Echo

By beingellie

Sinister! That’s what it was. What his laugh was. It haunted my dreams, my life, even my thoughts. It finds m... More

Echo (Copyright Statement)
Echo
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Please Read.
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Trailer
Chapter Eight
May
June
July
August
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Revenge (Competition)
Chapter Eleven
A Summer Schedule.
Chapter Twelve
This is it (not an update,sorry)
Chapter Thirteen

Just a Thank You!

290 12 0
By beingellie

Hello again, cookies :)

I just want to say thank you for putting up with my infrequent updates, random cover changes and more importanlty being absent from writing and not talking to you guys. I want too because I appreciate everyone of you!

Just a quick update, I am finishing my second year of University and am currently trying to balance two major projects, two essays and some personal issues. It's becoming a struggle bleh. (If you think this is making excuses, I'm sorry, I really am not. My family has just has a major loss and that's set off internal battles of my own.)

I am PROMISING you this. When second year is over I WILL UPDATE...it'll be ECHO. I am planning to write a few chapters for my book and hope that you'll be patient with my updates. I will have an entire summer (bar work/friends/family) and I HOPE to update at least once every month (at a stretch twice every month.) That means more bad ass, freaky as f*ck guys, with a little 'what the hell' in between ;)

Thank you for putting up with me, I may be haywire for the next month or two but I'll be back!

Until Next time, cookies

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 1.4K 32
This is my story. My name is Lalita and I must warn you before hand that this story is not for the weak at heart. This is not a story for those who a...
349 21 13
The taste of his blood going down my throat is so addicting and I can't stop but now he's becoming light and as soon as I was finish to drink his blo...
229K 8.1K 35
Jamie is just trying to go through life as easily as he possibly can, but him being gay wasn't entirely helping him at his high school. He used to be...
59 7 22
A love story ....is not a collection of perfect moments with a romantic beginning and a happy ending. It is about moments of insanity, moments of cra...