"πŸπŸ—πŸ—πŸ". [ON PAUSE.]

SexualF3elings tarafΔ±ndan

π™½π™±π™°πš†π™°πšƒπ™Ίπ™Έπ™½πš‚. [ i would also like to add that i'm using rapper faceclaims, they aren't actually apar... Daha Fazla

─ πˆππ“π‘πŽπƒπ”π‚π“πˆπŽπ.
πŽππ„ Β» ππ€π‘π“π˜ π…π€π•πŽπ‘
π“π–πŽ Β» ππ‘πŽπ‰π„π‚π“ [ 1 ]
π“π–πŽ Β» ππ‘πŽπ‰π„π‚π“ [2]
𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 Β» π‡πˆπ’ π…πˆπ‘π’π“ π“πˆπŒπ„
π…πŽπ”π‘ Β» π•π€π‘πˆπ€ππ‚π„
π…πˆπ•π„ Β» π‡π€πππ˜ ππˆπ‘π“π‡πƒπ€π˜
π’πˆπ— Β» 𝐇𝐄'𝐒 ππ€π‚πŠ
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 Β» 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 π“πŽ ππ„π‹πˆπ„π•π„?
π„πˆπ†π‡π“ Β» 𝐋𝐄𝐓'𝐒 𝐆𝐄𝐓 π“πŽ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 ππŽπ“π“πŽπŒ πŽπ… π“π‡πˆπ’
ππˆππ„ Β» 𝐀 πŒπŽπŒπ„ππ“ 𝐈𝐍 π“πˆπŒπ„
𝐓𝐄𝐍» π†πŽππ„ 𝐁𝐎𝐘 [ 1 ]
𝐓𝐄𝐍» π†πŽππ„ 𝐁𝐎𝐘 [ 2 ]
𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍» π†πˆπ•πˆπ' 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐆 𝐔𝐏
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄 Β» πŠπ„π„π πˆπ“ ππ”π’π‡πˆπ
π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π„π„π Β» π€π‹πŒπŽπ’π“ 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 π“πˆπŒπ„
π…πŽπ”π‘π“π„π„π Β» 𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐄
π…πˆπ…π“π„π„π Β» πŽπ…π…πˆπ‚πˆπ€π‹
π’πˆπ—π“π„π„π Β» ππ‹π€πˆππ“πˆπ•π„ [ 1 ]
π’πˆπ—π“π„π„π Β» ππ‹π€πˆππ“πˆπ•π„ [ 2 ]
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 Β» π“πˆπŒπ„π’ π‹πˆπŠπ„ π“π‡πˆπ’
π„πˆπ†π‡π“π„π„π Β» πŽπŠπ€π˜, π†πŽπŽπƒ
ππˆππ“π„π„πΒ» ππŽπˆππ“ ππ‹π€ππŠ

π“π–π„ππ“π˜ Β» ππ€π‚πŠ 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑

2.1K 91 514
SexualF3elings tarafΔ±ndan

it feelsssss so weird writin this. it's been forever.  the writing will be on the side from now on. the middle got ugly to me. new lil layout and everythin.

𝐒𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆: 𝙱𝙰𝙻𝙻 | 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄: 𝟷𝟷:𝟷𝟷𝙿𝙼
𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑: 𝟷𝟿𝟿𝟸

               KENTRELL SMILE BECAME WIDER and wider the more they stayed at the ball. Words couldn't express how happy he was right now. They just came here about twenty minutes ago and he was already excited.

"Kennnyyy! You cannot stop smiling for shit." Christian said, smearing lipgloss all over kentrell's lips after putting mascara on his eyelashes.

"I know, everythin in hea' makin me feel good about myself." Looking in the mirror to see the new glow he had on his face from the light makeup being put on his face, liking how it looked on him. Never knowing it felt great to play in makeup.

Then glancing over at his boyfriend to see one of Christians friends helping him put on a mesh t-shirt. He wasn't wearing a lot of makeup but he had a little bit of eyeliner on. Kentrell thought pryce was so handsome.

The whole gang was in the big dressing room. Getting prepared for the rest of the night. And christian wanted to just show them all the parts that ballroom has to offer.

"Y'all can't say this ass poking, because it is!" Jahseh yelled coming in the dressing room with a all red sequin dress that fit his body in the right places.  "Jamell you might just have to take this dress off me tonight." Looking over at the man who was getting his dreads tied up.

"You look amazin seh. Bring that big ole fat ass in my lap."

Tyquain looked in the mirror at the dress he squeezed into. He's never tried on a dress before and he didn't know how to feel about it either. These people they got in introduced to tonight was so loving and them giving him a small little dress had him feeling so many different ways.

Joseph came up behind up him and wrapped his arms around his waist bringing him close. "Fuckin sexy." Looking body up and down, biting his bottom lip. Kissing his jaw, up to his mouth. Feeling Tyquain laugh against him.

"You think? It feels so weird Joe." He felt so exposed. Hoping he would get used to it.

"Makes me wanna go under this hoe ass dress and-

"What? You gon eat my ass?"

"More than eat yo ass foreal'. I'm ready to fuck you in this dress." No shame in his words, seeing tyquain face go flushed. Hiding his face in his hands.

"Ewww we can hear y'all!"

Couple rolling their eyes. They didn't have sex yet. Just a lot of heavy petting. Tyquain wasn't ready yet to take it further...Well, they sort of did have sex but it was too painful for the darkskin so he just told the lightskin to stop. Joe never pressured Ty, he just wanted the man to be comfortable.

"I might let you fuck me. Ion know."

Pryce stood up out the seat and walked over to Kentrell, spinning in a circle to show off his outfit. Grin popping up at the look he was getting. "You like?"

"I love." Bringing him close, laying a lovable peck on his lips. But got pushed away, making him narrow his brows.

"You're gonna mess up your makeupppp. It looks so good on you and ion wanna mess it up...Yet." Smirking at the end, noticing Kens eyes going big."Eyeliner so perfect, i cant have it dripping down yo face right now."

"I say fuck it up right na'-

"Uhuh, y'all horny asses so cute but let's go. Chop chop people! Y'all gotta see me perform." Throwing the feather scarf around his neck. Already hearing his house mother calling his name out on the microphone.

When everybody didn't listen to his yells he sighed hurrying up and putting on his heels, going towards the door.

"I said come the fuck on!"

~

The six boys watched in the crowd at Christian preforming with his house he was apart,  happy seeing the other houses going up against eachother for the best outfits for tonight's theme.

There was a bar and not one of didn't hesitate to get them a drink. Downing the drinks, luckily they didn't have to pay a lot for them with the help of christian again.

They met a lot of drag queens and other people that was apart of their community. Feeling at home being around people that were just like them. This definitely wouldn't be the last ball they attended.

Especially Jahseh and Kentrell, they were mesmerized by what they saw from the many faces and other things the ball culture had for them. Even as far as one of the people teaching them how to vogue a little bit and there was the rest of the friends to cheer them on.

"And the winner is...House of Aviance!"

That was the house that christian was in. Seeing the brownskin get excited and jump around with his friends, running up to get the trophy. Thanking the judges.

"Kentrell and jahseh! Come over here. I seen y'all fine asses voguing. Show it off a lil bit while everybody's still watchin!" Christian said in the microphone, if they wouldn't come he would drag them up there.

Kentrell heart dropped to his ass, looking over at his boyfriend who was a smiling mess. "Please go baby. Have some more funnn." Pryce hyped him a bit, seeing how much he liked this.

"I'm nervous. He puttin me on the spot Pry." Seeing jahseh already go up and start doing his thing with the others even getting tyquain to go with him and he didn't know what he was doing.

"So you want me to go up there wit you? I may look stupid but as long as i'm with you it shouldn't matter." Pryce gave him hug, hoping he would give in now.

"That would make me feel so much betta'."

"That means y'all are coming too." Pushing kentrell up so he can start walking, grabbing on to Melly and Joes hand up to where everyone was. "Ion know how to do none of this shit!" Joe groaned chugging down the rest of the shot mean while Melly sighed.

All watching jahseh vogue and learning new things at it, having a big cheese on his face. Letting everyone's cheers and compliments fill his head. Feeling all of their energy and he showed that in his movements.

Pulling a nervous kentrell over and he stood there for a couple of seconds. There was a lot of people gathered around him and he was feeling the pressure but as soon as his boyfriend goofily started to vogue, bumping into trell telling him to come on giving him a quick peck on the cheek. Kentrell blew a breath and tried to let the nerves go away, feeling the music beginning to do his shit. Joe and melly adding on to the group. Boys all having fun one another.

Christian was standing there cupping his hands together about to cry watching the six dance together in their circle and many people motivated them and clapped for them. His little baby gays looked so happy. He would invite them out more because he could tell that it was making them feel...free.

~

"You want another shot?" Kentrell asked a obviously drunk Pryce who nodded, he was just as drunk himself.

After have their moment on the dance floor with the friends it became chill. Christian would be letting them stay at his place so they can sober up and crash. They calmed down a bit with the dancing. It was more like a club now because the music change. Feeling completely comfortable with being with their community.

"Say, Ion wanna get off yo lap though." Adjust right back down on his dick, moving his hips back and forth. Giving pryce that look.

"I know what you doin and it won't work on me-

"I don't careee." Bouncing on his lap, drunken lust in his eyes. "I wanna take your dick." He didn't know what has gotten into him tonight but the drinks had him feeling hot and confident. And they were out in the open for everybody to see on this couch but Kentrell didn't care.

"But we we're havin so much fun drinkinnnn. Where would i even fuck you at?"

"Definitely not hea'." Tyquain shook his head sitting next to them, hearing how nasty kentrell was talking. "Y'all definitely don't wanna go in the bathroom either, it's packed in there." Adding, hoping it would crush their dreams. Wishing he got some dick, and if he wasn't getting any his friend wouldn't either.

"See, there's no where for us to go." Pryce laughed at how kentrell's face went straight. Getting off his lap with a irritated expression. 

"I'm gettin more drinks, by the time i come back i betta' see dat dick out on full display!" About to walk away to Pry who rolled his eyes.

"It's still gon be in my pants-

"Full display!"

Kentrell walked away passing many bodies, ready to drink some more so he can fuck on his lover. And when he got up to the bar he looked over the little menu to see what he should get.

Feeling eyes stare at him, ignoring it for the first couple of seconds while he was ordering drinks until he felt the presence nearing him. When he looked to see who it was he was not expecting it to be this man...From the barber shop that one day. Small world.

"Hey.."

"Wassup?" Grabbing the glasses about to turn around to head back but his shoulder was grabbed and he yanked his shoulder back. "Aye, don't do that shit."

The tall fluffy man hummed, "My bad. I jus couldn't let you get away from me yet." He stared kentrell down with intimidating eyes, kentrell seeing right through the stare.

"Whateva' you about to do ain't gon work. I gotta boyfriend. So cut the bullshit na." Being straight up and even though that this man was good looking he wouldn't fall for it at the moment. Pryce was the only thing on his mind.

Kevin sat back in the stool, never stopping his advances with the staring. "Ight, go back to yo boyfriend then."

"Already was plannin on it nigga." Tightening his jaw when he felt like this wouldn't be the last time he saw him. Turning away from him, pushing away the man's hard glance and made his way back to his one and only lover.

"Took you long enough." Pryce says, chuckling when kentrell gave him a attitude. Handing him his drink and sitting back on his leg where his waist was linked around by a arm.

"Why yo dick not out?"

"People can't see all this good dick, duh."

"Yeah you right. But i still want you ta' fuck meeeee!"

~

"They are so fuckin sick." Tyquain shook his head, next to pryce who agreed and turned away from the scene to go sit in the car with his boyfriend who was trying to sleep. Ty bent over to rub joes back from him throwing up the night's liquor and glitter? Not even about to question it.

"Can y'all hurry so we can go!"

Currently seeing jahseh get fucked on the side of the building in a distance. When the rest of the intoxicated friends came out with Christian they couldn't find the couple only to hear moans and followed them to see Jahseh getting pounded by Jamell against the wall.

"Ohhhh my goodness, melly-

"Mhm it's melvin to you bitch." The darkskin whispered in his ear before biting it causing the lighter to gasp. Driving his dick deeper in his entrance, fucking his body like he was some bitch on the street.

Jahseh ignored the name he gave himself because Jamell apparently had a split version of himself, he wouldn't put it past him now with the way he was being fucked. A little embarrassed that his friends had to see him like this but it also made it better because he got caught.

The way the man was being hard had his legs feeling weak. Cheek kind of hurting since it was pressed against the brick, managing it. He was close to cumming and he could feel the other man about to also.

Melvin aggressively gripped jahseh's hip harder throwing his ass back to his dick causing a slapping sound between them. Biting down on his lip, about to nut. "I know you boutta cum, just let it go already." Voice dripped in temptation, giving Jahseh a green light to cum with no problem.

The second time jahseh was relatively getting fucked by his bestfriend. He always topped Jamell but he prepared himself before they came to the ball because he felt ready to be on the receiving side.

"Fuck you, i should hold it i-in-

"Really? Don't play." Pushing his body closer to the brick wall making it impossible for Jahseh to move. "Cum nigga." Smiling to himself when he saw the man's eyes roll back once he gave him slow pounds.

Jah wanted to play around a little bit to tease but he didn't think he would be left speechless. And there he was cumming shamefully giving Jamell the satisfaction. Hearing him laugh. "If you nut in me i'm s-slappin the shit out you!"

"I might enjoy that. I like when you abuse me."

"Shut up-" Cutting himself short when he felt really warm, knowing this man just nutted in him. "Jamellllll! i don't feel like cleaning this up outta me you fucker!" Bending over and pulling his boxers over his ass then the dress, lucky he had great dick or he would've been dog walking melly.

"I'll suck it out yo butt-

"Jamell what- shut the fuck up." Slapping his arm, heavy handed so the darkskin rubbed the spot he smacked. Watching the man fix himself up afterwards.

"That's hot baby. Hit me again."

Jahseh ignored the still drunk man and dragged him by his shirt up to the car. About to ask Christian can they use the shower when they get to his place. And when they got to the car all the boys looked at them.

"Y'all heard allat ass clappin, his ass move like water." Jamell grins at Seh who was straight facing telling him to be quiet and get in the car. While the others laughed.

"Couldve did that shit else were. Where y'all morals at bruh?" Tyquain huffed scooting over so the two get in, "Y'all ugly as fuck too." Clearly jealous of what his friends did.

"Oh you're mad cause you ain't get dick yet. Let that lil hurt go TyTy you'll get some of joe's stinky dick soon." The dreadhead spoke patting the jealous boys head. Sitting comfortably in the vehicle while a tired christian started it up so they could go.

"He ain stinky no more! this nigga scrubs every inch of his body now."

~

"I had fun tonight." Kentrell said smiling laying on pryce's lap looking up at him, shimmer in his eyes. He was very exhausted but he couldn't find himself sleeping because pryce wasn't sleep yet.

"I know, you looked so free bein around everyone like us. We definitely gotta make this apart of our schedule because i love it there." Pry ran his fingers through Ken's fresh twists, fighting off his sleep. He felt like he could go hours just looking at kentrell.

"Say like..i know ma birthday months away but can you buy me some makeup? that'll be the bestest gift eva'." Sighing comfortably when his cheek got rubbed, poking his lips out when pryce bent down to leave a little peck.

Pryce hummed then nodded, "Imma buy the whole rack. I'll even ask for christian's help." Loving this experimental side of kentrell wanting to use cosmetics.

"We should really add him in the friend group all the way?"Kentrell suggested, him and the man were already so close to eachother and the others seemed to like Christian so why not add him.

"I'd love that baby."

It was four in the morning by now everybody was knocked out. Pryce and Kentrell quickly calling dibs and a little serious game of rock, paper scissors for the one couch so the other four had to make pallets on the floor. Soonly sleeping because the drunk-ness settled in.

But these two wanted to stay up and enjoy eachothers presence a little longer.

"We should sleep. You gotta long day ahead of you later." Pryce says yawning, knowing if kentrell didn't go to sleep now he wasn't going to feel like doing what needed to be done.

Ken pouted, tired eyes rolling. "I hope i get this job and-

"You will get the job."

~

"You aren't the right fit for our job.."

"Aye, Fuck you!"

"Mr Gaul-

Before the manager even got to finish he slammed the door, leaving the office with anger coming off him. He's had four interviews today and all them denied him. All he's heard is the same shit but just scrambled around.

"You don't fit our expectations."

"You're not the right candidate for us."

"You can't work for us, sorry."

In that order. Kentrell wondered what they wanted from him. He practically faked everything today so good: Putting on a fake smile, white people voice. Sweet but subtle demeanor. Even wearing the proper attire.

He was trying his best but he couldn't help but to feel unmotivated these four times this morning.

Was it because he's black.. he didn't fucking know. All the jobs he applied for was with all these white people. Maybe he didn't stand a chance? But Kentrell for damn sure deserves a job.

Stomach rumbling of hunger. He hasn't eaten since last night. Not to mention running off three hours of sleep. This last interview had him irritated so he needed food in his system soon or he was gonna go back in the building and choke someone out.

Checking his surroundings, he was downtown. There was a Tim hortons a couple buildings down so his feet began to gravitate toward the shop. While passing he saw preteens dancing for some monday or homeless people stopping cars asking for cash. And just the busy walkers getting to their destination.

Feeling like giving up for now, "Maybe i should go sell foreal this time." Uttering to himself under his breath, finally getting to the breakfast spot.

Then he thought about pryce and how he'd feel about him doing that. Instant change of mind. Kentrell knew he couldn't go down that path for himself because it could have negative consequences and he knows he doesn't want that because it could lead him back to jail again or dead. He would be steering clear of that life.

"Hey, this is tim hortons what would you like to order?" Working lady behind the register snapped her fingers in his face when he seemed to be in a daydream.

Kentrell snapped out of it. "Ma bad." Looking over the menu telling the lady what he wanted. Her quickly preparing the order with the other workers. Tapping his foot checking the time, he had another bus to catch in a couple minutes.

Really hoping today was okay from here. He had one more thing to do and this needed to be good. This could possibly change everything.

Apartment hunting. Seeing a couple listenings in the newspapers, working in Trells favor since he's out this morning. He was gonna check out the open houses. Gladly they all were in his price range.

Still saving. Thinking this process out. The money that was given to him by his uncle was just enough to pay for the security deposit and first month of rent and maybe a little furniture. Desperately needing his own place so he can finally have his own freedom, to just be himself for the first time in eighteen years.

The night at the ball last night really opened his eyes. He wasn't afraid anymore. He had a whole community of people that loved him, friends that loved him and a boyfriend that loved him. Being surrounded by that just confirmed that he didn't want to hide his sexuality.

And him getting an apartment would just make him more comfortable. Already growing up fast so adult hood wasn't fairly new to him. Knowing how to take care and support himself. Ready for this chapter in his life.

"Here you go." The women smiles putting the food out, Kentrell grabbing it giving her a ten since it came up to eight something. Getting his change back to stuff it in his pocket. Strolling out the Tim Hortons.

Walking past a furniture store not paying any mind to it, squiring when he seen a sign. Stopping in his tracks then taking a couple steps back.

'Now hiring! Need new employees badly. ( preferably black ).'

Kentrell sucked his teeth but made himself inside. This place was new. But filled greatly by the nice furniture. Seeing job applications by the door, picking up one.

A black couple came from the back of the store and slowly approached Trell who turned toward them. "Nice store." He complimented with the truth.

"Thank you boo. We actually jus opened last week. It's been kind of hard to get black employees tho. There's no black owned businesses ova' here except this one." The nice brownskin lady said fixing her jumbo box braids, flipping them to her back while rubbing in the brown lip liner on her lips before flashing a smile at Ken.

The brownskin just hummed, loving her energy. "I'm interested." Putting the application paper up. Looking over at the man who he assumed was her husband or boyfriend.

"Sign them papers. We'll set you up a interview tommorow, shit." The man said with a happy expression. Kentrell following over to him to get a pen, completing the paper feeling great about this one. He sure hoped he get the job.

"Thank you." Quietly saying. The couple seemed nice ..he needed good news. "Say, i gotta go but i hope y'all have a wonderful day."Buttering them up some more because he just had to.

Two sending him off with comfort, telling him they'll call him tomorrow for updating. Leaving the furniture store with a even better mood from earlier.

Eating his breakfast while waiting at the bus stop. Wishing there was touch screen phones invented or something because he would be texting Pryce so fast right now telling him about his morning. His phone was broke, so until he found a telephone booth he would not be making any moves to talk to his lover. He could wait.

When the buses came it didn't take him long to get to the many apartments that he found in the papers. Each realtor showed him around the apartments. He had three places to chose from and he didn't feel two of them.

But the one was speaking to him. It had all the qualities he was looking for because he didn't want a low busted down house, and this apartment was sleek and the right size for him. The only down side to this apartment was the rent, it was on ten dollars more. So he'd only be paying 815 a month. That wasn't bad.

"So we'll call you in a couple days. And let you know if everything checks out. But, i'll be makin sure they'll take a good look at you. I think you'd make a great tenant."

Kentrell smiled. This was good news to him. If he could get this apartment this would make his life so much better. It had everything he wanted. Already planning where to put the furniture and stuff.

Desperately needing this apartment and job. Wishing for the best.

~

The sunday was fairly going good...really good for this couple.

Not only did Joe and Tyquain take it to the next level. They couldn't really stop fucking since they got to the house after being at christian's for the night. Tyquain had some liquid courage after taking some of his mothers liquor when they first got inside. He was destined to get some dick and he got just that without bitching out.

"I-It feels so goodddd."

Feeling so fucked out. Tears sliding down his brown cheeks, lower half throbbing sending pleasureful tides through his rest of his body. Cute little moans and squeaks coming from his throat.

Now he knew what Pryce and Jahseh
was talking about. Bottom life fit him.

"Fuck mane." Joseph took his bottom lip in his mouth when the knot twisted tighter. Loving how he could make boyfriend sound. The twink loud moans burned into his mind.

Tyquain was in no position to move. In a lazy dog position now, he was up a sex round ago but they got tired in this one. Joe fucking him lovingly but disrespectful, almost too disrespectful. Tyquain loved that, feeling like this is what he needed.

"G-Gawd joey, i'm feel li-like i'm cum s-soon." He whined grabbing onto the covers holding on for support when Joe thrusted solidly pushing towards Ty's prostate intensly. Squelching sounds coming from between their privates.

"Cum if you want to pretty." Speaking in his ear, dragging his hips out slamming himself back in with a squeak coming from the bottom.

Tip violently hitting Tyquains special spot nonstop, feeling like he couldn't breathe because his orgasm was about to hit him loving the compliment. The noisy essence making creamy sounds when he continues to fuck the man up. Feeling his body shake against him.

Two close to their climaxes.. Joseph hips never disappointing him working toward their end goal. Greedy moans coming from his boyfriend who couldn't stop moaning while joe kept his strokes sharp and hard.

"Fuck, f-fuck. I'm really boutta cum." Tyquain gasped hardly when he felt his boyfriends dick release inside of him causing his own length to throb. Eyes rolling to the back of his head when he feels himself nut.

Couple breathing hardly against eachother, tingling feeling still running through their bodies. Joe still found himself stroking slowly inside of Ty who allowed it tiredly.

"I neva' knew gay sex would be so amazin. Should've been doin this since forever, jeez." The worn darkskin laughed with his boyfriend, humming at his boyfriend cumming inside him more. He couldn't lie, this sensation felt fucking good.

"Tyquain, Joe?! Y'all here? If so bring y'all asses down here and help me bring these groceries in, fuck. Niggas act like they can't answer the house phone."

~

"I might really get the apartment pry." Looking down at his palm that was painted green.

Since it was warm out today. Pryce decided to take them out to the park and brought them little snacks. Luckily it was really nobody in the park so they didn't have to hear people mouths. Setting up a little picnic just to hear about Kentrell's day. Just eating and carving their initials on the tree behind them with a cute heart around it.

Bringing out his paints and little canvases for them. Currently making a hand print painting. Kentrell's print green while Pryce's was light blue. When it dried they would put their names on it.

"I'm hoping you do daddy. I know it would make you more happy, but even if you don't get it there's other places to look. And from what you told me, you definitely should be gettin that job wit the couple."

"Mhm, it would make a nigga so happy. We would have more places to fuck, we wouldn't even have to sneak around and do it because it's our apartment." Slipping that in. Knowing pryce caught onto it.

"...You want me to move in with you?"

"Say, why not?" Not knowing why his boyfriend could be so emotional at times because he was starting to cry. Trying to wipe the tears away but ended up getting wet paint on face.

"Baby-

"Noooo, im jus cryin cause this would be so fuckin important. Kenny this would be a big step for u-us. I don't even know w-what to think i-

Cutting pryce words short when placing a affectionate warm kiss on his lips. Touching on his face, laughing into the kiss when he got some of P's paint on his face. The more they kissed his heart was beating quicker.

"I love you pryce. Another beginnin' fa us, im sure everythin will be fine. Don't over think it." Cheesing when he saw pryce cry harder, this man was gonna be the death of him. "You're so cute."

"K-Kentrelllll." Pryce sniffled, this was like a impulse decision. Of course he would want to be with his boyfriend. "Of course i wanna move in w-wit you." Hiccuping when Ken pecked him once more.

"What about c-college?"

"You goin to a community college nigga, you not gettin no stankin ass dorm when you got yo own apartment wit me." Kentrell laughed when pryce touched the rest of his face getting the paint purposely on there. He did the same back, smearing the green paint on his wet cheeks.

"I imagine us jus fuckin everywhere. And you got a weak pull out game- oh m-my god you're gonna get me pregnant."

Okay well he didn't have to say it like that, kentrell ears raised at the word pregnant. "Say, You know me so well." Both busting out laughing.

"I'm ready for what ever life brings us kenny."

══════════════════

i ain wanna burn myself out writin more. so i hope this is enough. it feels great writin this again.. thank you so much to the people that still read this after two years <3

hopefully you enjoyed, how you feel about this chapter?

ignore my typos, byeeeee🤍

—T💕🙈
10: 47PM

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

39.5K 1.6K 77
Just read it πŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈ
678K 36K 62
π˜ͺ𝘡 𝘸π˜ͺ𝘭𝘭 𝘒𝘭𝘸𝘒𝘺𝘴 𝘒𝘯π˜₯ 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘦 𝘡𝘩𝘦 𝘡𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘢𝘴, 𝘒𝘯π˜₯ 𝘯𝘰𝘡𝘩π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨 𝘀𝘒𝘯 𝘀𝘩𝘒𝘯𝘨𝘦 𝘡𝘩𝘒𝘡. πŒπ€π‘π‚π‡ 𝟐...
823K 26.4K 75
"One will adore me go to war do anything for me Always go hard for me Neva lie now that's real loyalty Slide on that boy for me While I shoot she...