π—–π—›π—˜π—₯π—₯𝗬 π—•π—Ÿπ—’π—¦π—¦π—’π— π—¦...

By joonezraa

taekook oneshot stories (top tae and bott kook duh) it's cringey in the beginning due to fetus writing, but i... More

My Psychopathic self
You are my Vision
Soul Swap
Stolen Love
What will they say?
Still with you
Fight for love (Part-1)
Fight for love (Part-2)
1k special!!!
Mosquitae
Dying in your arms
Tom and Jerry
Lyrics prank
Otsukare
Read your mind like a book
Haunted love
Drive slow
Drive slow :: 2
Haunted love :: 2
"The Lies you said."
Angels like you
Past Lives
Handsome cops
Villain
bleeding roses

The Truth is finally told

2.2K 52 13
By joonezraa

⚠︎𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠⚠︎
𝐓𝐨𝐩 𝐓𝐚𝐞𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐠/𝐁𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐨𝐦 𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤
✘𝐍𝐨 𝐒𝐦𝐮𝐭✘
𝐁𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐁𝐨𝐲𝐱𝐁𝐨𝐲
𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐦𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬? 𝐈'𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐨'𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐦 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐮𝐛 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐥𝐥.

𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞? 𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞.
𝐎𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐄𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲 ☕︎

This story is inspired by the story behind the song, 'The Truth Untold' by BTS.

If you don't know about the story, you can watch here:

Don't worry, it's not a sad ending.🌹

"Ahh I'm so tired. I'll go home and take a big nap." A tired looking bunny said. "Yes you should. You better do your own homework, instead of others." Jimin, his best friend said.

"You know I can't do that. Okay leave that, we're getting late for our next class." "No we are not! Just say YOU are getting late for-" "Okay okay shut up." The besties giggled and left.

They both are childhood best friends, and now they study in the same university. Jungkook is a bright student, and is good at studies. But what other people decide to call him is, 'a nerd'. He gets bullied just because he's a nerd, just because he's liked by the teachers, just because he doesn't cheat.

They bully him, call him ugly, by which he already decided that he's ugly.

He's definitely not ugly. A beautiful heart with a beautiful face along with a breathtaking smile.

But he's a nerd. A teacher's pet. So many bully him, cause he is "weak".

Currently, they are walking in a different way which lead to their class. Cause Jungkook wants to see his secret crush. A very secret one. No one knows except Jimin. It didn't even seem like he has a crush on him. Like I said, it's very secret. He's scared. Scared if he'll hate him? Or he too will bully him? Or others will humiliate him just because the nerd has a crush on the university's heartthrob.

Yes, the heartthrob, Kim Taehyung, is the long time crush of Jungkook.

When tae was just a normal guy, not a heartthrob or something, he thought he's attractive, but knowing that he doesn't bully anyone, and he has the kindest heart, he fell for him.

He thought, as he's the heartthrob now, won't he show a little attitude? But he's wrong. He's completely wrong. Tae is a kind boy. Which made him fall for him more, from crush to love. Like the one saying, "Your beauty got my attention, but your personality stole my heart." It's already been like 3 years.

But he won't confess. Never. Because, he thought he's ugly, and tae would never accept a nerd like him. He is already insecure about him, but the people around him made it even worse.

He, at last took a small glance at him, from far. Tae was sitting inside his classroom chatting with his friends. It's too far, he can't see him clearly, but it's enough for him. A small glance is enough. It doesn't matter if it's 144p or 1080p.

He left to class before anyone can see him.

_______________________________________

All classes got over, and they were standing at the entrance. Kook was looking for his tae with his doe eyes, but got startled when someone passed him by, looking straight into his eyes making his heart go boom boom. It's Tae. It's one of those rare times, when he get to see him this close.

"DID YOU JUST SEE THAT?! HE SAW ME JIMIN SSI HE SAW ME!!" Kook was over excited, after his long time love saw him. "Jungkookie you are so in love. You better go confess before it's too late." "Let's go." Koo ignored the other's statement like always and both left to home.

NEXT DAY

"Hey you ugly boy! Where's my homework?!"
"W-wait." He took a book in his bag and gave it to the boy. Then another boy handed him a book. "You better complete this one by tomorrow or your face will be broken. You remember last time right?" The guy said smirking.

Little did they know, a tall handsome guy was watching all of this. "Can you please spare m-me this t-time? I'm sorry I'm not feeling well. I can't even do my own work." Jungkook said being scared. "Do or die." The heartless bully said and left.

_______________________________________

"Hey you! Give me my book back." The bully from earlier said. "W-why? I thought you wanted me to do your homework?" Koo said confused. "That's before. Now give me." He said and grabbed his book and left.

Flashback

"Why would you ask him to do your homework? Don't you have hands? Are you are that dumb?"
Tae said as he saw the others bully Koo.

"Bro chill. It has nothing to do with you." "So?! You better not be asking him to do YOUR works. If he can't complain you, then I can! You want that?" "Okay, we'll get it back." " You better." He said with so much anger and left.

Flashback ends.

Yesterday is the day he saw how people bullied Koo. And how they called him ugly. He felt really bad. He wished he could stop that. He will plan something and save Koo.

_______________________________________

"Why can't you confess? Don't cry when it's already too late." Jin, Koo's older brother told Koo. "I'm not meant to be with him. He's not even my friend." "Then go talk to him!" Jimin said. "No! I'm ugly. He won't like me. I'm a nerd." "Before saying anything, go look at the mirror." Jin spat back.

"No hyung. Like everyone says, I ain't beautiful. I'm scared. I'm a coward. I can't do anything. I will just love him from far." Koo said sadly making Jin and Jimin sad too.

They told him many times that he isn't ugly, that he's beautiful, that he's worth it, that he's strong. But he is too drowned in his insecurities.

_______________________________________

AFTER FEW WEEKS

The whole floor was filled with chatters about the new couple.

Some saying how cute they looked together, some being jealous, but one heart being broken.

It's Jungkook's heart. It was about the new couple. It seems that, Lalisa and Taehyung are the new couple. Tae and Lisa always seem to be very close. Like best friends. But, it's quite surprising that they turned out to be lovers.

Jungkook was broken. Very broken. He wish he had the chance.

Currently he's in the bathroom crying his heart out.

"Jungkookie... It's okay... don't cry...stay strong please." Jimin kept comforting him.

After a while both left. Kook wished it was a rumour. But it isn't. He put on a mask, and secretly peeked into Tae's class just to find him laughing and giggling with lisa.

"He is happy with her. I can't make him happy. I wish I did."

Kook wished he can go back and correct his mistakes. He is regretting for not confessing. Maybe he had a chance before. But he just realised that he is too late.

"Jimin ssi...can I confess tae now?" Koo asked with a low voice. "You what? But he already has a girlfriend." "Yeah, he can't accept me because he has a girlfriend. He looks happy and I won't ruin that. But I just want to let him know that he's my love. It's really killing me that he didn't know that I love him. So much. Atleast I should've confessed him before. Without being afraid. Without being a coward. I wish I did confess him." "It's okay it's okay. Do whatever you want, but don't take any wrong decisions." Jimin said patting his back.

_______________________________________

1 week has passed since that incident. Today after gathering all his courage, Jungkook decided to confess to tae. In other words letting tae know that he loved him so much.

"Hi?" Koo said in tiny, making the heartthrob turn back. "Hey!" That is the first time they spoke with each other. His heart was beating at an abnormal pace. "Hello..i-if you don't mind, c-can I t-talk to y-you? Only for few minutes.." He said nervously. "Sure. What is it? Where should I come? I mean you wanna talk alone or?" "Yeah alone." Tae nodded and they left to the roof top.

"Tell me Jungkook?" Tae started. "Wait- You know my name?" Koo said shockingly. "Yes, if you're wondering how those guys never gave their homework, then I warned them. That's how I know your name." Tae said laughing awkwardly. "Okay now tell me what do you wanna tell?"

"Uhh- that- I'll tell you but please don't be mad at me. It's just....I-I should have said this earlier. But I know I'm too late....I love you. I really do. Truly. I was really scared to confess because of my insecurity. And I don't expect you to love me back cause you already have a girlfriend. I loved you from the past 3 years already. *Chuckle* But I didn't have the courage even once. I just wanna let you know that I love you. Because I can't die peacefully without letting my first love know that I love him." Jungkook finished and looked at the older.

"Wow! So you love me?" Tae said making Koo scared because he thought he's gonna scold him. "Yeah but, you don't have to love me back, I'm just letting you know that's all. I won't ever ruin your relationship with your girlfriend." Jungkook said hurriedly.

"Alright. But. I can't believe you finally confessed. You made me wait for so long. So long that it's too late." Tae said making Jungkook shocked. "What do you mean?" "Jungkook, look, I already know that you love me and everything." "How?!"

"You know, I've actually seen you before and you are really cute. But one day I was walking in the hallway as I heard crying sounds. I got scared thinking it's a ghost, but I saw you with your little friend, Jimin. I'm sorry that I heard your conversations I know it's wrong but I couldn't help." Tae said scratching his nape awkwardly.

"I heard that you get bullied. I hear that you love me so much. And I heard that you are being called ugly, and the most sad part, you think you are ugly. And you're a nerd. And that's the reason you don't wanna confess me. I was eavesdropping couple more conversations, which said me that your love for me is very pure."

"At first it didn't disturb me, but after knowing you love me, and how much you love me, eventually I started to fall for you. I waited. For so long. But you didn't confess. You never did."

Jungkook is now in tears. His love, loved him back.

"Why can't you love yourself Kook? Why? Love yourself Jungkook. I really need you to do that. If you want to love someone, then you have to love yourself."

"I'm sorry I'm really sorry. I ruined it! If only I loved myself I would have the chance to love you." Jungkook cried.

After few minutes of crying tae took him to Jungkook's home.

"Jungkookie..." Tae called him out. "You know Jimin is also in this?" He told which made Jungkook look at him shocked. "What!?"

"Yes, after eavesdropping your conversations for 3 times, I told Jimin about my feelings, and told him he has to help me to keep it a secret. To help me give you confidence. To help me make you believe that me and Lisa are dating."

"WHAT?!" Jungkook yelled, surprised. "But today you said that I'm too late. What does that supposed to mean?" "Well, that was definitely a lie. I'm the one who asked to spread the rumors. And Lisa is my best friend, so she basically helped me."

"We made you believe the lie, and to make you realise to love yourself. We want you to realise that you have to love yourself in order to love others. We all want to kill your insecurities. So me Jimin and Jin hyung planned this." Tae said with a boxy smile and wiped Jungkook's tears.

"So you guys are not lovers?" Tae shook his head as no. "Now come with me." Saying that Tae dragged Koo to the other side of the room.

Infront of a mirror.

"Can you see it? Look at yourself. You are beautiful. You're not ugly. Believe in yourself. Love yourself. You know what it doesn't actually matter if you are good looking or not. The outer beauty fades away when we get old. But the personality is the one which stays still."

Jungkook, for the first time, felt pretty. He felt beautiful. It was the beginning, of him loving himself. "A-am I?" Koo asked in tiny. "Yes. You are beautiful."

"So, will you be my boyfriend? Are you willing to spend your whole life with me, will you marry me? Not now but after completing our studies and spending some time with ourselves." Tae asked even after knowing the answer.

Kook nodded with tears. "Yes I will. I love you so much." "I love you more!"

Jungkook had his epiphany, to love himself. He finally realised. They are in a relationship now, and no one dared to bully him, as the protection his too strong.

Day by day, he's becoming more confident, more bold. He's not a coward. He's not weak. Taehyung thought him that. After 2 more years, they got married and had a wonderful life. Not a perfect one, but a beautiful one.

Don't forget the person, who taught you to love yourself.

If you want to love others, then you have to Love Yourself first.

THE END.

Thank you so much for reading. 🐻🤎

I'm really sorry if it's too bad. I just didn't get any interesting ideas.

Always remember to Love Yourself. 🦛💜

Byeeee<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.7K 701 32
cute ,wholesome and mature taekook stories πŸ’œπŸ’š Hope you guys like it !! enjoyy...😚 *Rankings* #1 taekookoneshot
177K 2.8K 45
IT'S TAEKOOK ONESHOTS DUH!! WARNING: SMUT ANGST (I THINK SO) FLUFF I DON'T REMEMBER ANYMORE SO JUST READ'EM
2.3K 64 12
-You don't even know ur sexuality, how can u dare to fuck me? -Now, after tasting u, I'm a hundred percent sure that I'm gay! Y'all will definitely l...
23K 455 11
kookv one shots (maybe some smut) top kook bottom tae πŸ₯ΊπŸ’• this is my first book sorry if it's not well written ❀️