Truly Madly Deeply (One Direc...

Autorstwa WishingOnStars99

"We will see each other again." Louis told me. He was about to go on tour. He had just won the x-factor. "Whe... Więcej

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64

Chapter 48

230 6 0
Autorstwa WishingOnStars99

I woke up the next morning with my phone ringing loudly. I barely opened my eyes, and got the phone. Who would be calling me this early? I look at the caller ID. Izzy.

"Hello?" I asked, sleepily placing the phone to my ear.

"Mac?" I heard Harry's voice ask desperately from the other end of the line.

"What?" I asked, kind of grumpily. Never wake me up this early. Just a warning that I become grumpy, and rude.

"Its Izzy." Harry simply said. That made me worried. Izzy had so many problems with Harry's mum the past week.

"What is it? Is she ok? What happened?" I exploded with questions in my head, and waited for Harry to answer them. Izzy and I are more than sisters. If anything happened to her, I'd always be there for her.

"I dont know what happened. Yesterday she went to the grocery store and never came back. Kenz I'm worried about her. Really, really worried." Harry said, and I sensed that he was nervous too. 

"Did you try calling her?" I asked, as if it was obvious.

"I'm kind of with her phone, so..." he started, but trailed off.

"Ok. Tell me in more details what exactly happened." I asked, slowly standing up. 

"Well, yesterday she left to go to the grocery store to buy some girly things, lets say," Harry started. I could tell that he didnt like to talk about when a girl has their time of the month... "Anyways, she said she would be quick, and back in no time. You and I talked on the phone, and after we hung up, there was still no sign of her. A while later, I started to get worried. I tried calling Izzy, but I realized I had her cell phone, so it was useless. My mum said that it was getting late, and that I should sleep, so I did. But when I woke up, Izzy's clothes, make up, everything was gone. Help me Mac. Please. I dont know what to do." he begged. I could feel his sobbing a bit.

"I-I dont know what to do." I said, in shock. "Try calling some hotels, and ask if she checked in there. If I know Izzy well, you probably did something to her, Hazza. Do you have any idea of what if could be?" 

"No. I didnt do anything. I promise." Harry said, sounding to mean it.

"Haz, I really dont get you. Yesterday you were thinking about breaking up with her, and now..." I trailed off.

"Yeah, but that's just it. You were right. It was all the pressure that my mum and Izzy werent getting along, so I thought it would make everything be better." 

"I get it. Just relax and we'll find her. I'll the other girls to see if they have news." I told him. Where was Izzy? Was she ok? 

"Thank you so much." he said.

"Hey, that's what I'm here for." I chuckled lightly, trying to lighten up the mood. 

"Ok then. Bye." he said.

"Bye," I said. And with that we hung up.

I quickly called the other girls, and asked if they had news about Izzy. None. I started to worry. Izzy was there for me when Lou went to become famous. She was there on my first heart break. She was there when my make up was messed up in a party. 

My phone then started to ring. I got it out, and saw the Caller ID. Unknown number? 

"Hello?" I asked, placing the phone in my ear.

"Kenz?" I heard someone on the other end of the line say.  

"Who is this?" I askd, confused,.

"Izzy." she said.

"Iz! Where are you? Harry's going crazy, and woke me up early, and everyone knows how I get when I wake up early." I said, curious, but relieved that she was ok.

"I'm in a hotel." she said softly.

"Why?"

"Because I heard Harry say yesterday that he didnt want me to be my boyfriend." Her voice was shaking, and I could sense her broken heart. Wait. Did she hear my phone call with Harry?

"When did he say that?" I asked, curiosuly, trying to put the pieces together.

"Yesterday. He was on the phone, and I had just came back from the groceries." she explained.

"Izzy, he was talking to me. Believe me, he wants you back." I said matter-of factly.

"I dont know Mac. I dont want to go back to his house." she said, and her voice was kind of shy.

"Maybe you could come to Mullingar. Your cousins are here. And, how dare you not tell me that your cousin is in the The Wanted?" I asked.

"Sorry," she said, sheepishly. "But no thanks. This is your time to spend with Niall, Niall's dad and Niall's brother. I cant do that to you."

"Wait a sec." I said into the phone. I stood up, and opened the door of my room. Niall was coming my way from the bathroom.

"Mourning babe," he said smiling.

"Hey Niall. I was wondering if a friend of mine could spend some time here. She just broke up with her boyfriend, and she's heart broken." I said, pouting.

"But isnt this our time?" he asked, hopefully.

"It is. And I love you for bringing me here. Its just that, we're so close, and she was always there for me. And I kind of feel that I've got to be there for her." I said, pouting again. He seemed to be thinking. "If not its ok. She'll just stay in a hotel, and I'll go visit her." 

"Ok. She can stay here. As long as you can spend time with my dad, and go on many dates with me." he said smirking.

"Thank you." I said, hugging him tight.

"Welcome. You know I'd do anything for you. Anyways, Harry just called me a while ago. Do you have any news on Izzy?" he asked, as we pulled away from the hug.

"Yeah. She just called. She's ok." I said quietly.

"Ok then. So go get changed now, and I'll take you lunch." he said, and gave me a kiss. 

"Ok." I said, and entered my bedroom again. I quickly got my phone, which was on my bed, and placed it in my ear.

"How did it go?" she asked, once she heard me breathing.

"You can stay. But you'll need to have a make over. Harry told Niall about you dissapearing, so if Niall sees you, he'll instantly recognise you and call Harry." I said in a quiet tone, just in case someone was hearing on the other side of the door.

"Ok. I'll call Jay and Tom and ask if one of their stylists can help me." she said, seeming to be happier.

"Good luck!" I said. 

"Thanks" she said, and with that we hung up. 

I quickly took a shower, shapooing and conditioning my hair. I got of the shower, and wrapped a towel around my body. I opened my suitcase and got out a white denim shorts, with a green flowy shirt. I dried my hair, and curled a bit the tips so it would look kind of natural. I put on some mascara and make up. I got my phone and went downstairs.

I went to the kitchen and got a pear. They really had a lot of food. I took a bite, and decided to wonder around the house. I walked out of the kitchen and went to the little hall where the front door was. I wondered around, and opened a door to a room which I was assuming was the TV room, based on the TV in the middle of the wall. 

"Lets go?" An Irish accent said behind me. I knew everyone here was Irish, so I had to turn around. It was Niall.

"Yeah." I said happily. Niall took my hand, and we went to his car.

~

We were at Nandos eating. We talked a lot, as usual, and he told me some stories from his tours. I smiled at him. How was I so lucky to end uo with him? He has literally everything a girl could ask for. He was hot, and cute, and caring, and adorable, and... well, you get it, right? And those eyes. I could stare at them all day. Literally.

"So, do I know the friend which is coming?" he asked, snapping me out of my thoughts. 

"Uh... I dont know. Probably not." I said, remembering that Izzy would have a make over.

"What's her name?" he asked, biting his sandwich.

"Iz-obelle?" I said, as if it was more like a question. I was about to say Isabella, but remembered that Niall couldnt know. He would call Harry without thinking twice, and Izzy would kill me.

"Doesnt it sound a lot like Izzy?" he pointed out.

"Yeah, it does." I said, forcing a giggle. I then got a text from Izzy saying that she was in the airport, and would arrive at 5pm. "Isobelle is arriving at 5pm. She said she wanted me to pick her up." 

"Can I come too?" he asked, happily. I thought about it. She has to have her make over before Niall sees her. But what will I tell him?

"Uh... That would be great, but I think that if you went, fans would go crazy, so..." I trailed off. I didnt know if it was the right thing to say, but he couldnt come. I bit my lip nervously, and fiddled with my hands.

"Oh. Ok." he said, with a sad face.

"I'm sorry. Its just because she asked me." I said, feeling guilty.

"Its ok." he said, forcing a smile. 

"Ok then." I said, with a guilty smile. 

We ate the rest of our food in silence, and I couldnt help but to feel guilty. I wanted to tell him so badly, but I couldnt. I knew he would tell Harry, and if that happened, Izzy would kill me. She thought Harry wanted to break up with her, which was a total lie. But she needed a time out. I could feel it in the way she spoke over the phone. She was so tired of Harry's mum keep telling her to change everything about her. 

Before I knew it we were in the car going back to the house. We were still silent, and barely said a word to one another. I wanted to say something, but I didnt know what to say. 

~

I had just arrived at the airport, and was looking for Izzy. Niall was still giving me a silence treatment. Izzy owes me one so badly, she's gonna regret making me ever lie to Niall. 

"MAC!" Someone screamed. I turned around and saw Izzy with a couple of bags in her hands, waving at me like a crazy girl. I smiled and walked to help her with her bags.

"Hey," she said excitedly.

"Hey," I said, forcing a smile.

"What happened?" she asked, raising an eyebrow.

"What?" I asked her, trying to act innocent.

"I know you. What happened?" she asked again.

"Niall is giving me the silence treatment because I didnt let him bring me here." I said, not looking at her.

"I'm so sorry Macz." she said, and I knew she was really sorry.

"Its ok. Where's your cousins? Arent they giving you a make over?" I asked her, trying to change the subject.

"Yes. They said that they would be outside waiting on a black SUV." she said happily.

We went outside and looked for a black SUV. We quickly spotted it, and walked over to it. The door opened, and we came in. We quickly said our hellos to them, and I was happy that Nathan wasnt sitting next to me. 

We went to a studio, where I was guessing that would be where Izzy had her make over. We came in, and a stylist greeted us. She then quickly got Izzy and started Izzy's make over. 

~

An hour later, we were still waiting for Izzy to come out. The boys convinced me to do my nails, and hair, and it would go on their tabs. I was totally ok with it. I mean, nails and hair for free? Obviously yes. I ended up painting my nails dark purple, and my hair was curled up. 

"And now, here is the new Isabella." the stylist said, moving to the side. 

"Isobelle." I corrected, smiling. 

Then, Izzy walked out of the closet, and my mouth hung open. Her light brown hair, was now black. Also she got a new haircut, because it was now just below her shoulders. I noticed her blue/grey eyes, were now hazel. She was unrecognisable. 

"What do you think?" She asked, tugging a lock of her, now shorter, hair behind her ear.

"You look beautiful." Tom said. 

"Unrecognisable." Was the only thing I said, before my phone rang. I looked at the Caller ID. Niall.

"Hey babe." I said, placing the phone in my ear.

"Hello love." Niall's voice said. "Where are you?"

"I'm with Belle and The Wanted." I said, remembering our silence earlier.

"Why didnt you come home?" he asked, curiously.

"Uh... She has a friend who's in The Wanted, and she wanted to see him." I said into the phone. Everyone was staring at me, curiously.

"Are you ok?" he asked, seeming concerned. 

"Yeah. I'll be home soon with Isobelle." I said.

"Great. I miss you." he said.

"I miss you too. And I'm so sorry for earlier." I said.  

"Its fine. And I shouldnt give you the silent treatment just because you didnt want me to come with you to pick her up." 

"Its fine. I'm glad we made up." I said happier. 

"I love you." He said. No matter how many times I hear him say that, I always love the way it sounds. 

"I love you too." I said. "See you later."

"Bye babe." he said, and with that, we hung up.

"What happened?" Nathan asked me.

"Not much. But we've got to go to Niall's House." I said the last part looking at Izzy. She nodded, and we said our good byes.

We got into a cab, and the taxi driver drove off. Izzy told me that she still kind of loves Harry, but she isnt sure that its love. I told her to give it time, and everything would end up ok. And it would. Hopefully.

We arrived at Niall's house, and went to the door. Izzy asked if she really was unrecognisable, and I confirmed. We clicked on the doorbell, and seconds later, Greg opened the door.

"Hey," Greg said, smiling.

"Hey Greg," I smiled back. "Can we come in?"

"Sure," he said, stepping aside to give us space. We walked in, and Izzy looked around.

"Greg, meet Isobelle. But you can call her Belle," I said, pointing at Izzy.

"Pleasure," Greg said, holding a hand for Izzy to shake.

"Pleasure," Izzy said shaking it.

"So, what brings you here Belle?" Greg asked. Izzy remained quiet, until I nugded her, making her remember she was Belle.

"A broken heart. I had to get away from all of it, so I decided to pay Mac, and a couple of other friends a visit." Izzy said smiling.

"Where's Niall?" I asked, looking around.

"Upstairs." Greg said.

Without thinking twice, I ran upstairs. When I got upstairs, I went to Niall's door and knocked on it. A while later, Niall opened the door.

"Hey babe," he said.

"Hey," I said, giving him a kiss. 

"How was it?" he asked, giving me space to came in.

"I'm good. What about you?" I asked, walking in.

"I'm good too." he said, closing the door. I sat on his bed, and looked at him.

"I'm sorry for earlier." I said, looking into those sea blue eyes. 

"Its ok. And I'm sorry for stressing too much over it." he said, walking closer to me. I stood up, and gave him a hug. I placed my head on his neck, and couldnt feel safer. 

"I love you," he whispered into my ear.

"I love you too." I whispered, still in his arms. 

"Excuse me? Can you tell me where's my room?" I heard Izzy say from the door. Great way to ruin our moment. I slowly moved away from Niall, but he still had an arm over my waist.

"You're staying in my room with me. I'll show you." I said, kind of sad. There I was, having my moment with Niall, and Izzy barges in and ruins it. But I dont blame her. No matter how hard I tried to convince her, that Harry wants to be her boyfriend, she doesnt listen. 

I give Niall an sad, 'I'm sorry' smile, and give him a little kiss. I walk out of the door, and gave Niall one last glance.

I took Izz- I mean, Belle to our room, and she settled herself in. She's staying in the bed which is below mine. She also promised me that she would give Niall and I space, and apolagised. 

"Anyways, tomorrow we're meeting the boys at the mall." She said happily, sitting on my bed.

"Boys?" I asked confused.

"The Wanted?" She said as if it was obvious, but let a hint of doubt.

"Well, I'm not going. I'm staying here with Niall." I said smiling, then sitting down next to her. We then just layed down, and looked at the ceiling.

"But Nathan wants to see you." Izzy whined.

"I dont care. I've got a boyfriend, and want to spend time with him." I said.

"But-" Izzy started, but I quickly cut her off.

"No Iz. I get it that you want me to go meet them, and get to know them, but I've got a boyfriend. And the reason he brought me here was for me to meet his parents. Not for me to go shopping." I said honestly.

"Ok. Then I guess I'm going alone." she said pouting. I rolled my eyes at her. 

"It isnt such a big deal. You'll see them, and after you come back." I said, in my matter-of-factly tone.

"I know." she mumbled, and rolled over. She was mumbling things to herself, but no one could understand it. I then heard a faint knock at the door.

"Come in!" I said, while Izzy was still mumbling stuff into the pillow.

"Hey babe," Niall said, coming in. I instantly sat up.

"Hey!" I said, happy for seeing him.

"So, I've got some news, but I dont know if they're good or bad." he said honestly.

"What is it?" I asked, now curious.

"Harry's coming." 

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

53.4K 2.1K 36
What would you do if you knew superman had a sister? What would you do if you were the sister? Hello, my name is Leah and I am 18 years old. I have...
11.8K 948 30
A/N: I wrote this book when I was 10 years old so prepare to cringe. 👫👫👫 What would you do if you were taken by four teenagers? Well, you mostly s...
39.7K 781 34
Hello! I'm Lottie Tomlinson. I'm 14 years old and my brother is the world renowned singer and member of One Direction Louis Tomlinson. Mum says I'm n...
34.7M 313K 73
******READ A BIT OF MY LATEST CHAPTER TO SEE HOW MUCH MY WRITING HAS IMPROVED LIKE HONEST ITS SO CRINGEY I CANT****** Falling in love with your best...