I Have Obligations

By billouise

Raelynn opal Hayes is an 18 year old wear wolf. Raelynn's passion for volleyball influences Her schools life... More

Chapter 1 Convincing 
Chapter 2 Mate
Chapter 3 found her
Chapter 4 run gone wrong
Chapter 5 challenges
Chapter 6 phone call
Chapter 7 all or nothing

Authors note

16 0 0
By billouise

Hello loves this is my first book this will contain multiple spelling and or grammar mistakes. Please do not be rude about it. This book is mine and I wrote it so if it has any similarities to another book it is purely coincidental. With that said if you want to copy my book please just ask I won't be mad. If you have suggestions I am open to any but please be respectful with your words.

Should I make my story mature?
example (special scenes)

I prefer not to cast characters because in my opinion I like to imagine what they would look like, and occasionally when authors show the people it ruins it.

Lastly I hope you enjoy the book!

L-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 3.3K 25
In which the Mikaelson's, the scooby gang, the pack and past and future Hale's are brought to watch the life of Charlotte Stilinski Or in which trut...
6.3M 196K 31
Do you know what mermaids love? The open water, swimming with their fish friends, laughing all day long.... You know what they hate? Being caught. Es...
491K 10.9K 48
Sheltered shifter Celeste runs away after disappointing her parents with another failure to secure a worthy mate bond, but she accidentally stumbles...
13.5M 422K 110
Malia Pierce at the age of nineteen was alone, constantly moving in fear she would be hunted down and found by her tormentors. She is the Alpha's dau...