The Return - High School DxD...

By Cosmic_Entity

| High School DxD x Bill Cipher Reader | ∆ The news of Bill Cipher's death quickly spread through the entire... More

∆ BIO ∆
∆ Prologue ∆
∆ Chapter 1 ∆
∆ Chapter 2 ∆
∆ Chapter 3 ∆
∆ Chapter 4 ∆
∆ Submit Q&A ∆
∆ Q&A #1 ∆
∆ Chapter 5 ∆
∆ Chapter 6 ∆
∆ Submit Q&A #2 ∆
∆ Q&A #2 ∆
∆ Chapter 7 ∆
∆ Chapter 9 ∆
∆ Chapter 10 ∆
∆ Chapter 11 ∆
∆ Submit Q&A #3 ∆
∆ Q&A #3 ∆
∆ N/A 1 ∆
∆ Chapter 12 ∆
∆ Chapter 12.5 ∆
∆ Chapter 13 ∆
◉ Announcement ◉

∆ Chapter 8 ∆

6.3K 136 53
By Cosmic_Entity

Gravity Falls - Mystery Shack

3rd POV

(Y/N) was laughing in his triangle form as he watched everyone that was in the room.

(Y/N): "I've been waiting a long time to get my revenge. Now nothing can't stop me from killing all of you."

Ford: "Impossible! You were supposed to be dead after we erased Stanley's mind! How are you still alive!"

(Y/N): "Oh! Just a small deal with a lovecraftian outer god that made me more powerful and almost absolutely immortal."

(Y/N)'s eye then turned red as he instantly shot a red energy beam at Ford which he barely managed to dodge.

Ford: "Everyone! Get out of here, quick!"

Most of them left the shack as Dipper, Mabel and Stanley stayed to help Ford.

Dipper quickly took out a very advanced energy gun that Ford gave him some hours ago as a gift. He shot (Y/N) which did nothing to him.

(Y/N): "HAHAHAHA! You think that will do anything to me Pine Tree?"

Stanley then tried to punch (Y/N) in the eye which he simply caught his fist and throw him through a window. Mabel went to help Stanley as Ford took out some kind of device.

(Y/N) looked at Ford for a second as the device suddenly shot a giant energy beam at (Y/N) which blinded him as the light was too bright. When the light dissappear there was no sight of (Y/N).

Dipper: "Where is he? What is that device Grunkle Ford?"

Ford: "Oh! This is a device I created ages ago after Bill died. This device is capable of erasing the physical form of any being leaving nothing behind, not even the soul of the entity."

Ford: "I made it incase Bill somehow returned, also an old friend of mine that I met when I was stuck in another dimension told me how to create it."

Dipper: "Oh, well that's convenient."

Suddenly they heard a weird voice behind them that seemed like it was speaking gibberish.

"Fvb'yl uva hssvdlk av kpl, Jpwoly"

(Y/N) recreated himself as his newest form appeared.

(Y/N): "I had enough of both of you!"

The entire Mystery Shack then blow up into pieces as everyone outside looked shocked. (Y/N) was floating above the destroyed shack while Ford was floating right in front of him.

(Y/N): "This time nobody will save you Fordsie!" He quickly turned Ford into gold again. Stanley and Mabel quickly help Dipper who was badly injured after the explosion.

(Y/N): "As for this world." He snapped his fingers as the sky turned red and multiple screams could be heard from the town. The sky seemed to break apart as multiple eldritch creatures started appearing.

(Y/N): "Now..what should I do with the three of you?" He said looking at Dipper, Mabel and Stanley.

He laughed thinking of what he was going to do when a laser hit his eyes, making him scream in pain and also temporarily blinding him.

(Y/N) could heard the voice of someone screaming for the others to follow him. He quickly regenerated his eyes and saw a green portal closing instantly.

(Y/N) got angry at this as both of his hands were covered by red flames.

(Y/N): "Sánchez..."

(Y/N) then created a portal and entered it. He then arrived in a weird endless void that was filled with an infinite amount of universes. He stared at all of the universes as his eyes started to show some weird symbols.

Time Skip

Universe: DXD

The party at the Fearamid was filled with different entities talking about stuff or drinking.

At one of the tables. The God of Darkness was playing Uno with the Batman Who Laughs, Mr. Mxyzptlk, Loki and Kokabiel.

In another table, the God of Light was talking with Doctor Doom and Dr. Manhattan about stuff.

In one of the corners, the Scarlet King was watching everyone while drinking something as Zalgo then appeared and they started talking.

In another part of the party. SCP-173 could be seen wearing a party hat as a skeleton named Infected was having a drinking competition with Reverse Flash. Dormammu was watching them while talking to the Anti-Monitor.

Suddenly the ceiling broke as Azazel, Vali and Issei fell into the middle of the room. Everyone stared at them confused as Azazel, Vali and Issei looked at how many people were here.

Issei: "Oh...we're so fucked."

Vali: "I told you it was unstable to do that!" He yelled at Azazel.

Outside of the Fearamid the only things that could be heard were screams.

Meanwhile with (Y/N)

Universe: Marvel Earth-616

The Marvel heroes were having the final fight against Thanos, who had all the infinity stones. When Thanos was about to finish off all of them (Y/N) appeared next to him and made Thanos head blow up into pieces as he took the gauntlet from his hand.

The heroes looked shocked seeing that (Y/N) casually one shot Thanos with the infinity gauntlet.

One person then approach (Y/N).

Adam Warlock: "Excuse me, I'm gonna have to take those stones if you don't mind."

(Y/N): "Uhhh how about no." He then shot a energy beam at him which sent him flying away. The other heroes then tried to attack (Y/N) but got stopped by a energy barrier created by (Y/N).

(Y/N) then started absorbing the power of the infinity stones as all the energy entered his body. This was causing the entire place to shake as the heroes tried to break the barrier. When (Y/N) was done, he dropped the gauntlet into the floor as the stones losed their color. He absorbed all the power of the stones and he could feel his powers were more powerful than before.

(Y/N): "Well I'm done here! Time to find the Astral Regulator!" He got interrupted as he got teleported to an unknown place.

The others just stayed still, still processing what happened.

Tony Stark: "What the hell just happened?"

Meanwhile with (Y/N) he appeared in front of The Living Tribunal. He silently stared at The Living Tribunal.

(Y/N): "Why did you teleport me here? I have a job to do."

The Living Tribunal: "Bill Cipher..you were summon here because of your acts across the multiverse."

The Living Tribunal: "I would have erased you already but it seems there's a higher being of power that is interfering. So I decided to do it on person."

(Y/N): "I'm afraid that you are not able to stop my job. I've already absorbed the infinity stones and the heart of the universe. Next is the Astral Regulator."

The Living Tribunal: "You have sealed your fate Cipher." When the Living Tribunal was about to kill (Y/N), a weird energy surrounded him.

The Living Tribunal: "What? What is this?" He then fully got surrounded by the energy as he started to scream.

Some symbols started surrounding (Y/N) as he started absorbing The Living Tribunal. The entire multiverse started shaking as (Y/N) fully absorbed The Living Tribunal.

(Y/N): "Ah, much better. One annoying thing out of the way now. Now I gotta be careful with the beyonders."

He created a portal to the DXD universe as he started to get comfortable with the new powers he absorbed. He went through it and closed it.

Meanwhile in a Unknown Universe

Multiple people were sitting around a big table as they were talking about stuff.

In one side of the table there was an old man with a lab coat while he had a portal gun in his hand. Next to him, Dr. Strange was explaining something to Dr. Fate. While Dipper, Mabel and Stanley were worried about Stanford.

At the other side of the table, most members of the Justice league, the avengers, X-men and more different people were doing their own thing.

Two people then entered the room. Charles Xavier and Reed Richards then got the attention of everyone.

Xavier: "Alright everyone, it's time we planned how to beat this threat before he becomes more powerful."

Reed Richards: "Cipher will be stopped even if we have to sacrifice everything we have."

The room soon was filled with chattering as they started thinking of ways to stop him. Unknown to anyone, some kind of black liquid was observing them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

238K 1.8K 23
In the world of Highschool DXD there live many things like demons, angels, fallen angles... ect. Meanwhile you are a human with a special power to tu...
13K 434 34
[y/n] visit her grandma at Gravity Falls with her mom. On the first day she had encountered a demon who almost destroy the world. At the beginning, [...
57.2K 990 25
2 years after Wierdmaggedon and the mystery twins stay at gravity falls since last year but Bill Cipher is back and he will his little puppet next to...
300 6 7
In a distant universe of that has been stuck in the 1920's for a trillion years, the Cipher brothers struggle to get by. Demons casually walk among t...