Sent || Creepypasta x Reader

By A_V_E_X

Gathering courage but not enough. So you just confessed through text messages but.. It went wrong!? There's a... More

❤Nicknames!
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
10.5 : 𝗔𝗥𝗖-𝟮, T H E M
12

11

1.7K 73 50
By A_V_E_X

A young female paced around as she knocked on the door again. "Kyle, are you done?" Nervousness is evident on the young one's face as she clutched the white mask on her hands.

"[Y/n], For the love of God, stop asking over and over again!" A man yelled inside— from the room where the door says,

𝑬𝒎𝒆𝒓𝒈𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒚 𝑹𝒐𝒐𝒎

꧁━━━━━━━━━━━━━━꧂

[​🇾​/​🇳​] [​🇱​/​🇳​]

"Thanks for the help, Kyle. I'm really glad that you were strolling around Corpus forest." I sighed as I glanced at the man whom I figured out is, Timothy 'Tim' Wright— The supposedly actor from the 'Marble Hornets'.

I did a bit of a jog since I found this man literally lying in the ground with blood all over him. He didn't have his jacket with him like what he promised to give me as far as I remember.

I found I.Ds and a hand book from the waist bag he has. Things get a bit dark— I would've thought that those are just props but the blood, face and all match it. Specially the hand book. There are lists of people's name crossed out and I checked a few and didn't have to checked all of it to see that these are dead people.

This. Masky. Is a real thing and I don't even know about it anymore.. What if Jeff the Killer is also real?

"Well.. I just can't leave you there— I really thought that you're the one who.. Stabbed this guy. Man, [Y/n]." Kyle groaned as he paced around as he kept his eyes warily at Timothy as if the killer would wake up and attack him. Kyle then stopped and placed his hands on his hips. "I should take this guy on SCI."

"No." Hissing, I stood up and crossed my arms on my chest while looking at my friends sternly. Kyle is a doctor at the SCI, I didn't know why they need doctors but they have alot. "I want to talk with this man before you go and take him at your work or something." I don't care whatever happens to this Masky guy, I need information.

The doctor seem a bit skeptical as he sat on the rocking chair and due to the shape of the bottom, he swayed around— biting his nails as if contemplating something. The silence is always loud as it is and we could only hear Masky breathing the air.

In frustration, I slapped myself. "[Y/n], are you okay?" Kyle asked yet he received no response from me as I changed ways and looked at the table with scattered papers on top. Getting a bit curious, I approache DC the table and took the papers in my hands.

"SCI clinical reports for 20XX..?" Doesn't seem a bit interesting but I decided to read more until a hand snatched the papers from me. "Sorry, It's confidential. It contains information about my 'patients'." Kyle said from behind and I turned around and..

I gaped my mouth as I stared wide-eyed behind my friend. I saw Masky already awake— holding a clinical scissor in hand.

"Kayles!" I pulled the SCI doctor in time just as Masky swinged the scissors. His eyes were bloodshot and he seemed really.. I don't have the word for it.

Kyle got on his senses and took the closest thing which is a pencil and threw it at the killer. "[Y/n] let's go!" I didn't get to see how the suspicious man reacted as I got pulled out of the room and we didn't hesitate to run.

"Goddammit! Did he woke up at the wrong side of the bed!?" the panicking doctor weeped as he ran besides me. The hallways of Kayles' house is like a maze, must be good to be rich but not at these times.

I frantically looked between my steps and back and kept seeing Masky following us at a similar pace despite the fact that he's limping, why is he so fast?

"Kyle! Where are is the exit!?" I yelled as I spotted a dead end at the end of the hall we're running in. "It's in the other way!" He exclaimed and I almost stopped running to face palm but only did give him a deadpan. "Then where the hell are you taking us!?"

We reached the dead end and I was about to plead mercy as Masky approached with a dark look on his face, those eyes straightly looking at our souls— But Kayles reached out to the painting in the wall and pulled out a white gun. "Stay put! I won't hesitate to neutralize you!" he intimidated with a stern look at his face.

"That looks a toy gun.." I murmured and with his feet, Kyle stepped on my foot to which I nudged him back.

Masky did paused on his tracks, scissors still raised above him. He chuckled and dead in the eye stared at Kyle. "But you're hesitating." he spoke with a gruff voice.

It provoked Kyle as he pulled the trigger and instead of a bullet, a dart came out of the white gun with a clear body tube that is filled with a purple substance but amazingly, Masky caught it right between in his fingers.

"F*ck.." Kayles murmured besides me, I looked at him with a berwiled look and started shooking him by the shoulders. "You idiot! Shoot at him!" But his brain seem to stop working as he turned at me with dead eyes and a smile that says 'we're fucked'.

"[Y/n] there's only a single neutralizer."

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

​🇲​​🇦​​🇸​​🇰​​🇾
тιмσтну ωяιgнт

The thought is really not that scary, I don't fear dying. But I still don't have that ounce of inference that I could be saved by this worthless— I guess I couldn't call her worthless anymore since she saved me.

I looked at the two tied up human on the bed where they treated me on earlier, unconscious they are. I probably shouldn't have done that but I have no idea what that guy placed on my body. I can feel the blood pumping in my veins, it's unnerving.

I fondled in my phone, trying to open it but it seems broken. "Unfortunate.." I kept the words in my head as I muttered curses. I need to reach out to them that I'm alive. Those idiots are probably doing things they're dumb at.

"Now, where is my mask..." I looked around the room, trying to find that familiar mask I have grown onto. I found it, thankfully on the ground.

I placed it comfortably in my face and my eyes seem to set at one spot. A bag. Walking over, I instantly opened it and saw quite few things but I took the phone with the (favorite/color) case that also has a print of a (anime/crush) from what I can guess is (anime).

When I pressed the button, it opened with zero security at all. The wallpaper is a black on with a depressing quote and I have no business with that. Going over the apps, I saw the messages.

"Jackpot. Hm." I took a quick glance at the unconscious female on the bed before opening the app then it seems like [Y/n] has already met quite alot.

But I need to go to the unite group first.

𝐂𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐲𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐚 𝐔𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐞

Banned
This is a bit concernin
to be honest, last chat
since two hours!?

Zalgo
Not really, we're murderers

Hearty
no it is, Those proxies
always been online 24/7

but now they're like dead

DeidaraButEyes
If u c it like that, we're all
dead to be honest

SADie
Nah. Must be fun to be
alive

Ka-Gay-Cow
CMがバラバラに死ん
でいるのを見た!! EJ
は本当に血まみれだ。

XxElfBenxX
Wtf

BurntEyeLids
All I understand is CM
and EJ bro

JustObservin
*/sips tea

I saw the news

BurntEyeLids
Shut up cringe man

CoronaVirus
Polices📈📈
SCI📉📉

Nickle
👎👎👎

BloodPop
^^^ Vanill after his money
was 'stolen'

o7 to that person who got
the money LOL

Nickle
Guys help, I'm poor
only got 2$ in my pockets

Clown
Can candies suffice

MakingToys🗿
Ey is [Y/n] alive

You
Why, Jason?

kateischasing
B*tch where are u

You
..

I went home.

StillRockingMYHoodie
What. All for that for
nothing?

You
You all are slow🤦‍♀

BurntEyeLids
Guys guys

TenyaIida
Lol y'all slow

ChatNoir
She likes it fast ig

BurntEyeLids
IM ABOUT TO DIE

liu+Sully
Ah yes, the weather's good,
and everything today is
beaitiful

You
Not Liu 🙄🙄🙄

I almost died.

Liu+Sully
*beautiful

Huh?

Oh. Sumthing happened
to ya'?

NoticeMeSenpai
NOOO JEFF, ILL HELP
YOUUU

BurntEyeLids
How exactly

Zalgo
By kissing you just like
in snow white.

HatesBurntEyeLids
Imagine Zalgo kissing
Jeff

BurntEyeLids
Imagine getting your
family dead 😋😋

Slenderman
Is Masky online?

Skully
.

StillRockingMYHoodie
.

HeyMasky!
No. We forgot to retrieve
his phone.

MyArchNemesis
It's broken anyway

EyeSockets 👀
s

uckers.

Kateiskilling
Sup I suck.

NoticeMeSenpai
Hii EJ!

𝙴𝚢𝚎𝚂𝚘𝚌𝚔𝚎𝚝𝚜👀  𝚕𝚎𝚏𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚐𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚙

StillRockingMYHoodie
Bitch, rage quit + nolifer

𝙱𝚎𝚗'𝚜𝙶𝙵 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝚛𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚎

EyeSockets 👀
Ugh.

Sallybby💖
Why leave??

XxElfDarkxX
LMAO DUDE FORGOT
THAT THERE'S A LEAVE
REQUEST AHHAHAHA

Pup
Huh?? Then how tf did
BP left last time

You
I accepted the request that
time including the
time where yall mutted
@Banned

Slenderman
What happened.

HeyMasky!
...EJ happened.

BurntEyeLids
Elp chased. By police!!

HatesBurntEyeLids
Deserved.

Slenderman
What do you meant?

𝙷𝚎𝚢𝙼𝚊𝚜𝚔𝚢! 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝚗𝚒𝚌𝚔𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝙷𝚎𝚢𝙷𝚘𝚘𝚍𝚒𝚎!

YouDontHaveToBeSoRough
Rip. Uh. Who tellin evryone

Nurse
Masky is dead.

HeyHoodie!
yeah. That's why gonna
annoy Hoodie from now on

StillRockingMYHoodie
Fuck off.

CareMan
Language. There are children
here young man

StillRockingMYHoodie
So?

Liu+Sully
Can't blame someone who
lost their best friend lol

TheJudge
Chess also ded.

EyeStoleYourEyes
Yep. Is on TV.

Zalgo
...Human.

You
Guess that's me lol

Zalgo
:)PM

I changed my own writing style for this bit so it'll really seem like it's [Y/n] and not me. I almost slipped saying who I am earlier.

A notification from a text coming from the damned demon came and I was about to open it when the phone glitched into a bland white screen. "Is this thing broken?" I sighed in frustration as I furiously tapped on the screen until colors appeard. Green, yellow and red.

I narrowed my eyes at this and tapped again— "Ugh stop that!" a voice yelled and I jolted, dropping the phone into the ground. Based on that voice, it was Ben. "What a creep." I rolled my eyes as I looked away from the phone, zipping up my jacket from the inside before I faced the young boy whom is crawling out of short space.

The phone glowed brightly in a blinding light, A templated glitch light appeard right above the phone and through it, Ben bended the reality as he crawled out of the phone in half, his upper body sticking out

"If it isn't Masky.." A devilish look is on his face as our eyes met through my mask.

My opinion about this apathetic creepypasta is not really ideal. He might be a favorite to humans but he's nothing as they thought.

Rolling my eyes along my head, I crossed my arms and raising my leg up, I stepped on the kid's head. "AH! Masky sto—!" I stepped hard enough and sent him back to his dimension where he truly belongs.

"What a head ache." This happens quite often where Ben Drowned would try to escape his reality to go to the real world. We don't let him. Because he's simply unpredictable.

One time we let him out and it was chaos. We only manage to get him back there with Dark's help and from that poor original Link.

As the phone behaved in silence as the dark screen reflected bit of light in the room— I picked it up and turned it on.

𝟔𝟔𝟔-𝟔𝟔𝟔𝟔-𝟔𝟔𝟔

666-6666-666
Hello human.

You
Hm? You're the Zalgo
in the unite right?

666-6666-666
Yes.

You're Masky.

You
???

Wdym. I'm [Y/n] lol

666-6666-666
Kid no one pawn of
Slenderman.

I am the king of demons
therefore I know you.

You
King of demons my ass🙄

You're no satan btch

666-6666-666
So I was right?

You
That???

666-6666-666
I was guessing that Masky
is you right now.

You
no

666-6666-666
Oh. I was wrong then.

I was only testing my
'Zalgo'-skills as a cosplayer.

You
oh cool.

I stared dumbfoundedly at the chat and wiped the cold sweat that I got from the quick nervousness.

Thankfully this goddamned demon is an idiot.

666-6666-666
By the way. I am uh.
Zalgo. Just call me that.

You
ok

666-6666-666
Uh.

Aren't you going to set
me a nickname?

:(

Fine. I'll do it myself.

𝟼𝟼𝟼-𝟼𝟼𝟼𝟼-𝟼𝟼𝟼 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚍 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚗𝚒𝚌𝚔𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚘 𝙶𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝 𝚉𝚊𝚕𝚐𝚘

You
lol

𝙶𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝 𝚉𝚊𝚕𝚐𝚘 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚗𝚒𝚌𝚔𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚘 𝙷𝚞𝚖𝚊𝚗 [𝚈/𝚗]

You
Classic but did u rlly
had to put the 'human'
there

Great Zalgo
Yes. There's alot named
[Y/n] in hell so you
must be identified

You
😀🔪

Great Zalgo
What are those emojis
meaning at your use?

Are you going to slice a
cake? 🔪 🎂 😀

I love birthday cakes.

You
...yeah sure.

Do you even have a
birthday.

Great Zalgo
Yes. It's a secret.

You can only know
it from my best friends.

You
Which are?

Great Zalgo
Uh.

Slenderman.

You
Wtf

Great Zalgo
Don't tell him.

He might cry in tears if
he found out how I
treasure him.

You don't want him to cry
do you?

I didn't replied after that. The more I overthink, the more I regret opening a message from this damned demon that I loathe so much.

"Everything here sucks." I groaned. Having not to take the pills was never a great idea but never really did it on purpose. Most likely those wore off after the thing with the Last Bet.

I fiddled with the phone on single hand before tossing it off to the bed where it landed on—— "Awgh!"—— on that girl's head. Must've hurt. Hah.

"So you're awake?" placing my hands to my pockets, I cat-walked towards the bed and bowed my head down where I could meet those eyes of hers. "What were you doing to me?" I asked in a low muttered voice.

When I last heard her voice before I pass out from the loss of blood, I can feel that they're doing something to me, I am still contemplating whether they healed my wounds or what.

So. Hope you guys realize why the Arc-2 is titled THEM.

Sorry for the LONG-LONG-LONG wait~', Studies attacked me :))— But I will update regularly (Prob every 1 or 2 weeks but no more than that) I had the plot prepared and please note that the arc's title is THEM.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.2K 2.2K 17
In this story we are taken into your life you are a sarcastic,fun loving girl with a bit of a swearing problem not that you care. You are about as no...
63.5K 874 26
Just your everyday average creepypasta boyfriend scenarios! I'm taking these off my Quotev account and posting them here on Wattpad now, so if the "u...
339K 14.7K 25
Days stuck behind the counter of a convenience store out in the middle of nowhere are slow at best, but the handsome serial killers that come from th...
288 0 47
This book was made on qoutev when I was 15, do not fight me in the comments. I was 15 years old with mental health issues and hidding in the closet b...