Soulmates Aren't Always Lover...

Da Multifiction2513

When Tony Stark's daughter, Riley, meets Wanda Maximoff her world is suddenly engulfed in colour as she final... Altro

So That's What Red Looks Like
You've Got A Higher Power
Welcome, Void
You Will Be Their Destruction
Unfortunately, No
You're Done, Void
The Accords
I Need Nat
They're Just Kids
Vienna
Steve Sent Me
Fighting Will Only Lead To Disaster
Locked Up For A While
Who Is That?
Meet My Sister
Drive Away
A/N
Let's Go Get Him
Meet The Family
It Wasn't Real
Goodbye Red Room
Home Sweet Home
I'm Leaving
Aliens! Again!
Get Him To Wakanda
Aliens Attack!
Let's Get Him
You Did What?!
A/N
I'm Home
I Really Miss Her
TIME SKIP
A/N
Is That Scott?
Please Be Nice
Bring Him Home
Now, We Need A Plan
I Can't Lose You Too
Final Battle

Time Travel πŸ‘πŸ»

440 22 2
Da Multifiction2513

Riley had stayed with her family for the evening, enjoying dinner and spending time with her little sister. Tony and Riley were washing the dishes when she noticed her father pick up a framed photo from a nearby shelf.

Riley finished drying off a plate, placing it back in place with the others and then threw the towel on the kitchen counter before looking over her father's shoulder at the picture.

"You know, I miss him too. He's like a little brother to me, Dad. I want to get him back as well as Wanda and everyone else we've lost. Scott has a promising idea, Dad, but we need your help to really make it a reality. We need to try this, Dad." Riley informed her father before he turned to look at her, placing the photograph on the kitchen counter.

"Seriously, Riley, if we do this we could lose everything we have gained since the snap. I miss them too, but I can't lose your sister. Morgan does not deserve to be taken from this world because of our failure." Tony replied.

"I'm not asking you to do anything, Dad. Just promise me that you'll at least see if it could work." Riley asked.

Tony nodded as he saw Pepper wandering over, "Everything okay over here?"

"Yeah, Mom. Everything's fine." Riley replied with a small smile.

"Okay, do you want to help me put Morgan to bed?" Pepper asked.

Riley nodded with a smile and ran over to her sister, lifting her up into her arms as Morgan snuggled into her sister's shoulder.

*TIME SKIP*

Riley returned to the compound and headed to her bedroom, finding Natasha asleep.

Quietly, Riley got changed into her pyjamas and got ready for bed. She carefully entered the bed and gently wrapped her arm around Natasha's waist. As Riley closed her eyes, she heard a small rustle beside her, as she opened her eyes, a bright smile greeted her.

"Hey..." Natasha smiled with her raspy, sleepy voice.

"Hey, sweetheart. I'm sorry I woke you." Riley replied with a smile as she tried to get comfortable  in bed.

"Any luck with your Dad?" Natasha asked.

"I don't know. I understand why he doesn't want to try it because we could lose Morgan, but if we don't try, I could never forgive myself." Riley replied.

Natasha pulled Riley in to cuddle her fiancée, "Hey, let's get some rest. I'm sure Bruce and Scott will be able to do this."

Riley nodded and placed a kiss on Natasha's forehead before the couple began to drift off to sleep.

*TIME SKIP*

Riley, Natasha, Steve, Scott and Bruce were in the large workspace of the compound, preparing to test Scott's theory.

"Okay, so who are we sending in?" Scott asked.

"Hang on, this was your idea. This is your equipment." Natasha replied.

"Yes, now which lucky one of you is gonna get to use it." Scott smiled.

Riley looked to the others and sighed, "I'll do it."

Natasha looked to Riley and began to shake her head, "The hell you are. What if something happens?"

"Nat, I'll be fine. I'm sure Bruce and Scott know what they are doing." Riley replied.

Nat shook her head and sighed, "Okay, okay, if you're sure about this, then fine."

Riley smiled and kissed Natasha's cheek before she headed off to get changed. Riley quickly returned and stood by Scott's machine.

"You ready?" Bruce asked.

"Yeah." Riley nodded.

"Are you sure this is safe?" Natasha asked.

"I don't know, Nat. This is time travel, I don't know what's gonna happen." Bruce replied.

Riley looked to Natasha and Bruce, "Everything okay?"

"Yeah, you ready to go?" Bruce asked again with a thumbs up as Natasha smiled at her fiancée.

Riley nodded.

"Okay, in 3, 2, 1..." Bruce said before he touched a button, sending Riley away.

Suddenly, Riley returned, but it wasn't exactly Riley.

"It's a baby." Steve said.

"It's Riley!" Bruce replied.

"As a baby!" Steve informed.

"She'll grow!" Bruce replied.

"Can you stop and bring my fiancée back please?!" Natasha replied.

"Bring Riley back!" Steve informed.

Bruce nodded and Riley was transported again, returning as an old woman.

Bruce tried again and looked to Natasha, "When I say kill the power, kill the power."

"Oh my God." Natasha said as she moved towards the large switch.

Bruce looked to his computer, then up to Natasha.

"Kill it!" Bruce stated.

Natasha quickly flipped the switch and then looked to see Riley back as her old self.

"Somebody peed my pants..." Riley said as she looked down to her pants.

"Oh, thank God!" Natasha breathed a sigh of relief.

Riley looked to Bruce, questioning what had happened.

"Time travel!" Bruce said with a large smile.

"Oh my God!" Riley replied as she shook her head, moving over to Natasha as she removed her helmet, pulling Natasha into a hug.

"I don't know if it was me or baby me or old me that peed my pants. Kind of embarrassing in front of the fiancée." Riley said.

"I don't care, you're back with me, but please get out of that suit and take a shower." Natasha replied as she pulled away.

"Care to join me?" Riley asked.

Natasha smirked and Riley took Natasha's hand as they walked back to their bedroom.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

165K 4.9K 29
You have lived your whole life, knowing who your father is, but he doesn't know about you. One day when your room mate and best friend, Peter Parker...
71K 1.4K 36
16 years ago, Tony Stark had a little thing with a women and had a daughter. They named her Star. Turns out she has powers and has to move in with th...
414K 9.3K 16
Y/N is Tony Stark's Daughter and the light of his dark world. She is brilliant, beautiful, and talented beyond measure. She has always been dedicated...
55.7K 1.5K 31
After finding her twin brother dead, little Wanda Maximoff is so heartbroken she can barely even comprehend anything. She has no home and now her onl...