Two Lost Souls (BNHA Fanficti...

By CuteAsACupcake_

"Hey kid.. you like my PJs?" These were the first words Keira Shane uttered when she saw a young Tenko Shimur... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24

Chapter 9

6.4K 368 58
By CuteAsACupcake_

"I'm going out with Tenko. This is my phone number, call if important. Byee~" 

The last word felt like it was mocking him. A hand went against his face as his smile turned sarcastic. After everything he told her and warned her about.. she goes out with a target on her back?? He quickly picked up his phone and typed in the number on the note. After a couple of seconds of ringing..

"The number you have called is not answering at the moment, please leave a message after the whistle.. BEEP.."

The smile on his face was now resembling a serial killer more than a hero as he felt panic fill him. He had to find them quickly.

***

It was a sunny day in Musutafu. Both Tenko and Keira agreed on one thing since they woke up.. Staying in the house was seriously becoming boring. Keira had never been the stay-at-home type. Apparently, neither was Tenko. She had made breakfast and checked if All Might was in the penthouse. It had also been an excuse to check the comic-book like place. After finding nobody except her and the kid, she had went back with a mischievous look on her face.

"Tencchan~!" she almost sang it with glee as the boy looked intrigued at her. "Let's go to Tokyo Disney Land!!" his mouth had opened wide along with his eyes and after a moment, she had her excited plus one. They quickly got dressed and went out only for Keira to pause, turn back into the apartment, write a note, and then go out again guilt-free!

***

"NEVER FEAR FOR I AM HERE!!" he boomed with a grin saving a family of three from an oncoming villain who was sent flying with a smash.

"AHHHHH HELP A HIT AND RUN!!" he sighed quickly going there. He didn't have a clue where they could've went and, he took out his phone as he clutched the hit and run suspect by the back of his shirt, Keira still wasn't answering her phone!

***

Tokyo Disney Land was as big as the photos and both woman and child were excited. After paying the entry tickets, she turned to Tenko with a huge grin, "Tencchan, let's try the rollercoasters! TDL! TDL!" she started chanting and her grin widened when Tenko's voice joined her.

"TDL. TDL." Granted, it wasn't with the same fervor as the black haired girl, but he still had a huge sparkle in his eyes.

They found rollercoasters suitable for Tenko's age before running towards other rides. Little by little, the grin that was on Keira's face got on Tenko's face as the boy beamed forgetting his past for the bright present around him.

***

"...Please leave a message after the whistle.. BEEP—" "Shane-san, please answer the phone. You and young Tenko shouldn't be alone--!"

"HELP THEIF!!" he groaned Son of a— He ricocheted off the ground in a second and smashed the running man with the lady's purse. He handed the purse to the woman who thanked him profusely as he grinned before going off.

While in midair, he kept thinking of places they could've went to. He had already checked the nearest malls, coffeeshops, restaurants, and parks. Could she have went back to Musutafu?! He shook his head as his grin fell more She wouldn't have left their stuff and her number. His eyes scanned the buildings below starting to light up as the sky turned hues of orange and yellow.

The sun was already setting and he still had no answers.

***

"Tencchan, let's check out the circus!" he nodded as she pulled him with her towards the show. They went inside and took their seats as people filled in the seats around them. Keira turned to the boy excitedly, "You know, Tencchan, I've always wanted to go to a circus when I was a kid!" she noticed a curious look appear on his face.

"Did you ever go to the circus Tencchan?" he shook his head, his eyes growing wide at her happy expression, "Then this will be a happy first for both of us, hmm?" The boy was entranced with the warmth coming out of her and the happiness she radiated and he felt his own face smile in return.

When they came out of the show, the sky was dark and night had fallen. Somehow, Keira thought, It looks even more magical like this! She was truly having fun, her eyes glanced at the boy holding her hand and looking around in wonder. She could see it, the same black haired boy who looked in wonder at his hero grandma photo. This was progress, she grinned, this was great!

***

This was horrible. All Might had become more frantic than ever as he almost went crazy at this rate. He smashed through a mob of gangsters hitting them like bowling pins. Did All For One get them? Have I failed you master? NO No calm down Toshinori! They could be having fun somewhere loud and not hearing the phone, right? He nodded to himself trying to reassure his thoughts that—

"Help All Might!" the thoughts could wait. 

One drifted to his mind as he sent a car halting. 

Maybe they're back in the towers..

***

"Nee-san, did you come here before?" her expression turned curious as she realized this was the first time he asked about her. She shook her head. Though TDL was a replica of the one she saw in her world, she was sure there were no quirks involved as the ones here.

"I didn't live in Tokyo, Tencchan. I lived in the US, so TDL was a bit far." He nodded before eating a chunk of the cotton candy he had in his hand. They were sitting on a bench, each one with a huge cotton candy in their hand.

"Did you?" he looked at her confused, "..come to TDL before?" he shook his head a dark look going on his face and she cursed herself at bringing up probably bad memories.

"Ne Tencchan.." his eyes went to her again and she felt his look much more somber than before, "Let's make lots of lovely memories okay?" his eyes widened and she almost glimpsed tears well up. She held up her pinky with a grin, "C'mon!" he blinked once twice before a smaller pinky linked with hers.

"From now on, no matter how the past is, we'll make the happiest memories. Pinky Promise~!" this time, she saw the tears glistening in the dark as his pinky tightened around hers and he nodded with the most emotion she had seen till now, 

"Mhmm!"

***

For a man as large as he is, he landed on the roof of might towers in unbelievable flexibility. Even though wind bellowed from his landing, the only sound was a strong 'thud!'

He went from the roof into the penthouse, worry eating away at him. He hoped with all his heart, he would find them there. When he discovered the still empty place, frustration and despair crawled up.

"Shit, shit, shit!" he cursed over and over pacing, his smile nowhere in sight. All the worry-driven thoughts filled his head in a speed similar to his smashes and he couldn't stop them.

What if they had been captured by All For One?

What if they were in trouble?

What if Shane-san glitched like before or Tenko went out of control?!

Shit Shit Shit! I should've been more careful! I should've taken better care of them! I should've made Shane-san understand better the danger of the situation! If only.. "TDL was really fun right, Tencchan?" 

His eyes snapped towards the voice of the gleeful question coming with the door opening and the two people on his mind coming in. Keira was the first to notice him, "oh hey All Might—t??" she squeaked as she found huge arms around her and herself being squished with Tenko towards a huge chest.

"Uh.." her face was flaming and she could feel her legs not touching the ground from being lifted. After what felt like hours but was actually seconds, her feet touched the ground as All Might put her and Tenko down.

"Okay then.." she muttered trying to calm the fire spreading from her cheeks to her ears.

She looked up at the blonde hero and was surprised to find relief seeping through his face. "All might, We went to Tokyo Disney Land and saw a cirque with a man who blew fire just like Endeavor and a woman with a beard and.." 

Tenko kept rambling while Keira went towards the couch and put the bags with souvenirs on it. All Might felt like he was out of it but overjoyed by the fact of the little kid talking to him. Keira watched as he carried Tenko towards the couch. The boy was still telling the hero about the day normally although she could see the blush on his tiny cheeks and had to resist the urge to coo at him.

It was such a nice scene. Tenko talking to All might happily, All Might listening, All Might discretely glaring at he—wait what?

Her eyebrows furrowed as she silently asked him why he was looking at her like that. A thought drifted to her head as she suddenly remembered the little device in her pocket. Her hand fished it out before her jaw dropped at the amount of calls she found from an unknown number. When she glanced up, a small Eek! escaped her at the downright villain aura coming out of the blonde man.

She discretely tried to raise her hands in a sorry gesture but she still felt the murderous aura. The kid finally noticed the hero's distractedness, "Are you okay All Might?" Tenko asked it timidly and she jumped at the opportunity.

"Ne ne Tencchan! Why don't we go take a bath and get ready for bed?! All Might is probably tired also from hero work too! We can tell him tomorrow about TDL! Let's go!!" she awkwardly sidestepped around the hero before carrying Tenko and booking it out of there with a panicked expression.

..Scary!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

541K 18.9K 38
Stuck in an abusive house, Y/N turns to video games and art to cope. But one day she meets someone online who will end up saving her life in more tha...
23.7K 789 20
He typed away at his computer, while glancing at the time. To think it'd already be midnight. He quickly made the message short and sweet, after maki...
72.3K 5.1K 51
"princess nanako, well if it isn't the brattiest of them all" "prince tomura, well if it isn't the crustiest of them all", nanako retorted back. โœฟ.๏ฝก...