Alive: The Sequel || 1D (Book...

By _brittany_nicole_

So 3 months and 2 weeks later. Harry and Sadie had their baby. Nothing as happened. Difficulties will soon g... More

1
2⃣
3
4⃣
5
6⃣
7
8⃣
9
1⃣0⃣
11
1⃣2⃣
13
1⃣4⃣
15
An
1⃣6⃣
1⃣8⃣
19
2⃣0⃣
21
2⃣2⃣
23
2⃣4⃣
25
2⃣6⃣
27
2⃣8⃣
29
3⃣0⃣
31
3⃣2⃣ A moment back in time
33
3⃣4⃣
35
3⃣6⃣
37
Epilogue
a third...

17

67 6 3
By _brittany_nicole_

- Andi -

"In front of him?! Really?!" I shout at Louis after dragging him upstairs leaving Park downstairs.

"I'm sorry! Harry pissed me off!" He shouts back.

"How?! You couldn't have hit him outside?!"

"I didn't know Parker was standing there!" He defends. "And he touched you!"

"You didn't seem to care last night!"

"I was being controlled by James! I couldn't care last night!" He shouts.

"J-James." I stumble back on the bed. "No, wait why is he still messing with us? Has he ran out of ideas and now he's controlling us?"

"Hey." He walks over noticing my teary eyes. "Controlled or not, I'm still not gonna let him hurt you. Hurt any of us."

"I hate this life so much, Lou." I bury my face in my hands.

"Hey, no no. I know you do I really do. If I could change it I would I really would." He pulls me up into his arms. "I don't want this life for you."

I finally just let a sob escape against his chest as he rubs my back.

"God if me and Sadie were never walking that day." I grip his shirt.

- Zayn -

"Don't say that!" Louis shouts as I pick up Parker.

"They're fighting again, Uncle Z."

"Say what?!" Andi shouts.

"It'll be ok." I rub his back. "Its gonna be ok."

"Say what you just said! Andi, if we never met I wouldn't be who I am! We wouldn't have Parker!"

"Uncle Z." He looks at me helplessly.

I sigh speeding outside where I find a swing set. I set Parker down which he climbs on the swing. I grip the swing, pull back then let go beginning to push him.

"God you're making it feel like it's my fault again!" Louis shouts.

"It's not! Zayn and Liam bit me to! It wasn't just you Louis!"

"Ouch, that was pretty harsh." Liam walks up to Parker and I.

"Kinda makes me feel like we ruined her life." I continue pushing Parker. "Like she doesn't want this."

"Yeah." He sits down on a swing. "We're always on the run. So much drama. Heck Louis and Harry practically acted like d...idiots last night." He glances at Parker.

"I don't think they were acting. I mean I don't think it was them."

"What do you mean?" He looks up at me.

"That maybe something was forcing them. Controlling. Because Liam, you and I both know they wouldn't have done something like that."

"Yeah." He looks down.

- Sadie -

"What is it, Sadie?" Harry asks as I pull him into our room.

I close the door then turn around and look at him. I take a deep breath grabbing his hands.

"Harry."

"Yes?"

"I, uh, I'm pregnant."

"That's amazing!" He exclaims picking me up. I giggle as he repeatedly kisses me all over, slowly putting me back down. Both of us smiling, we walk out of the room just as someone yells.

"Just leave me alone!" It was Andi. She walks out of her and Louis's room slamming the door. She looks at us before walking away. Her face was red, her eyes puffy and red, tears streaming down her face.

"I'm, uh, gonna go talk to Louis." Harry walks towards their room confused. I walk downstairs in search of Andi but don't find her. Although, I do find Zayn and Liam outside as Zayn pushes Parker on the swing. I head outside to the both of them.

"She went that way, if you're wondering." Liam points towards the path to the lake.

"That's not why I came out here. I mean it kinda was but no not really. Where's Rosa?"

"With Niall." Zayn answers.

We suddenly hear an high pitch scream from the direction of the lake.

"Andi." Zayn and I mumble.

"Liam stay here. Push him." Zayn and I begin to run towards the lake. Halfway there she runs into Zayn's chest crying uncontrollably.

"Hey hey shh I've got you. It's ok I've got you." Zayn places his arms around her. I place my hand on her shoulder looking out towards the lake.

"Andi, what happened?"

She didn't respond though, just continued sobbing against Zayn's chest. She was gripping Zayn's shirt not letting her eyes away from the direction of the path.

"What happened?" Niall ran into me. I didn't fall over though.

I shrug, "Don't know. We were at the swing set with Liam when we heard her scream. We came running back her and half way she runs into Zayn's chest crying uncontrollably." I look at him.

"Well, whatever it is it, scared her." He looks at me. He notices my confusion. "That's the crying of a scared girl. Happened to Harmony long ago when we first found her."

"So something scared her?" Zayn asks now swaying to calm down Andi.

Niall nods, "We should probably get her back to the cabin."

Zayn scoops Andi up bridal style and we all begin back to the cabin where Liam is looking back at the trail. He knits his brows standing up.

"What happened?"

"Won't tell us." I sigh and Louis runs over. He looks over in Zayn's arms considering Andi has her face buried in his chest.

"Andi? Cupcake? What happened?"

She let another loud sob escape which we all just took as 'drop it'. I sigh rubbing her shoulder before trailing to Harry and Rosie.

"She not saying?" He looks down at me.

I shake my head, "Niall said whatever it was scared her really bad." I sigh. "Harry, what if it was something that just I don't know. Signs of James or something."

"It wasn't." She mumbles.

I whip around making sure I heard correctly. She hops down from Zayn's arms crossing her's where it seemed she was hugging herself.

"Let's just say, I don't wanna be around wolves for awhile." She started inside.

We all look at Niall which he looks at us confused.

"I didn't do anything."

"What do you think happened? Wolf attack?" Louis asks

"Can't be. They know not to go on vampire territory." Liam says.

"Niall, you should go check it out." Harry says.

"I'm not going alone!" He cried.

"I'll go." Liam shrugs.

"Don't get yourselves killed." I sighed.

"We won't." They say at the same time.

- Niall -

Liam and I both head towards the lake in a very uncomfortable silence. Which it's strange because Liam and I have never had an uncomfortable silence.

"Liam?"

"Yeah?"

"You ok?"

"Yeah."

I open my mouth to say something else but close it not finding any words. So, I just purse my lips looking down as we walk. We get to the lake and stop right in front of the dock. I then take a big sniff.

"Oh yeah, something's here." I look around.

"What?" Liam looks at me. "As it what is it, I mean?"

"Liam, are you scared?" I smirk looking at him. "Is the fearless Liam of the group scared?"

"What? Pfft n-"

"-Should be!" Someone growls. "Stupid vampires." It says as we both slowly turn our heads. "Wait, one of you isn't a vampire."

"Me." I spoke up after a little bit.

"Well, what're you waiting for? Kill the thing." The mysterious person says.

I start laughing, "Um, no. This is one of my best mates, Liam."

"That's terrible! What is he doing?! Like controlling you with his mind powers or something?!"

I laugh again, "No, I truly love this guy. He's my best mate. One of my brothers."

"Wait, what's your name?" Liam asks.

"Philip."

"Are you alone?" I knit my brows.

"No." He shakes his head before looking behind a tree. And out comes the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. Minus Harmony. But jesus she's so beautiful.

"Who're you?" I finally speak.

"Max. Gotta problem with those eyes of your's?"

"Dam." I mumble. "Feistier than my girlfriend."

"You a werewolf?" She crosses her arms.

I nod, "Not him though." I point at Liam. "One of you attacked my sister." I got serious all of a sudden. "I want to know who it was. She's back at our cabin crying her eyes out. She was so scared. She's scared of me now. You know how that makes me feel? My sister fearing me?"

"I'm sorry, your sist-"

"-WHO DID IT?!" I shout. "It doesn't even give you a right! This is our territory! Not your's!"

"It was a vampire! We had to! She could've killed us!" Philip shouts. "I did it!"

"I should kill you!" I shout.

"Niall, calm down mate. Veins are popping out." Liam said softly.

"Come at me, wolf pup! I can feel I've been a wolf a lot longer than you have! Can you even control your turns yet? Or do you still have to be forced to change on full moons?"

"I have a ring."

"Oh so you don't even go against the moon. You hide behind your ring."

"Shut up."

"No, only a true wolf give ins to the moon."

"Shut up!" I raise my voice as I mess with my ring.

"Niall." Liam was bouncing on his feet.

"What're you gonna do? You can't do anything!" Philip was taunting me. I throw my ring off before wolfing out in front of them.

<~><~><~><~>

🙈🙈💜💜💋💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.1K 319 76
"Are you okay?" - Something everyone hears at a time in their life from someone. The only thing is, there is usually only one person to make an attem...
42.3K 1.1K 23
The one where Louis finds a boy on the streets and takes him in... Or the one where Louis is a specialist and Harry is pregnant... * Warning * Mentio...
149K 1.1K 52
Having the perfect life would be amazing right? Amy and Louis are trying to live their life struggling with the fact that one of the two is an Intern...
27.5K 674 14
During one of their last shows, Louis, unexpectedly, passes out backstage. When he comes to, Harry forces him to go to the hospital. What the doctors...