The Boy With the Tattoos // L...

By sunnygays

Luke Hemmings is a guy who thinks he is a total badass. He loves getting new tattoos and piercings. He rides... More

The Boy With The Tattoos
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24 (End)

Chapter 23

2.2K 121 14
By sunnygays

-Luke

"I'm gonna go talk to my mum, and try to get her to let you stay." I say, once I pulled away from mine and Ashton's kiss.

"Ok.." Ashton says.

"Stay up here and don't leave." I say, and Ashton nods. I quickly peck his lips and go downstairs, into the living room, where my mum and Rick were.

"Mum, can I talk to you in the kitchen." I say, and my mum says a quick excuse me to Rick, and she gets up from the couch, and follows me in the kitchen.

"Mum you can't let Ashton go with Rick!" I say.

"And why not? It's his family. He desverers to be with his family Luke! We can't keep him here forever!" my mum says.

"Rick hits him mum!" I say, and she gasps.

"He does?" she asks.

"Yes, thats why I had Ashton stay here. Rick's strong, he hits Ashton pretty bad, and if we let Rick take him who knows what Rick will do to him. He could kill him!" I say.

"Okay fine, Ashton is going to stay for a long long time." she says, and I smile wide and run to the stairs, and when I passed Rick I gave him the middle finger with a death glare and ran upstairs.

"You're staying Ash. My mum is not letting you go with him." I say, and jump onto my bed and hold Ashton.

"Good." he smiles and kisses me.

-Liz (lol)

Once Luke dissaperad from the kitchen, I walked back into the living room to talk to Rick.

"Leave my house. You are not taking Ashton with you, and you never will, so please leave imediatley before I call the police." I say, and Rick gives me an agnry face, and stands up from the couch.

"You can't fucking take my kid away from me!" he yells.

"You can't fucking hit a kid!" I yell back.

"I don't know what you're talking about." he says.

"Oh, bullshit! Luke told me everything! So I suggest you to leave before I call the police for child abuse." I say.

"I will get him back one way or another!" he grumbles, and then leaves the house, and I sigh. This guy is crazy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.5K 4.4K 40
Ashton Irwin has finally finished high school and to celebrate his Friend Jack is inviting all his friends to stay in his dad's beach house all summe...
41.8K 1.2K 23
Luke Hemmings is a popular boy in High school. Everyone loves him and others wish to be him. Everyone, including boys, thinks he's the hottest thing...
121K 5.7K 69
"Have some compassion, will you?" "Shut the fuck up, Hemmings. You're not getting my smokes." Where Luke's fairly certain he can get bad boy Ashton I...
783 10 14
Calum Hood just moved to a new school, and he's terrified, but quickly learns who to make friends with. He loves wearing feminine clothes, and all h...