As We Collide

oneofthevillains tarafından

Wanda and Pietro always dreamed of exploring what's beyond Sokovia but due to their parents being strict, the... Daha Fazla

author's note.
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
'guess what?'
twenty.
twenty-one.
twenty-two.
twenty-three.
twenty-four.
twenty-five.
twenty-six.
twenty-seven.
twenty-eight.
announcement.

eight.

981 42 7
oneofthevillains tarafından

The following days are gonna be a little hard for me since Nat will be traveling to Europe for an important business meeting her dad ordered her to go. I obviously can't go so I have to deal with the next few days without her.

"How long will you be gone?" I pouted.

"About 5 days. I have to convince the CEO of that company to sign a contract with us." she replied as she tossed more clothes on to the bed for her to choose from.

"That's a long time." I whined.

"I know. I hate it too but dad said he can't go so I have to." she groaned.

"Well, it sounds so important so I'll just have to put up with it, I guess." I shrugged.

"That's my girl. I promise to FaceTime you every now and then so I could keep you posted." she said.

"You better. Anyway, I think it helps that I'll be going back to work tomorrow so I can keep myself distracted again while you're gone." I implied.

"I love how you try to stay strong. So, I'll just get ready and then my driver will be picking us up in a bit. We'll drop you off first." she explained.

"What? No. I hired an Uber for myself. You have a flight to catch, Ms. Romanoff. Anyway, the Uber driver is close by so I'll see you soon, Nat." I smiled and kissed her on the lips before I grabbed my bag.

"Mm, I like it when you call me that." she smirked, her voice going an octave lower.

"Duly noted, Ms. Romanoff." I provoked.

She hummed after I said it again, she grabbed the collar of my sweater and pulled me in for another kiss, this time, even rougher than usual. It's obvious that calling her like that is doing something to her and I now found a way to tease her.

"I'm gonna miss you." she whispered as she pulled away.

"Ditto." I breathed.

A notification was sent to me saying that my Uber driver is at the entrance of the building already so Nat walked me to the elevator and kissed me on the cheek before it closed. I already miss her and I can feel that this week is gonna go by so slow because I now have to wait for her to come back.

As I got in the car, I received a text message from Nat right away.

~

Natasha: Take care, my angel 😇🥰

Me: you too ❤

Natasha: I miss you already 😒

Me: same 😩 please come back quickly, okay?

Natasha: I'll do my best ❤ I'll keep you posted.

~

I arrived at my apartment and when I entered, I noticed how messy everything was. Like a storm just passed by the living room. I was so baffled until I saw a trail of clothes leading to Sharon's room and it finally clicked.

"Hello? Sharon! Are you home?" I hollered.

No one responded right away but after a few seconds, I heard stumbling sounds behind her door. She then slightly opened the door with an expression on her face which I can only describe as panic. And the only piece of clothing that's on her was a large tee which I know she doesn't own.

"Hey, Wands! I--, uhm, you're home early?" she rattled.

"Yeah, well Nat has an emergency trip to go to so I had to go home. What happened here and what's up with you?" I questioned.

"I-- uhm, well.." she stammered, unable to come up with a lie.

"Alright, Sharon, cut the crap. Is Steve in there?" I jeered, narrowing my eyes at her.

"Well--," she shrugged.

"Morning, Wanda." Steve blurted, coming out of her room with just a towel around his waist.

"Yeah, morning." I smirked, with both of my eyebrows raised.

"Well, now that we're all acquainted, I'm gonna go get dressed." Sharon mumbled, going back to her room.

"So," I began. "It looks like she liked your lasagna a little too much." I teased.

"Well, it's about time. You know how long has it been." he smiled as he slipped into his jeans.

"Well, I don't know. You seem to be the leading authority for waiting too long, so you tell me." I laughed.

"Right." he chuckled. "Well, I have to go. Got some errands to run." he added and I just nodded in response.

He approached Sharon as she got out of her room and kissed her on the lips then her forehead before taking his shirt that she was holding. He slipped it on and said goodbye to the both of us. When he was gone, Sharon pretended like nothing happened by walking to the kitchen to grab some water but I had the widest grin plastered on my face.

"So," I began. "You've been busy." I implied.

"Yeah, well. So are you." she countered.

"Yeah, but I wasn't the one who just got out of a breakup." I gloated.

"Whatever, Wands. Just be happy for me." she whined.

"I'm just giving you a hard time. But I really am happy for you. I like him way better than your ex. Steve is.." I paused for a second to look for the word before continuing, "A gentleman. There. He's a gentleman."

"He is, isn't he?" she giggled.

"Yeap. Well, I gotta rest. I have work tomorrow. Clean this up, will you? Oh and... please, please make sure you disinfect the areas you had sex on." I ridiculed before making my way to my room.

×××

This is the first time in a long time that I am woken up by an alarm. I would get mad but the first thing I saw after turning my alarm off was Nat's name on my lock screen. A smile was able to make its way to my lips as I sat up from my bed.

~

Natasha: The first meeting today is done. I think we're getting there. Is my angel awake already? 🥰

Me: i just woke up. have to get ready for work. i miss you. 🥺

Natasha: I miss you too. Stop sending me pouty emojis because I can imagine how you look like and I might just cave. 😩

Me: stop. you don't have to. i just miss you. now, get some rest. i have to take a shower. ❤

Natasha: Yes, ma'am 😉

~

I then made my way to the bathroom so I can take a shower and get ready for the day. I put on my uniform and looked into the mirror. I haven't worn this in months since I lost Pietro and the thought of it saddens me. I was at work when I got the call, wearing this exact same uniform as always. I couldn't answer the call because I was taking down notes for my boss during a meeting and had to call back after an hour only to find out that he's gone.

I didn't notice the tears running down my cheeks after mentally reliving the pain and sadness that day has reminded me of. Pietro is annoying most of the time but he's the best twin brother anyone could ask for. A brother who always looked out for me when our parents couldn't. He was always there for me and it still hurts so much to know that he's no longer here.

"Wanda? My car broke down so I was wondering if I could ride with you to wo--," she paused when she realized that I was crying. "Shit. Honey, what happened?" she consoled.

"I miss P-Pietro." I sobbed.

Sharon knows that whenever I fall apart in heartbreak and pain, no words would be able to comfort me. So she walked into my room and hugged me instead. Which is the best and only thing she can do to help me right now.

"Thank you." I sniffled, tears still streaming down my eyes.

"No problem. Do you want to skip work instead if this is too much for you?" she softly asked.

"No. If I do, I'll just end up in a mental breakdown on my own." I implied.

"Okay, well. I'll be the one to drive us to work then. I'm gonna take your keys and you fix your make up, okay?" she checked.

All I could do is nod because I lost the strength to respond. Right now is the best time for me to be wrapped around Nat's arms but I know that's not possible so I just really have to go through this on my own as planned.

On the ride to work, I decided to send a text to Nat because I could really use even just a little bit of comfort from her.

~

Me: today is gonna be a hard one. apart from you being away, this morning, i had a recollection of my brother's death. i just wanted to be cuddled next to you. 😔

Natasha: Damn. Is there anything I could do? I am genuinely worried. Do you want me to come home? 🥺

Me: don't be silly. my roommate, sharon was there, so i guess it's okay. don't worry too much about me. focus on getting that contract signed so you'd be home soon, okay? ❤

Natasha: You bet. This one's for you. I have to attend a dinner event with them. Are you sure that you'll be okay? I mean, I could call you, you know.

Me: sharon and i are actually on our way to work. have to keep my mind occupied. go get ready for that dinner event, you take care. ❤

Natasha: You too, my angel. 😇 Text me ANYTIME if you need anything. ❤😘

Me: you know i will 😘

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

152K 6.6K 62
As Wanda Maximoff tries to navigate a life without her brother she forms a bond with former enemy, Natasha Romanoff. The question is, will the bond b...
26.8K 804 55
Natasha Romanoff never thought about catching feelings towards the girl she didn't trusted the most. But one night changed everything. this story wi...
3.9K 108 29
Y/N (female reader) x Natasha Romanoff x Wanda Maximoff Please read my other published stories.... 👇🏻🎀 "The Woman in Between: A Tale of Love, Hear...
3K 139 7
Thirty-four year old Wanda Maximoff, founder and CEO of one of the most renowned Private Practice's in Manhattan, New York finds herself feeling incr...