π„πŒππ€π“π‡π˜ | 𝒕.π’π’…π’Šπ’οΏ½...

By torrents_fics

on hold for the time being. but will update whenever i can. in which a single father -and his symbiote- worki... More

π‘¬πŒππ€π“π‡π˜
[ 01 ]
[ 02 ]
[ 03 ]
[ 04 ]
[ 06 ]
[ 07 ]
[ 08 ]
[ 09 ]
[ 10 ]
[ 11 ]
[ 12 ]
[ 13 ]
[ 14 ]
[ 15 ]
[ 16 ]
[ 17 ]
[ 18 ]
[ 19 ]
[ 20 ]
[ 21 ]
[ 22 ]
[ 23 ]
[ 24 ]
[ 25 ]

[ 05 ]

981 42 0
By torrents_fics

" if it's meant to be, it'll be. "

It had been a year since what happened in New York and Ash had returned to his daily life of balancing parenting and work. He had just dropped a now 12-year-old Josh off at school and was heading back home for alone time. Ash parked his car and got out, locking it before heading inside. He immediately collapsed onto his couch and sighed, he was finally content.

"Ashy, I want nuggets."

Nicotine just had to go ahead and ruin it. Ash groaned and grabbed a pillow, putting it over his head.

"Hello? I want nuggets."

"I don't care, Nicotine." Ash grumbled.

"You will when I eat your liver." Nicotine growled.

"Eat my liver and you'll be dumped on the street in a box." Ash snapped.

Nicotine mocked him in a high pitched voice and Ash tried to ignore him. A moment went by and the symbiote emerged from his back, proceeding to headbut him lightly.

"Get up. I want food. Get up." He said.

"Shut up." Ash grumbled.

"No. Not until you get me food."

"I told you to shut up."

"And I told you no."

"Nicotine... I'm gonna get pissed off if you don't fuck off."

"Oooooh! I like it when you get pissed off."

Ash groaned into the couch and heard his phone ring, he groaned again but it turned into a muffled scream. He grabbed his phone and answered, not bothering to check who it was.

"Hello?" He questioned.

"Hey, man. Me and Nat were gonna go get some coffee, wanna come?"

It was Clint, Ash sighed and Nicotine perked up.

"YES! We will be right there!" The symbiote yelled.

Clint chuckled, "Well, we're already on our way to yours so..."

"Get up!" Nicotine shouted.

Ash mumbled a string of profanities and got up, making sure his keys and wallet were still on him. Nicotine was giddy and his disembodied head danced around like a child.

"I'm guessing it's a yes." Clint said.

He could feel the smirk forming on his best friend's face and rolled his eyes.

"Yeah, cause apparently Nicotine speaks for the both of us." Ash grumbled.

"We are the same being. So, yes, I do." Nicotine said smugly.

"Cool. See you in a minute." Clint said, hanging up.

Ash put his phone in his pocket and turned to glare at the symbiote who just stared back at him innocently. He held the bridge of his nose annoyedly and eventually, there was a honk outside. He took his keys from his pocket and went to the door as Nicotine retreated back into his body. Ash went outside and locked the door, walking down to the car and getting in, slumping against the seat.

"You look like Josh after he's done something bad." Natasha smirked.

Clint laughed and Ash rolled his eyes, rubbing his eyes tiredly.

"I feel like death's estranged cousin." He said.

"You look like it too." Clint said.

"Oh ha ha, very funny." Ash grumbled.

Natasha chuckled as she started driving away from Ash's house.

"So, where are we going?" He asked.

"To starbucks." Clint replied.

"You basic bitches." Ash smirked.

"If I'm a basic bitch, then that means you're the king of basic bitches cause we like starbucks because of you." Clint retorted.

"I'm gay, what do you want from me?" He snapped back.

Clint burst into a fit of laughter and Natasha chuckled. Ash smirked as they pulled up to the Starbucks drive through. They got their usual orders and paid with Tony's card of course because Ash had stolen it.. Afterwards, they drove around aimlessly until Ash got a phone call, it was Josh's school, he sighed and answered.

"Hello, Mr Stark, Josh got into a fight today."

"Alright, I'll come in now." Ash replied.

He hung up and groaned.

"What was that about?" Natasha asked.

"Josh got into another fight." Ash said.

"Damn, he gets into those a lot doesn't he?" Clint chuckled.

"Yeah, too much."

"His valour should always be awarded." Nicotine grinned.

Ash rolled his eyes and Natasha started driving to the middle school Josh attended. When they arrived, Ash got out of the car and went inside the school while his friends waited. He headed to the reception where he was directed to the principal's office, where Josh was sitting, another kid was sitting in the office, whose parents sat at both sides of him. Ash sat down next to Josh, who looked down at his hands.

"Mr Stark, glad you could come." The principal smiled.

Ash nodded and smiled, "What happened?" He asked.

"Well... According to Josh and Flash, there was an argument and it developed into a fight." She explained.

Ash raised an eyebrow and looked at his son

"What happened, kiddo?" He asked.

"Um... Flash was picking on me and I tried to stop him but he punched me, so I did what papa Nicotine always said and I punched him back." Josh explained quietly.

"He's lying!" Flash exclaimed.

The principal held a hand up to silence him and he did as told, crossing his arms annoyedly.

"Josh is autistic, I told you this when he started attending this school. He avoids playing with the other kids because he prefers to be alone and most of the time his peers think of him as being weird." Ash explained.

"So you're saying our son is bullying yours?" Flash's mother questioned.

"That's exactly what I'm saying. But that doesn't mean he should be punished for something he doesn't fully understand, take the time to educate him on why he shouldn't harm others because they're different." Ash replied.

He looked to the principal and stood up, ushering Josh to do the same.

"I'm taking Josh home, he'll be in school tomorrow." He said.

Ash walked out of the office, Josh following him out. They walked to the car and got in.

"So, what happened?" Clint asked.

"I got punched and did what papa Nicotine said." Josh replied.

"Did he cry?" Natasha smirked.

"Yeah." Josh smiled.

"Let's get ice cream!" Nicotine shouted, emerging from Ash's shoulder.

"I can't believe you all are enabling my son's behaviour." Ash chuckled.

"He did the right thing, Ash." Clint smiled.

"I know... Ice cream does sound nice though but there is something we should do though." Ash said.

"What?" Josh asked.

"It's a surprise."

They drove to get ice cream and then drove to a completely new building Josh didn't recognise. They got out of the car and went inside, Ash went to the reception to discuss something and a couple minutes later, he arrived with a golden retriever puppy. Josh's eyes lit up and he went over to pet the dog.

"He's all yours by the way. The harness he's wearing means that he's supposed to help you when you get your sensory overloads." Ash smiled.

"He's a service dog?" Josh asked.

"Yep, he doesn't have a name yet though." Ash told him.

"I'll name him Thor!" Josh grinned, hugging the puppy that barked cheerfully.

Ash chuckled, Clint burst into laughter and Natasha smiled. Thor the dog barked and Josh picked him up, the leash hanging from the puppy's collar. The sight was so pure Ash took a picture. They finally headed home, saying goodbye to his godparents, Josh went inside and fell asleep on the couch with Thor the dog. Ash smiled at him and Nicotine said something about being a proud father. Ash picked them up and took them to bed.

"Let's go to bed now, Ashy." Nicotine yawned.

"Good idea." Ash said.

They went to bed and immediately fell asleep. Ash hadn't realised they ended up cuddling throughout the night but Nicotine did, he always did.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12K 541 152
A continuation of part one because I ran out of chapters same warnings apply enjoy :)
19.7K 330 15
[Completed]Basicly an alternative reality of Evansworth where they get a kid. And some drama between them of course. I don't own any pics only stry i...
658K 8.2K 191
This is a Marvel One-Shot book created by me. Requests are open. Ships included: Spideypool (DeadPool x Spiderman) Ironstrange (Tony x Doctor Stran...