Ops wrong number (teacher & s...

By _onlyforever_

It all began with a simple hey. "When I tell you I love you, I am not saying it out of habit, I am reminding... More

Characters
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
42

Part 1

20.1K 284 22
By _onlyforever_

Maddison pov
I stood in the middle of my new room. It's was plain. Nothing was decorated and most of my things were still in boxes.

I didn't want to move. Moving away from D.C and to this small town was a big difference. I miss my friends and my family.

I know mum and dad said we had to move because of mum promotion. But It doesn't stop me from bringing upset about it. Having to find a new dance studio was going to be fun. I'm doubting they even have one here.

Sighing I knew I was going to have to unpack. I walk over to a box and got out some of my books. Dad had already put up my shelves, my desk and my bed.

Placing the books in alphabetical order, I then started to hangs my clothes in my closet.

~2 hours later~

Lying on my bed, I thought about school. Starting a new school was going to be hell. Not knowing where to go and being the new kid is the worst feeling ever. It's starts in 2 weeks. I have most of the things I needed, I just need a new notebooks, maybe some new clothes as well.

I do need to make a good fist impression right? At my last school I wasn't the most...nicest person. But I want to change that this year. new year, new person. Although I wasn't the best person to walk on this earth, I still got As and Bs.

***

It was 8:30pm and I have just order pizza. No one was home and I couldn't be bother to cook. I was sitting in my room watching tv when the doorbell rang. Grabbing the money of my desk, I ran down the set of stairs and opened the door. I say thank you, gave the money to the young gentleman and speeded back to my room.

I was watching a new series called 'you' and let's say it's interesting.

I finished eating and now I'm just lying here on my phone going through tiktok. When I receive a message.

Hey. -Unknown.

A/N
And boom! New book! I be wanting to do this for a long time and now here it is.

Oh and Btw I have not watch 'you' yet. I am planning on to but at the moment I am watching something else that I am in love with.

But that's it for now lady's, gents and others.

I shell see you whenever the next part is out (maybe now or later)

Okay bye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

306K 11.5K 80
"Leave, you're free. Don't ever come back here again." She said, hoping he wouldn't return and she'll get to live Hael was shocked, "Are you abandon...
614K 31.1K 32
1ST BOOK OF BRIDE SERIES✨✨ Don't do this, leave my parents, don't ruin my life, I will die. She was begging infront of him joining her both hands. Th...
2.5M 210K 94
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
1.4M 117K 58
"ရှင်သန်ခြင်းနဲ့သေဆုံးခြင်းကြား အလွှာပါးပါးလေးကိုဖြတ်ကျော်ခါနီးမှာမှ ငါမောင့်ကိုစွန့်လွှတ်တတ်ဖို့ သင်ယူနိုင်ခဲ့တယ်၊ လူတွေက သံသရာမှာ ရေစက်ရယ်၊ဝဋ်ကြွေး...