π“π‘πž π€πœπ­ 𝐎𝐟 𝐈𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐜...

Af omfg_af

FIRST FEW CHAPTERS WILL BE CRINGE. BUT IT DOES GET BETTER (and it helps understand the spin-off) 𝐈𝐯𝐲, A n... Mere

Characters and Info
Chapter 1~ Pilot
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14~ Cold
Chapter 15~ My fault
Chapter 16~ SHUT UP
Chapter 17~ Extra cute when you blush
Chapter 18~ A crush?
Chapter 19~ Shit Liar
Chapter 20~ Only me
Chapter 21~ Girl code
Chapter 22~ With me
Chapter 23~ Please stop
Chapter 24~ Ducks
Chapter 25~ Nightmares Settle in
Chapter 26~ Disbelif
Chapter 27~ Please help me pt1
Chapter 28~ Please help me pt2
Chapter 29~ acting
Chapter 30~ Caught again
Chapter 31~ Bang of pain
Chapter 32~ Call me
Chapter 33~ I told you to stay away
Chapter 34~ scared
Chapter 35~ blackmail
Chapter 36~ Cursed it
Chapter 37~ His story
Chapter 38~ No cuddles
Chapter 39~ Whipped
Chapter 40~ Listen up
Chapter 41~ The fair
Chapter 42~ Leaving him alone
Chapter 43~ He lied
Chapter 44~ "I hate him"
Chapter 45~ I hate it here
Chapter 46~ Threats
Chapter 47~ Mason
Chapter 48~ WHY?
Chapter 49~ Vodka
Chapter 50~ So difficult
Chapter 51~ Playing chess
Chapter 52~ A hug
Chapter 53~ Free Porn?
Chapter 54~ Pale yellow sundress
Chapter 55~ "Good girl"
Chapter 56~ Broken nails
Chapter 57~ He loves me
Chapter 58~ Burning pleasure
Chapter 59~ His tattoos
Chapter 60~ Gabriele and Dominico
Chapter 61~ Momma's boy
Chapter 62~ hate
Chapter 63~ She's alive?
Chapter 65~ Naked cuddles
Chapter 66~ The right decision?
Chapter 67~ So Good
Chapter 68~ Por el amor de dios
Chapter 69~ I'm sorry
Chapter 70~ Depressed
Chapter 71~ Red nail polish
Chapter 72~ Happy birthday
Chapter 73~ Butterflies
Chapter 74 - Finally forever
Epilogue

Chapter 64~ L'amore di sua madre

116K 4.8K 5K
Af omfg_af

edited by tarjalski - heyyyy baeeeeee

Anyways, make sure to comment and vote. If this chap gets 1.2k comments and 876 votes I will post again today! (And you might get smut in this book *wiggles eyebrows like emilio*)

I need to go pee

This is a really awkward car ride cause ever since we left the house Dommy has been in a real mood, someone else clearly got their period. He's worse then me!

Ivy, Ivy-CLOSE YOUR EYES AND FUCKING SLEEP

Funny, hahahaha see I'm laughing so much

I roll my eyes and lift my head off Abby's shoulder to look at the time, damn I've missed so much school. Like I think I might even fail now cause I can't even look away from the board in class. I look away for just a second and-woah we'll be learning about some weird ass shit.

I hope Dommy doesn't kill Ares

How did we change subjects so fucking fas-never mind

If he kills him then what happens to me? Who will bring me my ice cream at 3 in the morning? Who will cuddle me till I can't breath?

He's not allowed killing my  Olly

No but seriously, he can't hurt him. I really, really love him and if he gets hurt I think my heart just might break into a million pieces...

The car suddenly stops and I let out a deep sigh when I look out of the window to see a bunch of Ares's minions standing with guns in their hands.

I close my eyes, acting like I'm asleep as I know Abby does the same when she locks our fingers. She squeezes my hand and then loosens her grip in a way to tell me it's okay.

"Don't let a single weapon come anywhere close to them, they're not who we want to hurt" I hear Dominico's quiet voice and my eyebrows furrow a bit. He seems so nice.

But why does he hate Ares so much? What happened between these two that they hate each other so freaking much?

I hear the doors of the car close after Dominico and Cino leave the car, I get up off Abby but don't let go of her hand.

"I'm scared" I blurt

I hear a small sigh from her before I feel her arms wrap around me, "We're all going to be fine" she assures but when I look back out the window and see Ares and Dominico walking towards each other I curse inside my head.

I really fucking hope she's right

Seb walks up next to the two guys and they both hand him their guns, I look away not wanting to see what happens next.

"Tell me something, anything" I tell Abby and she sits up straight bringing her head off the window of the car.

"I-I got a internship" she blurts and my eyes widen, what? When? And why am I just finding out about this?

"For?"

She droops down in her seat "modeling" she murmurs and my eyes widen as a smile comes onto my lips. "Abby, that's gre-" she cuts me off

"It's in New York, and if I want it I need to leave in three weeks"

"Let them go" he states simply and I scoff

"Let me talk to your mother" I counter

We're sitting in some office of his and the girls are in the room right beside this one guarded with my men.

I just want to fucking talk to her, I want to know the reason she left me, I want to know why she never came back after all these years, did she even try to get to know me? I want to hate her, I really fucking want to hate her but I can't.

I have no idea why but I feel angry for her, Nonna and Popz told me everything about her and Johnathan. And I want to kill someone, I've refrained for a bit...

I've been trying to hate her, but I want to know her. I want to know the woman my dad risked everything for, I want to know my mother.

He sighs, "If you hurt her Dominico, I'll forget about this whole alliance in a damn second" he warns and I roll my eyes as he stands off his chair

"You really are like me, baby brother" I smirk leaning back in my chair when he glares at me.

"Don't call me that" he mumbles walking out of the meeting room that had only the two of us in it.

As soon as I hear the door shut my body relaxes. I'm nervous.

Fuck, I don't think he knows how scary it actually is finding out you have a parent alive after thinking you were all alone for your all 31 years of my life. I thought that she was dead my whole life but I'm here now about to meet my mother.

What if she hates me?

Or what if she hates me for all the things I did before I knew she was my mother?

What if she wants nothing to do with me?

I can imagine her walking into this room and telling me she hates me for trying to kill Ares in the past, I hope she can see that I'd never do that shit if I knew about her. About him being my half brother, about me still having a mother.

I feel my body go tense again when I open my eyes to see a glass of water held out to me by a very, very tattooed hand.

My eyes snap up to her face and my eyebrows furrow when she gives me a smile, "You look scared"

"I'm not scared"

It seemed like her protective structure around her melted by those words I'd said and her eyes go soft. Her black eyes running across my face with the hint of the smallest smile on her lips, she looks like me.

A similar face structure, nose, tattoos, everything but the eyes. I have blue eyes and she has black ones.

"Your dad also had this tone when he lied" she mutters and my hands start playing with the buttons on my blazer, I'm scared. Shit.

"I'm Dominico" I mutter when she sits on the seat Ares was sitting on before, I can't look away from her. I have a mom. Holy shit

"Yeah, I know-" she pauses to chuckle lightly. "I picked that name for you" she says and it seems she feels the same when she keeps looking at me. I look at her hands only to see them also fumbling with the sleeve of her shirt.

Guess I know where that habit came from...

I've looked at her for merely a minute and I've already seen the tattoo of my father's name on her wrist, how she's chewing on her bottom lip nervous just like me, how she's holding back from saying something.

"Say it" I blurt. Fuck, fuck, why did you talk idiota

She looks at me confused and I sigh, "You want to say something, say it" I nod for her to talk and she looks at me with a look.

"I didn't want to leave you" she blurts, before I could talk again she does. "-He said it was the only way for you to actually live, and I trusted and still do trust Mia and Gio to give you a good life, Dominico I didn't ever want to leave you, or make you feel the loss of a parent." she talks really fast and I freeze when I see tears spilling down her cheeks.

"I was scared after, I didn't want to find out if you hated me for leaving so I told Gio and Mia to never tell you about me being alive." she's sobbing now

I bite the inside of my cheek before getting up, I walk to where she was sitting and kneel down to her height in front of the chair. "Stop crying" I mutter using my thumb to wipe her tears carefully.

"Can I hug you? Please?" she only cries harder, I see her look through her glossy eyes and I sigh. I fucking hate hugs. But I wrap my arms around her pulling her into my chest, her arms wrap around me and she mutters something I can't make out.

"I'm so sorry"

"It's not your fault" I rub her back, the last time I consulted a crying person I ended up punching him. It was Cino who was crying by the way, I'd never punch a crying lady.

"You did what you thought was right, you followed your heart" I whisper, nonna always told me dad used to say that a lot. She cries harder and pulls me closer, I feel the corners of my lips tilt up when she talks again.

"I love you" her warm motherly aura surrounds me, and I feel my eyes go glossy. She doesn't hate me. For the first time in my whole life I feel why other kids always talked about how a single hug from their mother fixed so many things when I was a kid, I finally understand what 6 year old me was missing...

l'amore di sua madre

[the love of his mother]

I swing open the door of the meeting room and I let out a breath when I see her back, she's standing there talking to D and he faces me as her back faces me.

I run up behind her, wrapping my arms around her as she lets out a small sound of surprise before D chuckles and walks out of the room shutting the door behind him.

"Thank fuck you're okay" I mumble nuzzling my face into her neck, her sweet sent fills my senses and I smile as I move her soft hair.

My arms around her waist pull her closer to me before I turn her around just to hug her again, wrapping my arms around her and pulling her into my body as she lets out a small giggle wrapping her arms around my torso.

"Well hello to you darling" she mutters placing a sweet kiss on my jaw before bringing her arms up and wrapping them around my neck going on her tippy toes hugging me like that as my eyes shut.

I was so god damn scared

"Are you okay? Are you hurt, anywhere?" I panic pulling away the slightest bit looking at her, she shakes her head 'no'.

"We're okay, baby" she whispers lightly cradling my cheeks and pulling me down to place a small kiss on my lips

But when she goes to move back I move with her and our lips stay connected before I pull her closer lightly and kiss her. Her soft lips moving against mine as I feel her smile.

"I love you" I breath out before my lips are on hers again, I love this woman so fucking much it hurts to think about it.

"I love you" she mutters against my lips before her hands on my cheeks move down. One on my chest and one on my jaw.

We part only for doubtfully a second before we both smash our lips on each other's again with a small angle. I feel her tongue graze my bottom lip.

I feel some weird feeling in my stomach and groan against her lips before break the kiss, kissing down her neck before nuzzling my face into the crook of her neck and sighing. "Never letting you out of my sight again"

A/N
Word count: 2000

Okay, so I was like 'OhHhH i WiLl MaKe tHiS a SaD eNdIngG' but then was like 'UgHhHhH iVy DeSerVeS a HaPpY EnD' so now rori better watch her hot thick ass...Or If I'm in a good mood I'll make them both happy.

UGHHHHH here 95% a happy end for both books and 5% a sad ending for one of them....

Anyways, make sure to comment and vote. If this chap gets 1.2k comments and 876 votes I will post again today!

ish <3

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

102K 1.5K 18
[UPDATES WILL BE SLOW] IRIS LEVEINE has dealt with many things, the lost of her child. Her husband cheating on her with her sister. It's no surprise...
13K 152 27
Born into one of the leading mob families in Chicago, Alessandra Romano is a mafia princess known for her beauty. What many consider a gift means her...
34.5K 2.6K 36
Someone who has become a stranger.
977K 39.8K 39
It's a six month marriage... Velencia needs to kill Alessio for her throne but what happens when her mother goes behind her back and arranges an alli...