~•Cursed lovers•~|Afterdeath...

By WerewolfSoup

In a far far away kingdom, Where magic has been band, and those who used it have been sentenced to death live... More

Prologue
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
~°~Geno's special ~°~
Chapter 28.

Chapter 18.

641 41 12
By WerewolfSoup

The caretaker of this orphanage was a fairly tall skeleton, looking about the same age of 50 maybe older.

He wore a dark blue robe with a hood, the robe having many sown details of different shades of blue, and on top he had a dark, almost black, part draped over his shoulders with water and wave patterns and everything was toped with a light blue belt around his waist.

In his hand he had a greenish blue staff with a frog sitting on top. To Reaper it looked honestly really cute.

"I apologize for not notifying you of my visit, but Ink wanted to meet up today in order for me to get something from him." Geno calmly explained.

"Oh, is it for your new apprentice?"

Geno nodded." Do I even dare to ask how you know already?" He said jokingly.

Alter chuckled." Well word travels fast in this town, and Ink might have mentioned it."

"Of course he did, that skeleton couldn't keep his mouth shut even if his life depended on it." Geno joked a bit." But anyways, this is my new apprentice, Reaper, Reaper this is my friend Alter" he introduced.

Reaper stood up  and bowed to show respect."it's nice to meet you Mr. Alter."

Alters eyes slightly widened once he recognised the person in front of him, but he didn't say anything, not wanting to panic the children.'if he's with Geno then he must be good. Geno would never risk the lives of the kids.'" pleasure is all mine" Alter said smiling warmly."Now I doubt that you had something to eat, how bout I treat you two, hmm?"

"Thanks, but there is no need, Alter, well be leaving soon to meet Ink at Grilbies, I only wanted to visit you and the kiddos while also introducing Reaper to the place." Geno said calmly.

"Oh but I insist, at least let me give you two a place to stay the night" Alter said as some kids agreed with him.

"Yeah! Stay here for the night!"

"You will stay for the night right?"

"Please!"

The kids kept asking with puppy dog eyes. Geno looked at Reaper, silently asking if its ok for him only to see him giving him the same look with the kids. "Pwease?" He asked looking hopeful.

Geno's face flushed a bit and he sighed." I guess that's fine, thanks Alter."

Alter chuckled at them." No need to thank me, Geno. You are my close friend, it's my pleasure to help."

"Still." Geno insisted.

After that they talked for a bit. Alter asking some questions about Reaper, how Geno was holding up and they asked him some questions about what's been going on in town. Looking at the clock Geno sighed.

11:32

"Wow, time flies by, sorry to cut this short, but we really gotta go now." Geno said and stood up from his spot. " C'mon Reaper, we gotta go if we don't want to be late."

Reaper nodded and fallowed his teacher to the front door.

"Ok we'll be back later then Alter, bye kids!" He said and exited the orphanage with Reaper fallowing behind as he also said goodbye.

They walked through the streets, Reaper looking around and Geno answering his questions, whether it be about magic or the town and it's history.

While walking they also past some shops for potions, weapons, clothing and food.

When it was around 11:54 they arrived at Grilbies establishment. The outside looked really nice and very well kept with some round tables with umbrellas. Some humans and monsters where sitting outside, sipping their drinks, eating their meals and talking with each other as some waiters took orders.

"This part of town is mostly known for its shops, restaurants and cafés. It also has quite a few ins for passing sorcerers." Geno explained while walking towards the entrance, Reaper fallowing behind." Grilbies establishment is part in and part restaurant with the rooms at the second and third floors and the restaurant at the bottom."

Walking inside they where immediately greeted by the smell of smells from different meals, a calm aura and music. There where quite a lot of people inside as waiters took their orders and brought them their food. The people talked and joked as they ate in the homie environment. In one corner he could see a stage where a band was playing the lovely music.

Reaper fallowed his teacher to a bar like stand where a flame monster stood taking the order of a rabbit monster.

"That'll be 10G for two nights." The monster said and the rabbit happily payed him and he gave her a key with a number on it." Thank you and enjoy your stay!"

The flame monster then turned and looked at Geno and him. He smiled, at least Reaper thinks he smiled, greater them happily." Geno! How lovely to see you again! I wasn't expecting to see you till December, but it's a welcoming surprise."

Geno chuckled." The feeling is mutual Grilbs."

The fire elemental, now confirmed to be Grilbie, took notice of Reaper behind Geno." Oh, and you brought a friend?"

Geno nodded and nudged Reaper to come closer."yes this my new apprentice Reaper"

Reaper awkwardly shook the fire elementals hand, slightly surprised that he didn't get burned."Nice meet you, sir Grilbie" Reaper observed him a bit more and noticed that he wore a white dress shirt, sleeves riled up, a black vest with red fire symbols sown at the hems tied with a yellow fading to orange to red cloth like belt, black pants and had a  red, orange and yellow salamander palisman on his shoulder that looked at him with curiousity.

Grilbie shook his hand and responded with '' likewise". Once they pulled their hands back the fire monster turned back to Geno."Anyways, what could I help you with?"  He asked and waited for and answer.

"We'll be meeting Ink here to get something, has he come yet?" Geno wondered.

Grilbie looked to be in thought before answering." No, I'm afraid not yet, you must have come early as always and knowing Ink, he'll most likely get distracted and come a bit late."

Geno sighed at that."well might as well save him a spot then, could I get a table for three?"

Grilbie took his salamander in his hand and lifted it higher, the red lizard scanned the place before going down his hand and to where his ear would be, saying something that only the fire monster heard and understood. He nodded and looked at geno." It seems that at the moment we don't have a table for three but there is one table for four in the corner right over there." He pointed to a rounded table with a long, round, couch like chair going around it made from dark wood and red cussions. The table was made from the same dark wood and had a lantern that lit up when Grilbie pointed at said table, some paper towels and some vines with glow berries  on the wall.

"Thanks, when Ink get here could you tell him where we are?"

The fire monster nodded Before asking."would you like some complimentary snacks before he Arrives and or something to drink?"

"Some citrus water and some small sandwiches" he said and Grilbie wrote it down.

"It'll be done shortly," Grilbie said and Geno led Reaper to the table for four. Once there they sat down, Geno set his staff near him and watched as a waiter brought their water and snacks. After putting them down the Tiger waiter with a blue mouse palisman on his shoulder bowed to Geno and walked away after they thanked him.

They sat in silence for a bit when Reapers non existent stumach growled. "Hehe, sorry." He said quietly as his face flushed.

Geno chuckled lightly." No need." He said nudged the plate of small sandwiches." Eat up, once Ink get here we'll get something serious to eat."

"What about you?" He asked looking at the smaller.

"I'll be fine." Geno reassured him.

Reaper didn't really believe him, but didn't push and started to eat the tiny sandwiches. He hummed in satisfaction at the delicious taste." You sure you don't want any?" He asked with a full mouth.

"Don't talk with a full mouth." Geno said and took one sandwich and ate it. He hummed slightly." Good as always."

Very quickly the plate was empty. Geno sipped his cup of water when he noticed a small skeleton enter with a long ass scarf and a monkey on his shoulder that kept looking around as if looking for something. They walked towards Grilbie and asked him something who immediately pointed at their direction. Turning towards them the small skeleton smiled and thank the fire monster before walking, or rather sprinting, towards them.

"Get ready." Geno warned Reaper who immediately looked at the skeleton approaching them.

"HI GENO!" The small skeleton said and gave a bone crushing hug to his friend, his monkey palisman joining in." I've missed you sooo much! There is so much I need to tell you about!" He said excitedly.

Geno chuckled and hugged back." Nice to see you too Ink, you too Painture" he scratched the monkeys head as a hello.

Ink was white boned, short skeleton with a black smidge mark on his face, his eye lights constantly changing by his emotions. He wore his "comfy" outfit, which was what he would wear when not traveling and not needing to collect or work. It consisted of a light tan shirt, dark brown baggy pants, and a knitted sweater with different shades of brown in squares with a picture inside and smudged in paint at some paint and to top it all off he had his magic enchanted setchal over his shoulder and his infamous long brown scarf that had a bit of writings and drawings at the end.

It didn't take long for Ink to notice Reaper sitting near them and his attention was very quickly drawn to him." Oh! You must be Geno's new apprentice! I can't believe he actually brought you with him! With how protective he can get, anyways what's your name! Are you related to Geno In Any way?! Why are you so tall!? Where you born as a harpie or where you 'cursed' like Geno? What's your name by the way? Do you like arts and crafts? Could I get a sample of your blood?-" ink kept asking with more energy then the kids in the orphanage, quickly overwhelming Reaper, making it hard for him to process what was being said. When he tried to answer ink would just cut him off with a new question, his palisman walking around Reaper.

Geno chuckled." Ok ok Ink, I swear your worse then the kids in the orphanage, give the poor guy some space and time to answer or even process the questions."

Ink stoped and backed away a bit. " Oh, I guess you're right hehe. Sorry bout that, sometimes I get a bit over excited." He scratched the back of his head.

"It's fine, The names Reaper by the way" he stretched his hand out in greeting.

Ink shook his hand."I'm Ink! I feel like I've seen you somewhere before... Have we met before?"

Sweat dripped from Reapers head when he recognised him. They've definitely met once before. Ink had come to draw a portrait of him, his brother and father, but back then he wore different clothes and didn't have his palisman with him." I-I doubt it."

Ink looked thoughtful but then shrugged" if you say so!" In then sat down next to Geno, his monkey going over to Geno's staff and poking his raven palisman til it opened its eyes and they talked to each other, the white staff part disappearing to thin air.

They started talking but not too long in to their conversation the same Tiger waiter came up to them and gave them the menus. Looking over the options they ordered their meals. The waiter wrote them down and left to get them done.

"Again I am sorry for coming a bit late" Ink apologized for the fifth time." I just saw some real cute glow frogs at the fountain and had to draw them" he then took out a sketch book seemingly from no where and showed the drawings of glow frogs to the two harpies.

"It's alright, I know how you get, besides you weren't that late" Geno repeated." But seriously if I have to repeat myself again I will smack you in the head." Geno warned, but there was no real bite in his threat.

"He he, sorry" Ink said."anyways, I'd like to know how you two met and how you actually agreed to mentor someone you are not related to"

"U-uh well-" Reaper was going to say something but Geno cut in.

"That's not really important, but if you need to know, we met in the forest, he asked to be mentored by me and didn't take no for an answer, so I gave him a test which he passed and here we are." He said, leaving a lot out, like Reaper begging him and helping him with the 'curse'.

"Ohhh" Ink thought a bit, "so how's been the training?"

Before Geno could answer the waiter brought them their food and set it in front of them. Reaper got his pasta, Geno got some fish with mashed potatoes and rice, and Ink got his hamburger with fries. For drinks Geno ordered some apple blood for himself and Cold coffee for Reaper, while Ink got a chocolate ice cream cocktail.

"Thank you" Geno thanked him and so did Ink and Reaper. The waiter bowed and left.

"That was quick" Reaper said taking his fork.

Geno nodded." Grilbies takes pride in their fast service."

"Plus their delicious food!" Ink quickly added and started eating his burger.

Geno chuckled and started to eat his soup. While they ate Ink told them about his travels and the things he's saw, the new animals, magical or not, he even showed them the drawings he made while traveling of the animals and plants. They shared a few laughs, Reaper even told a few jokes and loosened up, he wasn't as tens as when Ink first arrived. When they finished their meals, Ink actually remembered why they where meeting here.

"Oh right! I almost forgot to give this to you."  He opened his setchal and looked inside before taking out something inside a bag and handed it to Geno." Take good care of it, oh what am I talking about, You always do!"

Geno took it and put it in his bag." Thank you, and I certainly will."

When the waiter came again, he took their plates and asked." Will that be all?"

"Yes, we're ready to pay." Geno said. The tiger monster nodded and left with the plates. He quickly came back with with a check and put a small black plate with a bucket on their table.

"The total will be 25G" he said. Geno quickly took out his small bag with gold but Ink stoped him.

" Geno, I'll pay"

Geno only shook his head."No, I'm paying, consider this meal a thank you for what I needed, and there is no way for you talk me out of it."

Ink didn't want to argue since he knew he wouldn't win so he just pouted and took his own bag." Fine, but I'll be the one to give the tip then?" He declared.

"Fine by me." And like that they both put their share. Geno on the plate and Ink in the bucket.

The waiter took the plate with G and bowed again." Thank you, I hope you have a nice day high mage Geno and his apprentice, you two Collector Ink." He said and walked away.

Reaper looked at Geno in a bit of confusion."high mage?"
"Hmm? Oh, you didn't know?" Ink asked getting up, his palisman jumping on jis shoulder." Geno's part of the magic council that protects and takes care of Ebbot Town. It is consisted of the most powerful sorcerers so don't be surprised when someone calls your teacher "high mage" or "councillor", he sometimes  even gets called "time stop" for reasons!"  Reaper and Geno both stood up and all three walked out of the establishment.

"Time stop? I wonder why that is." Reaper said sarcastically.

"Oh hush" Geno lightly pushed him, Wildoe giving of a sound that sounded like laughing along with the monkey known as Painture and its owner.

Reaper chuckled too and they walked through town again. They had small talk, some jokes here and there. When it was getting dark they said their good byes, Ink gave both of them bone crushing hugs and they went their separate ways.

When Geno and Reaper came back to the orphanage they where greeted with the kids and Alter. Aperantly they wanted to help set up their room and wouldn't go to sleep until they greeted them which warmed both of their souls.

When they set the kids to bed and Geno red them a bed time story about the beauty and the beast, Alter walked them to their temporary room.

"Thank you Alter, for letting us stay here the night." Geno thanked him.

"There's no need, now you and the young prince better get some sleep. Tomorrow you'll need the energy for returning back home." When Alter said that Reaper froze from getting in to bed.

"H-how-?" He started.

"Hmm? How I know your prince Reaper Renrink?"Alter asked and when Reaper didn't answer he chuckled." It was pretty obvious, for me at least since I've seen you once before in the market or the capital, you where getting something with your brother." Reaper tried to recall the rare times they could leave the castle ground when he could have met Alter, but couldn't really recall seeing him. Alter chuckled." It's alright if you don't remember me, we didn't talk or get face to face and you seemed to be in a pretty deep conversation with your brother so I doubt that you even saw me."

"Oh." Was all he said.

"Don't worry I won't tell anyone." He said reassuring both Reaper and Geno. Geno mostly because he really didn't want to deal with the chaos that would ensue if the town's people knew that the eldest son of Gaster Renrink was in Ebbot. "Now, good night you two! Have a nice rest!"

"You too Alter."" Good night sir Alter." Both Reaper and Geno said. Alter smiled and closed the door to their room.

Geno went over to the couch where he took dibs on sleeping.

"You said no one would know who I was" Reaper said laying on his back.

"I said most won't know, Alter recognised you because he's seen you multiple times before, not just in the market. I'm sure Ink recognised you two but his bad memory stopped him to put two in two together." Geno said as he layed down and pulled the covers up. " Now go to sleep."

"good Night" Reaper said and Geno replied with "nigh". It was quiet for a bit and Reaper tried to fall asleep until he just gave up. After a few minutes he whispered." Hey Geno...?" When he didn't hear a reply he tried again." Hey Geno." He heard a groan but no reply.

He quietly got out of bed and walked over to Geno and crouched down."psst. Geno."

Geno groaned a bit more and turned to look at him." what!?" He quietly hissed out.

"Are you asleep?"

Geno just stared at the other." Seriously?"

" I can't sleep" reaper said looking down.

" And what am I supposed to do about it? Knock you out?" Geno said, sarcasm clear as day.

Reaper shrugged." Could we cuddle?"

Geno would have said no, but he was too tired and didn't feel like arguing. " Ughhhh- fine." Not wanting to make too much noise he teleported to the bed and teleported Reaper to be in his arms. He set his wings over the other like a blanket, hovering the actual blanket on top and rested his chin on the talkers head.

Reapers face flushed at the position but he didn't complain. He only went in too a ball like position to appear smaller and snuggled closer. He could hear the soul beat of the smaller and his slight snoring. His eyes got heavier and heavier. " Good night Gen..."

" Hmm... good... Night ...." He smiled hearing this and closed his eye sockets, finally falling asleep.
-----------------------------------
.
.
.

Papyrus opened the door to his father's study where he was looking over the letter he's received and the ones he'll send out.

Papyrus gulped and said." Father, you've got a letter, it's from the Dreamers. Their saying that tomorrow morning they'll arrive at out kingdom." He informed holding out the opened letter.

Gaster took it." Good... Have you got any news on the search?" He asked his son.

"N-No father... It's still the same, no sign of brother anywhere... It's as if he's disappeared off the earth..." He said sadly.

Gaster came over and hugged his youngest." Don't worry my boy, we'll find Reaper and cure him. I won't give up until then." He said and let go. " Now, you better go get some sleep. Tomorrow morning we'll be meeting The Dreamers and I expect you to be presentable. If we're lucky, they'll help us look for Reaper in further lands."

The youngest prince nodded with a "yes, father" turning around he walked towards the door, but before exiting he said." You too should get some rest father, you have barely slept this month a-and I doubt you'll be able to help if you are sleep deprived."

" I will son. Don't worry." Hearing this Papyrus smiled and walked back to his room.

'I hope you're alright brother...'
____________________________________
.
.
.
End.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 72 18
For some reason, Ink, the Creator and Protector of the Sans AUs, has decided that some of the Sanses of the Multiverse should go to highschool again...
3K 163 46
So this is sort of going to be an AU version of the ship in a more experimental way. Like a kingdom&sea AU of the ships. It's experimental so I'm jus...
2.8K 51 42
[[THIS STORY HAS MENTIONS OF SUICIDE, SELF HARM, AND SEXUAL ABUSE.]] Y/N grew up a normal child. She had normal parents, an annoying younger brother...
24.5K 885 19
Heya! This book will be a bit of a slow burn, which means that all the ~romance stuff~ won't happen until a little later in the story. ~~~ Twenty yea...