When The Jock Fell In Love Wi...

By NickAlverson

The son of the school old but famous QB jock and head cheerleader - Noah Blake. He eas supposed to be the nex... More

Authors Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chaptet 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41

Chapter 29

487 14 6
By NickAlverson

Kyle's POV-

"Well now you have me."

I looked up meeting his hazel brown eyes. I tried to see if he was lying or not, but it seemed like he wasn't. Hearing those words though? That someone was on my side? I felt myself tear up.

"Oh shit- Kyle I didn't mean to make you cry," He cupped my face, softly wiping my tears.

"are you alright sweetheart?"

Sweetheart? He called me a pet name...

OKAY KYLE, DON'T FUCK UP.

When I didn't answer he continued to speak, as if he hated the silence just as much as I did. The quiet is just so suffocating. I always need some type of noise, even to fall asleep I need a background noise. Because when it's too quiet it- I think. I think way too much.

How I slept without noise last night must've been because Andrew was in my arms.

"I don't understand what you might have gone through and I won't try and say that I do. You probably have faced a lot more than I have"

He took a pause as his eyes searched mine, probably to make sure I was okay,

"I may not know what you went through but just know you don't have to go through it alone."

He seemed so honest when he said that. Like it was a promise he would keep until the day he died. The fact he cared warmed my heart. I couldn't find the right words to explain how fucking grateful I am to have him here. To have him with me, so I just hugged him and let my actions do the explaining.

If I'm being honest, despite Noah's scrawny figure his arms felt the most safe. I felt the most protected, the most at home. I've talked about things with him I've never even talked about with my parents before. Telling him everything about me just came so naturally.

"Hey Kyle?"

His voice was quiet, almost as if he was afraid to ask.

"Yeah love?"

"How..how uhm did you know you were gay?"

Well shit.

A/N- THATTTT IS A SOB STORY FOR NEXT CHAPTER😳. SORRY FOR THE SHORTNESS OF THIS ONE<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.5K 1K 31
[BXB] "Promise me you'll stay strong, for me, for us" Smiling at the older boy below him Blake rested his forehead upon Alec's. "I promise" Hearin...
2.7M 123K 60
*C O M P L E T E D* "This isn't like that stupid book, Oliver." "What do you mean by that?" "I mean this isn't a love story." - - - - Oliver Green is...
546K 19.9K 38
BoyxBoy The quarterback and the cheerleader. Sound's like the perfect couple, doesn't it? So what happens when the heartthrob quarterback and the p...
320K 9.8K 14
Jock x Nerd. Ryan is the school quarterback and is head over heels for Nathaniel Wilde the nerd. However there is a problem, Nate is straight or so...