masks ; hitoshi s. ✔️

By velcenq

━━━━━━ "you're fine as fuck!" completed. fluff. possible angst. smut. chat-fic. crack. ༉‧₊˚✧ More

masks 🍓
pretty girl !
sk8er boy !
midlife crisis !
dress code !
re-dye!
crystal store !
love !
pretty princess!
fuck up!
draw it out!
who!
fuck him!
piercings & tattoos!
party!
dont know!
clouser!
epilogue!

where were you !

1.6K 60 16
By velcenq

! ⁞ y'all are so cute together. ༉ ❞

𑁍 、꙳ MASKS ma/sk ༄

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

SATURDAY, 11:45 PM

YOUR BASEMENT, RALEIGH NC.

"and where were you last night?" denki asked you, looking at you while you sat on your couch. you looked at him in slight confusion since you weren't expecting him to ask the question out of nowhere. you, being you, shrugged before going back to scrolling on your phone.

"thats not a valid answer, nigga." mina hissed, starting to move closer to you and touch your hair; twirling it around with her finger. "since when was your hair dyed...?" she asked, trailing off in deep thought of where she had seen this hair dye color before. she knew you didn't dye your hair in the house anytime recently, nor did you go get it done professional.

silence encased the group while everyone stared at you who stared back at mina. she let out a loud gasp after a few enticing seconds. everyone then followed behind with the same loud gasp which made you deadpan.

"what?" you asked, trailing off in thought once you saw everyones shocked faces.

"you were with hitoshi." sero teased, watching you roll your eyes and try to hide a girlish smile behind your hand. you couldn't deny it; you did in fact love hanging out with the purple haired insomniac. but would you tell your friend group that? absolutely not.

"y'all are so cute together!" kirishima hummed, leaning back on the beanbag chair that sat on the floor. bakugo did a grumble of agreement under his breath. he never liked to openly admit he agreed with... anyone about anything truly.

"can you two like... get together now?" denki hummed, moving his hands around in a sarcastic manner.

"never gonna work." you rolled your eyes, starting to focus your attention on the movie you all played as background noise. "why is this movie kinda good though?" you stated, hoping no one would realize you were trying to change the subject and move on with life.

"aht aht, not gonna work n/n." sero huffed, getting up from his chair to sit beside you. he stared deep into your eyes which made you slightly uncomfortable; making you move lean backwards so the two of you wouldn't be so close. "admit you're in love with him." he whispered to you. you made a face by instinct at the word 'love.'

"nigga, first of all, get out my face." you hissed, making sero stand down in defense while you got comfortable yet again and out of mina's personal space. "secondly, i don't love him. who was the last person i was in love with anyway?" you stated, starting to actually think about it.

"todoroki." denki said, calmly while everyone nodded in agreement. you clicked your tongue in distaste while you thought about you and shoto's old relationship. its not that you guys ended on bad terms, in fact the breakup was mutual and needed and the both of you are still great friends- you just hate bringing up the fact you were quote on quote "in love" with him.

"okay, but-" you started, thinking of a comeback to that because in all honesty, you did not expect someone to answer that fast or at all.

"no buts, this is fucking daddy issues all over again." bakugo hissed, "first is the terrible fucking flirting, then its the denial of feelings, and lastly its one of these dumbasses actually making the relationship happen."

"bakugo's right. cmon, when was the last time you were actually happy with someone who wasn't us?" denki asked, proving a valid point to which everyone nodded at.

"never, exactly." sero stated. "this is such a step up for you. you're hanging with someone who related to you in so many different ways its actually kinda... cute." he teased.

"now you can go on cute little skate dates like you always dreamed of!" mina hummed, smiling from ear to ear. they were practically more happier than you were it seemed. you always did want to go on cute skater dates and so on and so forth, however shoto never skated and your other friends wouldn't have been the same.

you found yourself smiling slightly at the idea before sighing knowing you did not, in fact, want to get played. you shrugged it off, turning your attention once again to your phone and ignoring your friends never-ending weird conversations that range from the debate of magenta being more pink or more purple to what type of flee can jump higher.

❛ velcenq ࿐

"pretty girl!" hitoshi yelled from down the hallway. you adjusted your mask on your face, before closing your locker and looking at the male who ran towards your direction. "hey," he hummed, after finally standing right next to you.

you made a confused face, but nonetheless smiled at the male who smiled back under his black mask. his hand reached up to his fluffy purple hair and ran it through it as a nervous habit.

"how's your day been?" he asked, slowly bouncing back and forth on his foot in front of you. you looked at him in the most suspicious way before making an "uhm" noise and answering.

"good? how's yours?" you stated, starting to walk towards the cafeteria with the male following behind you.

"good, good." he nodded, "wanna eat lunch with me and my friends?" he asked pretty quickly; nervous you'd say no. "i mean, you don't have too, its all up to you really." he quickly added along while you gently laughed at the flustered male.

"of course hitoshi." you chuckled, "you know my friends, i don't see the harm in meeting yours." you hummed, walking slightly faster towards the cafeteria doors since your stomach was about to growl.

"great! we usually sit on the stairs between a wing and b wing, see you there pretty?" he asked, looking at you before starting to slowly back up.

"definitely, pretty boy." you replied, watching him slowly smile before taking off towards the stairs where you'd meet him later. once he made his way to his desired place, he saw his friends already sitting around eating on small snacks they usually did.

"where's your girlfriend?" monoma asked, being the first one to notice the insomniac being back to the group.

"she's not my girlfriend... yet." he stated, mumbling the last part to himself. "and she's getting lunch, she'll meet us here in a minute."

"is she as cool as you say she is?" jirou asked.

"yes, she's fucking amazing. and she's friends with denki, she can always set you up if you asked. she always states how he needs a girlfriend anyway." shinsou laughed, sitting on one of the stairs beside the girl.

"yuck, men." nejire mumbled to herself before looking at tamaki. "no offense."

"none taken." he mumbled lowly to himself, blushing in embarrassment as he refused eye contact with any and everyone while he opened another bag of chips and started to eat while you walked up to the friend group.

"sup," you stated, out of breath from the fast walk from one side of the school to the next; all because you ended up at the wrong staircase at first. you smiled awkwardly from under your mask, slowly siting down on the other side of shinsou.

everyone greeted you, staring you down which made you feel even more out of place. even tamaki stared, which was out of the normal for everyone. you awkwardly started to rock side to side before leaning into shinsou and whispering to him.

"why're they staring at me like that?" you asked; him sweat dropping at the realization. he laughed slightly, waving his hand around in denial and telling you to not worry about it.

"they're not really... good with new people." he sighed, "give them a few, you'll fit right in." he reassured with a soft smile; making you feel a little better about the uncomfortable staring.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

537K 27.6K 43
"You're just so.. so.." Hard to look away from, didn't sound like something Shinsou wanted to say out loud. "Irresistible?" "Infuriating." But he's n...
156K 5.2K 20
INFO: Male reader. Please do not send hate, I made this from pure boredom! Pronounce is He/Him. Comment and help me for more ideas and mistakes pl...
30.3K 430 13
First try writing Oneshots~ -Fluff/Angst w/happy ending/ Characters: -Todoroki -Bakugou -Midoriya -Shinsou -Shigaraki -Dabi
118K 3.5K 32
lıllılı.ıllı.ılılıılıı.lllııılı. 𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈 '𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒃𝒐𝒚' 0:26 ---♡--- 3:45 ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ ❝𝙔𝙚𝙖𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙖𝙣...