The Poor Mad Girl

By _the_fantasy_reader_

Annie Cresta is a girl from District 4. Her and her best friend; Finnick O'dair have been together since they... More

"ANNIE CRESTA"
Goodbyes and The Train
The Tribute Parade
First Day of Training
The Scores
The Interviews
The First Day
Loosing Sanity
Becoming a Victor
Getting Ready
The Final Interview
Getting Back Home
Living Nightmare
Finnick Says he has to Leave
Getting Ready for the Tour
District 12
The Party
After Party
The Worst Panic Attack
"I'm Sorry"
Fear of the Water
Authors Note

The First Nightmare

41 0 0
By _the_fantasy_reader_

I hear a knock on my door.

"Come in!" I yell.

Luke walks in. He shuts my door and sits on the edge of my bed.

"Hey Luke. What are you doing?" I ask him.

"I just needed to tell you something," he says; sounding nervous.

"Ok what is it?" I ask him.

He rubs the back of his neck.

"I just wanted to tell you that I love you," he tells me. I sit there shocked.

"Luke I like you but you know we can't get attached to each other. We're going into an arena were only one comes out," I tell him.

"I know but I just wanted to tell you so I could get it off my chest before I die," he tells me.

I don't know what to say so I just sit there silently.

Later at night
After we eat dinner I go to my room and fall asleep.

I'm in the arena. It's a jungle. Me and Luke are in a tree. He climbs down and leaves me. I see a tribute sneaking up on him and then he's on the ground covered in blood!!

I wake up screaming and crying.

I hear a knock on the door and then my door opens.

I continue screaming and crying. I feel strong arms wrap around me.

"Annie hey shh," I hear Finnick say. He rubs my back as I cry into his chest.

"Finn-" I start but get cut off my sobbing.

He continues to rub my back and moves me onto his lap.

When I finally calm down, I remove my face from Finnick's chest.

"Hey you're ok," Finnick promises me.

"Finnick will you stay with me, please?" I ask, more like beg, him.

He nods his head.

I lay down and he lays beside me and I cuddle up next to him and he wraps his arms around me as I drift off into sleep.

A/N
Sorry for the short chapter but I just wanted to make this as a filler chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.4K 407 26
Daphne Elsher a 15 year old girl from district four is reaped for the 68th hunger games. Through all the fear of the games she can't help but keep he...
12.8K 239 23
Amity Tides may have survived the 70th Hunger Games but will she survive the life of a victor? - A Finnick Odair x OC love story [This is a MATURE bo...
11.1K 219 15
A Hunger Games fanfic from Annie Cresta's POV. Annie has been rescued from the clutches of the Capitol and is brought to District 13 to be reunited w...
3.2K 59 23
-𝒕𝒘𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒔:: 𝙞𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝘢𝘮𝘺 𝘸𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘸𝘪𝘯 𝘰𝘧 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘯𝘪𝘤𝘬 𝘰𝘥𝘢𝘪𝘳 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳 𝘨𝘢𝘮�...