MIKAELSONS VS CULLENS

By PrincesaGray

Mortal Susan thought that she met her soulmate - a bit older Elijah. Then she met Jasper and she has mix feel... More

First meet
Start
Feelings Are Our Enemies
Enemies To Lovers?
Vampires
The Truth
The Cullens
Lineage of Vampire
Vampire's Humanity
Into a woods
Return
LoveD
New Problem
Hard Situation
Unexpected thing
The End

The War

6 0 0
By PrincesaGray

- OUCH! THE HELL YOU'LL REGRET IT I SWEAR! - was screaming Alice when Kol tried to break off her hand.
- ALICE HERE YOU ARE! - Rosalie screamed giving her special wood to kill an original.
Alice got it and she used it as she should. She " killed " Kol Mikaelson.
- MINUS ONE. - screamed Edward smiling to Klaus.
- Kinda funny, bro. - said Klaus with pain in eyes.
- Don't call me bro, it'd be hell for me. - answered Edward.
Then everyone saw Katherine and she burned out Finn's body.
- WHAT THE HELL YOU DID ?! - screamed Klaus.
- What I should. - answered Katherine.
- YOU KILLED HIM - screamed Rebekah.
- IT'S THE WAR. - said Katherine.
- How did you know what to do? - asked Klaus.
- My doppelgänger killed an original once, don't you remember? - said Katherine. - I found her. I found out. Now I can kill Kol. I can kill all of you.
- Besides me. - said Klaus
- You killed our brother. - said Freya.
- I did, and what? - asked Katherine. - Klaus killed my whole family.
- Unfortunately not all. I didn't kill your daughter.
- Your stupid dog did. - said Katherine.
Hope and I were watching the war far away from them. They didn't let us fight. Hope told me she's the tribrid but they don't want let her fight yet.
- Did you know Katherine had a daughter? - she asked.
- No. - I answered.
- She killed Finn. - Hope said.
- I'm really sorry. - I said.
Hope sadly smiled.
- I know Katherine Pierce hates my father the most. I just hope she won't kill him...
- I hate Klaus too, but... yes I hope he won't kill him.
- Why? - asked Hope.
- Because I know he's really important to Elijah. I couldn't live with awareness my friend killed Elijah's brother because of me. To be honest the war is because of me. And I like you. I don't want you to lose your father.
- Thank you. I like you too. My uncle likes you more. I hope you two will be together.
- It's not simple...
- I know. - said Hope. - Jasper is handsome. My uncle is handsome too. It's only your choice. I know, uncle Elijah knows, Jasper knows, you know...
- I won't let them kill anyone more. - I said.
Hope took my hand we went to them closer.
- HEY STOP FIGHTING! - I screamed and they stopped.
- Sue, Hope back there where you were. - said Klaus.
- No. - said Hope. - Listen her.
- Finn just died! He was one of you, one of Mikaelson! I know you care! Everyone does. Don't let Katherine and Cullens kill Kol! Don't let them! You really want to fight because of stupid mortal girl? I am nothing! Like you used to say, Klaus. You were right. Finn died, who'll be next? Kol? Rebekah? You were losing I saw this. Maybe you, Hayley? Or Davina? Klaus, you really want to let your family die? Family is all you have.
- Do you think I don't know it? - said Klaus.
- I think you do. Well I hope you do. But I can't see it.
- I don't fight for you. I fight for my brother.
- Your brother isn't stupid. He knows that if you will kill all Cullens I won't be with him. I'll be afraid of him. I will want to stay away from him. - I said.
Elijah came to me.
- Susanna, I'm really sorry. You're right, we can't let our family die in the war.
- You shouldn't fight with Cullens. You should try to talk with them. Your brother died. Don't let them die. And please reassure your brother.
Elijah looked me in the eyes. I saw he knows that I'm right.
- Thank you, Susan.
I smiled. I felt again our chemistry. I love him, I do. But also I love the guy who is in the opposite team. My only wish is to them both stop fighting.
I hugged Elijah.
- Carlisle, can you take your family? And don't forget reassure them, incidentally mainly Rosalie. It's the end of the war. Elijah... you should take your too.
- I won't walk away from you. - said Klaus.
- I'm not the thing you can take. - I said.
- You'll belong to my brother as he wants. Or I'll kill you. - said Klaus.
- You won't do anything to her. - said Elijah.
Klaus smiled.
- Where are we heading for? - Hayley asked Klaus.
- Home. - answered Klaus. - You head for home.
- And you what? - asked Rebekah.
- I'll keep on. - answered Klaus.
- Niklaus, stop it. - said Elijah.
- No, brother. I won't stop until she says what she chooses. Susanna it's your time, we are listening to you. My brother Elijah or him. Stupid Jasper Hale.
- He's not stupid. - I said.
- Oh of course he isn't. Mostly he wasn't when he stole you from my brother. But well we are Mikaelsons we don't walk away from what we want. - said Klaus.
I was a bit afraid. All what I wanted then it was somebody who can pick me up and pull over. I wanted to let earth takes me.
- Klaus, I...
- No, choose just say! Elijah or Jasper! - said Klaus.
Jasper came to me.
- Don't worry, Sue. I promise he won't do anything bad to you. For me you don't have to choose right now.
- Thank you, Jasper...
- CHOOSE! - screamed Klaus.
Elijah came to his brother.
- Niklaus calm down! It's my situation, not yours! - he tried to reassure him. But it wasn't easy I saw.
- Susan I really want to express sympathy to you. - said Davina.
- Thank you. - I said.
Katherine took my hand and she took me home.
- KATHERINE I LEFT ELIJAH THERE.
- Wow. Congratulations.
- For what?
- You chose.
- No, I didn't. - I said.
- You said you left Elijah. You thought about Elijah.
- Because Klaus can kill him!
- Don't worry, he won't do anything to him.
- STOP THE WAR! Carlisle has to take his family! They have to walk away from Mikaelsons!
- They will. They are a bit smarter over Mikaelsons. - said Katherine.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

185K 7.1K 17
You've been an outcast for most of your life. Belittled and tormented by those that should have loved you the most. When you lose the only person you...
2.8M 79.5K 39
π‘Ίπ’Šπ’π’π’†π’”π’”|| ❝When he saw her, his eyes seemed to light up, and both their hearts started to beat faster than they should,❞ Or in which Klaus Mik...
163K 3.8K 51
A new girl comes into New Orleans to visit her brother Jackson. However, when she comes into town she meets the original family. The Mikaelson's. The...
377K 6.8K 34
"Always." I whispered looking up at him. He looked down at me with a smile. "And Forever." He finished, before leaning down and kissed my lips with...