Double Blood Lust

De ImGucci_Expensive

Taekook Where two not so normal twins fall head over heals for their art teacher... Warning⚠️: (lmao don't s... Mai multe

Teaser
INTRO
Chap.1| Forbidden Love
Chap.2| Cute New Art Teacher
Chap.3| First meeting
Chap.4| These two again!?
Chap.5| Such a tease
Chap.6| Going crazy?!
Chap.7| Unexpected suprise
Chap.8| His first time?
Chap.9| Chaotic
Chap.10| A new discovery?
Chap.11| Blurry
Chap.12| Uneasy
Chap.13| Chanclas are scary
Chap.14| Missed love
Chap.15| Encounter
Chap.16| Mischievousness
Chap.18| Thoughts
Chap.19| Father
Chap.20| Goodmorning? Pt1
Chap.21| Mi Luz

Chap.17| Punishment (m)

2.1K 43 7
De ImGucci_Expensive

Warning: just some slight smut, nothing serious though.

No one's POV:

*bell rings*

"Finally! This torturous lesson is over" Jeongguk groans lifting his head off the table.

"Tell me about it" Jungkook clicked his tongue and rolled his eyes in pure annoyance.

"OKAY! Class dismissed" Taehyung announced causing two certain boys to grow wicked smirks.

Everyone started packing up apart from the Jeon
twins who had other plans in mind.

"Let's go guys, what are you waiting for?" Jimin said as he stood in front of the two waiting for them so they can leave.

"Uh....we'll meet you guys later. We have something to discuss with Tae- I mean mr Kim, you don't have to wait for us." Jungkook said, referring to Yoongi and Jimin.

Jimin squinted his eyes looking at them suspiciously before replying "mhhh okay whatever you say. Just make sure you don't get him pregnant."

"I don't care anyways, I have plans to admire a certain someone." Yoongi replied daydreaming about his 'ball of sunshine' as he likes to call him.

"Yeah yeah okay, catch you guys later" Jeongguk dismissively waved at them, still having an almost evil smirk plastered on his lips. Anyone could tell just by looking at it that he was going to cause trouble.

"You ready bro?" Jungkook questioned once he saw that everyone left the room.

Taehyung was facing the board rubbing off all the work from today. He didn't seem to notice that there are still people in class. Unconsciously, he started humming and swaying his hips to the rhythm, clueless to how this simple innocent act of his is affecting our two lil vampires.

Taehyung's POV:

I was finally done with the class. After that little stunt that I pulled earlier on I've had a really bad feeling throughout the rest of the lesson. It's making my skin crawl with goosebumps.

Shivers ran down my spine just thinking about it. I quickly start cleaning the class to leave as soon as possible.

I was almost done wiping the board when I felt firm, seductive hands lock my waist- my movements holted, making me instantly freeze.

Gasping for life, I jolt my head like an alert owl. A hard chest press against my back and hot breath fanning on my ears.

"W-who is it?! Let go of me right this instance before I report you" I slightly yell, trying to pry the hands off my wrist but miserably fail as I felt the hold on my wrist tighten.

"Tsk tsk tsk, you better calm down angel, weren't you being really naughty earlier on?" I heard a husky voice whisper into my ears and at that moment I knew exactly who it was.

"J-Jeongguk?" I stutter due to shock.

"Yes honey, it's me. I don't know why you're acting surprised when you should've seen this coming after that wonderful show you put up for us." He replied, making his voice babie-ish as if he were pouting.

"Right brother? He was being such a bad boy, don't you think he deserves punishment?" I hear a new voice, which belongs to non other than Jungkook. I nervously gulp at the thought of getting "punished" but can't help to get excited from anticipation.

"Mhm, that's actually a great idea my dear brother." The other replies and I hear the lust dripping of his voice.

"Y-you can't do this! I'm your teacher besides we're in school!" I try to reason with them. Key word try.

"You didn't really think about that before when you chose to torture us, you should've maybe thought of the consequences of you actions."

I opened my mouth to reply but before I could even utter a word I was swiftly shoved onto my desk, forcing me to bend over.

I almost moaned from being manhandled but I can't, at least not now.

"Do you have any idea of what you did to me? To us?" Jeongguk seductively questioned, referring to him and his brother.

I simply shake my head, but I guess that was a wrong move.

*slap*

"Ah~" I unintentionally slipped out a moan when I felt a hard slap landing on my ass, making my cheeks slightly jiggle.

"I want words baby" Jungkook says huskily.

I didn't even realise that he was standing right behind me, his crotch pressed against my ass crack, in a way that makes sure I can feel his raging boner.

I take in a deep breath before speaking.

"I-I don't know what I've d-done." I stutter out, acting clueless, face flat on the desk as two hands held me down from the front and other two held onto my waist.

*slap*

"Ah!~"  I moaned, almost screamed as this time he hit harder than the last, but the pleasure is overpowering the pain I'm feeling on my ass cheeks. After all, spanking is one of my many kinks.

"Oh darling, that's the wrong answer. Are you sure you don't know?" Jungkook asked in fake innocence, now resting his hands on my ass.

"Mmm~ Ah~" I mewl as he now started massaging my bum.

"S-stop it. P-please" I was finally able to speak up. I can't do this now, at least not in school.

"W-we're gonna get caught." I plead.

"Unfortunately for you, we don't care if we get caught or not, you caused this, now you deal with it." Jeongguk replied, whom was kneeling in front of me watching my face as Jungkook pleasures me from the back.

No one's POV:

Jungkook slowly started grinding his cock on Taehyung's ass and leaned in to whisper in his ears.

"You look so fucking pretty being bent over your desk, looking so damn sinful and vulnerable. You don't understand how seeing you like this is making me want to do so many things to you, I'm barely holding up right now." Jungkook dirty talked to the older making him let out a soft moan.

"Your lips are so sinful, pretty and plump, but I bet that they would look even better wrapped around my dick." Jeongguk said from the front, brushing his thumb against the older a lips, pulling down on them and slowly inserting his long fingers into the others mouth.

"Suck" it was a simple command, which left Taehyung a bit shocked but nonetheless obliged.

"That's it angel. Keep sucking like the little slut you are." The older of the twins groaned out as he imagined how those lips would feel around his aching cock.

"Mhhh~" the older moaned out from the degrading.

"I noticed you liked to be degraded and spanked, this would be useful for the future" Jungkook whispered into his ear, now picking up his pace a bit.

"Oh fuck. Your ass is so heavenly, it feels so fucking nice against me, I can't wait till the day it sucks in my dick so good. I can't wait till I fill you up to the brim with my cock and wreck your deliciously plump and perfectly round ass."  Jungkook groaned out, giving Taehyung a tight squeeze.

"Mmmh~ ah~ ah~" Taehyung pants out as he feels Jungkook cock hitting against his hole.

"P-please" he manages to say, fingers still shoved down his throat.

"Please what angel?" Jeongguk questions, tilting his head to the side whilst he smirked at Taehyung's wrecked state.

"I-I  AH~!" His sentence was cut short once he felt Jungkook going harder, making him rock forward which caused the fingers to go even deeper down his throat, almost making him gag on them. Good thing he has good gagging reflex.

"Whatchu say baby? I didn't catch that." Jeongguk innocently questioned.

But Taehyung was long gone, messy-disheveled hair, drool coming from beside his lips and onto the fingers, eyes rolled back, fingers scratching the surface of the desk and toes curled up inside his shoes.

"Fuck..." Jeongguk cursed out breathlessly looking at the sinful beauty in front of him.

"Ah~ Kook harder!" Taehyung demanded and who was Jungkook to say no.

Going harder than before, Jungkook gripped tightly onto Taehyung, one hand on his ass and the other on his waist holding him in place.

"I-I'm close"  Taehyung breathlessly whispered out.

"Ugh~ me too baby, let's cum together." Jungkook replied, now giving powerful, deep thrusts.

"Don't think you'll cum without me" Jeongguk replied, as he stood up and fisted into Taehyung's hair, pulling his head up and immediately latched onto the olders soft and tempting pillowy lips.

One hand working on his dick whilst the other was clutching onto Taehyung's hair, kissing him roughly and messily. Tongues messing with each other whilst drool dripped from their mouth.

Kissing, wet, moaning and groaning sounds resonated around the room.

Before Taehyung even knew what was happening he came.

He came pretty hard.

He moaned but it was swallowed by Jeongguk, making him groan into the olders mouth. Feeling the older run out of breath, he finally let go of the others lip, after chewing, biting and sucking on them as if he have been starved for years.

"Well...that was hot." Jungkook said breathlessly after watching the make out session between his brother and Taehyung. The sight alone of the savagery lip biting has made him cum long ago. And now he just stood there looking at Taehyung's lips with hungry eyes.

"My turn now." He said and pulled Taehyung by his hair making him land against his chest.

Jeongguk was still breathless from the make out, and was now cleaning up his cum. He sat and tried to come down from his high, whilst he let his brother do his thing.

Meanwhile, Jungkook grabbed Taehyung by his neck and roughly pulled him towards him. Other hand moving to Taehyung's plush ass and squeezing it hard, forcing the older to lean against him even more.

Catching the others red and bruised lips with his own. The kiss turned heated straight away.

Jungkook sucked, licked and bit onto Taehyung's lips. The other granting entrance into his mouth.

Tongues fighting for dominance, which Jungkook won of course, he now sucked and pulled Taehyung's tongue and once he noticed that the older was out of breath he pulled away, since he was a vampire he doesn't really need air, they parted away with a string of saliva connecting both of their mouths.

Taehyung looked like he was on cloud 9. If it wasn't for Jungkook he would've definitely collapsed by now.

Jungkook looked at him with satisfaction and pride, because he did this without having to go all the way.

He picked up Taehyung bridal style and sat on his swivel chair. Now waiting for the other to come down from his high.

"I think we did too much..." Jungkook said once he saw Taehyung's state.

"Well, it was a punishment for a reason." Jeongguk shrugged and moved beside Kook, softly combing Taehyung's hair backward as it had stuck down to his forehead due to the sweat.

"Mmmh~ his lucky he didn't get the 50 spanks I wanted to give him, I guess I'll save it for next time." Jungkook said and pecked the olders forehead.

"I guess he passed out." Jeongguk said once he realised Taehyung was not waking up.

"Well, let's take him home." And with that said Jungkook stood up with Taehyung in his arms whilst Jeongguk took all their stuff and walked out of school.

Their cum patches on their pants were thankfully not visible as they were wearing black jeans.

They were gonna clean up Taehyung and themselves once they got home anyways.

Walking down the corridors they were thankful they didn't come across anyone, they didn't want to risk anyone seeing them like this or else there would be a lot of questioning to why they were holding their teacher in such manner.

Or so they thought...

Lmaoooooooooo!
I think this is the longest chapter I wrote...
Y does it have to be a smut chapter!😭 I swr I'm a virgin idek how I was able to write it so detailed. This is my first time writing something like this🤡🌚

Anyways! Kids you guys need Hobi water 💦
But dw. I gotcha

And as a bonus...

Thank you for the read.
Have a nice day/evening/night.

I purple you. 💜

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

941K 24.9K 61
Vivienne didn't believe in vampires until she started to suspect her prince might be one. Which will she sacrifice - humanity or love? ...