Will ya-

Timeskip: 5 years later

Their friend group is now all 25. Sakusa and Atsumu are officially married. Welcoming Sakusa Kiyoomi and Atsumu Sakusa.

Suna and Osamu's relationship had been amazing. Yes they had their on a off's but that's what every relationship has.

They've been together for five years and Osamu wants to "pop the question" to Suna.

Not because everyone kept pressuring him to. But because he finally thinks it's time.

Suna has been by his side since the first day they met. He loved him since 2 weeks later and got together with him 5 years later. He thinks that Suna is the one he wants for the rest of his life. He's so perfect to Osamu. The first time Suna said "I love you" Osamu cried. Literally cried.

FLASHBACK:

Both of them were on the hill they went to the first date they had. The were stargazing which is something Osamu liked to do since he was a child.

He asked Suna if they could do it since he hasn't done it in a while.

"Hey babe. Can we go stargazing tonight please? We can do it on the hill we went to on our first date."

"Sure babe. Sounds good just lemme pick something up from Komori's house then I'll meet you here."

"Ok. I love ya."

Suna kissed him as a way as saying I love you. Osamu knew that he wanted to say it but it was hard for him to.

--------

When they're on the hill.

"Ya wanna know why I wanted to go stargazing?"

Suna looked at him. "Yeah why?"

"When me and Tsumu were kids our mom took us to see the stars at a planetarium. Atsumu found it boring because he is boring. Heh. But me, I found it extraordinary. It was so relaxing and a get away from everything stressful. The last time I've done this was when I was 18."

"Why?" Suna asked

"I was stressed about opening up Onigiri Miya. I was 18 years old with an official restaurant. Of course people were gonna judge me so that night I went to a hill like this one and watched the stars. And it calmed my nerves."

"I like how you can share this with me without getting embarrassed haha."

"Oh no. Osamu said turning to Osamu. "I'm very much embarrassed. But ya know.. I'm with ya so there's no need to be. I just really love ya Rin."

Suna moved closer to Osamu,Tilted his head up, and said "I love you too Osamu."

Osamu's eyes got wide. He kissed Suna deeply and pulled him closer.

Suna felt something wet on his face and realized Osamu was crying.

"Babe why are you crying."

"Because ya finally said it. After all this time. I love you so so so much Rin."

"Haha come here" Suna said hugging Osamu tightly

END OF FLASHBACK:

He remembers it like it was yesterday. It was 2 years ago but still he smiled everytime he thinks about it.

Atsumu already helped Osamu pick out a ring. So he was going to take it with him tonight when they go on their date.

"Baby." Osamu said.

"Hmm" Suna mumbled. He was laying down on the couch watching a new show he found on Netflix while Osamu was tidying up the other one.

"Ya wanna go on a date tonight? Since we haven't been on one in a while"

"Yeah. But where?"

"I'll suprise ya."

"You always suprise me. Can you just tell me this time?"

"Nope."

*sighs* "Fine."

"Dress very nicely and but ready by 8."

"Where are you going?"

"By Kageyama's house and then Asahi. I have to drop his cake off and then help Noya with something."

"Tell Shoyo I said I want my sweater back by the end of the week."

Hinata and Kageyama have been married since they were 22. They started dating in high school so it was understandable. And Asahi and Noya got married the same year as Bokuto and Akaashi.

"Got ya. I'll be back by then so I'll see ya later. I love ya."

"I love you too."

--------

When he came back he didn't see Suna ready in the living room like he should've been.

He always takes forever he said in his mind while walking to the room.

"Are ya ready Rin?" Osamu asked before walking into the room.

disbelief | Osasuna जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें