disbelief | Osasuna

By Omi-Omi2

Osamu. A young adult in love but doesn't realize it, he gets the help from his Twin brother Atsumu and his b... More

Dunk at a party
Weekend
The mall
coming out
Game day
date night
Will ya be mine?
lost and found
Will ya-

wedding day

664 9 20
By Omi-Omi2

"OMG OSAMU YOU LOOK SO HANDSOME I'M SO  SO SO SO EXCITED EEEEEEEEE" yelled Hinata jumping up and down from excitement in Osamu's dressing room.

"Uhhh thank ya Shoyo. Can someone help me with the tie?"

"I'll do it." Ushijima said walking over to Osamu.

"You know it's really funny. How you're the second to last one getting married haha." Kuroo laughed at him.

"Are ya just gonna brag about how well yers and Kenma's went?"

"What? I'd never! But it's still really funny. Now the only ones to get Married are..."

Kuroo smiled looking at Bokuto.

"WHAT?! DON'T DO THAT I'M PLANNING ON IT HMPH" He looked away at the side.

Everyone laughed and Kuroo patted Bokuto's back.

"Hey." Iwaizumi said. "You Look great calm down I can sense your nerves from all the way over here."

"Yea but-"

"But nothing. He's going to love it. And you both are gonna be surprised by how well outside looks. Nishinoya and Yachi are both the party planning masters so don't worry."

"Ok. Everything Is going to turn out great. I trust you guys."

"Are you kidding me?! I've been trying to get him to Calm down since this morning and you're telling me that Mr.Perfect over here did it with no problem?!!" Aran yelled which Daichi and Asahi are holding him back.

"Well people love me. Which means they'll listen to me more than you." Iwaizumi said sticking his tongue out.

"Why I otta-" Aran said trying to get closer to Iwaizumi but Daichi is still holding him back.

"Guys! What about my hair?? Who's gonna do my hair??" Yelled Osamu

"Leave this to me." Asahi said walking over to him with a comb and brush. "I may be a fashion designer but that also takes lessons on hair."

"Hmm it's missing something." Mumbled Oikawa. "What you thinking Yachs?"

"There. Perfect place for a necklace and chain."

"Yes! That's what it needed." Oikawa clapped his hands.

Suna came out the private dressing room into the public one.

"So? How do I look??"

"If I wasn't married to Kuroo I'd marry you to be honest." Kenma said looking up from his switch.

Akaashi punched his arm

"Don't say shit like that." Akaashi said rolling his eyes.

"Suna! Your heals!" Noya yelled waving his shoes in his hand.

"Just put them on the table for now. I'll put them on in 10 minutes."

"So, how are you feeling?" Suga asked

*sighs* "nervous. It's like a new beginning you know what I mean."

Everyone sat down and listened to Suna.

"It's scary ya know. I don't know if I'm ready."

"Do you still want to get married?" Hinata asked

"Of course I do. If I don't marry him then I'm never marrying anyone else. He's the love of my life. But it's a big commitment! And what if I'm making a mistake..."

"Let me tell you about my wedding experience." Said Atsumu.

"I've known Omi since the beginning of my second year of high school. When he proposed to me.. I was confused, excited, and worried all at once. Confused cause he never actually talked about marriage before which put relief off my chest for a while. Excited cause I'd be with the one I love the most, Omi was and is everything to me so I was excited to change my last name to Sakusa. And worried because I also thought I was making a mistake."

"Now we've been married for 2 years. And it was the best decision of my life. Rin I'm telling ya that Osamu doesn't let anything bad happen to people he loves. Especially YOU. Trust me when I say he loves ya with all his heart. All he talks about is how much ya mean to him."

Atsumu walked up to Suna and grabbed his hands and kneeled down so he'll look at him probably.

"Don't make the mistake of regretting saying no on yer wedding day ok?"

"Alright" Suna said hugging him.

Atsumu kissed the top of Suna's head. "Ya look beautiful by the way. But not better than I did.

"Oh put a sock in it you oversized baby."

"Here." Tendou said giving Suna his heels.

"Thank you."

Tendou put on his heels and wiped of the dust on it.

"The wedding is about to start. My uncle is going to walk you down the isle." Akaashi said.

"Ok, see you guys outside."

"Byee and congrats again" everyone said.

The wedding has officially started.

The pianist played the music to let them know when to walk.

First the best men walked outside.

Iwaizumi,Asahi,Aran,Kageyama,Daichi, and Atsumu.

Then Yaku's little sister came as the flower girl and threw them on the ground. Along with Yamaguchi who was holding the rings.

After that, Lev's older sister walked with Osamu onto the isle and guided him in front of the pastor and alter.

Atsumu put his arms on Osamu's shoulder and smiled at him letting him know that he's proud.

Then the pianist played the song again to let the other one's know its time for them to come out.

Suna's best men walked out.

Oikawa, Hinata, Takumi, Akaashi, Kita, and Komori.

Then Akaashi's uncle went to get Suna. They both came out and he was wearing the vail over his head.

Osamu stared at him. Just stared. Tears were forming in his eyes but he controlled himself because he didn't want to let Atsumu see him cry as well.

Oikawa was already crying, Iwaizumi saw him and rolled his eyes. Everytime Oikawa went to a wedding he always cried right away. He has never made it to the end without a tear running down his face.

"Ladies and gentlemen." The pastor started "We are gathered here today to celebrate the commitment of Rintarou Suna and Osamu Miya. Before I continue is there anyone in the room who objects of this marriage?"

Everyone stayed quiet.

"Ok, Osamu you may take off the vail."

He took it off and saw his beautiful soon to be husband.

"Osamu Miya" said the pastor. "You may say your wedding vows."

He's about to say something then pauses.

Everyone laughs

"Great going Miya!" Yells Kuroo in the background.

"Oh shut up tetsu." Osamu laughs

He takes in a breath and looks at Suna.

"Rintarou. Why do ya do this to me? Yer just so... perfect jeez. From the first moment I saw ya I knew yu were perfect. I knew I wanted to be yer boyfriend, yer lover, and yer husband. It drove me mad to the point where I got jealous of anybody I thought was gonna steal ya from me. The first time ya said I love ya I cried, it was such a eye tearing thing to say back then and I'd like to hear it whenever I'm with ya. I thought this was never gonna happen but look at where we are now! Standing at an alter holding hands in a white and black suit. Saying wedding vows in front of all our annoying friends."

"Hey!" Yelled everyone

"Heh, but that's not the point. The point Is that I get to be here with ya and soon enough call ya my husband. I love you Rintarou and always will."

"Awwww" said almost everyone.

Sakusa, Kageyama and Tuskishima looked away in disgust. Acting as if they didn't go through the same thing on their wedding day.

"That was very touching." Said the pastor wiping away a tear that chuckled down his cheek. " Rintarou are you ready to say your vows."

Suna looks at Suga. Suga gives him a warm smile and a thumbs up. He mouths "you got this!"

"Yes I'm ready."

"Osamu. The first time I saw you I thought you were the most annoying person I've ever met. Besides Komori and Sakusa. You were so obnoxious and loud along side ur piggish twin over here. I'd never thought I'd be Standing here today with you. But look at where we are... the first time I loved you was back when you told me it was going to be ok with the situation with my mom, you've never left my side and I thank you. I love you so so so much Miya. Remember that."

Literally everyone was crying at this point. Hinata was sobbing in Kageyama's arms, Yachi is tearing up next to Kiyoko, Tanaka is trying to act tough but started crying when the pastor cried, Ennoshita is silently crying, and the twins mother is full on bawling.

"Ugh this is why I don't like weddings." Teased the pastor.

"Anyways, Osamu Miya do you take Rintarou Suna to be your lawfully wedded husband through sickness and in health?"

"I do." Osamu said with tears in his eyes.

"And Rintarou Suna, do you take Osamu Miya to be your lawfully wedded husband through sickness and in health?"

"I.. I do" His voice cracked due to him crying.

"Then with the power within me I now pronounce you husband and husband! You may now kiss the groom."

Osamu pulled Suna in quickly and kissed him deeply.

Everyone roared of excitement.

Atsumu and Takumi fist bumped while sobbing and Hinata, Tanaka, and Noya were rushing over to hug them.

"Guys! We're gonna take pictures!" Hanamaki called out while eating cake. "First it's gonna be the new grooms and then people who want to take pictures with their significant others and then pictures with their friends."

Suna and Osamu walked over to the photographer and stood together. Osamu smiled showing his teeth and Suna smiled without showing them.

They took pictures in many styles. One where Osamu was carrying him bridal style, one with Osamu on Suna's back, them both making funny faces, and one where Atsumu and Sakusa phot bombed them.

After they took their pictures, everyone with their husbands/ wife/boyfriend took pictures individually.

Then they all took one picture together as a group of friends.

After that was over:

It's the after party and they're all dancing and drinking and having fun.

Oikawa and Atsumu are completely drunk and throwing it back on each other while Iwaizumi and Sakusa are shaking their heads. They're drunk too but not drunk enough to be doing that.

Bokuto and Kuroo are dancing on top of the tables and recording themselves for their Instagram.

Akaashi is talking to the twins mother about some stuff and Kenma is actually having fun and not on his switch.

He has a YouTube channel with 4 million subscribers. He told them that he'd be out of the country for a while cause of the wedding. (it took place in Hawaii btw)

Noya and Tendou are raiding the snack bar, Yamaguchi and Tuskishima are still eating cake and dancing.

Daichi,Ushijima,Mattsun,Kageyama and Aran are playing an intense game of Uno. They all betted on half of their money.

Semi is Dj-ing and Hinata is yelling at him to change the song.

All the coaches are playing poker outside on the balcony.

And Suna is beating Takumi in Mario kart. Of course Kenma asked to play next against whoever won to see who's better.

It was the best night of their lives and they wanted nothing to change that.

After Suna let Takumi win he gave Kenma the controller and went outside to the other balcony.

"Hey babe." Osamu said quietly while closing the door so no one would go out there with them.

"Hey. Having fun?"

"Yea, I'm totally wasted though."

"Me too, I'm also really tired."

"Same. So whatcha thinking about."

"Oh nothing. I just needed to get away from everyone for a bit. I'm about to head back inside tho."

"Or... ya know ya could dance with me?"

"Haha, I'd love too."

They both danced to the slow song Semi played inside. Suna looked up at Osamu to give him a kiss and pressed his head on his chest.

"I love you Samu."

"I love you too Rin! Forever and always."

                                  THE END!

Authors note: what's up guys! I'm finally done with this book after a long time of writing. Sorry the last chapter took so long 😅  I had a serious case of writers block. I just wanted to say thank you on supporting my journey 🙏❤  it's greatly appreciated.

You guys should let me know what to write next. Another ship you guys had in mind. It doesn't necessarily have to be fluff but it could also be angst too. I was thinking of writing angst recently but I'm not telling you what ship tho 🥸

Anyways I hope you guys are having a good day, evening, night. Whereever you are right now in the world.

Follow me if you want! I can't force you to do anything but again, I'm so happy you guys liked this book

A big shout out to s_rinyyy for helping me come up with some of the stuff I wrote. And supporting me from the first chapter. 💞

ヽ(>∀<☆)ノ

I love you guys! Byeee (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 33 14
"Babe"... One single word that cost all of Sakusa's energy to say despite his embarrassment suddenly threw them off. They were fine before or at leas...
22.2K 838 36
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค โa small favorโž you develop a crush on your best friend's brother, who also happens to be his twin brother. atsumu offers to be your tutor which...
17.6K 545 15
[๐—•๐—ข๐—ข๐—ž ๐Ÿฎ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น๐˜† ๐—ข๐—จ๐—ง] A trouble blonde teen and his twin transfered to Riverside High. The blonde wants to rule the school but a...