LOCKED 🔐 ' Jikook '

By letmepamperyou

it's been 10 years that they have been married . Today is their 10th anniversary and Jungkook has a surprise... More

INTRO 🌸
ⓞⓝⓔ 🔐
ⓣⓦⓞ 🔐
ⓕⓞⓤⓡ 🔐
ⓕⓘⓥⓔ 🔐
ⓢⓘⓧ 🔐
ⓢⓔⓥⓔⓝ 🔐
ⓔⓘⓖⓗⓣ 🔐
ⓝⓘⓝⓔ 🔐
ⓣⓔⓝ 🔐
ⓔⓛⓔⓥⓔⓝ 🔐
ⓣⓦⓔⓛⓥⓔ 🔐
ⓣⓗⓘⓡⓣⓔⓔⓝ🔐
ⓕⓞⓤⓡⓣⓔⓔⓝ 🔐
ⓕⓘⓕⓣⓔⓔⓝ 🔐
ⓢⓘⓧⓣⓔⓔⓝ 🔐
ⓢⓔⓥⓔⓝⓣⓔⓔⓝ 🔐
ⓔⓘⓖⓗⓣⓔⓔⓝ 🔐
ⓝⓘⓝⓔⓣⓔⓔⓝ🔐
ⓣⓦⓔⓝⓣⓨ 🔐
ⓣⓦⓔⓝⓣⓨ 1 🔐
ⓣⓦⓔⓝⓣⓨ 2 🔐
ⓣⓦⓔⓝⓣⓨ 3 🔐
ⓣⓦⓔⓝⓣⓨ 4 🔐
ⓣⓦⓔⓝⓣⓨ 5 🔒
ⓣⓦⓔⓝⓣⓨ 6 🔐
ⓣⓦⓔⓝⓣⓨ 7 🔐 Final

ⓣⓗⓡⓔⓔ 🔐

2.6K 147 76
By letmepamperyou

Yoongi opened his apartment's door and went inside but Jimin was still hesitating to get in .

" Come in please .. don't be afraid " .

When he finally entered , his son immediately left his drawing behind and ran to him , " Papaaa " .

" Minjun " , his father lifted him . hugging him tight . " Don't go anywhere without Papa again " .

The kid didn't understand since his dad was the one who brought him here .

" Papi your eyes are red .. does it hurt ? " , he placed his small hand under his father's eyes , looking at him with wondering expression .

" No my baby I'm fine " , with tired smile . he lied . he didn't want his son to get worried .

" You should eat something and rest for a while , maybe we can go out to eat together if you are not comfortable around Jungkook now , maybe i can show you around too to get familiar with the city "

" No thanks .. i don't want anything from anyone "

" Don't be stubborn .. im a doctor and i can tell how much you are getting weak . you need to keep going , i mean whatever is happening has already happened so try to accept it . but cutting out meals .. keep crying .. acting aggressive won't change the reality .. try to get yourself together at least for the sake of your son " .

Shit these words may be harsh but this man is talking right .

He closed his eyes and took a deep breath , " Fine " .

They went out of the apartment and Jungkook noticed since he was cleaning leaving the door of his apartment open .

" Where are you guys going ?! "

" We are going out to eat .. your husband needs to get back his strength .. maybe you can keep Minjun with you "

" No ! He is gonna stay with me " , Jimin was panicking , hugging his son tight still lifting him .

" No i wanna stay and clean with daddy " , he threw himself on his dad who was getting closer to Jimin .

Jimin immediately let him go because he doesn't wanna get any closer to this man .

" Minmin, tell Papa that we won't go anywhere till he come back " , Jungkook can feel how scared is his husband so he wanted to reassure him .

" Papa we won't go anywhere till you come back " , he repeated after his father .

Yoongi got inside his car while Jimin was looking around him checking how huge is the building they were in , it seems like they are inside a very fancy compound that have collection of skyline buildings .

He got inside the car , sitting next to Yoongi , the whole way he was trying his best to avoid looking outside the window but he couldn't help because the very clean streets , huge skyline buildings , the beautiful landscape gardens caught his attention . it feels like he is in a movie .

" Don't think too much , people who are living here are the elite like us . everything here is so fancy , here's my favorite park i will take there one day for a walk and snacks *he pointed at a very huge garden* .. and here's my clinic but most of the time i don't use it since im a doctor in the military department *he pointed on another building on the other side* .. and this is one of the best schools here , you can let Minjun join it later *he pointed on a big school* "

But Jimin didn't pay him attention , these things can get his attention but it will never impress him and what the hell did this guy said ? let Minjun join a school here ?! he doesn't wanna even live here !! he knows the reality of this place , he knows their fucked up system , he will never allow his son to join crazy people like them and learn their shit .

Yoongi stopped the car in front of a big restaurant , " let's get inside " .

" Yoongi-shi , welcome . how are you ? " , since they got inside waiters were welcoming them with very wide smile , Jimin was wondering how can they smile that wide ! looks so fake .. he noticed also how everyone know Yoongi . how everyone is treating him so nicely and kinda flirting softly with him to get his attention .

The place was huge , luxurious , it has private and public areas .

They got a private room with big table , Yoongi took the tablet that was placed on the table , checking the menu , " Do you prefer noodles with soup or fried ? " , he looked at Jimin who was fixing his eyes on the floor with blank expression .

" Anything is fine " .

Yoongi ordered the food on the tablet then put it back on the table .

" Everyone here know Jungkook . they will be so happy when they know that he finally came back .. if they knew that you are his husband they would be welcoming you in such a great way and become so friendly with you .. at the end Your husband is a hero here " .

" A hero of lies " , of course no one can feel his pain . he has been living with someone who was lying for 10 years . not to mention a spy and a murderer .

" Believe me Jungkook is such an amazing person , he is so kind , he likes to help everyone without getting anything in return . if it wasn't for him i would never become a doctor . we went to same school . my parents died when i was just 11 and nobody wanted to take me in or raise me . i was forced to live in the school which was a nightmare for a kid . he was always seeing me crying , he asked his father to take me in but of course he rejected so Jungkook cut out food for one week till he get hospitalized so his father gave up and took me in . we are not just best friends we are also brothers . I'm so grateful for him " .

Jimin didn't feel surprised when he listened that about Jungkook at the end Jungkook who he know is actually a very good person and would do something like that without hesitation but he doesn't know the person he is living with now ! he is a different one or he still the same ?!

" Don't think too much , Jungkook kept contact with me all these years , he was always talking about you and about your beautiful relationship . i keep hoping that one day i will have what you two have .. he really loves you a lot .. that day when it was your wedding he told me he can't believe that finally you are gonna be with him forever . you two are destined to be together "

Somehow Jimin felt ease , Yoongi's words made him feel comfortable but will he believe what this man said ? maybe he is just defending his best friend .. at the end everything is a big lie .

After they had their food , Yoongi's phone was ringing , he checked his phone .. " It's your husband " , he picked up and opened the speaker .

" How's Jimin now ? "

" He is totally fine .. Don't worry "

" Did he eat ? "

Yoongi looked at Jimin with soft smile , " yes he already ate "

" Please take care of him . i will die if i saw him crying like that again " .

Yoongi's heart was melting on how Jungkook love his husband , but Jimin was looking at the floor , he doesn't know why he doesn't feel okay listening Jungkook's words !

" Save your energy till he get back home , we are coming soon " , he was teasing his best friend .

Yoongi ordered a take away food for Jungkook and Minjun then they left .

When they went back , Minjun was so hungry so Jungkook placed the food on two plates fast and they started to eat .

" Goshh i missed this beautiful taste .. Taste like home " , Jungkook was admiring his landhome food , it's been years he is missing this original taste .

" Wooow daddy this is so tasty !! i wanna go to this restaurant !! i love their food already" , the kid's eyes were shining looking at his dad ,

Jungkook stroke his hair with wide smile , " i will take you there soon my baby .. anytime you want my small Minmin "

Jimin was looking at them with titled his head . isn't this a very familiar moment ? Jimin used to see Jungkook spending a lot of time with their son . taking care of him .. pampering him to the max ..

Maybe he didn't lie when he said that he is still the same ?!

______________________________________

I hope you are enjoying reading 😘💜

please note that im grateful for you purples ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.2K 2.4K 48
Taehyung and Jungkook are getting married in a few months, but someone from jungkook's past returns with reasons why the wedding shouldn't hold. Domi...
73.2K 4.4K 20
Jimin is dating Jungkook but an encounter with the new kid Taehyung one night changes their lives completely Will his relationship with Jungkook cha...
141K 5.9K 42
"Hey, I live around here." No way. Yoongi can't actually be my neighbor. Can he? "Jimin. I think I might be that new neighbor that you was talking ab...
62.7K 3K 14
( Completed) Jimin is obsessed with Jungkook but Jungkook never accept him as his lover...but days goes Jungkook started his love towards on Jimin bu...