NOT GOING ANYWHERE | NAKAMOT...

By kimbapkatsu

'And boy I was right. He was the one. It was like the universe conspired to only bring him to me when it was... More

I HAD A DREAM
WHERE IT ALL BEGAN
WHERE IT ALL BEGAN PT.2
WHERE IT ALL BEGAN PT.3
THE MAN HE IS
GUESS YOU KNOW
NERVOUS?
HE.......
ONE WORD
YOU MAY KISS THE BRIDE
WAKE UP
I CAN'T BREATHE
EMBRACE
START OVER
DON'T GO
FALLING
A MILLION EMOTIONS
THE GIRL I'VE LOVED
HURTING HIM
CATCHING UP
SURPRISE
HOPEFULLY
I LOVE YOU
NOT GOING ANYWHERE
PINTREST BOARD

BEFORE YOU START- DO READ

197 3 0
By kimbapkatsu

HELLO TO EVERYONE READING.

This is the first time I'm writing a story on Wattpad, first time I'm writing a fanfic , first time putting up a story I wrote somewhere. basically this is a first time for a lot of things. 

I wrote the basic plot of this story back in 2018  and I had no intention of putting this up anywhere but I don't know I suddenly want to do it. and this year has been all about 'carpe diem' for me so I'm gonna do it.

I am not an experienced writer. even though my first language is English I'm bound to make a lot of mistakes. hopefully ya'll understand and encourage this budding writer. do point out the mistakes so I can correct them. 

I will try my best to not make the chapters too long. 

This is not copied and not to be copied ,guys. LIKE SERIOUSLY.

also my ult band is not NCT . I'm really new to them and slowly liking them. please don't be offended by how I portray the characters in the story , its just for the sake of the story and nothing else. 

I HAVE GIVEN A NAME TO THE FEMALE PROTAGONIST CAUSE IT WILL A LITTLE EAISER TO TYPE BUT YOU CAN ALWAYS TAKE IT AS Y/N.

ANY RESEMBLANCE TO REAL PERSON , ACTUAL FACT OR OTHER BOOKS IN THIS PLATFORM IS PURELY COINCENDITIAL.

HOPE YA'LL KEEP ALL THIS IN MIND AND GIVE THIS BOOK THE LOVE IT DESERVES<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 3.9K 34
❝if you had ever thought that you're alone, you're wrong. because we're here for you.❞ She lost the only person she has. However she was wrong, she's...
1.4K 92 26
- - - Previously titled: Maybe I'm Jealous. - - - "I-It's you." I say. "Huh?" I walk over to him. "When all my dreams come true, the one I want s...
118K 3K 36
Hyuck, help me By being my real boyfriend? ×Completed ×Haechan ×NCT
215 16 24
It was a love triangle. So she measured the distances and chose the closer one. And to think the shortest distance was between two friends...