Tired Of It|TK

נכתב על ידי ilovespriteu

Taehyung is scared to break up with his abusive boyfriend. That, until new student Jeon Jeongguk takes all hi... עוד

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23 [M]
24
25
26
27
28
29
31
32 [M]
33
34
35
epilogue

30

9.3K 575 135
נכתב על ידי ilovespriteu

VIEW

"This is heaven..."

"With an angel like you inside, it looks close to that," Jeongguk retorted to Taehyung's exclamation with a cheeky smile, causing the younger to blush and then stick his tongue out to Jeongguk.

"I'll choose our room!" Yoongi announced, sprinting inside to examine the rooms and then choose the one he wants. "This one's perfect, Chim!" His voice could be heard from the room on the right, but he didn't come back.

"He laid down, for sure," Jimin rolled his eyes.

Taehyung smiled as his best friend left to the room Yoongi was in and then took Jeongguk's hand. "Let's go look at our room!"

The four of them are going to share this small vacation flat with two rooms, one bathroom and a kitchen for the next three days. It was perfect for rebonding time and for Jeongguk to get to know Taehyung's best friends.

Also... to forget the current situation in Seoul.

"Come! It's so comfortable," Taehyung said excitedly as he jumped on the bed, bouncing a few times, before lying flat on his back, looking at Jeongguk, who just watched the younger with a fond expression.

He put his jacket off, closed the door and slowly walked to the bed to take the space next to Taehyung. "You're right, it's hella comfy."

"See?" Taehyung giggled.

Oh god, his giggles. Jeongguk's heart can't get enough of it. The older smiled adoringly at Taehyung, who was just staring up the ceiling.

The room was spacious, with one big bed, a small cupboard on each side and a closet next to the door. And. A damn balcony with view at the beach.

"What are you thinking?" Jeongguk asked the younger, scooting a little closer to him.

Taehyung puffed his cheeks, then let the air out, smiling. "How I never wanna go back to him."

Jeongguk reached for the brunet's hand, taking it in his owns and playing with his fingers. "I won't let you go back."

A sigh left Taehyung and he turned to look at Jeongguk, his heart speeding up. "I know you wouldn't... But-

Taehyung's eyes widened in surprise and he silenced when Jeongguk pressed his lips to his, cutting him mid sentence.

Jeongguk chuckled, cutting away and kissing Taehyung's cheek, as he squeezed his hand a little. "There's no buts, Beautiful. Not now and for the next days." He gave Taehyung a meaningful look. "I don't want you to think of something negative when we're here... when... you are with me."

Taehyung nodded slowly. Jeongguk was right, he is here to have fun, to escape. Not to think about him.

"Sounds... good" he whispered, as he leaned his forehead against Jeongguk's, closing his eyes.

Jeongguk closed his eyes too. "I could stay like this forever."

A smile formed on Taehyung's lips, a faint blush coating his already rosy cheeks. "With me?"

Jeongguk smiled, snaking his arms around Taehyung's waist. "Obvious."

Suddenly they heard someone clear their throat and the two looked up, seeing Jimin standing in the door. "We're having vacation, why are you in bed? Let's go out and eat something."

Taehyung smiled and got up, to which Jeongguk rolled his eyes and glared at Jimin, who stuck his tongue out to him. Surely soulmates.

Holding back a groan, Jeongguk got up too and followed Taehyung outside.

"A table for four, please," Jeongguk and Yoongi ordered at the entrance of the restaurant, as the other two boys went inside, gawking at the decorations of the restaurant. The 19 hundreds always fascinated Taehyung, always associating it with art and beauty. The restaurant looked like it was cut out of a scene in an old movie.

"Please follow me," the guy at the reception offered with a warm smile. He had a light accent and he didn't seem Korean either. Taehyung wondered if he was from Europe, seeing him wear a name tag with an Italian name.

As far as he knows, Antonio is an Italian name.

Antonio led them to a table with four seats and a pretty view at the sea. It was almost dark outside, sunset to be exact, but the sun was already gone, leaving only the few spots of pinkish and purplish colour in the clear sky.

Taehyung smiled, sitting down on the seat right next to the window, eyes glistening as he looked outside. It's been a while since he had seen the sea.

"What do you like to drink, Beautiful?" His eyes averted away from outside to Jeongguk who was sitting in front of him, smiling. Taehyung smiled back and turned to Antonio, who had a small note book with the label "Restorante Rossini", guessing that's the restaurant's name. So they were in an Italian restaurant.

"Just water for me, please."

Antonio nodded, smiling. He was charming in his own way, constantly smiling.

Taehyung was back to stare outside, when he felt someone's eyes lingering on him. He sneakily glanced once at Jeongguk, catching him looking at him. He couldn't hold his smile back. "What are you looking at?"

"Just enjoying the view," Jeongguk commented, making Taehyung blush a little.

"The view's outside of the window though."

"Not my view."

Taehyung giggled, his cheeks turning red. He didn't care that Jeongguk sees him all flustered now. He knows he likes him and that the feeling is mutual, so what's there to hide?

"I can't wait to taste the food, my tummy's been grumbling ever since we stepped out of the hotel," Jimin whined, as he folded origami with his napkin.

"Same, we haven't had a proper breakfast," Taehyung responded, glancing to Jeongguk. They overslept, but still, getting waken up by Jeongguk's kisses in the morning was the best thing ever.

"Have you confessed yet?" Yoongi scoffed, looking at the two boys staring at each other with the starriest eyes possible. They broke the eye contact, both flushing red.

Jimin nudged Taehyung's shoulder. "He is head over heels for you."

Taehyung felt his chest swell with warmth, as he seemed to sink more into his seat. He stole a glance at Jeongguk again, who was now conversing with Yoongi and looked back down quickly.

Jimin chuckled. "The same goes with you."

Taehyung held back a whine of embarrassment.

It was true though.

He was head over heels for Jeongguk.

"Your drinks." Antonio was back, with their ordered drinks. Everyone chose natural water, except for Jimin who always preferred the sparkling water. Taehyung used to prefer that too, but now he barely drinks it.

"What'd you like to eat?"

An hour already passed in the restaurant and the atmosphere was filled with laughter and warmth. They were done eating, but still conversed here and there, sometimes including Antonio into their conversation, who would pass by to check if everything was alright. Taehyung was proven right, Antonio was Italian, but his family moved to Korea when he was 16. The restaurant belonged to his grandfather and is a family business now. It was fascinating to hear stories about Italy and Taehyung developed the desire to visit the country when he's older. He never left Korea before.

Right now, Taehyung just calmed down from a laughing attack, finding a sarcastic joke that Yoongi made so indescribably funny. He took a sip of water and a deep breath.

This trip was the best thing ever.

"Are you alright?" Jeongguk asked, with the same warm smile as always and Taehyung was quick to nod, flashing his bright boxy smile. "Couldn't be better."

"I'm happy to hear that," Jeongguk whispered, his voice sounding so genuine, Taehyung felt his heart melt.

"I'm also happy," Taehyung responded.

Author
When tf did we reach chapter 30?!?

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

449K 15.7K 50
in which jeongguk, a rising k-idol, wants to get back with his ex, instagram model, taehyung | insta au weekly updates ♡ sometimes daily if i have t...
52.6K 2.3K 19
Kim Taehyung a young ceo who hates his homophobic stepmother asks jeon jungkook a young college student to be his fake boyfriend Bottom kook Top tae...
111K 6.9K 41
When Seokjin, the most popular and rich student, decided to ask the school's freak to act like his boyfriend, what could possibly go wrong? #1 botto...