LOVE AFTER MARRIAGE ✔

By glowyytears

MALHOTRA SERIES #BOOK 1 Anika Ahuja has everything but Family's love , support and a love intrest. Working at... More

CHARACTERS
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CAST UPDATE
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
FATED TO LOVE YOU
UNTIL I MET YOU
BONUS CHAPTER
THE NIGHT WE MET
UNTIL DEATH DO US APART
OUR SECRET
THANKYOUUUUU

CHAPTER 5

47.6K 1.9K 170
By glowyytears

Kabir

"Bhai (older brother) everything is perfect in this project only the problem is about the interior designs",Yash said as I looked up from the file I was reading .

"Yeah you are right hope by next saturday they submit the type of designs we want ",I said as I turned the page of the file I was going through and started reading the next page .

"They will Papa told us they are the department to look most forward for",Yash said .

"Yeah they are the designs which we saw were great but not fit for the our this project especially it is a combined project with Karan and moreover this is test for them as per papa",I said as I took my eyes off the file infront of me and looked at my brother .

"Wait we haven't shown the designs to Karan yet ",Yash said .

"I know we will see the final designs with him ",I said .

"What if he dosen't likes them?",he asked.

"Yash like papa said we shouldn't underestimate our interior and Architect department",I said .

"And also I had shown few of the designs which we told to modify them to Karan he was happy with the designs",I told him .

Thinking about that department the image of the department Head came in my mind . And then the memory of the store room in Ishika's home durning Ishika and Karan's wedding came as I smiled at the memory.
The way we stood there with me holding her by her waist while her hands were on my chest as we stared at each other .

"Bhai ? BHAI !",Yash said loudly making me come out of my thoughts .

"Yes ?",I said .

"What happened to you? I was calling you since past few minutes and here you were daydreaming and smiling like and idiot ",he said .

"Who was smiling like an Idiot?",Rohan our younger brother peeked through the door .

"Bhai was smiling like an idiot",Yash said as Rohan came and sat on the other sofa .

"Kabir Bhai what made you smile like that ?",Rohan asked . It felt like he knew why was I smiling .

"Umm it's nothing",I said .

"Hmm let me guess ",Rohan said as he looked at me with a teasing look on his face .

"It's about a girl right ?",He asked as I stayed silent .

My silence answered his question .

"Wait it's about a girl ?!?",Yash asked.

"I-umm yes ",I said as I scratched the back of my neck .

"Omg !!!!",Yash and Rohan said squealing like little children .

"Who is she ?"

"What is her name ?"

"What does she do ?"

"Is she of your age ?"

"How did you two met ?"

"Have you asked her to be your girlfriend ?"

"Stop guys that are so much questions give me the time to answer it",I said .

"Her name is Anika Ahuja",I said .

"She works at our company ",I said .

"Wait you mean Anika Ahuja the Head of INTERIOR and ARCHITECT DEPARTMENT???!!",Yash asked with wide eyes and I nodded at him .

"Am I missing something?",Rohan asked .

"Well Ro do you remember Ishika's 2 bestfriends ?",Yash asked him .

"Oh yeah I remember them but I don't know their name",Rohan said .

"Well one of them is Anika ",Yash said .

"I was shocked to see her and Naina at the company today",I said .

"Yeah one is head of Interior and Architect department and one is the head of Human resource department",Yash said .

"So Kabir Bhai when did you first meet her ?",Rohan asked .

"Well on Karan and Ishika's engagement day she didn't noticed me that day until the sangeet ceremony we had talked for the first time",I said .

"Wait wasn't she your dance partner durning the ladkiwaale(girls side ) vs ladkewaale (boys side) dance faceoff during the sangeet ?",Yash asked .

"Wait she is the one?",Rohan asked .

"Damn bhai good choice",Rohan said as I glared at him .

"Why are you glaring at me I'm just complementing her",Rohan said in a teasing tone .

"Shut up",I said .

"So you like her ?",Yash and Rohan asked in unsion .

I liked her since the day I saw her and the day of Sangeet Ceremony of Ishika and Karan I liked her more . I just wanted her to be mine . I know it is so early to like someone when we have just talked during Ishika and Karan's wedding function and then today but it was a proffesional talk . But sometimes it doesn't even take minutes to like or love someone .

"Yes I do ",I said .

Rohan and Yash Squealed again .

"Finally after years you like a girl",Rohan said .

"Yeah I was starting to think that he might be gay not that I would not support you ",Yash said .

"Yeah you are right",Rohan said .

I was about to say something to them when we heard Ma call us .

"Kabir , Yash , Rohan dinner is ready!".

"Coming Ma ",we three said in unsion as we went downstairs .

We sat on the chairs in the dining table and started eating our food while we talked and laughed .

I loved my family to death.I would do anything to protect them .

"So Kabir ",Papa said as we all went to the living room and sat on the sofa .

"Yes ?",I said .

"We have something to tell you",He said .

"What is it ?",I asked .

"Why do I feel like I know what is this?",Yash said .

"I feel it too ",Rohan said .

"What is it ?",I asked again .

"Umm Kabir we have found a potential girl for you ",Ma said as I looked at them with wide eyes .

"No way I'm not getting married",I said .

"And that too arrange marraige no",I said . My parents very well know I didn't liked the idea of arrange marriage .

"But not all arrange marriages are same look at me and Gayatri we fell in love eventually and are happily living with 3 kids ",Papa said as he looked at Ma lovingly .

"No papa I won't not every arrange marriage turns into love",I said .

I already liked Anika and I won't get married to someone else . I know that we had just talked few times but then I will try to make her mine by first starting a friendship with her .

I looked over to Yash and Rohan who were already looking at me .

"Ma papa I won't marry the girl you choose for me because I already like someone ",I said .

"Wait really ?",Ma asked and I nodded .

"I was starting to think you are gay because it's been ages since you liked someone glad we announced we found you a potential match and even if you were I would support you",Papa said .

"Papa me and Rohan thought the same",Yash said as they laughed .

"So who is the girl ?",Ma asked .

"Umm she works at our company",I said .

"Ohh in which department ?",Papa asked raising his one eyebrow .

"She is the head of Head of Interior and Architect department Anika Ahuja",I said .

"When did you meet her ?",Ma asked .

"During Ishika and Karan's engagement",I said .

"Looks like you won't get married to the girl we select for you"Ma said .

"Yeah I don't want to have an arrange marriage",I said .

"Then forget about Anika",Papa said .

"What ? Why ?",I asked ..

"You said na you don't want to have an arrange marriage then forget about Anika ",Ma said .

"What do you mean Ma papa?",I asked .

"Aare Pagal jo ladki Rajiv aur maine tumahre liye pasand ki hai voh Anika hi hai jisse tum pasand karte ho",Ma said I sat there frozen enable to process what just Ma said .
[Trans:You idiot the girl Rajiv and I liked for you is Anika only the girl you like ]

"You are kidding right ?",I asked.

"No I'm not ",Ma said .

"We have met the girls family yesterday and you and Anika were supposed to meet tomorrow but it got cancelled and now we are all going to there house next sunday",Papa said.

"Bhai it is destiny",Rohan said.

"Just few minutes ago he was telling us about her and now they might get married ",Yash said .

"Anika is a hardworking girl she is the eldest daughter of one of my friend",Papa said .

"Who are her parents ?",Rohan asked .

"Girish Ahuja and Neeta Ahuja",Papa said .

"Wait you mean she is the daughter of The Ahuja's who own Ahuja textil?",I asked as Papa nodded .

"I never knew Anika was their daughter until few days ago they came with an alliance as she was never revealed ",Papa said .

"But her sister is known to the public I guess ?",Yash asked .

"She is but the media had only caught a few glimpes of her ",Papa said.

"Bhai why are you so silent?",Rohan asked .

"It is just I couldn't believe anything",I said .

And that's when all the teasing started .

__________

It was saturday . I was with Yash in his cabin discussing about something when we heard a knock  .

"Come in ",Yash said .

The door opened and Anika stepped in . I haven't seen her since my first day here that was 1 week ago . I stopped myself from smiling at her.

"Sir here are the designs ",She said handing the file to me

"Hope they are perfect this time",Yash said .

"We have did are best this time",she said .

We opened the file and looked at each designs carefully

"Miss.Anika you can have a seat until we finish seeing the designs",Yash said .

"Thankyou",she said and Sat on the sofa infront of us.

Minutes passed and then me and Yash looked up from the designs .

"Miss Anika ",I said .

"Yes sir ",she responded immediately .

"The designs are perfect ",I said

"Good work Miss Anika ",Yash said .

"Thankyou sir",she said .

"No wonder Mr.Rajiv told us both to look forward to Interior and Architect department",I said .

"Yeah I see that now",Yash said .

"Your team did a very good job",I said .

"Thankyou sir",she said .

Btw Miss .Anika you and your department are having a raise in your salaries . This project was like an exam for you all to see all of yours dedication towards work hence the constant rejecting . And now you and your department proved thay you all deserve a raise in your salaries",I said .

"Also the designs which we didn't approved will be used for our future projects",Yash said .

"Thankyou so much",she thanks us again a very happy and excited face was clearly seen on her face . 

We shook our hands and dismissed her . After she left Yash said .

"Looks like bhabhi(sister-in-law) dosen't knows that we are coming tomorrow at her house".

"Already Bhabhi ?",I asked .

"Yeah you will ofcourse say yes and I have a feeling she will also say yes and you both will get married by next month ",he said .

___________

It was the next day meaning I was gonna go to Anika's house today .

I was wearing a green shade shirt with white pants .

"Bhai come down fast we will get late",Rohan yelled .

"Coming Ro",I said .

Looking myself for the last time in the mirror I went downstairs .

Me , Yash and Rohan sat in one car while Ma and Papa sat in other car .

We left our home and soon reached her home .

Parking the car we three got out just then Ma and Papa arrived and got down parking the car . We made sure their was no paparazii before heading inside .

We rang the doorbell and one of the workers opened it .

"Malhotra's ?",she asked and we all nodded .

"They were expecting you pls come in",She said and we all entered .

The house was pretty but it didn't gave the homy feeling .

"Namaste",Girish Ahuja and Neeta Ahuja greeted us along with Aditi.

"Namaste",We said as my eyes searched for Anika .

"Bhai wait for sometime she will come",Yash whispered to me .

I ignored him and kept looking towards the door hoping Anika would come but instead I saw Karan coming out from one of the door . Wait Karan ? What is he doing here ?

He saw me and came towards me .

"What are you doing here?",he asked whispering.

Before I could answer he spoke again .

"Wait you and your family came to meet Anika right ?",he asked whispering and I nodded .

He didn't said anything and stormed outside one of the door .

Anika's parents told us to sit and that's when Anika came inside along with Ishika , Naina and Karan .

Word count :1984

                          *******

So what do you guys think about this chapter ?

Did you liked Kabir's pov ?

New chapter will come soon stay tuned for it !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 52 10
Hermione and Draco find each other in the muggle world after Hermione heard some bad news, she only has very little time to live. Can Draco help her...
73.8K 3.6K 28
(Unwanted Series#4) (Sequel to HSB & HAB) -"She has my heart. Its all up to her either cherish it or throw it."- - - - "Sha-Shai-Shaizum.. Shaizum...
1.7K 117 23
Alina Faruk malik 23 years old and a fashion designer by profession and facing everyday with a smile despite her inner turmoil. zain Siraj khan 27 y...
3M 123K 58
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...