Wife doesn't like me yet

Per imnotyourpalything

In the previous life, Jiang Xiaoxiao fell in love with his contracted wife Zhong Tong, even though she had be... Més

Untitled Part
Untitled Part 1
Untitled Part 2
Untitled Part 3
Untitled Part 4
Untitled Part 5
Untitled Part 6
Untitled Part 7
Untitled Part 8
Untitled Part 9
Untitled Part 10
Untitled Part 11
Untitled Part 12
Untitled Part 13
Untitled Part 14
Untitled Part 15
Untitled Part 16
Untitled Part 17
Untitled Part 18
Untitled Part 19
Untitled Part 20
Untitled Part 21
Untitled Part 22
Untitled Part 23
Untitled Part 24
Untitled Part 25
Untitled Part 26
Untitled Part 27
Untitled Part 28
Untitled Part 29
Untitled Part 30
Untitled Part 32
Untitled Part 33
Untitled Part 34
Untitled Part 35
Untitled Part 36
Untitled Part 37
Untitled Part 38
Untitled Part 39
Untitled Part 40
Untitled Part 41
Untitled Part 42
Untitled Part 43
Untitled Part 44
Untitled Part 45
Untitled Part 46
Untitled Part 47
Untitled Part 48
Untitled Part 49
Untitled Part 50
Untitled Part 51
Untitled Part 52
Untitled Part 53
Untitled Part 54
Untitled Part 55
Untitled Part 56
Untitled Part 57
Untitled Part 58
Untitled Part 59
Untitled Part 60
Untitled Part 61
Untitled Part 62

Untitled Part 31

8 0 0
Per imnotyourpalything

"Miss you~" Jiang Xiaoxiao blinked and bounced towards the man at the door with a little water on his finger.

Zhong Tong did not hide, letting the drops of water fall on her face, she walked two steps forward and came to Jiang Xiaoxiao and lowered her head...

"Hey...what are you doing?" Jiang Xiaoxiao took a small step back , She glanced at the direction of the living room to make sure that everyone was doing their own things and didn't notice here, and then relaxed, she glared at Zhong Tong and asked why this person didn't pay attention to the occasion!

Zhong Tong smiled, rubbed his head on Jiang Xiaoxiao's shoulder, and said with a smile: "wipe her face." She seems to really like these intimate actions recently, and she used to show affection for her parents in front of her. She always couldn't understand, and now she has a girlfriend to understand what these actions mean.

With water in her hands, Jiang Xiaoxiao didn't dare to move anymore for fear of getting her clothes dirty. While staring at the situation outside, she urged: "Okay, okay, go out and sit with them for a while! "This person is really getting more and more silly, just like a three-year-old kid!

"Huh huh~" Zhong Tong smiled and said, "I can't help my girlfriend." Mainly because there is Wu Ziqing outside, she won't go out to join in the fun, it is better to accompany her in the kitchen. What about my friends!

Jiang Xiaoxiao raised his eyebrows, is it possible that this guy just heard what was in his heart? Since she wants to help, let her go. Sometimes in a relationship, it is necessary to satisfy the object's desire for expression. Only by giving her the opportunity to express can she be more confident in this relationship.

She accidentally saw this passage in a book, and she didnt understand it when she first read it. In her opinion, its not so troublesome to fall in love. Its okay for two people to be happy together, but when oneself When she was in a relationship, she discovered that there are really some tricks in it. If it is used well, it will increase the relationship between the two. If it is not used well, it may affect the relationship.

"Okay, then you help me wash these vegetables, I'll handle the meat~" Jiang Xiaoxiao blinked and smiled and handed a large bag of vegetables to Zhong Tong.

Taking the bag happily, Zhong Tong took a sink and started to clean it seriously. After rebirth, she didn't have much to do. She did a lot of housework, but she also enjoyed it!

With the mutual assistance of the two, a meal of six dishes and one soup was quickly prepared. Jiang Xiaoxiao greeted the other people to eat, and Zhong Tong served everyone a bowl of soup and a bowl of rice. .

"Oh, it's really touching that we, Mr. Zhong, have such a day, Datong, when will I be able to eat your cooking, so I will be hungry for three days and I will eat it~" Wu Ziqing took a deep breath of the food. Fragrance, said with a smile.

Zhong Tong glared at her, and said with a smile: "You should practice your own cooking skills, and you don't want to think that your future half will not be a pick!" After that, she looked at Ren Yue casually. , But found that she was actually picking up food for Xiaoxiao!

"You have worked so hard to cook such a large table of dishes. I didn't expect Xiaoxiao still remember that I like to eat this tomato scrambled egg. In the past few years, you have made it better than the hotel's food~" Ren Yue smiled softly I picked up a chopsticks dish for Jiang Xiaoxiao, and also for Grandma Zhang who was sitting next to me: "Grandma, you have to eat more~"

"Well, you eat!" Grandma Zhang smiled at Ren Yue and said to her heart. Sure enough, people are divided into small groups and the friends around them are all good-looking and outstanding!

"Thank you~ Eat more if you like~" Jiang Xiaoxiao smiled, looked at the dishes in his bowl and looked at Zhong Tong's inexplicable eyes, and generously stuffed the dishes in the bowl into his mouth to taste .

Ren Yue nodded gently, eating the vegetables slowly, regardless of Zhong Tong's darker face, holding Jiang Xiaoxiao with vegetables from time to time. A meal was a satisfying meal, and she suddenly felt that she had this hand. Injury may also be a good thing. When she comes back from a business trip, she will shift her focus.

Jiang Xiaoxiao sat next to Zhong Tong and ate the dishes that Ren Yue had picked up. To be honest, she also had something to say, but it was too inappropriate for people to put them in a bowl for themselves, even though it was not appropriate to eat them. , But the waste is shameful.

"Hiss!" There was a slight pain in the leg. Jiang Xiaoxiao's expression was distorted for a moment and then quickly returned to normal. She glared at Zhong Tong without a trace, and grabbed me while eating!

The stared Zhong Tong didn't feel any embarrassment at all. She quietly reached under the table and gently stroked the place where she had just pulled off.

The strange touch on her legs made Jiang Xiaoxiao's face gradually reddened, she reached out to stop her, and she didn't know that not only did the man grab her hand, the range of movements became even greater!

"Xiao Xiao, today's food is not spicy, why is your face so red?" Wu Ziqing asked with a puzzled look. Could it be that Ren Yue picked up the vegetables for her and she blushed? This is not okay, this Datongzi doesn't care about it!

"Cough cough..." Jiang Xiaoxiao's face turned red, and she deliberately coughed twice with a bad smile and said: "Eating too fast and choking!"

"Then drink some water~" Zhong Tong handed over a glass of water and said with a smile .

Jiang Xiaoxiao took the water glass and glared at her without a trace, and drank a glass of water. It's ready now, and she's already full without eating!

After eating a "happy and harmonious" meal, Zhang Apo took Xiao Xing'er back for lunch. Wu Ziqing also took the opportunity to send Ren Yue back to find a chance to be alone with her. Zhong Tonghe was left in the whole house. Two people, Jiang Xiaoxiao.

Glancing at the person who was smiling badly, Jiang Xiaoxiao packed up the dishes and prepared to wash the dishes. Someone rushed to carry the dishes as soon as they were stacked.

"I'll come here~" Zhong Tong smiled and brought the bowl into the kitchen, and said as he walked: "My girlfriend cooks so hard, how can I let her wash the dishes!" She was really angry just now. After a while, didnt you try to make up for it later, but you cant get angry with you because of this. Besides, you keep eating other womens dishes without thinking about your girlfriends feelings, and you are not allowed to eat it. Some vinegar!

Ah, who is jealous, I'm not jealous yet! Zhong Tong shook his head quickly, she is the kind of person who is jealous because of a little thing at every turn!

"You don't know who you learned from this mouth!" Jiang Xiaoxiao said while wiping the table in an angry tone.

Zhong Tong put the bowls and chopsticks into the sink, and said with a chuckle: "Just say sweet or not~"

"How do I know!" Jiang Xiaoxiao grinned.

"Why don't you know if you have tasted it~ Otherwise, you will try again~" Zhong Tong came out of the kitchen, with wet hands behind him, and his head deliberately moved in front of Jiang Xiaoxiao and tried to kiss him. Slap

away ... "You go away~" Jiang Xiaoxiao slapped the person away. She found out that this guy could give some color to the dye shop. She really underestimated her accomplishments in this area before!

Zhong Tong smiled and watched the door closed and returned to the kitchen. After washing the dishes, she had to go to a meeting in the afternoon. Her catering project had reached a critical period, and the cooperation with Ren was almost discussed. Today's meeting is actually Some specific projects are implemented, and it is expected to be officially implemented this month!

Zhong Tong will be busy for a while once the catering track is opened. This is why she will keep teasing Jiang Xiaoxiao in the near future. She hopes that her relationship with Xiaoxiao can rise to a higher level before the project is implemented. I don't know if it was the reason for the rebirth or what, sometimes her heart was really empty!

Jiang Xiaoxiao returned to the room and stood and swiped the phone for a while to digest and digest. Her ears listened to the movement outside, and she was sure that Zhong Tong went out before sitting down. Putting her phone aside, she recalled the love time of more than a month in her mind. , The corners of the mouth rise.

"Ding~" The mobile phone placed aside rang.

Jiang Xiaoxiao looked at the caller displayed on the phone, and the corners of his mouth raised uncontrollably. The message was sent by Zhong Tong:

[Take a good rest in the afternoon and take you to play in the evening~]

[Good] Jiang Xiaoxiao went back and laughed He was lying on the bed, wondering where he was going to play tonight.

As soon as he put the phone aside, it rang again. Jiang Xiaoxiao thought that Zhong Tong had something else to say, but he picked up the phone and found that it was not her.

It was an unfamiliar number, but it looked familiar. She clicked on the message to check it. After seeing the content, she remembered that this was the person who sent the wrong message last time!

[I dont have any money, and Ill pay 100,000 yuan to my card, or Ill sell the old house! 】

Jiang Xiaoxiao frowned when looking at the content of the information. It seems that this person is not only a soft food, but also a prodigal. If he has no money, he will sell the house. Whose stall is such a person is really bad for eight lifetimes!

[Sorry, you sent the wrong person! Jiang Xiaoxiao frowned and typed these few words and clicked to send. She was not interested in this kind of person, and she might send wrong messages to her mobile phone if she didn't tell him now.

[Jiang Xiaoxiao, you have something wrong, you have never changed the number, I can send the wrong person! 】The reply over there came quickly, but the content made Jiang Xiaoxiao's brows wrinkled.

This person actually knows his name, so saying "he" in this way is not sending the wrong message? But she didn't know the content of the information at all. She didn't even know what the mess was that the person was talking about. What was going on? Was someone doing a prank on herself?

Dialing the phone directly from the information interface, Jiang Xiaoxiao was full of questions waiting for the answer, but the phone was hung up as soon as he dialed.

Jiang Xiaoxiao frowned and continued to dial, but he hung up with a beep, dialed and hung up, and finally turned off.

Now she can be more sure that the person on the other side of the phone is someone she knows. If "he" dare not answer the phone, it means she is guilty. In this way, why does "he" confirm that he can make money and send text messages? Come and ask yourself for money?

With full of doubts, she couldn't sleep anymore, so she got up and took her backpack and hurried out.

Jiang Xiaoxiao took the bus directly to the mobile phone business hall. She thought that now that the mobile phone cards are all real-named, it should be easy to check a number, but only when she arrived did she find that she thought it was simple...

"Miss, we have It is stipulated that customer information cannot be disclosed at will. If he wants to check some business, you can let him go to any business hall with his ID card." The young lady in the business hall smiled and refused Jiang Xiaoxiao's improper request.

"Then you can tell me whether he is a man or a woman~" Jiang Xiaoxiao begged with blinking eyes.

The young lady in the business hall smiled and shook her head: "Sorry miss."

Walking out of the business hall, Jiang Xiaoxiao looked up at the dazzling sun, and the question in her heart was not answered. The big sun actually made her feel a little cold, what is it? Who, or said that he had offended someone before, and now that person wants to retaliate against himself with this kind of prank!

Since you can't find out who that person is, let him go first. Jiang Xiao careful thinks that whether it's a prank or really wants to harm him, that person will always find him again, and he only needs to wait for his information. Enough.

Jiang Xiaoxiao didn't intend to tell Zhong Tong about this matter, and she didn't even think of going to the police. Now there are only two inexplicable messages that can't be used as evidence to trouble others, so she is ready to wait and see what happens.

She still went back to sleep for a few hours, otherwise she was afraid that she would not be able to hold it up at night, and she would still have to get up early the next day. She really felt that it was time-consuming to fall in love. As before, she had enough time every day. But since being with Zhong Tong, she always feels that she doesn't have enough time every day!

Before Zhong Tong got off work, Jiang Xiaoxiao got up early to dress herself up. She also found out that falling in love can cost clothes, and she couldn't find any clothes in the cabinet that she could wear for a date!

After struggling for more than half an hour, I finally wore a set of white T denim and small white shoes, but this time the denim trousers were replaced with denim shorts. She looked in the mirror and took it again. She felt a little pale, and opened the drawer to take it. Out of the lipstick that she had never used before, she turned her first red lips in her life!

The phone rang, and Jiang Xiaoxiao knew that Zhong Tong had come back and was waiting for herself downstairs. She didn't care to see if the lipstick was finished, so she hurried down with her bag and mobile phone.

"Little..." Zhong Tong leaned at the door and looked at Jiang Xiaoxiao who was running downstairs. He wanted to remind her to go slower, but when he saw the big red lips, he was shocked and speechless!

Jiang Xiaoxiao came to Zhong Tong breathlessly and smiled and said, "Long wait, let's go~" She was still a little awkward, after all, this was the first time she put on lipstick, and she didn't know whether it was good or not.

"Wait...wait a minute!" Zhong Tong hesitated to open the car door, and pulled out a tissue from the inside to come out in front of Jiang Xiaoxiao, carefully rubbing the lipstick that overflowed on both sides of her, Jiang Xiaoxiao could do it for their date Learning to make-up really makes her surprised and happy. What is happy means that she values ​​their dates. If you are surprised...that's the overflowing lipstick...

Jiang Xiaoxiao's face flushed because of this action. She shouldn't paint this lipstick. She didn't dare to paint before because she was afraid of making a fool of herself. Now that the fool is directly in front of Zhong Tong... She subconsciously wants to pull her legs and run away. , But got caught...

"Don't move, it looks good~" Zhong Tong said with a message in his eyes, rubbing her lips with her hand.

Jiang Xiaoxiao was nervously a little overwhelmed, especially when she heard the phrase "very good-looking", she subconsciously felt that she was definitely comforting herself, otherwise why would she wipe herself off now!

Finally wiped off the extra lipstick on her lips, Zhong Tong smiled and looked again, and finally mumbled: "It seems a bit too red~"

"Ahha?" Jiang Xiaoxiao didn't realize what she was talking about. The next moment she opened her eyes wide!

This guy actually kissed...kiss himself in the broad daylight, what happened to her, she was seen in a while! Jiang Xiaoxiao stretched out her hand embarrassingly to push the person away, but the person left by herself before she straightened her hand...

"It's not that red now, so I just want to make up the lipstick~" Zhong Tongxiemei I smiled and wiped the corners of my mouth with my thumb, it's so sweet~

! ! ! Jiang Xiaoxiao can hear clearly now, God, why is she so good at teasing! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh, Jiang Xiaoxiao feels that she is going to be lack of oxygen, her blush can't be red anymore, she feels so dizzy that she can't remember how to get in the car...

The corners of Zhong Tong's mouth keep rising along the way Then, she glanced at the person next to him in a daze from time to time, saying that "A Hundred Ways to Please Wife's Heart" is really very useful. She didn't expect that a kiss like this would make her girlfriend head overwhelmed. There are so many tricks in the back, if she uses them all, Xiao Xiao will definitely be inseparable from herself!

The car stopped in the underground parking lot of a shopping mall. Zhong Tong got out of the car and went around to the co-pilot to open the door. He stretched out a hand to gently support Jiang Xiaoxiao and got out of the car. After locking the car, he did not let go, so he held hands. Walk into the mall.

"There is a Japanese food store that tastes pretty good here. Although I don't think it is as delicious as you do, I still want to show you a taste~" Zhong Tong smiled and said the arrangements for tonight. She herself is not very good. I like to eat Japanese food, but I don't know if Jiang Xiaoxiao likes it, so I want to take her to try it out, anyway, they have time.

"Okay, you can arrange it~" Jiang Xiaoxiao's flushed face didn't fade until she got off the car. At this moment, she was holding hands and listening to what she was going to eat. She had no objection at all, because she had no brains yet. Slowly come over, especially when looking sideways at Zhong Tong's red lips, she can think that the red is still on her own lips.

Ordered a table of dishes, Zhong Tong ate a few mouthfuls at will. She said that those who came to eat Japanese food came to eat the group. A few rice balls were full at the entrance, but Jiang Xiaoxiao seemed to like it. Especially the salmon has eaten a few pieces, and it seems that this type of food can still be arranged for her in the future.

After the meal, Zhong Tong took Jiang Xiaoxiao and walked around the mall twice, in order to buy some suitable clothes for her. After all, they had been dating for more than a month and she hadn't bought anything for her girlfriend.

"I don't lack clothes..." Jiang Xiaoxiao looked at the number on the price tag and pulled Zhong Tong to go out. This skirt cost tens of thousands of dollars. She would have to sell how many pancakes to make it back! Although this dress is pretty good-looking, the money is not spent like that!

"It's okay, try it. If you think its suitable, you can buy a few of them. You dont think we have bought you anything together." Zhong Tong took the skirt and persuaded her to try it. She also knew that Jiang Xiao I dont want to try it, but I cant give it too shabby gifts when I give it myself. This skirt is not very expensive, but it looks quite suitable.

"No, no!" Jiang Xiaoxiao took the skirt and hung it back, and then took Zhong Tong to go out, and said as he walked: "I haven't bought anything for you. I will take you to another place after a while. In one place, if you want to buy me ten dresses over there, I wont stop you! Ten of them may add up to more than 1,000. She consumes it without pressure!

Zhong Tong raises her eyebrows, you have to ask her how it feels to have a girlfriend who consciously saves you money, she will definitely say that it is sweet and sad. The sweet thing is that the girlfriend will think for her own sake, and the sad thing is herself. The girlfriend who made so much money refused to spend, and suddenly felt that she was a little bit ignorant of making money...

"Since we don't buy clothes, let's go to the movies. I watched a popular movie recently that is worth watching." Zhong Tong is in At work, she may be strict with her subordinates, and sometimes she has an imperative tone, but with her girlfriend, she knows to constrain her temper. In "A Hundred Ways to Make Your Wife Happy", it is stated that the most important thing is not to force your girlfriend. Do what you don't like to do!

Hearing going to the movies, Jiang Xiaoxiaos eyes brightened. Before she was five years old, her mother often took her to watch some newly released animated movies. After following the adoptive parents, they felt that going to the cinema to watch movies was a waste of money, so they were not allowed to watch them. , But occasionally the school would organize going to the cinema when in school, which was similar to activities like Spring Outing and Autumn Outing. It was definitely her favorite activity in a semester!

Later, I came out to set up a stall, and the most contacted each day was flour and various ingredients and seasonings. After closing the stall, I had to prepare the next days stuff, so day after day I would never think of going out to go shopping and watch a movie. Yes, and she doesn't have any friends, and she doesn't mean to go out alone.

Even if the two of them had just eaten, Zhong Tong bought the two necessary sets for watching movies-Coke and popcorn when buying tickets. She held Coke in both hands, Jiang Xiaoxiao held popcorn, and checked the ticket into the theater's auditorium.

Jiang Xiaoxiao didn't think so much about holding the tickets, looking for their seats row by row, and didn't see their seats until she found the last row. Fortunately, she was not short-sighted, otherwise she would still sit in the last row. It's really possible that you can't see clearly.

But this last row is also a bit special. The seats of the two of them are connected together like a two-person sofa. She took a closer look and found that the seats in the last row of the whole projection hall looked like this!

Now Zijiang Xiaoxiao, even if he is dull, understands what kind of seat is in the last row. This is the legendary couple seat in the theater. I didn't expect Zhong Tong to be so careful!

Zhong Tong sucked Coke and stared at the curtain intently. I heard that this movie has a good reputation. The most important thing is that there are some very "pure" exciting love scenes. She specially selected the lovers seat in the back row for the sake of Let Jiang Xiaoxiao get into her arms shyly when she saw those clips... I

have to say that imagination is beautiful but reality is skinny, the legendary excitement. Love scenes are held by the couple in the seats next to the scene. If no one else kissed, just kiss and make a sound...

Jiang Xiaoxiao drank coke and didn't dare to swallow it. She was afraid that the sound of swallowing would disturb the couple next to her. She glanced awkwardly at Zhong Tong next to her. It turned out that she was not watching the movie but looking at herself...

"That..." Jiang Xiaoxiao said quietly: "Should we..." Change seats!

Before I finished speaking, the Coke in his hand was suddenly taken away and put aside. Jiang Xiaoxiao looked at Zhong Tong's face getting closer and closer, and he tensed his hands on the seat and did not dare to breathe...

"Yeah~" The sound came from the audio, and the legendary drama started right now...

The author has something to say: It is said that everything in the movie theater can be seen clearly, so cute ones shouldnt imitate it easily~

work There is not much time during the day, and the update time is usually between 9 o'clock and 11 o'clock in the evening. See you tomorrow, little cuties~ Thank you in 2021-02-26 17:39:42~2021-03-01 22:41:35 During the period, the little angel who voted for me or irrigated the nutrient solution~

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

1.3M 58.4K 130
As the only girl born in the four generations of the Mo family - a prestigious and powerful family in Hua Xia - Mo Liu Gui has been adored since the...
109K 2.4K 40
Both were complete strangers. One wants to become powerful and domineering in life. While other wants a simple one... They don't have any differenc...
1.4K 81 118
Jiang Chen, the business emperor, swore not to marry, until one day, he was forced to have a sweet wife, and Jiang Shao started a new chapter in his...
13.6K 121 17
Lin Wei and Zong Shao had an arranged marriage. They had been separated for four years, so much so that they had two children, but the husband and wi...