โœ“ room 143. [ni-ki]

By dear_hee

" ๐—ฑ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐˜„ ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ผ๐—ผ " a journey of two teenagers at the hospital, falling in love without both realising... More

room 143
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty six #2
twenty seven
epilogue
special

ten

5.8K 468 153
By dear_hee

ㅤThe lights beam inside the room 143. Lighting up the room, with the bright sunshine from the window . And there sit Lee Haneul on her bed, with her back leaning against the bed.

She was currently writing down something on her notebook , which was actually her diary. She wrote some things down, and then she stare outside the window, while biting the end of her pen.

Then she smile alone, and continue writing.

Haneul always write down something on her diary, its either on morning or night, happy or sad, feeling good or not, its all depends on her mood.

When she's sad, she will write down everything that she's been holding on inside, and everything that makes her sad. She doesn't have anyone to vent out her feelings, that's why she wrote it all on her diary.

When she's happy, she wrote every detail and moments she had spent her day that makes her sincerely happy. Even if its just in a small detail, she will wrote it down. Every small things always makes her happy. She doesn't care about what she needed to be happy, as long as its calm, fun and lovely - she will called it happiness.

To her happiness come in various ways. Its either the day that make you happy, or it can also be the foods that you eat! Or the clothes you're wearing. Or the people you met!

Happiness will always be there, even in your gloomy days. There will be always a little light of happiness -

"I wonder what is Riki doing right now" Haneul suddenly mumbled, but then she stopped writing as realisation hits her.

She then blushed.

She's accidentally think about him and wonder what is he doing , and deep down inside her didn't know how to react to such a new feeling.

"He probably with his treatment right now" Haneul mumbled and shook her head, trying to stop thinking about him.

But then out of sudden, someone had burst inside her room. Screaming Haneul name loudly and excitedly-

"Lee Haneul!! Guess who's here!!" The person asked, making Haneul eyes lift up, to see who is it.

Her eyes and lips automatically widen widely as she saw who just had come to her room.

"Lee Hala !!!" Haneul screamed, and then opened her arms wide , and quickly the person run towards Haneul, giving her the tightest hug.

Lee Hala, is Lee Haneul cousin. Hala is older by two year, and she is also the favourite cousin to Haneul. Haneul does love her other cousins but Hala is more special to her.

Hala literally grow up together with her through her whole life , except now that she's busy with college and Haneul is busy with her life at the hospital, they rarely got to meet.

"How are you Hala?" Haneul asked, parting away from the hug to look at Hala's face.

"Im doing totally fine and very happy since i finally get to meet you . How about you?" Hala said,

"Well i think im very happy too, since you're here" Haneul replied making Hala let out an awe.

"I actually want to steal you with me today" Hala speak up, making Haneul widen her eyes again.

"Oh my god, really??" Haneul asked, and Hala just nodded happily .

The excitement smile on Haneul face disappear in a second as she remembered that she is hospitalised.

"I don't think i could go out from here.. " Haneul muttered, and Hala just smile at her.

"There's nothing you need to worry, i already ask Dr.Kang the permission to bring you somewhere today. Which mean, you can go out with me!" Hala explained.

Haneul lips turn upwards again, feeling blessed to have such a cousin like Hala. Hala is very talktive, outgoing and very friendly person.

And Haneul could bet her whole life that the man who marrying Hala would be so lucky, and happy.

"What do i do to deserve you?" Haneul said, and Hala shrugged.

"Seeing you're happy is enough for me Haneul" Hala said as she hold Haneul hand to caress it softly.

"Thank you Hala"

"No need, now go changed"

-

"Where are we going?" Asked Haneul while her eyes are watching and admiring outside the window of Hala's car.

Haneul loves how they passed every big and small building in the city . Its aesthetically pleasing sight to see, and somehow it lowkey match with the bright blue sky.

Haneul took out her phone, and captured the sky, along with the building scape .

She loves sky so much. Its one of her favourite things to do. And when she said she loves sky, she mean it. Even when the sky is cloudy, or grey. She still love it.

Even if its night or day, both are beautiful on its own way. The sky is the biggest and widest creature in the earth, and everyday, she never miss a day to admire the beauty of it.

After 25 minutes ride from the hospital, the car had stop at certain place. Haneul then look around to the unfamiliar place, before asking Hala in confusion .

"Where are we?"

"Flowers field" Hala said and Haneul gasp in surprise and excitement.

Other than sky, she also love flowers. Lately at the hospital, she had been learning a flower language, but she didn't remember all the meaning because when she read it about 10 minutes , she would fall asleep after seeing too many words.

Both of them then step out of the car. And then walk to the entrance. They went to the receptionist, and pay the fees, then they were given an entrance bracelet. They wear it and then proceed their way inside the field.

As they reach the field, lots of different but yet refreshing fragrance lingering inside Haneul nose. Her eyes then shine as she look her surroundings.

There's a lots type of flowers, and every of it looks so beautiful.

For the first time in Haneul life, she feel so free, and calm. Plus Its her first time stepping out from the hospital, so she treasure this day so much.

She so happy that the suffocating feelings were not here with her today, she so happy that she could cry. She's so happy that she didn't feel trap at the hospital.

Just for today, she pray that, her sickness won't trouble her much .

Only for today, she wanted to be free.

"Wow roses! There's so many colour of it" Haneul said in awe, while smelling the roses one by one.

Then she run somewhere again, before she stop at the tulips side. She took out her phone, and captured it.

"Pretty tulips"

Her phone were now, fulls of flowers pictures. It got all the types of flowers here. Haneul swear that she want all of this flowers planted , at her own garden when she have her own house in the future.

But it look like the future doesn't want to meet her.

"Haneul look at that! Its a sunflower!" Hala said, making Haneul head turns to the direction of where the sunflower located.

".. My mom loves sunflower" Haneul mumbled .

"We can pick it, and make our own bouquet. And if you ask, yes its allowed, also if you want, i will pay it" Hala said making Haneul nodded.

"Lets make my mom a bouquet of sunflower and then we go visit her, i miss her so much. I havent see her for like a month, and i didn't even know how she's doing today"

Both calmly, cut the choosen sunflowers to make a bouquet. Wrap it with a beautiful plastic and then round it with a match ribbon.

"You haven't meet your mom?" Hala asked and Haneul quickly nodded.

"Well since we are talking about your mom now , do you know what happened to her?" Hala asked Haneul,

Haneul shook her head, confused at Hala sudden question.

"I visited your parents restaurant before i go and meet you. And Heeseung told me, your mom are not feeling well. So i went to see her, she look very ill. Her skin are pale, her face look tired, and her hand is cold-"

Haneul tears accidentally drop, making Hala stop talking..

"I d-didn't know about this.. Im such a bad daughter.." Haneul muttered.

"Heeseung didn't told you ?" Hala asked worriedly and Haneul just nodded her head.

Hala sighed, as she just realised it. That she shouldn't have talk about this to Haneul, because Heeseung doesn't want her little sister to worry.

"Heeseung lied to me"

"Hala, lets go now!"

With that, Haneul pulled Hala's hand in rush, without letting Hala speak.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Here's an update for you guys ⊂(・▽・⊂)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.4K 1.6K 15
in a world where you can feel your soulmate's pain. ๏ฝก๏พŸ๏พŸ๏ฝฅ๏ฝก๏ฝฅ๏พŸ๏พŸ๏ฝก ๏พŸใ€‚๐„๐๐‡๐˜๐๐„๐ / ๐๐ˆ๐’๐‡๐ˆ๐Œ๐”๐‘๐€ ๐‘๐ˆ๐Š๐ˆ ใ€€๏พŸ๏ฝฅ๏ฝก๏ฝฅ โœฐ ๐Ž๐๐†๐Ž๐ˆ๐๐† โœฐ ๐„๐๐†๐‹๐ˆ๐’๏ฟฝ...
41.5K 1.7K 46
Heartless teenage boy with sarcastic teenage girl who has dreadful trauma from her abusive dad. How will their story turn out? Love? If only fate al...
73.8K 3.2K 27
๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ซ. finding a person so attractive it actually kinda pisses you off. โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• for the past few years they've...
5.4K 313 11
Although Jake didn't fall in love with Sunghoon at first sight, he slowly started gaining feelings for the younger- however, Sunghoon never got the h...