Without Her

Da niaa_writes

"someone to hold his finger when I leave his hand" Hardin and Tessa learn the truth about Tessa's health, whe... Altro

chapter 1 - drifted
chapter 2 - not again..
chapter 3 - tired
chapter 4 - something is wrong
chapter 5 - alarmed
chapter 6 - a tumor?
chapter 7 - he's here
chapter 8 - changing
chapter 9 - results
chapter 10 - need to process
chapter 11 - he would do this for me?
chapter 12 - I didn't mean it
chapter 13 - a year into this
chapter 14 - impromptu plans
chapter 15 - road trip (1)
chapter 16 - road trip (2)
chapter 17 - checking off things
chapter 18 - surprises
chapter 19 - new year party :(:
chapter 20 - forgive me?
chapter 21 - high risk
chapter 22 - blueberry or blueberries?
chapter 23 - perfect day
chapter 24 - anything for the list
chapter 25 - flip of time
chapter 26 - losing hope
chapter 27 - unprogressive
chapter 28 - and it begins
chapter 29 - s̶k̶i̶n̶n̶y̶ d̶i̶p̶p̶i̶n̶g̶
chapter 31 - misfortune
chapter 32 - dramatic, isn't it?
chapter 33 - temporary
chapter 34 - everything changes
chapter 35 - at the edge
chapter 36 - without her
chapter 37 - the end
epilogue

chapter 30 - all too well

1.5K 66 67
Da niaa_writes

Hardin's POV:

Satisfactory sleep. Something that feels like ages since I have met with. I woke up with a small smile knowing how good we slept last night. After our little rendezvous at the beach, instead of fucking then and there, we decided to do something different. We sat there, looking at the beautiful scenery in front of us. I watched her watching everything with so much fondness. She took in the beach's beauty while I took in hers.

I look over at her sleeping soundly, no wrinkled forehead or anything to ruin her sleep. The only contradiction, her fucking loud snores that don't even seem are coming from her. It's weird how she sleeps through that noise because it sure as hell startles me awake.

Only because she looks so darling every second she breathes is that I can ignore all this snoring. I continue adoring her beauty when she turns to me in her sleep and puts her leg on my hips, along with her arm around me too. She sighs a deep breath, taking a pause from snoring, and then starts again. I laugh to myself and shift closer to get comfortable with her.

I am just glad that this trip has already turned out to be diverting.

After a few minutes when she takes her weight off me, I slowly turn her away, not disturbing her sound sleep at all. If I didn't had to piss so bad, I would never leave that bed and her but I cannot control my fucking bladder now can I.

Now that I am out of bed, I think to myself that instead of joining her again, I could go make us some breakfast or see if the caretaker is here yet.

I quietly shut the room door and make my way downstairs. After almost tripping down the abnormal stairs, I realize how problematic or dangerous it is for Tessa to get up and down from these. I almost tripped, and she is even carrying a bump now. God forbid if there's a slip of foot, I don't want to imagine what would happen then.

"Good morning" I am greeted by Landon standing at the kitchen counter, sipping the beverage in his hands.

"Morning" I pour myself some coffee from the pot kept there.

"Didn't expect you here this early in the morning" he glances at the large clock hanging in the living room and then back at me. The stress of 'you' in his voice is very clear.

"Why not" I sigh and sit down on a stool pulled out opposite of him.

"I mean-" he clears his throat before saying what I think he is going to. "I thought you might be tired from the night activities" he covers his mouth from the cup while saying that, making sex seem like illegal here.

"It's you who has got to be tired" shake my head and continue sipping the coffee, terrible coffee.

After Tessa fell asleep, I wasn't that tired to doze of with her so I stayed up writing some material that popped in my head out of nowhere. But I had to force myself to sleep when Nora and Landon's moans and grunts became loud and clear in our room, making me the most uncomfortable I've ever been.

"The walls between our room are very thin, you know" I exaggerate and he coughs, understanding exactly what I mean.

"Look man-"

"You're a married man Landon, not my 16 year old son that you have to explain anything to me" I roll my eyes at him playfully and he sighs a relief sigh, his shoulders relaxing back,. But he's still hoping I wouldn't have heard anything, not more than me ofcourse.

"Yeah yeah" he scratches his eyebrow and I notice him thinking hard to find another topic to talk.

"So you're having a girl" he shifts back looking happy and satisfied from the topic he chose.

"Yes. Cannot be happier about it" I whisper, meaning it.

"I'm happy for you too. You guys deserve everything"

Right. We deserve everything. As if we can just forget the fact that Tessa might leave us anytime, not knowing when, and uprooting my whole life.

"Did you wish for a son or anything?" he asks and it comes to my mind that no one has ever asked me that, not even myself.

"No- I mean. I didn't want anything particular. It was obvious I would love it either ways and it never really occurred to me about having a son you know. Somehow we both knew it was a girl since the day we talked about the gender" I say honestly and he nods his head in understanding, a smile small on his face.

"Tessa's still asleep?" he asks after a few minutes of silence.

"Yeah, she was pretty tired" a yawn escapes my mouth as I stretch my back behind, rubbing the back of my neck. "She'll be up any minute now" I look at my phone screen to check the time and get my ass up from the couch, deciding what to make for breakfast.

"Good morning, boys" I hear Nora's voice from behind and look over my shoulder to see her coming down the stairs, in her pajamas, giving us a refreshing smile.

"Morning" I reply and walk over to the kitchen.

"Morning baby" Landon says kissing Nora's cheek, who bends down for him as she approaches him on the couch.

They both murmur about something but I don't stress on listening hard because my attention is on figuring out the things kept in the fridge. It's loaded with stuff but I cannot think about making anything right now.

Tessa's POV:

The first thing my eyes fall upon is Hardin peeping inside the fridge, his one arm stretched to the counter for support and his other resting on the fridge door. He's leaning sideways and looking like he's genuinely thinking about the food inside.

I slowly get down the stairs and make my way to him. I didn't realize I also unwillingly ignored Landon and Nora's greetings so that he wouldn't get alerted that I'm here.

I quietly sneak up beside him and reach out to make him jump from his unnecessary deep thoughts.

"Boo!" I shout and as planned, he does get startled from my attempt and that gives me so much joy.

"Jesus" he sighs a deep breath and then breaks into a smile, reaching out to give me a side hug.

"Good morning" he places a kiss on the side of my head and I close the fridge door that had started beeping from kept open for so long.

"What were you doing inside the fridge?" I laugh and turn my head up to look up at him.

"Thinking what to make for breakfast" he gives the smallest kiss on the tip of my nose. How do I even break it to him that his breakfast is not something I would eat on vacation.

"Why don't you leave it to me, huh?" I try to get him out of it without hurting his feelings, but I'm not sure I succeeded.

"Oh, alright" I can tell by his voice that he's hurt maybe.

"Okay why don't we make it together?" I suggest and the vanished smile on his face appears again.

"I'd love that" he turns back to the fridge and grabs the eggs and some stuff while I pour myself a glass of water.

"You know what we should do today?" Landon says as they both join us in the kitchen area.

"What?" I look at his face that holds a weird expression, as if trying to make a joke or something.

"Go skinny dipping" he says with a plain voice, clearly indicating that he knows, but his and Nora's laughter breaks through after a moment.

I cannot believe Hardin would tell them about last night. I snap my head at him who is trying hard to keep a straight innocent face, like all guilty do.

"I- we-" I stammer, regretting every second that passed in the last few minutes and hoping there would be a delete or rewind button to erase it all.

"You are more fun than I thought you were!" Nora laughs heartily, leaning against Landon's chest.

"It was kinda fun" I bite my bottom lip just reminiscing last night. It was the last thing on earth I thought I would do and I still cannot believe I've actually done it. I put it on my list just for fun and I never even gave it a thought that I want to do it but the fact that it's fulfilled now, is making me want to dance around. And it's all because of him. He knows exactly how to make me feel the way I am right now.

"Jeez, get back from it now" Nora says bringing me back from my recollection of the adventurous night I had.

"I'm sure they'll go again tonight" Landon tells Nora and they both laugh again. I look back at Hardin who is actually giving it a thought, taking me back there.

"No way. It will be just one special night for me and I would like to keep it that way. Doing it again just makes it common and takes away the essence of the first special night" I claim and start helping out Hardin in preparing for the breakfast.

"Glad you don't feel that way about sex" he whispers in my ear and I chuckle a little too loud. I love the way he is always the same with his humor and that he hasn't lost his touch, it all just makes my sad life a little more interesting and worth living for.

***

Hardin's POV:

I cannot be more surprised to find Tessa wearing another two piece that she claimed she never brought but had it all along! But she says she won't be getting into the water and just sun bath and get a tan maybe. She exclaimed that if she sits to get a tan, she won't be able to get it on her back because of her bump and that is making her so irritable.

"Are we ready to leave?" Nora shouts from downstairs, no sign of patience in her voice. She hasn't been to the beach since we got here, which makes her impatience valid. Can't say the same about Tessa and I.

"Just a minute!" I shout back and knock on the bathroom door inside which Tessa has been for almost 20 minutes now.

"I said I'm coming!" she shouts after my repeated knock and I immediately step back from the door. I wouldn't want to ruin her mood for beach day but I think I'm too late for that.

"Take your time baby, no rush" I say through the door, making sure she won't get mad at me for hurrying her up.

She comes out after another 5 minutes. She has an oversized white see-through shirt on over her swimsuit, which rests till her thighs.

"You look stunning" I utter, silently looking up and down her beautiful body.

"Thanks" she says plainly and walks past me. Ouch.

"Why are you upset now? It's Nora who you should be mad at! I didn't even rush you. She- that maniac has been shouting from downstairs since she's so excited to go on the beach. I'm sorry look don't be mad" I hold her shoulder and she turns her head only to laugh at my face.

"I am not mad!" she laughs even more, wrapping her hands around my neck and resting her belly with my stomach. "You are so cute" she places a kiss on my lips, still smiling.

I am glad that she isn't mad but I'm also lowkey embarrassed that I blurted out so much without analyzing the situation.

"Let's go now, Nora will bite our heads off" I roll my eyes and she nods in agreement.

The sun is not too high not too low, just perfect for our beach day. We already had our lunch so we don't have to rush inside and we can also watch the sunset at beach, just like in the movies.

Landon and Nora decided to go in the water without any ado. Tessa and I are sitting on the beach lounges, the only thing that's irritating me is that the chairs don't have something above us to shed us from the sun.

I look over to Tessa and find her busy reading her book, she's rereading wuthering heights. She has her sunglasses on, her sunscreen making her skin shine in the bright sun. She's in full on beach mode and I love seeing her like this. It is giving me inner satisfaction that she's enjoying it and has not been reminded of her terrible disease temporarily.

"You know you can go join them and don't have to sit here and get bored with me" she says with her eyes still on the book.

"I would rather sit here all day than join those crazy lovebirds" I turn my head to Landon and Nora who are attempting to surf in an ocean with no high waves currently.

She laughs at my comment and gets back to her reading. I just look around the beach, having no other option. I gotta admit, the shitload of money we've spent for this is all worth it. The place is actually ravishing and worth every penny. I do get the hype of Miami now because if it were in my hands, I would settle down here.

"It's so beautiful and peaceful isn't it?" she says looking at the clear water and back at me.

"It is indeed" I get up from my chair and hold my hand out for her.

She lowers her shades and looks at me confusingly, clearly lazy enough not to get up from the comfortable lounge.

"Come on" I urge and she takes my hand after a defeated sigh, grabbing the oversized shirt from the side. "No let it be" I keep it back on the chair and she hesitates but doesn't argue.

We slowly walk towards the water, hand in hand and whispering shit about other people here. Well I talk shit about them and she just laughs holding her stomach.

Thankfully the other people are far away from us, giving us all the privacy we need. Landon and Nora are enjoying themselves and we don't bother disturbing them in their fantasies.

I don't take her much inside and just sit down in the water, so that we're able to sit with being inside the water too. She looks at me with disbelief, because sitting down in sand is something I would never do, I'm as surprised as her.

"Come sit" I pat beside me, splashing the water, and she chuckles in amazement while slowly getting down on her knees, and then on her bum. She spreads her legs, and stretches her arms behind to support her body, exhaling a relieved

"This feels good" she whispers. I just knew she would say this because I've known her more than even her now and I know what she would like or she wouldn't.

"I know"

I notice her hand making it's way to her bump as she rubs it lightly.

"Still no movement?" I ask in hope only to get the answer that would disappoint both of us again.

"Not yet" her voice flickers with sadness as she looks down at her belly. I bring my hand there too, it feels almost unreal how her belly is growing, which means our girl is growing but why isn't she showing any movements is our main concern.

"She's a stubborn girl" I whisper and Tessa's teary eyes lock into mine, her eyes hold so much pain guilt and sadness. I shouldn't have brought up the no movement topic.

"Just like her daddy" she whispers back and I feel a tinge of light in my heart after being addressed like that.

We sit there in silence for a while, taking in the fresh air and the peace, hearing the satisfying sound of the water and the birds.

Tessa's POV:

"I'll get us something to drink, yeah?" his hand leaves my lower back as we walk back to our lounge.

"Okay I'll be there" I point to our lounge and he nods before walking in other direction.

I dry myself up with the towel and pull over the shirt again. I don't fancy the idea of sitting here alone but I guess I don't have an option. I seat myself on the chair I was sitting before and relax my head back, stretching my legs again and going into the laying position. The sun is almost setting, so it isn't hitting us like before now which I'm thankful for.

A few minutes later I open my eyes to find Nora laying on the lounge beside me and Landon on the next one.

"I'm sorry did we wake you up?" she whispers and I push myself up a little.

"Oh no I wasn't asleep, just closed my eyes for a bit"

"Oh okay then" she chuckles and gets back to talking to Landon. "It's just so beautiful here isn't it?" she asks me.

Ofcourse it's beautiful here, it's Miami after all.

"Yes, so beautiful" my eyes search for Hardin while I talk to her.

"Smile!" she catches me off guard and the flash from her camera almost blinds me. "Wow- natural beauty" she gasps, looking at the picture I'm too curious to look at.

"You gotta stop doing that" I blink a few times, trying to wipe the black screen from my eyes.

"I'm sorry" she laughs again, holding up her camera. I bring my hand to cover my face, I'm not really a camera person when it comes to clicking pictures but I am a sucker for memories in frame. It all really depends on my mood.

I try to look for Hardin again and my eyes finally spot him. He is not that far away, but too far away for me to go walk over to him. It looks like he's chuckling, the way his shoulders are falling down and he has a huge smile on his face. When it comes to my notice that it's the girl at the cocktail counter with whom he is laughing so much, my blood starts boiling. I know this is absolutely no reason but I don't know I cannot see him with another woman. I stand up to get a clearer vision and see that that girl barely has any clothes on, her swimsuit is probably the tiniest of all the ladies present at the beach.

Hardin only has his black shorts on and I see no reason why she wouldn't flirt with him, he's simply the most attractive man alive.

I gulp my rising bile and sit back down, eagerly waiting for him to get back.

"What took you so long?" I ask in an annoyed tone when he comes back with our drinks. He looks surprised by my tone as he hands me my glass.

"There was rush" he shrugs and sits down on my lounge, facing Nora and Landon, his side profile facing me.

"What did you get?" Nora asks him and he looks at his drink, then looks back at her.

"Piña colada" he says in the perfect accent even after being British, another reason why not to flirt with him. He probably pronounced it so correctly to her so many times that her heart lit up.

"Wow I gotta get one myself too" Nora says and he stops her from getting up.

"Take this, I'll get myself another one" he brings his glass forward and I almost spit my juice or whatever back into the glass. "Take it I insist" he urges when she refuses and she finally takes it. He takes not more than a second to stand right up, taking off like a jet after giving me a casual nod.

Till this moment I was just convincing myself that I am overlooking into this and that these hormones are already driving me nuts. But not now. It's clear that my husband is a little too interested in the Piña coladas with the slut bartender.

I quietly sip my virgin colada meanwhile he smiles again with her, this time even giving her a damn handshake. I have got to control my hormones, that are bouncing all over. I feel provoked and deserted.

"Ah" he sighs after he sits back again. He still hasn't wiped off that smile from his face, I wonder what is it that is technically making him blush.

"How do you like the Piña colada" I ask him, stressing on the last words and my expressions clearly indicating him that I'm mad about something.

"Fine" he nods and continues sucking it from the straw, completely ignoring my red warning.

"Good" I give him a fake smile and lay back again, diverting my attention to my drink which I don't even like.

"Do you need more or anything else?" he asks when I keep my empty glass on the side, and I snap my head at him, not in control of what I might say,

"No. Thanks" somehow I keep my emotions aside since I do not want to ruin this trip for me, "Come here" I shift a little and pat on the empty seat beside me. He doesn't question and just sits beside me, putting his arm around my shoulder.

He's already mine and nothing can change that. I don't think I have anything to worry about, I was just being a crazy pregnant wife which I'm glad I didn't let out on him.

"Are you okay?" he asks in a whisper, stroking my hair while he does.

"Absolutely" I kiss his bare chest and exhale a sigh, resting my head on his chest.

Hardin's POV:

Tessa and I stay in this position for a while, talking to Landon and Nora and making plans on what to do next. Nora suggested we would go back after sunset and eat our dinner, the caretaker might have prepared it by now. Then she insists we all gather around in one of the little private tents by the beach and we agreed.

"I want some more of whatever that was" Tessa says referring to her empty mocktail glass, "just tell me I'll get it" she stands up slowly before I get the chance to speak.

"No I'll get it Tessa it's kind of a long walk from here" I hold her shoulders and sit her down again, she huffs and clicks her tongue. I might take that as an okay.

I try not to let her do any unnecessary activities these days, and sometimes even succeed. I get over to the drink counter and am greeted again by the same bartender.

"Monica" I give her a smile and she rolls her eyes to tease me.

"Piña coladas again Hardin?" she asks with a chuckle and I shake my head.

"Yes but the virgin one" I tap my fingertips at the counter while I wait for her.

"Try this while I make it" she pushes forward a glass of cocktail that was already prepared, and I take a moment to look at how complicated it is yet done with so much detail.

"You made this?" I ask and pick it up, bringing the straw to my mouth.

"Do you see any other bartender?" she says with the sass intact in her voice and I roll my eyes. "How is it?"

"Good" I lick my lips, meanwhile enjoying the mixture of mint leaves, ice, orange, and strong rum I just took in, a holy combination.

"A little more credit sir?" she smiles, keeping the asked drink in front of me and I laugh at the friendliness we both have developed. She told me she had heard of me when I came here but has never read any of my books. That conversation made us go along somewhat well.

"It was really good" I exaggerate to give it a dramatic effect and she chortles, when we're interrupted by a hand around my waist. I turn to see Tessa looking at the both of us in awkward surprise to find us laughing, I don't blame her. The way her hand snaked around my waist and she gripped me, she's clearly trying to claim me in front of Monica. Not that I don't love this, I am always a big fan of her possessiveness. Usually that's my duty in our relationship but whenever, once in a blue moon, if she gets possessive, it sure is a fun sight for me.

"Is that mine?" Tessa asks holding her glass kept on the counter.

"Yes" I give her a knowing smile and she slightly shakes her head.

Monica looks uncomfortable and shocked, she obviously didn't expect me to have a partner at all and the fact that Tessa's bump is clearly visible through her translucent white shirt, it sure as hell left her stunned.

"Oh you didn't tell me you had a girlfriend" she laughs, trying to sound casual but her surprise comes out clear in her voice. Why would I tell her about my love life? It's now that it clicked me that she was thinking of me the other way when I was just being polite. Should have figured earlier.

"Yeah he does" Tessa strokes my back, getting closer to me than she already is and I am enjoying this more than I should, "Thanks for your service" she hands Monica the dollar bills from my hand, "Keep the change" she adds in the last and turns the both of us around.

Tessa has a pride and happy face on that she got to throw it in the bartender's face. I laugh and kiss the side of her head as we walk back to our lounges.

Tessa's POV:

We got back inside after watching the sun set and clicking a few pictures. Hardin threw tantrums but I got so many good clicks with him that I cannot stop staring and adoring them, I just have wait until we get back home to frame these. Nora is a brilliant photographer, something we didn't know until today. She took our candid pictures too, and they came out to be prettier than rest.

I take a look at my favorites one last time before returning Nora's camera to her.

It's the one where we both are sitting down in between of the water, talking and laughing, I recollect he made some sort of joke, I don't remember, that made us both laugh so much. I didn't even realize she snapped it, but I'm so glad she did.

The next one is us standing and watching the sunset. He's standing right behind me so that my back rests on his front and his hands covering my belly. I am looking up at him with a smug expression and he has a small smile, enough to show off his perfect dimple. I felt so secure in his arms, and that feeling is something I can never express or get enough of. Ironically this wasn't a planned picture too. With my growing belly, nowadays he likes to just hold it and I couldn't love his attention more.

After our delightful dinner, as planned, we get comfortable in one of the tents on the beach side. It's absolutely mesmerizing out here at night, and sitting in my small circle with some snacks and drinks, some music, games and laugh, it's giving me inner peace. I just have to ignore the oxygen support cylinder resting behind me which I purposely kept out of sight so that it doesn't burst my bubble when I look at it.

"Come on one more!" Nora slurs, laughing harder and insisting Hardin to take the vodka shots she prepared herself for them. They've already had 3 or something Piña coladas at the beach, the individual vodka to add when we came here, which they were just sipping and enjoying until this wild shots ride started. Landon isn't her partner when it comes to drinking and she doesn't force him too.

"I've had 4 already Norr" Hardin slurs too, not realizing that he just called her something else instead of Nora. I don't know if I want him to drink anymore but I won't stop him now that we're on a vacation.

"You norr" she snarls at him and they both burst into laughter, Landon and I look at each other, pitying at ourselves.

"I don't know what's making me laugh so much" she says breathlessly, holding her stomach and keeping her other hand on Landon for support.

"Maybe all the vodka and gin you've had" he whispers, tucking her hair behind her ears and she nods while laughing.

"Damn Tess" Nora comes near me, pushing aside Landon. She reeks of alcohol but still has a glow on her face. "I am so jealous of your tits" she points at my breasts and I choke on my breath, that was the last thing I expected. Landon gives me an apologetic smile and I shake my head for him to chill out a bit.

"Why is it so Nora?" I decide to tease the drunk woman a little more.

"They're enormous!" she says the word enormous as a mere whisper, spreading her hands to show how big they've gotten according to her.

"Hey don't look at her tits" Hardin leans over to cover my chest with his hands and Nora smacks his hand, which causes him to gasp. "Did you just hit me?" he squeaks and she simply nods.

"What would you do about it?" she challenges. As much as I hate that the both of them have lost their mind, I am so entertained by this, and so is Landon who is sipping his drink and watching the drama.

"I'll- I'll" he stammers thinking to himself. "I'll finish the last of our drink" his hand reaches to grab the bottle and she tries to snatch it away from him.

"You can't do that" she dramatically gasps and Hardin opens the cap of the bottle, further telling her that he can do it indeed. She then turns to Landon for help and looks at him with pleading eyes for him to stop Hardin.

"Both of you have had enough" he announces and both of them laugh at him, making a fun out of his seriousness, and I join them too because I really cannot help it. "Not you too" he tells me and I apologize but still continue laughing.

Both of them get tired after bickering and laughing so much that Nora rests her head on Landon's shoulder and Hardin on mine. They aren't falling asleep but they can any minute now, they're that tired.

"Let's go to our room" Hardin moans, nudging his head in my neck which tickles me.

"Yeah you'll have to get up for that" I slightly slap his cheek and he sighs, getting up from the couch. Before I could stand up he loses balance and falls back down, which triggers both his and Nora's laugh once again.

Landon and I bid our goodnights, and he takes off with Nora in his arms as she kept tripping too.

I get my oxygen cylinder with me and hold Hardin up with the other hand.

"It's okay I'm not that drunk not to walk on my own" says confidently the man that trips just a second after saying that. He hasn't had this much to drink in a very long time so I don't really blame him, and drunk Hardin is always more fun when he isn't angry drunk.

I put his arm around my shoulder, and he puts all his weight on me.

"I'll get him, don't worry. Thought you might need help" Landon offers, getting up from his place and helping me out with my drunk man.

"Thank you" I give him a smile which he returns.

We get to our room and thankfully we were already in our night attire so we don't have to change again, thus saving me from changing the clothes of this large drunk man.

I sit back on the bed and he slowly joins me, murmuring something under his breath. Instead of the pillow, he places his head on my laps, sighing a deep breath when he does.

He turns his face to my bump and stares at it, then pulls up my t-shirt and places his ear on my belly.

"Why won't you move, huh?" he whispers and my heart flutters seeing that he's talking to our baby for the first time.

"I already have so much to worry about, don't be one of those things too now, baby" he keeps his eyes on it as if really talking to her. "You're a strong girl, both of us know that. Then why so stubborn like your mum? Just give us a punch or a kick- that's all we ask for. I know you're okay in there, you have to be" his eyes fall heavy as he talks and I watch him drift off to sleep while talking to our daughter.

***

Author's note-

Everything is going a little too well for them don't you think? That's very un-me¡
the stairs look seem threatening 🤔

Hope you liked the chapter and happy moments while they last :)

Please vote and comment! <3

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

25.9K 475 35
Avery is a shy girl and she has a enemy what happens when she falls for him? read and find out
10.6M 200K 83
Ever since playgroup Olivia and Daniel have been inseparable. Best friends since..well forever. However after a drunken night things change between...
735K 10.3K 41
Me and my best friend Grayson have been best friends when we were babies, but when we went to a party that's when everything changed. Best friends d...
25.6K 518 23
This is the sequel to Confessions of a Bachelorette. If you haven't read it...I would suggest that you do since I will be referring to things that ha...