The Lycan's Mark

By Kayy_B

Leanne (Leah) Rose Ashford loves life. She's young, free and has everything she has ever wanted. What could p... More

The Lycan's Mark **(Coming Soon)**
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Sixteen
Update: Please read
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty One
Chapter Sixty Two
Chapter Sixty Three

Chapter Fifteen

7.5K 281 12
By Kayy_B

*Not Edited*

Chapter Fifteen

By the time I was done forwarding over all the necessary documents I was starving. It was a little past 11am when I finally left the room. The enormous house was a little difficult to navigate around and I found myself wondering around in circles.

I was greeted by a middle-aged woman once I found the kitchen. "Hello Ms Ashford, I'm Jo." She stretched her hand out and I shook it.

"You can call me Leah."

"What would you like to eat Leah?" She monitored for me to sit down on the cream barstool.

"It's okay, I can make it. I usually have cereal for breakfast anyway. Do you have any coco pops?"

The woman blinked a few times. "No we don't have any coco pops. What would you like me to make for you?"

"Honestly, it's fine, I can make it myself. I-"

"Let her make you something to eat." A man's voice interrupted me, I looked over to see Mikhail sauntering into the room.

I hopped onto one of the stools and watched as he muttered something to Jo. "Seriously it's fine, you don't have to do that." I told Jo as she began to pull some items from the cabinets out.

"It's not a problem, it's my job." Jo simply said as she continued.

"Do you live here?" I asked Mikhail who sat down next to me.

"No, I was just dropping something off."

I looked at Jo who had her back towards us and lowered my voice. "Do the staff here know what you and Vladamir are?"

"You're one of us too." Mikhail said in a mock whisper. "Yes, they're either Werewolves or Shifters."

"Oh."

"Have you got any plans for tonight?" Mikhail questioned as typed something on his phone.

"Not really, I'm going over to see my friend a bit later." I didn't get a chance to speak to Nina privately yesterday about everything that had happened. I sent her a message earlier letting her know I was coming over so we could talk.

"Why?" I looked at him and raised my eyebrows suggestively. "You want to do something together?"

Mikhail laughed. "If you weren't mated to Vladamir, we could have done lots of things." He winked at me and I gave him a shove.

"You're just like him, a creep!"

I laughed as Mikhail put his hand over his chest. "You wound me."

"How long have you known him for?"

"Hm, maybe around 50 years?"

I gasped. "Woah, how old are you?" He looked like he was in his late 20s.

"How old are you?" He asked, instead of answering my question.

"I'm 21."

Mikhail inhaled sharply. "You're very young and very different to Vladamir's usual type of women."

"How old is he?"

It was strange I never once thought about his age but now I feel grossed out about the fact that I've slept with a man hundreds of years older than me. Nina once told me that Gabriel was like 400 years old and that freaked me out, hopefully he's not that old.

"Very, very old."

"Urgh." I shuddered. "I don't think I want to know anymore."

Mikhail laughed and was about to say something when Vladamir walked into the kitchen. Once Mikhail saw him he stood up and looked at me. "I'll see you around." He said something to Vladamir before he left causing Vladamir to smirk.

"Here you go." Jo placed some toast, eggs and pancakes in front of me. My stomach grumbled as I stared it. "What would you like to drink?"

"Thank you! Water please. Do you have any Yorkshire Tea?" I asked as I began to dig into the food on my plate.

"Yes." Jo told me as she placed a glass of water on the counter.

I could feel Vladamir's gaze on me but I ignored him and continued to eat my food. Once I was done, she cleared the plates away and handed me a cup of tea. Vladamir stayed in the same place, his eyes watching my every move.

"Leave." Vladamir suddenly said as Jo put my empty cup in the dishwasher.

"What?" I asked in confusion as I looked up at him.

Jo nodded her head and left immediately.

"Wow you don't need to be so rude." I told him, unhappy with the way he had just dismissed her.

Vladamir sat down on the stool next to me, grabbed mine and pulled me closer to him.

"What are you doing?"

"Finishing what we started last night." He leaned closer towards and I backed away.

"Woah." I put my hand on his chest to stop him from getting closer. "Nothing is going to ever going to happen between us. That night we had together was a mistake, we both said that and we both agreed to lead separate lives."

Vladamir stared at me, his face giving away nothing.

"We're not real mates and we're not together. If we start having casual sex, it's going to complicate things. You can date whoever you want and I'll do the same." I meant every word I said but when I got to the last sentence, I felt a weird tight sensation in my body. It wasn't painful but it was uncomfortable.

"You do not care if I fuck someone else?"

A sharp pain ran through my body and I winced slightly. What the hell was that?

"No. Like I said you can do whatever you want and so can I."

Vladamir got up, his face still expressionless as he looked at me. "I see."

He left the room without another word and I sat there confused with our interaction and the way Vladamir reacted. Did he think just because he marked me we would have sex with each other? Though his face revealed nothing I could have sworn I saw disappointment in his eyes. Was he upset over this? No he couldn't be, he was probably annoyed that he wasn't going to get laid. That night was a mistake and we couldn't repeat that plus we didn't even like each other!

@=#~=~#=@

I didn't end up seeing Nina today, I texted her and told her I would see her another time. I wanted to clear out my old house and get everything ready. I also needed to retrieve my car. I was a bit hesitant to call an uber after last time so ended up calling a local taxi firm instead. The driver took ages to get to Vladamir's house and overcharged me big time.

Once I was inside the house, I double checked all the rooms to make sure everything was packed and boxed up. I still didn't have any bubble wrap with me to pack the appliances with so I had to carefully seal everything in to avoid damaging or breaking it.

I also cleaned the whole house and was completely exhausted and hungry when I was done. Since there was no food in the house, I ordered a pizza and some chips to eat. Putting the telly on, I flicked through the channels until I found something I liked and watched it while I ate my food.

I must have been extremely tired as I ended up dozing off for a few hours and woke up with a start when the remote fell from my hand and onto the floor.

"Eww." I whined as I looked down at my top that was stained with pizza sauce. I didn't have any clothes here so I was unable to change into fresh clothes.

I reached out for my phone and checked the time, it was a little past 1am. I groaned when I realised that I would have to drive to Vladamir's house in the dark. I didn't mind driving in the dark but Vladmair's house was located in a weird area with lots of trees and private roads with dim lighting.

Cleaning up the mess I had made on the sofa and myself, I made sure to turn the lights off and lock everything up before leaving the house. I unlocked my car, ran in and locked it again.

The drive to Vladamir's house took a lot longer than expected but that was because of how slow I was driving, I finally reached the gate and pressed the buzzer on the side so someone could let me in. Hopefully someone was awake and would let me in, last thing I wanted to do was spend the night in my car.

The gate opened and I rushed in, eager to get into the house, have a shower and get into bed. I frowned in confusions as I saw all the nights on, multiples cars parked near the front of the house and music coming from the house.

Is Vladamir having a party?

I quickly exited my car, the music getting louder as I walked towards the door. I let myself in and immediately groaned when I saw people inside. Great, he was having a party.

I weaved through the people, ignoring the stares I received. They all looked great whereas I looked a mess, my hair was dishevelled from sleeping on the sofa, my mascara was smudged and my clothes were stained.

"Where's Vladamir?" I asked a random dark-haired girl in a small blue dress. She eyed me in disgust and turned around, completely ignoring what I said.

"Bitch." I muttered as I stalked past her.

How was I supposed to sleep with all this noise? The house was huge, maybe the noise wouldn't reach the bedroom I was sleeping in?

I looked around to see if I could find him but I was unable to spot him. I did however spot a few waiters and staff wandering around and made my way towards one of them.

"Hey, do you know where Vladamir is?" I yelled so that he could hear me over the noise.

"Yes, he is in one of the guest bedrooms."

"Great, can you show me where that is?" I had yet to explore the full house and knew I would get lost if I tried to find the room he was in.

"Of course Ms Ashford."

I followed him silently, not paying too much attention to where I was going as I was so tired. "He's in there."

"Thanks." I told him as I stared at the door.

I didn't think to question why Vladamir would be in the guest bedroom instead of with his guests, maybe it was because I was too tired to think logically, so what I saw next stunned me.

I swung open the door, not bothering to knock and stopped when my eyes fell on Vladamir.

He wasn't alone.

@=#~=~#=@

A/N: I hope you guys liked the chapter 

Let me know what you think is going to happen next

You can read ahead on www.patreon.com/kayy_b

Thank you to everyone who reads, comments and votes. I really appreciate the support!

-Kayy xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 7.6K 138
Every generation two lycans are born. One boy and one girl. They are more powerful than other lycans. They are always twins. This is why the are usua...
220K 11.8K 62
Even the happiest fairy tales are rooted in nightmares, twisted to entertain children and lure them into false pretenses. After seventeen years in i...
163 23 18
When a wolf loses a mate by death their own death is near. Or that's what Marilyn was told growing up. If it was true she should have died two years...
26.9M 314K 20
**THIS IS A SAMPLE, PLEASE DO NOT READ IT IF YOU ARE GOING TO GET TRIGGERED BY THE FACT THAT IT IS A SAMPLE. THE FULL BOOK IS AVAILABLE ON MY PATREON...