think about them and their different ways of showing love because today was an important day at work and she didn't want to lose her focus because god himself is a witness they have now become her biggest distraction.

She added a few more blank pages in the printer for taking out some more print outs.

It's my time, I should not waste it on thinking about them. She mumbled as the all India radio started playing another old song.

However, her mind has some other ideas. She bit her lips thinking should she do this or not.

She glanced towards the closed door of her room and then at the time on the screen. It was seven twenty six. Anokhi must be sleeping now. There is no harm in only seeing what is it ?

Why was he so obsessed with these kinks? That he even dreamt about it.

She blew out the air from her mouth and did what her mind was saying.

Rubbing her sweaty hands over her dress she typed the words

K I N K

She typed the word however deleted it.

D O M I N A N T

She typed.

Yesterday he was speaking about dominating a dominant woman. She was a little confused about what he was trying to convey so let's see what he truly meant by dominating a dominating woman.

She frowned seeing the initial results. They were about the literal meaning of the word dominant.

Not wanting to read about random word meaning and articles she clicked on images.

The initial results were nothing controversial or something which made her uncomfortable. However as she scrolled down the pictures and the poses in those pictures were becoming more erotic than normal.

Aadya's mouth was agape at the erotic pictures. She wondered if she will be ever be successful in forcing out this erotic images out of her mind.

A girl was naked except for six inch high heels and a black sheer stockings with garter. A black silk blindfold over her eyes. Nipple clamps attached to her exposed nipples with its chain held in her mouth.

Her wrist tied together and secured on the far end of the wooden table, her naked body bent over and drawn across the table.

Her slender legs clad with sexy stockings tied to the end of the table making a v shape which had kept her pussy gaping open.

Her face was red in pain as the man wearing only old blue jeans was raising a leather paddle in the air as if he was about to smack her ass.

In another picture one completely naked woman was on her knees and a man was sitting on a black leather sofa like a king. She was bending down and licking his leather shoes while another woman had her head disappear between his legs over his dick.

Gasping, she placed her hand over her mouth in shock. For Aadya they were way to explicit pictures.

She shivered, the images on the screen were arousing.

The erotic poses, the unkindness in man's face and a painful pleasurable look on woman's red face was feeding the desire burning within her.

The pictures were getting more erotic as she scroll down. She gulped and cupped her hands between her thighs. Her panties were getting a little wet as if someone had set a hot thunder between her thighs.

The erotic poses on the screen made heat bloom in her lower belly and the fire burning of desire was spreading in her blood.

In another picture a woman was on her fours with a blindfold over her eyes and her blonde hair all messed up. Saliva was dripping on the floor from her ajar mouth. The man was kneeling behind her and was grabbing a handful of her hair, twisting it into a ponytail and pulling her head back, overwhelming her. He was holding a wand-like thing against her pussy as if slowly caressing it over her sensitive skin.

Aadya got it a little later but when she understood what he was doing to the woman she could not help but feel more hotness spreading on her skin.

Those pictures were art.. An erotic, sexual art.

However she had no idea that these pictures were not even closer to the things digvijay was desiring to do with her.

She clicked on the BDSM theme which was showing on the screen and as soon as she saw the images on the screen she glanced away not able to see those bold and erotic pictures.

The hotness she was feeling just seconds away had disappeared somewhere.

The images were way too explicit for her; she could not believe what she just saw.

Her heart was racing and her hands shivering, from the corner of her eyes she glanced at the computer screen again.

In some pictures a woman wearing nothing but leather shoes was hanged upside down with her legs wide open and hands chained separated to the wooden board. A man was standing behind her with his head between her thighs. He was sucking her pussy while another man was smacking her ass with some kind of whip.

There were so many pictures showing more explicit content which was way too hard for Aadya to see.

She was about to put a halt on her little adventure but before she could do that her heart stopped realizing the presence of someone else in her room who had caught her red handed seeing erotic pictures on computer instead of working.

"Were you watching porn?" Anokhi asked with her mouth hung open in shock.

Aadya quickly clicked the exit button.

"What? No! " Aadya exclaimed.

Anokhi smirked and walking closer to Aadya she took out the fresh printout from the printer and said in a teasing voice," Alright then what is this?" she said waving the paper in front of Aadya.

Aadya cursed underneath her breath.

In the haste of closing the search results she has clicked printout and one of the erotic picture was printed.

However when Aadya clearly saw the picture her brows knitted and she snatched the printed paper from Anokhi's hand.

She looked down at the picture. It was completely different from the pictures she was seeing a few minutes ago.

She looked down keenly observing the scene in the picture.

The BDSM images were so strong that she had no power to have a proper look at them, however she knew this one picture was something else.

Because here a woman was controlling the man, not the other way around.

The man was lying naked on the red smooth rug with a blindfold over his eyes, his hands tightened above his head by thick black ropes and his legs spread slightly. A beautiful but bold looking woman wearing a dark red lipstick and her straight hair tied in a sleek ponytail was sitting on top of him with his dick inside her pussy and her legs spread over his shoulders.

Aadya understood that it was some kind of sex position and the woman was taking the control.

The picture was way too sexy and stunning.

A woman over a man not under him.

A woman controlling the man not letting him control her.

And the look of her face was screaming that she has a bigger hand here and she is not only enjoying the sex but the power and the control comes with it.

"It's sexy, right?" Anokhi whispered.

"Yeah..." Aadya mumbled.

"So you were watching porn then? "

"What? Obviously not. I was searching about something and these things came up. I was just closing it and you came in. I saw all this by accident. I didn't search for it." she denied straightly, shaking her head.

"Of course," Anokhi said in a high pitched tone, teasing her.

"Well if you have any type of kink then it's nothing to shy about."

"No Anokhi I don't, " Aadya said, turning off the computer and dumping the paper into the dustbin.

"Umm so your soon to be husbands are into these kinks..? " she asked.

Aadya snapped her head towards her and gave her an angry look, Anokhi visibly pale seeing the angry look on Aadya's face. It's very rare when Aadya gets angry but when she does the hell looks like a serene place to live instead of seeing her in the eyes.

Before Aadya could explode her fury on Anokhi the doorbell rang saving Anokhi from Aadya's anger.

Anokhi ran out of the room like a scalded cat.

Aadya shook her head at her antics and heaved a sigh of relief at least she didn't bug her more about these things.

AADYA!!

Suddenly Anokhi shouted her name, making her flinch at her loud tone.

"What the hell?" Aadya cursed her, placing her hand over her chest. Aadya yelled at her in an equally loud voice, "You BITCH!! Why are you shouting like a mad woman?"

"Come here, fast." Aadya groaned and walked out of her room.

"What? " she asked Anokhi , who was frozen at her place with her mouth hanging open as if Harry Styles had visited them.

Shaking her head at her friend's dramatic expression she glanced at the person on their doorsteps.

Alejandro, the triumvirate's most trusted and loyal man, was standing in front of them with a bouquet of red roses in one hand and a small gift box in his other hand.

"Good morning, ma'am," he greeted her in his thick accent.

"Good morning, Alejandro. What brings you here? " she asked him, getting embarrassed by the way Anokhi was gawking at the middle aged man who was clad in a gray three piece suit.

"These bouquet of flowers and the gift are from sirs for you," he said, forwarding the bouquet towards her.

Aadya's cheeks turned red as the bloomed red roses while she was taking the big bouquet and gift from him.

Murmuring a small Thankyou she asked him for a tea or coffee however he denied it and left from her apartment doing his job.

"Holy fuck that dude was damn sexy and this bouquet is so beautiful and big!" Anokhi curses aloud as she tried to touch the rose petals but one look from Aadya and she takes her hand back.

Aadya took a gentle sniff of the roses if she wasn't mistaken the bouquet has more than hundred roses.

Touching the flower petals with her fingertips she felt the smoothness of the roses and placed it gently on the coffee table.

She then looked at the gift which was beautifully wrapped in a red velvet cover.

"Open it," said Anokhi with a smile on her face.

Aadya glanced at her friend and nodded at her, smiling.

Without taking much time she opened the velvet cover of the gift delicately with her fingers, the smile still not leaving her rosy lips.

A frown appeared on her forehead seeing a small red velvet box. Placing it over her palm she wondered what's inside it.

Gently, she clicked the box open. A gasp of surprise passed through her lips.

Even Anokhi took a seat beside Aadya to look at Triumvirate's first gift to their would be wife.

She whistled admiring the beauty of the pearl shining in the red box.

A single pearl speaks a thousand words of love and that's exactly what this precious pearl was doing.

The large pink pearl was encrusted by diamonds were speaking of their love and admiration for her.

The natural wanderers were the most beautiful of its kind, sparkling elegance and charm.

They sure have a good taste, these natural pink shiny pearls will only enhance her beauty.

"Isn't it one of the most expensive pearl of the world," Aadya asked, failing in hiding the surprise in her voice.

"Yes it is," Anokhi whispered, her eyes plastered in the large pink pearl.

Shaking her head, Aadya said,"I can not accept it. This is a very expensive gift. I am happy with the flowers."

"Are you mad ? They give you the most expensive pearl in the world. And you are giving it back to them," Anokhi exclaimed.

"Yes, because it's extremely expensive. I don't think this expensive pearl pendant will look good on me." she sighed, looking at the pearl.

"Ouch" Aadya winced, rubbing her head.

Anokhi slapped her hard on the head.

"They could have gifted you diamonds as their first gift to you but they opted for pearls. I am sure there must be some reason behind it. So you can't compare their sweet gesture with money. And it is looking beautiful on your neck, see.." Anokhi said and taking out the pearl pendant chain from the red box she tied it around Aadya's neck.

Aadya touched the pearl which was resting over her skin looking beautiful while spreading it's allure.

She smiled at Anokhi and mumbled a small apology.

Anokhi smiled at her and gestured her eyes towards the red letter placed inside the red box.

Aadya took out the crisp scarlet letter from the box and took a gentle smell of it.

It had the fragrance of a fresh rosebud.

Her cheeks were no less than a rosebud turning crimson, realizing the letter in her hands was her first love letter from her husband.

They definitely know how to win her heart by their small beautiful gestures.

Opening the scarlet letter she moved her gaze from one word to another.

It was not a long letter but a few words of promise to her.

Our names will never be uttered without your and will always come after your name..

Her eyes become teary understanding the depth of their words.

*****************************

Vikram has always believed in the power of women. It was a woman who had made him a real man.

His mother. She had made his fortune.

Lavanya Rajawat is bitter and competitive, wanting her son to be on the top of the social hierarchy. Ruling like a king. She had always been his pillar and his favorite comrade since his childhood.

The time and situations had made her bitter and a woman full of pretensions, however he knew she was still that strong woman with a heart of gold who put forward her thoughts and opinions unapologetically, a woman who used to love her children equally.

"If you touch a girl without her consent I will kill you both with my own hands," she had drilled these words in her son's mind.

His family has given him and Aditya full freedom but has never taught them to dishonor a woman's dignity and respect.

After losing his virginity at the mere age of thirteen Vikram was addicted to sex. It was the best way to release all of his tension and stress. It was difficult for him to live without sex. The urge of sex increased more if he tried to tame his addiction.

Regardless of his uncountable flings and colorful life he had never forced himself on any girl. They all come to him with their own will.

If in future Aadya says no to him even after she will be his wife. He would never force himself on her.

My mother had brought me up better than this, he thought.

And now here seeing a young girl all bruised black and blue lying in a white hospital sheet was bringing an unexplainable pain to his heart.

The one side of her face was covered with ugly bite marks as if a wild animal had bitten her flesh.

Her nose was broken. A big dark black bruise was around her eyes.

Her broken jaw was held together by a wire.

He could only see the red and dark scratches on her face and neck but he knew the bigger wounds were hiding beneath that blue gown.

"She was such a beautiful girl.....now she will never be beautiful," uttered her younger brother, Rohan standing beside Vikram as they both were seeing her sleeping figure through the glass window.

"She is damaged and she could not even weep about it. They have crushed her face under their shoes. However she tries to say something whenever she sees papa crying." his eyes didn't wave from his sister.

"I have seen the wounds on her thighs, it scares me in my dream."

With his gaze fixed on the young girl, Vikram asked, "What did the doctor said? "

Taking a deep breath Rohan said, "They were f-i-v-e. One after another they r-r-a-p-e-d her... " he could not say anything but gathering his courage he spoke further, "They r-r-a-pe-d her with beer bottles and i-iro-n rod, made c-u-t-s on her st-o-m-ac-h and p-r-iv-a-te p-a-rt-s wi-t-h a gl-a-s-s. T-t-he va-g-i-na-l inj-u-ries are way too c-r-u-el than th-e phy-si-cal injuries... and it's stupid to speak about mental injuries."

"I understand what you are going through, " said Vikram.

Rohan chuckled blankly and said, "you can never understand."

Vikram looked at Rohan, he was looking at his sister with a painful look on his face. He asked him, "Can I meet her? "

"She is scared of men. She screamed when she first saw me after the incident. The only man she isn't scared of is Papa." he said and meeting Vikram's gaze he asked him, "Where is Papa? Have you given him some work? "

"Yes" Vikram said, flatly.

"I want to meet her." Vikram again said with determination.

"She would scream and it's not good for her."

"Okay at least let me see her from up close. She is sleeping. I will see her and come out." he said

But when he finally saw her from up close all he could see was an innocent face hiding behind those bruises and wounds.

They say we got what is written in our destiny nothing less nothing more.

But what about the unfortunate souls who got destroyed and demolished like some useless garbage.

Vikram remembered that pretty face of hers. A pretty girl with two pigtails looking down while smiling shyly showing the dimple of her left cheeks.

Mumbling a small hello sir while looking down on the floor to shy to look up at him.

His fist tightened trying to get a hold of his emotions. He was so outraged, that the anger bubbling in his blood was enough to burn down the whole world.

Cruelty... no it was more than cruel.

Rape is more than cruel. It is such a crime that cannot be cursed by any of the curse words.

If given the choice he can forgive a murderer but not a rapist. A rapist deserves only one thing.

A punishment, an inhumane punishment.

Vikram started making plans to kill those Irish bastards who have raped the girl who was no lesser than a sister to him.

Peeling off the layer of their skin.. Naa that will not hurt

Cutting their dick and feeding them their dick to each other ... Naa way too easy for them.

Dumping them inside the earth forever... no they will die very soon.

Locking them in the dungeon filled with flesh eating insects.. That sounds a little better.

Hanging them naked to the ceiling by their tongue and letting the insects feed on their body.. Sounds better.

Heating the red hot iron on a thousand degree celsius and thrashing it on their genitals... fucking amazing!! After that I will set their whole body alive on the fire.

Vikram was breathing heavily with a glint of valor in his eyes. A sudden sardonic smile was on his lips imagining the different ways he was going to punish those rapists.

He was feeling so outraged that he didn't even noticed when the girl opened her eyes and looked at the murderous look on his face, a sudden terror ran pass through her body.

She was feeling like the room was closing around her and the fate of death that she had escaped away from that night by a thin line had come back in the form of a man.

Who is he? Is he good or bad?

Nothing matters, the only thing that was in her mind was...he is a man. And by the furious look on his face she was sure that he was going to do the same thing as them.

The tears welled up in her bruised eyes. Even the bubbling hot tears were feeling like blood to her.

They have beaten her black and blue till the time she bled through her eyes.She had cried blood that night. She tried thrashing her limbs however she didn't have any power of doing so.

Vikram cursed at himself and his face morphed into a guilty one when he looked at her frightened face.

He has scared the poor girl more.

"Shh.. Shh sweetheart I won't hurt you. Don't worry." he shushed in a brotherly way while sitting on the chair beside her.

The fright was visible on her face and she was trembling in fear. Unfortunately, she is scared of men, especially the men who are older than her and screams an aura of power.

Vikram was trying his best to suppress the rage bubbling inside him. He knew it very well that more than his anger and promises to take her revenge she needed a person who would believe in her and tell her that she has nothing to be ashamed about.

He relaxed his shoulders and removed the curtains from his emotions.

With love and sincerity in his eyes he looked at her the same way he had looked at her a few years back.

" Nitara, can I?" Taking out the handkerchief from his pants pocket, he pointed it towards her mouth and asked.

Nitara tried to wipe the dribble of saliva from her chin however she found herself stuck as if she was paralyzed seeing the emotions swirling in his brown eyes.

He was almost looking sincere. But she could not trust him.

After all he is a man.

More tears poured in her red eyes and her wounded lips quivered in pain and shame. She could not even clean the saliva from her chin.

She was feeling weak. Maybe she was weak and powerless forever , that's why they destroyed her so easily.

"Nitara.. Don't cry baby. Don't cry, I am going to call your mumma. Okay?" he said abruptly, getting up from the chair.

Even Vikram didn't remember when was the last time he spoke to someone with this softness.

He was about to turn around and leave the room but suddenly he felt her fingertips on his hand.

Stopping in his steps he looked back at her. She could not move her arms but she touched him with her fingertips,lightly.

He was shocked beyond anything. She touched him even if it's a small tap on his hand. She touched a man!

She again tapped her index finger on his hand as if telling him to sit down.

"You want me to sit here with you? " he asked.

"ye-a-" she gurgled out the words with more saliva dripping out of her mouth.

Again sitting on the chair he pointed the napkin in his hands towards her mouth as if asking her if he could touch her or not.

A normal thing like letting out a single yes was looking hard for her with her jaw held together with a wire hence she just blinked her eyes giving him a yes.

With utmost care and patience he wiped the saliva from her mouth and chin.

He could not help but wonder how such a young girl can be so damn strong.

She is facing so much while uttering a few words but whenever she would see her father cry she would ask him to stop crying enduring all the pain shooting through her jaws.

They both sat there in silence. Nitara would look at him now and then taking small glances of him and whenever his eyes met with her she would look away.

Vikram was lost in his thoughts. He was thinking why all of sudden she was believing in him and not looking at him with fear in her eyes.

Rohan and his mother were shocked to see that Nitara was not screaming seeing a man anymore.

One hour passed out in silence. Him sitting on the chair beside her and her drifting to a small nap.

Vikram brought his hands closer to her face to touch the bite marks on her cheeks however he thought it was better to not touch her.

It was around Eleven thirty when he decided to leave.

He glanced at her again when she was opening her bruised eyes, slowly.

Nitara was surprised to see him sitting at the same place as before. She was surprised at herself too. She slept in the presence of a man. Letting go of the alertness.

Vikram warmly smiles at her and whispers,"Good morning again, sunshine."

She just blinked her eyes.

"It's time for me to leave. I want to meet someone special." he said and she blinked her lashes more as if telling him to tell her more about his someone special.

"You want to know about my someone special?" he asked, arching his brows.

"Hmm" she hummed.

"Well she is my soon to be wife. I am marrying her in a few days. Do you want to come to my wedding?"

She blinked again.

"Aren't you angry with me? I am telling you about my marriage when you are in pain. I think I should shut up now," he almost sounded embarrassed.

Her brows creased a little as she trying saying a, "Naah"

He smiled and looking directly at her eyes, he uttered," I believe you. I believe you, Nitara. I believe that you are pure and deserve all the happiness in the world. I believe in you sunshine. My unnamed relationship with you is now intact for our entire lives. I will always support you."

"Oky," she said in a very small voice and closed her eyes again as if bidding him a goodbye.

Vikram looked at her innocent face till his heart's content and turned around to leave the room.

However a small urge to give her a hug and kiss her forehead emerged in his heart.

Looking back he saw her eyes half opened.

"Can I hug you? " he asked in a small voice.

"Na" she said, closing her eyes again.

Every touch was now filthy for her.

Coming out of the hospital Vikram was about to enter his car when Rohan shouted his name.

"Vikram Sir"

Vikram looked at the young boy who was panting, putting his hands on his knees.

Vikram simply raised his eyebrows asking him, what he wanted.

"Sir.. When is Papa coming back? " he asked, taking some deep breaths.

"You don't have to know." Vikram replied in a flat tone.

"Will it take more than a month for him to come back? " he asked again.

"Maybe," Vikram said and was about to enter in this car when Rohan again asked him one question.

"Sir, will you give me a job? "

Vikram's brows knitted thinking why is he asking him for a job. He doesn't look like more than fifteen.

Grasping what Vikram must be thinking now, Rohan said abruptly, "I really want to do a part time job. After school I come here and all I hear is her screams and shouts when she sees me. I want a little distraction. I promise I will be good at work."

"I will think about it," he looked at the boy up and down and said, flatly. Entering in his car he drew off from there.

Rohan was rooted to his place looking at Vikram's retrieving car until it disappeared from his view.

****************************

"Madam, how many times should I tell you our kids don't need any vaccine," a woman almost shouted at one of the volunteers who was telling the woman about how important it is for a child to get BCG vaccinated.

"But ma'am," the volunteer tried again to convince her.

"Thank you. Now bye!" adjusting her two year old baby boy on her hips she said in a sterned tone.

"What's going on here? Aadya asked, coming to them.

They were on field duty. It was an awareness programme on necessary vaccinations for children below six.

"Ma'am, I have been trying to convince her for the last twenty minutes but she is not listening to me." the volunteer said almost in a complaining tone.

Aadya gave a hard look to her displeased by the way she was groaning in front of the mother of the child instead of explaining to her sweetly about why getting vaccinated is essential for her kid.

Aadya perceived the look on the woman's face. She was looking at the girl with disgust and hatred as if she snatched her child from her.

Aadya smiled and asked her lightly, "What kind of future do you want for your child? "

She snorted at her foolish question like every other mother. She also wanted a happy life for her child.

"Of course a happy future," she said, twitching her lips.

"What does your happy future look like ?" Aadya asked again and blew a flying kiss to the baby who giggled, finding her face a little funny.

Narrowing her eyes at Aadya the woman said, "Happy means three times a meal to eat, a small home to live in and few clothes to cover the body. And for all these things the most important thing is money. And I want my baby to have money, lots of money." she uttered the words looking at her child.

Putting his head on her neck she mumbled, "I don't want him to be a rag picker like me. He will have a good life, at least better than me." she had mumbled it to herself but Aadya heard it.

"I am sorry to say but it will never happen." Aadya said, shrugging her shoulders.

"Why? Why will it not happen? "the woman shouted at the top of her lungs, gaining the attention of people around them.

Taking the little boy from her mother Aadya kissed him on both of his cheeks and carried him on her hips she said," Because money or being rich doesn't guarantee you a happy future however a healthy lifestyle surely does. Money is not a real fortune ma'am but health sure is. So if you want a good happy future for your child please bring him to the vaccination center on upcoming fifteen. This vaccination is a necessity for every child."

"But what if he catches a fever after getting vaccinated," asked the woman with apprehension.

"Don't worry, it's completely normal to get a fever after vaccination. He will be fine sooner than you think." Aadya assured her, understanding her worry.

The woman stared at her kid who was playing with the pink pearl which was resting over Aadya's chest and looking at Aadya she sighed a little, "Yes."

Aadya smiled and started telling the woman about why the vaccination was very important for children.

The baby was looking at his mother and then at Aadya back and forth while playing with Aadya's pendant.

Aadya was explaining about the upcoming vaccination on January fifteen so well that few more women came to hear what Aadya was saying.

"You don't have to pay a single penny for the vaccines. Just come with your kids..." she was in the middle of her sentence when she felt someone deliberately grazing their front against her back.

Aadya gasped feeling the lewd touch on her back and with anger in her eyes she looked at the jerk who had touched her like this.

However her angry gaze softened and a smile touched on the corner of her lips when she looked at her culprit.

.....

Vote, comment and follow 🌸

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

266K 16.3K 41
"𝐍𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮... 𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐌𝐈�...
1.8M 97.4K 38
~Glimpse~~ "Who are You?" That was the Question I asked her The Second All people Left the Hall. "I.. Amis.. I" Her heart was Beating fast as Her br...
358K 19.7K 73
BOOK 1 OF 'The WAR of Dynasties' SERIES ✨ Princess Chandralekha was born in a royal family and was promised to the wealthiest king, but little did sh...
342K 21.5K 43
When Aarohi Singh loses everything in her life, metaphorically and literally, she finds herself turning to nowhere but her bestfriends house for shel...