You make my world wild- A Nik...

By Girlwithoutname9719

At the age of 20, Evangeline Martin aka "Evie" still lives with her mother who is a strong religious person a... More

Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70

Chapter 29

215 7 35
By Girlwithoutname9719

After a year... January 1989...

The bedroom door opens and Evie hears a voice:

"Hey, honey? Are you ready?"

The brunette who is standing in front of the mirror, putting earrings in her ears, turns around and sees her boyfriend who is staring at her, with his hand on the doorknob.

"Wow," he says, and approaches her. "You look great, honey."

"Thank you," Evie smiles as Patrick walks towards her and kisses her softly on the lips.

"I'm serious," he whispers, looking her in the eye with one hand on her face. "You look sublime."

"You too, darling," she smiles at him. "Are we going? I don't want to be late for the party."

"Of course, honey," he kisses her once more on the lips and takes her hand and leaves the room.

They get out of the house and then they get in the limousine and head to the party. Evie is going to meet Heather and Tommy there. She hadn't seen them in a long time, and Heather invited her and Patrick to the party.

How did Evie become Patrick's girlfriend? After breaking up with Nikki, Evie was sad and cried alone for about two months. She then went to the studio and resumed her music career. There she met Patrick. He was amazed to learn that she had broken up with Nikki. It didn't take long for him to ask her to go on a date with him. Although Evie was still heartbroken, she agreed. And they've been together ever since. Patrick relieved the pain in her soul, after the breakup with Nikki. And he makes her so happy. He seems like the perfect boyfriend. And yet something seems to be missing from her life. She always thinks about the past. A past she can't forget so easily. Probably never.

Eventually, the couple arrives at the party where there are several celebrities. Actors, mostly singers. What intrigues Evie is that there are many rock singers. And she prays that among them is not the person she is thinking of.

"Hey, babe. Are you ok?" Patrick asks her, seeing that she looks uneasy.

"Oh, yes," she smiles weakly. "I'm fine. Oh, look! Heather and Tommy arrived too. Let's go to them."

The brunette pulls his hand and goes to the other couple who have just entered.

"Evie!" Heather exclaims and goes and hugs her. "I missed you."

"I missed you too," Evie smiles.

Patrick and Tommy talk to each other, Heather looks at them and then asks Evie:

"How did you come after all? You haven't been to a party in a long time."

"I've been in the house too long. I need some relaxation."

"That's right, girl. You really need it. I finally see you happy."

The last sentence makes Evie think more. She thinks about Nikki again. Because Heather is probably referring to the time they were together a year ago.

"How is Laura?" Evie asks to put aside the discomfort she feels.

"Oh, she was already asleep when I left home. She has already made us a whole list of what gifts she wants for her birthday next month."

Evie giggles when she hears how adorable Laura is. She often visits Laura and spends a lot of time together. The little one will turn 3 next month. And in a month it will be 3 years since her mother, Amelie, died. The last thought saddened her. 3 painful years without her best friend.

Laura looks so much like Amelie. But she also looks like Tommy. She's a beautiful combination of them. The little girl will be heartbroken when she grows up.

"I can't wait to come to her party," Evie smiles.

"Laura will be so happy to see you," Heather smiles at her. "She talks so much about her godmother."

"Aw! Bless her. I can't wait to see her again. She grows so fast."

The two women talk for a while until a couple comes in, and the conversation ends.

Evie feels a stab in the heart when she sees Nikki there, holding hands with his new girlfriend, Vanity. She has seen in newspapers and on TV that they have been a couple for a while. It seems that Nikki overcame their break up quite easily as her. At least that's what it looks like.

He doesn't see her. Nikki goes to Tommy and talks to him. Fortunately, Patrick is no longer with Tommy, leaving to talk to some acquaintances. 

Then Tommy motions to Heather, probably to tell Nikki where is his wife. Nikki smiles at Heather but his face falls when he sees Evie, and his face turns pale. Nikki is so shocked to see her there so unexpectedly. She looks even more beautiful now. It's the first time in a year that they see each other face to face. He can't take his eyes off her. She is wearing a long black dress that is so tight on her body sculpted by the gods. The same body he loved to touch a year ago, before he broke up with her.

He can see the shock in her eyes. Her eyes still shine, as if a small desire are in them. Evie seems awkward seeing him there.He feels the urge to go to him and talk.

But they haven't spoken at all for a year. Why they would talk anyway? It's all over between them. He must stay away from her for her own good.

He watches as that guy, Patrick walks over to Evie, takes her hand and asks her something in her ear. Something strange feels in his heart, something unpleasant when he sees Evie answering gently, her eyes shining as she looks at him. The same look she showed him years ago.

He would stare at her more, but feel his hand squeezed. He looks to his right and sees Vanity looking at him nervously and annoyed at the same time.

"Is everything okay?" She asks in a neutral tone.

"Yes," he smiles weakly, and looks once more at Evie and her new boyfriend and leaves with Vanity elsewhere.

Evie breathes a sigh of relief when she sees Nikki leaving with Vanity in another corner of the room.

She could barely control her emotions inside her. She felt so unpleasant staring at each other. But she still looks for him and Vanity. The brunette looks at them holding hands too tightly as if someone wants to separate them. That's how she and Nikki used to hold hands. Does he love Vanity? Does he love her more... more than he loved her? Although she shouldn't think about such questions, she does, because she can't help herself. When she broke up with Nikki she had very powerful feelings for him. And she thought they were gone. So far.

She looks to her left and sees Patrick smiling softly at her. She smiles weakly at him, feeling like she's running out of air in this room. Evie would like to leave that party now. But Patrick would be suspicious. Most likely he is already thinking about something. So she has to stay there and try to resist.

Heather apologizes and goes to her husband who talks to Nikki. Patrick goes and talks to some friends and Evie gets into a conversation with other pop singers her age. Behind them is Vanity talking to another woman. The woman says to her:

"You and Nikki are so cute! It's like you're made for each other."

"I really think we are," Vanity smiles. "I think I'll be Mrs. Sixx soon," she grins. "I can not wait!"

'In your dreams. ' Evie thinks and rolls her eyes. Although she must admit that this is likely to happen. What would stop Nikki from marrying this woman? She? She means nothing to him anymore. Just a former love. The past is past.

Evie doesn't know how much longer she can maintain her frustration and jealousy. Yes, jealousy grips her when she hears Vanity say how happy she is with Nikki.

Nikki, on the other hand, is looking at Vanity to catch a glimpse of Evie talking to some women. He can't take his eyes off her, all sorts of thoughts coming into his head. And he prays that she turns her gaze to him, to see her face once more. But unfortunately she doesn't.

Nikki hears the voice of Evie's boyfriend talking to a couple. He turns around and stares at Patrick. The wife of the man next to him asks:

"When are you going to get married?"

"That will probably happen soon," Patrick chuckles.

"Did you propose to Evie?" The woman asks.

"No. Not yet. Maybe it will happen soon. And maybe we'll have kids soon. That would be a blessing to us."

"Yeah, sure," Nikki mutters and fortunately no one hear him. "Dream it, you sucker."

But what if that really will happen? It wouldn't be shocking for Patrick to ask Evie to marry him. He still didn't plan to do that when they were together. And they've been together for 2 and a half years. His life was so addicted to alcohol and drugs that he neglected Evie. Thankfully, he is no longer using drugs or alcohol.

This guy wants to marry her and have kids after less than a year of relationship? How would Evie react if she heard that? Would she be happy? Probably. Evie will love to have kids. She would certainly be happy to be a mother no matter who the father of her child is. He feels such an inexplicable rage. Nikki would like to go over to Patrick and punch him in the mouth. He always felt like doing this. He knew he had a thing for Evie since he first saw him. And it seems he didn't wait long and after they broke up, and he got into a relationship with her.

In a few hours, Evie goes out to Heather. Patrick goes to the bathroom and tells his girlfriend that he will come immediately and go home. The cold air in the dark outside makes Evie come to her senses after feeling so uncomfortable inside.

"Are you ok?" Heather asks.

"Yes..."

"You don't look very well," Heather looks at her worriedly. "Is it because... you saw him there?" The blonde gestures with her head, referring to Nikki.

Evie doesn't answer. She sighs and looks away, her head starting to ache and wanting to get home as soon as possible.

"I am sure it was a shock to see him so suddenly," Heather tells her. "Look, you don't have to stay if you don't feel well."

Now that Evie saw Nikki, something happened inside her. As a chemical reaction. It causes her so much anxiety. She doesn't want to see him, but at the same time she wants to stare at him. She hadn't seen him in a long time. Something in her heart happened.

"Evie?" Heather calls her.

"Oh, yes," the brunette winces. "What were you saying?"

"What were you thinking of?" Heather looks at her skeptically.

"At nothing."

"You're a little pale anyway. You don't look good."

Evie immediately becomes nervous and seems to have something to say but can't find the strength to admit it. She sighs, looks down, and says to Heather:

"I think... I think I'm pregnant... Please don't tell anyone. Not even Tommy."

"Oh my God!" Heather widens her eyes appalled by such news.

"Shh! Shut up, Heather! I don't want anyone to hear it!"

"Sorry, girl. But wow... I didn't expect that. Are you sure?"

"That's exactly the problem. I'm not sure. My period is almost a week late. I've never been so late. I haven't done any pregnancy tests yet."

"Why don't you take one to be sure if it's true?"

"I'll take one soon..."

"You don't look too happy about that," says Heather.

"I'm just... I don't know... Confused. I can not explain. I've been with Patrick for less than a year... I don't know what to do..."

"Oh, it's just the shock. Keep calm. You will be happy to be a mother! That's if you're pregnant. You want that, don't you?"

"I..." Evie is getting ready to give her an answer, but someone shows up next to them.

It's Nikki. Vanity is not with him. He's alone. Both she and Heather look at him confused. He smiles slightly and approaches them and asks Heather:

"Can you leave me alone with Evie?"

Heather just nods and give Evie a 'take care' looking and walks away, leaving Evie alone with Nikki. Her ex-boyfriend. The distance between them becomes so small, her heart pounding. And now they are face to face, looking into each other's eyes.

"Hey," he says softly. "How are you? Are you ok? It's been a while since we've spoken."

"I'm fine," she smiles weakly. "How about you? Are you ok? Did you solve your problem? You know what I mean..."

"Yes. Now everything was in the past. I've changed."

"I'm glad. I'm really glad you finally chose the right path."

"Finally, I saw that what I was doing was destructive. Anyway... are you really okay? You and Patrick... Are you okay?"

"Yes, we're fine. I saw you with Vanity. I hope you're happy together," Evie can't believe she told the biggest lie in her life.

"Yes, we are happy. Like you two guys," Nikki lies just like Evie.

"Great," Evie forces a smile.

Nikki wants to tell her something else but Patrick shows up and looks confused and upset at the two of them. Evie feels a lump in her throat, because her boyfriend doesn't seem too happy to see them there together. He walks towards her, reaching Nikki. They both frown at each other like two lions running to catch their prey and met, now fighting over their prey.

"Hey, babe," Patrick says to Evie. "Are you ok?"

"Yes... I was waiting for you..."

"Okay," Patrick gives an unfriendly look at Nikki. "Are we leaving?" He asks his girlfriend and grabs her hand. "It's getting late."

"Yes," she says simply and goes to Patrick to the limousine they came with.

She looks back quickly so that Patrick would not see what she's doing. Nikki looks at her, of course. He has a painful look. And Evie can admit that she has one too. And the pain increases when Vanity appears next to Nikki and takes him in her arms.

Then she turns her head, feeling a strange sensation in her stomach. And she continues on her way to the limousine with Patrick. Her boyfriend.

A/N

Please don't kill me for this chapter. I mean Evie is dating Patrick and possibly pregnant with him. And Nikki is dating Vanity. Just wait to read the next chapters!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51K 987 39
After finding herself in the middle of a fight outside an L.A club Madison reunites with Mรถtley Crรผe's Tommy Lee, her old best friend. She immediatel...
169K 5.1K 37
"๐ˆ'๐ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐ก๐ข๐ฆ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ก๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ." "๐‡๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ." "๐‡๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ก๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐š ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๏ฟฝ...
6.8K 271 58
It's the spring of 1987. Nikki Sixx from the rock band Motley Crue goes with his bandmates to a stripper club. For the first time, Nikki is charmed b...
45.3K 1.2K 42
(One of my first stories I wrote. Will be rewrote eventually) Vince Neil is trying to take care of his five year old daughter, Kat, be a rockstar, a...