ʟᴏꜱᴛ ʟᴏᴠᴇ

prollysie द्वारा

Why are you doing this?" I whispered, my head dropped to the floor as the floor began to blur with my tears... अधिक

Disclaimer
Prologue
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21
22
23.
24.
25.
26.
27
28
29
30
31
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57.
58
59
60
61
Epilogue
Note

7.

9.9K 295 204
prollysie द्वारा

Ariya

"Sleep well?" I asked Rylan as he climbed onto a stool.

Just as I asked Amara came barreling through, her backpack on her back with a smile on her face.

"Ah, good morning friends." She smiled.

"Morning Amara." I said as she plopped beside Rylan.

"No, it was loud last night." Rylan shook his head. Amara giggled and I rolled my eyes.

"Aren't you supposed to be in class, any class?" I asked.

"Yeah, in a half an hour." She took my toast and I sighed.

"Kameron says you're mighty good at this new job."

"It's not all that, go get your bag." I shook my head. Patting Rylan on the back as he jumped off the stool and ran into his room.

Amara glanced to the side and then turned to me.

"Why don't you want Kameron knowing about Rylan?" She asked.

I took a deep breath and gripped the counter with my palms. Looking down as I clutched my eyes together.

I then walked to the edge and grabbed my pills from my bag, popping the cap and swallowing one with some water.

"Hey? Is everything okay?" Her voice softened. I nodded.

"Yeah, it's nothing. I just don't want that going around the office. People always tend to ask, and question and scold. Oh "you look a little young" "where's his father" "your raising him all alone?" I just, I don't want them to think I'm any less capable of getting the job done, that's all." I shot her a small smile and she nodded.

"Okay, I'll make sure he doesn't know. Kameron wants me to stop by and have lunch with him, how about we all eat a little something?" She smiled.

"That would be great, just don't skip class." She chuckled and nodded.

"I brought coffee!" I glanced to the right to see William in his doctors coat and two coffees in his hand.

"Hey babe." He smiled.

I leaned up and pecked his lips before taking the coffee from his hands.

"Ah, who is this?" She leaned forward.

"Amara this is my boyfriend William." I said as I packed everything in my bag. She smirked.

"I can see you're a doctor."

"Paediatrician." He corrected and I chuckled.

"Can you go get Rylan in his room and make sure he has his stuff?" I asked while I finished cleaning the kitchen.

"Sure." He disappeared down the hall.

"You really have him wrapped around your finger, don't you." She leaned over with a smile.

"No." The blush began to creep up on my cheeks.

We both turned to see William with Rylan on his back as he walked out.

"We're ready." He stated.

"Okay well, I see you later." Amara said before making her way to her apartment.

"She seems nice." William said while leaning down to peck my lips.

"Ew!" Rylan yelled.

We all made our way down stairs and into Williams car. William over here owned a Tesla. White one to be exact.

"Have a good day." William said. I smiled at him as he leaned back watching Rylan with with a smile.

"Bye!"

William started the car as it engulfed us in an always silence.

"What?" He laughed with a small smile.

"I don't know, I just love you." I pecked his cheek and he blushed.

"Don't distract the driver." He smirked. I smiled at let him pull up to my building.

"Let me walk you up."

My eyes widened and I blinked profusely, staring back at home like it had been a joke that came from his lips.

"I'm serious."

Would I really want William coming up, I mean Khyson is always in his office. It's nothing, right?

"Oh, okay." Surely but slowly I forced on a smile and we both walked out, sliding through the revolving doors.

"Good morning, Vera." I smiled.

"Morning.. and who is this?" She smiled softly.

"My boyfriend William, he's just walking me up if that's fine?" I made sure.

"Yeah no problem, go on up." She smiled. I gripped his hand in mine and rubbed his knuckles warmly.

I clicked the top floor as he grasped my face to connect our lips. I gave in for couple seconds before pushing him away.

"We're in a professional environment." I smacked his chest and he laughed, then the elevator doors opened.

I walked in front of him, seeing the two metal doors of Mr. Johnson's office open to the bare eye.

Oh no.

Kameron sat adjacent to him as they calmly conversed.

His eyes met mine and I looked away.

"This is my office." I smiled.

"Nice view." He gaped.

I glanced quickly over at Mr. Johnson's office to see Kameron speaking to him, but his eyes were far from concentrated. They were burning a hole right through me. His gaze was harsh, I knew that gaze. That Khyson was mad gaze.

Gosh, look at me remembering.

Ew.

"You should go, before I make you late." I smiled up at him while placing my palms on his broad chest. He leaned down and captured my lips, making my legs go weak before he pulled back and walked out.

I sat at my desk, flustered.

Suddenly two feet came into my eye line, dragging my vision up along Mr. Johnson's large body.

"Ms. Kingston." He asked while sitting in the chair adjacent to my desk.

"Yes Sir?" I asked.

"May I request that you refrain from bringing your.. partner into my place of work?" He kissed his teeth.

"I apologize, I didn't realize it would be a p-"

"Well it is." His face deadpanned.

"I'm sorry."

"Don't let it happen again." And just like that he was gone and out of my office. I sighed and let my posture go.

-

I grabbed my salad and walked into the break room, seeing Amara and Kameron at a small table. Her eyes caught mine and she waved me over.

I walked over and pulled up a chair beside them.

"Hi." I said with a half smile.

"I don't think he likes me." I sighed and banged my forehead on the table.

"Don't hurt yourself there." Kameron chuckled in amusement.

"Who is she talking about?" Amara asked.

"Mr. Johnson." He filled her in.

"Ah, he's not the easiest person." Even Amara admitted. Even she knew, wow he must've really changed.

"He seems to like you." I mumbled against the wood.

"We're friends, I've known him for a little over three years trust me, he's not as bad as he seems to be." He took a bite of his sandwich before putting it down and dusting his hands off.

"Trust me, the only thing he hates is children."

I locked my eyes and twisted my neck stiffly, Amara eyed me with sorrow before I nodded and brushed her off without Kameron noticing.

"So, what about you?" Kameron asked Amara.

"Classes are the same, my professor hates me but I am passing his class with a ninety four so-"

I began to clap and she nudged my shoulder.

"Let's chat." Kameron highly pitched his voice and leaned into us.

"Why don't we get to know Ariya since she's just some girl who lives next door to me." Amara laughed.

"Okay." I chuckled.

"Okay I'll go first.. favourite television show?"

"The office."

"Yes! I told you I wasn't the only one who actually liked that show, Kameron never wants to watch it with me." Amara complain, I smiled as she shimmied her chair closer to the table.

"Okay um, any siblings?"

"Three."

"Sisters or brothers?"

"Brothers."

"Younger or older?"

"Younger."

"Ohhhh! That must suck." Kameron gasped.

"Kameron here has no idea what it's life to live with annoying siblings because he's a spoiled little brat." She smiled widely at him.

"Only child?"

"Mhm."

"I am most certainly not spoiled!" He argued.

"Okay keep telling yourself that.. I should get going now." Amara said while slinging her bag over her shoulder.

"Bye, baby." She leaned down and indulged Kameron in a long kiss. I looked away as he grabbed her face.

"Come over tonight." She whispered.

"Okay." They pecked eachother quickly before she ran off.

"Bye, Ariya!"

"You two are like horny teenagers." I finished up in my salad.

"What did Mr. Johnson want to talk to you about this morning?" He asked and wiped his mouth of the mayo.

"He scolded me about bringing my partner in here and said I should refrain myself from bringing him in from now on."

"Ooh, rough."

"I don't get why he hates me so much, what's stuck up his butt." I laughed. I waited for him to chuckle as his gaze pierced into mine and he shook his head.

"What? That was funny.. he's behind me isn't he."

"Yes he is." I heard his deep voice and twisted my head.

"Mr. Johnson, good afternoon." I cleared my throat with a nervous smile.

"Please get back to work."

"I-"

"Now."

-

"Fuck!" I seethed.

William slapped a hand over mouth while continuing to thrust harshly in and out of me.

"We don't want Rylan hearing now do we?"

I bit my lip and smiled as he leaned back down to connect our lips, pushing his tongue past my lips.

"You close?" I breathed in a sweat.

"Almost." He groaned.

I dug my nails into his back as the pleasure twisted upon my stomach, building and building.

Suddenly my eyes clutched closed and my muscles curled against the linen. My body fell off the edge and I came.

I took a breath and looked down at William to see him already finished.

"You already came?" I whispered.

"Mhm." He nodded while dragging me onto his chest. I sighed in defeat and let it go.

"I really needed this." I sighed and pecked his cheeks. He sighed with a hand behind his head. I leaned my cheek on his chest.

"That's what I'm here for." He smiled.

"How's work?" He mumbled.

"Okay, my boss hates me."

"It'll get better, a stressed out mother yelled at me today it was scary."

"Do you think I'm scary?" I chuckled with a smiled while staring up at him.

"When you're mad, yes." We both laughed until the silence engulfed us.

"Get to bed." He cooed. I nodded and found myself falling asleep in his arms.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

316K 8.9K 25
Kingston Series #2 THE SECOND BOOK OF THE KINGSTON SERIES! **SEQUEL TO TANNERS TROUBLE** Ellie and Tanner went through everything together. They wer...
4K 85 45
"𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒈𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝑩𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 at 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒂𝒈𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒆𝒏 𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒔 𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓, 𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒈𝒐𝒏𝒆. 𝑺𝒉𝒆 𝒘�...
143K 5.1K 45
Kingston Series #4 THE FOURTH BOOK OF THE KINGSTON SERIES! FINAL ORIGINAL BOOK IN SERIES! Tayson Kingston has had the perfect life, after bring adop...