The Creature (Eyeless Jack X...

By MusicIsGreat678

You have everything you've ever wanted. A perfect boyfriend, a dream career, and a stable future. But why do... More

Author's Intro Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
*Lemon Chapter*
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
(Not Story Content!!) Life Update: Why I haven't updated in a while
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31

Chapter 22

1.3K 55 55
By MusicIsGreat678

I was laying around when I heard the door open. 

I saw Jack's figure and I felt surprised to see him. I was still wearing pajamas and stood up to look at him. We both stared at each other for a moment,  then I ran up to him. He wrapped me in his arms tightly and I closed my eyes, enjoying the feeling of him near me again. I took in his scent and felt calm.

"Excuse me. Jack, can you help me?" I heard a girl ask. We pulled away from the hug and I looked to see who spoke, startled.

I saw a girl with blond hair cocking her hip. She was wearing a skirt and a crop top. I immediately disliked her.    

"Yeah, sure," Jack said as he went to help her grab her bags.

A surge of anger and confusion welled up inside of me.

"Y/N, this is my friend Megan (If your name is Megan then this is awkward). She's gonna stay with us for a little bit," he told me. I nodded but felt something weird from her.

She waved to me and smiled. I ignored her. I looked at Jack and his gaze lingered on me.

"C'mon, Jack, let's bring my stuff to a room," she squealed as she grabbed his hand and pulled him toward one of the guest rooms. I could tell she was intentionally interrupting us.

I stood there alone and wasn't sure what to think. It wasn't positive though. I went into the kitchen to grab something to eat, unsure what else to do.

I saw them reemerge and Jack announced that he was going to put away his stuff upstairs.

Megan wandered up to me and leaned against the counter, but I pretended she wasn't there.

"I'm loving the outfit. It's totally like 'lazy day' and 'I don't care' vibes," she said condescendingly. I glared at her momentarily before continuing what I was doing. She looked around to make sure Jack wasn't around and turned back to me.

"Look. I just want to make it clear that Jack is mine, okay?" she lowered her voice.

"Excuse me?" I challenged.

"I'm just warning you. Back off," she threatened.

I scoffed and glared at her. Jack came down into the kitchen and stole a chip from me, blissfully unaware of the tension.

Megan smiled at him and played with a strand of her hair.

"How are you, Love?" Jack asked me. I felt comforted hearing him call me that again.

"I, uh. I'm okay," I said uncomfortably.

"Ugh, ow," Megan interrupted as she clutched her shoulders.

"You good?" Jack asked. 

"No, my shoulders really hurt. Do you think you could help me, Jack?" she asked innocently.

"Uh, I guess...." he said uncomfortably as he walked over to her.

"Agh, you know, I should probably lay down while you do it," she said.

Jack stayed silent but she grabbed his arm and started dragging him to her room, looking over her shoulder to shoot me a glare.

I felt sick to my stomach and made my way into the bathroom. I kneeled on the floor and waited a couple of minutes for the feeling to stop. It didn't. I threw up and felt dizzy.

"Oh my god, hun. Are you puking?" Megan asked fakely after a minute, spawning at the bathroom door. 

I rolled my eyes, not in the mood.

"Fuck off!" I yelled.

"Alright, well I'm gonna go lay down. I'm sooo relaxed now. Jack is great with his fingers," she purred, bating me. I ignored her until she went away.

I cleaned everything up and brushed my teeth, desperate to get the taste out of my mouth. I left the bathroom feeling anxious. I ran into Jack and he put his hands on my arms.

"Love, are you alright? Megan said she heard you throwing up," he asked. I knew she told him because she thought it was embarrassing. It kind of was.

"Yeah, I'm fine," I said, not making eye contact with him and trying to walk away from him. He grabbed my hand gently and made me look at him.

"You can tell me what's wrong. You know that," he said sincerely.

I sighed, not sure what he would do if I told him. I didn't want to lie to him though.

"It's just... It's Megan," I said.

"What about her?"

"She's been messing with me. And she told me to stay away from you because you're hers," I admitted, feeling a little embarrassed.

"She what?" he asked, seeming angry.

I raised my eyebrows and shrugged, not sure what else to tell him. He stormed away and I followed him timidly. He threw Megan's door open and stared at her angrily.

"You need to leave. Now," he asserted firmly.

I was pleasantly surprised.

"What? Jack, I don't understand," Megan asked innocently.

"Cut the shit. Get out," he repeated.

"What did she say to you?" she asked bitingly.

"Megan, I'm not interested in you. I have never been interested in you and I never will be. Get the fuck out of my house. Now," he said angrily as he started picking her bags up and shoving them into her arms.

She was speechless and wasn't sure what to say.

"C'mon, ya speak English don't ya?" Jack asked angrily. His accent was thicker when he was angry.

He started shoving her toward the front door.

"But Jack, I don't have anywhere else to go," she pleaded.

"Not my problem. Figure it out," he replied. He shoved her out the front door and shut the door, locking it behind her.

"Never come back," he said through the door.

He walked into the living room and I followed him shyly.

"I'm sorry, Love," he said as he pulled me into a hug. His tone completely changed with me. I smiled and hugged him back. 

"Why was she here?" I asked him. The question had been eating at me since she walked in the door. 

"She's friends with some of the friends I was visiting and said she had nowhere to live. I felt bad, so I offered to let her stay here for a bit. I never would've let her come here if I would've known she would do that," he explained. 

I nodded, content with his answer, and stayed in his arms. We held each other for a while, neither of us wanting to lose the feeling again. We eventually pulled away and I felt a knot rising in my stomach. We finally had the chance to really talk. I felt filled with nerves. 

"So, uh..." I started, not sure where to go.

"I'm sorry for leaving," he said.

"Oh, it.. no, I. Uh..... well... why did you?" I said anxiously.

"It wasn't because of you. Well, I guess it was but not in a bad way," he answered vaguely.

"I don't understand."

He took a deep breath and seemed a little nervous himself.

"I just... I was really starting to have feelings for you, so I just had to get away to try to get rid of them because of everything with your ex.." he admitted uncomfortably.

"Oh.... well, I, um," I started nervously. I didn't want to admit how I was feeling but I knew that if I didn't do it now, I would be getting in my own way.

"Well, with you being gone, I was honestly pretty sad and I had a lot of time to kinda... process things. I'm, uh, I'm over him now," I told him. I decided to hold back a little just to ease into things.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I really wasn't trying to make you sad," he said, seeming guilty but also a little excited. I was hoping it was because he still had feelings for me, but there was only one way to find out.

"No, it's okay. You gotta do what you gotta do." I felt stupid right after I said this.

He looked at me, seeming entranced by me. He took a step closer to me and I felt my heartbeat quicken.

"So, um... did it work?" I asked nervously, looking into his eye sockets. I gravitated closer to him without really noticing it.

"Did what work?" he asked, not breaking our gaze. He was close to me, his face only a few inches away from mine.

"You know, getting rid of your feelings for me..." I clarified awkwardly. It was finally out there.

"No, not at all," he breathed as we stared at each other for a moment.

The next thing I knew, his lips were on mine. I felt pure bliss running through my body. 

We could finally really do this. 

He wrapped his arms around my lower back and pulled me up against his body. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him like he was oxygen. He pulled me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. His hands were resting under my thighs, holding me up with ease. 

He walked over to the couch and laid me on it gently. He ran his hands through my hair as he kissed me deeply. Butterflies were swirling all around in my stomach and I was beyond happy. My hands found their way to the bottom of his shirt and he pulled away from me. He kept his face close to mine and I looked at him questioningly to see if he was okay with it. I wasn't sure why he was reluctant to take it off in front of me.

He leaned back a little and quickly peeled his shirt off. I saw his extremely defined muscles. He had a six-pack and insane muscles in his back along with his biceps. 

I stared at him and unintentionally whimpered quietly at how attractive he was. He leaned toward me again with a smirk and I continued staring down at his body. He smoothly put his hand under my chin and brought my lips back to his. I happily kissed him back as I ran my hands down his chest, feeling his hard muscles under my fingertips. He shuddered a little and pulled away from me.

"We gotta stop, Love," he whispered.

I looked at him, concerned.

"What? Why?" I whispered back.

"We can't go further than this right now," he said softly.

"Why not?" I asked, trying not to feel hurt.

"Because I haven't taken you on a proper date yet and you deserve that," he said gently with a pure smile.

I grinned and felt warm and fuzzy. He really was a good guy.I put my hand on his face and kissed him slowly and softly. I pulled away and looked at him.

"Thank you, but also, you know, fuck you for leaving me hanging here," I said.

He laughed and kissed my forehead and leaned back, getting off of me.

"Pleaseeeee keep your shirt off though," I begged.

He chuckled and cocked an eyebrow.

"Like what you see, eh?"

"A lot."

He smiled and got comfy on the couch.

"Jack?"

"Yeah."

"Sorry if this is rude, but how... how can you see?" I asked cautiously.

He smiled and looked at me.

"It's not rude, I'm surprised you haven't asked yet," he replied.

"You just said you didn't wanna answer questions about it a while ago, so..."

"I reckon things are a bit different now, yeah?"

"Yeah," I said with a smile.

"After what happened to me, I found someone. Or I guess he found me. The guy I work for now took me in because I was still pretty young then. Anyway, he's got some... abilities. He gave me my sight back," he explained.

"Wow. So you can see everything like normal right?"

"I can see exactly how beautiful you are if that's what you're asking," he flirted.

I blushed and smiled.

"Get over here," he said.

I went closer to him and laid in his arms, cuddling with him. His skin was warm and it made me feel comfortable and safe. 

"Shit. I missed you," he said.

I grinned and felt my stomach twirl.

"I missed you too," I replied as I pulled myself closer to him.

He chuckled and ran his hands through my hair. At that moment I was so happy to know him and be near him.

Golden light, sparkles, and swirls started to surround us and I grinned at him. 

"Wow..." he exclaimed, looking around at the beauty of it. I rested my head on his chest, looking at it with him.

"It's amazing, isn't it?" I asked cheerfully. 

"Yes. Why is it happening?" he questioned. 

"Because I'm really happy," I said, not able to wipe the smile from my face. 

He squeezed me gently and rubbed my arm with his thumb. 

The magic faded away slowly and I looked up at him. He smiled down at me and kissed me. 

"You are the most beautiful person I've ever seen," he said randomly. 

I hugged him and giggled. 

"Well, I've never been this attracted to someone before," I admitted. 

"Oh, come on. There was Doctor Douche," he joked. 

I rolled my eyes and laughed, pretending to gag. 

"Ugh, no," I replied. He chuckled in response. 

"Oh, I learned some things while you were gone," I stated. 

"What sort of things?" he questioned. 

"Well, for one, Hayden is my best friend from Heaven," I realized how crazy it sounded out loud. 

He looked somewhat relieved. 

"Oh, wow," he seemed shocked. 

"And then the other thing..." 

"Yes?" he seemed nervous. 

"It's about why I'm here. Before you were born your mom was struggling to get pregnant and she was heartbroken. I couldn't bear it, so I... interfered," I explained. 

He seemed unsure what to say. 

"That's why you're here?" he clarified. 

"We aren't allowed to do that," I confirmed. 

"Wow..." he said, shocked.

"Does that... Is that a..." I started but wasn't even sure what I was trying to ask him. 

"That's amazing," he finally said. 

I smiled, relieved that he wasn't upset. 

He looked into my eyes and I saw him as how he looked currently, but I was able to see his bright blue eyes. 

He stroked my hair softly and looked at me, enamored. 

A small smile pulled at the corners of my mouth. 

"Will you be my girlfriend?" he asked randomly.

I looked at him, stunned. 

"Shit, sorry. That's not how I wanted to ask you. I get if it's too soon," he tried to do damage control and avoided eye contact with me. 

"Jack," I said, bringing his eyes back to me. 

"I would love to," I told him. He smiled at me and pulled me in to kiss me. He turned and laid back on the couch, pulling me on top of him. We laid there all night, cuddling and kissing tenderly until we both fell asleep. 

DOUBLE CHAPTER PUBLISH. I know. I'm cool. LMAO, but anyway I was waiting to put this chapter out but I had to finish the other one first... Anywho, back to writing! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

655 81 26
You didn't want hand outs. You wanted to earn your degree, work your own job and pay your own bills like the functioning member of society that you k...
141K 1.6K 16
*Dark Short Story with triggers including abuse/torture and violence, sexual assault, stalking and home invasion* Someone has been been following me...
6.1K 178 26
Ellie was just your typical girl, living in Essex, England. She had a great family, great friends, she was studying hard at Univeristy and working a...
4.6K 87 13
โ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐š๐›๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฌ๐š๐ฏ๐ข๐จ๐ซ?โž A story about an insecure, self-sabotaging, true crime fanatic getting abduct...