Izuku The Water Dragon Hero (...

By NezutheRatGod

As Tobirama closed his eyes ready to finally rest in the after life with his family, he was instead brought b... More

Chapter 1. Reincarnation
Chapter 2. Ninja Tools
Chapter 3. The First Student
Chapter 5. Assassin
Chapter 6. Tobirama Vs Lady Nagant
Christmas Special
Chapter 7. Water Dragon vs Flame Hero
Chapter 8. Hero Association Raid
Chapter 9. Panic And Summons
Chapter 10. USJ
Chapter 11. Aftermath
Chapter 12. Saving Eri And Rage
Chapter 13. Healing
Chapter 14. Tobirama Vs The Top Ten
Chapter 15. Tobirama Vs All Might
Chapter 16. The Date
Chapter 17. Battle For Hosu
Chapter 18. Jealousy
Chapter 19. Reunion And Loss
Chapter 20. Revenge
Chapter 21. Changing Tides
Chapter 22. The Beginning Of The End
Chapter 23. Summer Training Camp
Chapter 24. Tobirama's Declaration
Chapter 25. Meeting Of Titans
Chapter 26. Tobirama Vs Izuna
Chapter 27. The Dark King Falls
Chapter 28. War Begins

Chapter 4. Creation Of Anbu

13.5K 281 158
By NezutheRatGod

(13 years later)

Izuku was standing on a elevated platform watching over his recruits but mainly watching Dabi since he is planning to make him part of his team. They were in a secret bunker he built out in the woods where he built or bought everything he'd need to run a secret organization. A training area, barracks, food court, storage room, medical room, information room, library, and prison/ interrogation area.

"again" said Izuku watching Dabi struggle to do the Jutsu.

"Fire Style Fire ball Jutsu" said Dabi as he sent a massive fire ball from his mouth with it being the same color as his normal flames.

"Next" said Izuku.

Dabi then quickly grabbed some kunai and threw them getting 9/10 bullseye's. He then ran towards a shadow clone of Izuku and engaged it in Taijutsu which wasn't his strong suit.

"Izuku sensei" said a figure kneeling next to him wearing some standard training clothes.

"What is it?" Said Izuku looking at one of his soon to be Anbu.

"We've been gathering information like you've ordered us too and we found some more recruits" said the figure. He had long blonde hair and black eyes with red sclera, his quirk allows him to track people by seeing the path they've walked.

"Good and thank you, also assemble everyone I have a announcement to make to them" said Izuku.

"Hai" he then body flickered away.

After a couple minutes over 80 people were standing at attention Infront of Izuku and waiting for what he has to say.

They were all saved and practically raised by him because society viewed them as outcasts. But he didn't, he taught them things they thought impossible and even though he was harsh, he cared deeply for each one. Because of this they would gladly follow him to hell if he asked them too.

"Good. Now that your all here I have something to tell you all and if you don't want to be apart of it you may leave. But you shall be mind wiped if you do" said Izuku. "Over the years I have rescued you or brought you in for a better life where you shall all be treated equally. I trained you, I fed you, and I gave each of you a purpose... And now I shall tell you why I did this.

This world is corrupt and the government would rather it's people suffer then defend themselves, they would rather us rely on them. And because of this our people can't protect ourselves, we are forced to rely on heroes and police or we will be treated like villains.

Our society is corrupt and heroes don't care for saving people, all they care for is money and fame. The ones in charge, the hero association only care about control and power and are willing to do anything to maintain it.

I have built this organization and we shall be the shadows in this world where we shall strike from the night too protect those weaker. We shall be the ones that shall cloak ourselves in darkness and not fall into it. We shall be the ones that look at evil and say "bring it".

So I ask all of you, if you are willing to join me and protect this world to make sure kids never have to starve or fear loosing their family. Then join me and we shall protect them from the true evil of this world" said Izuku.

All of the people in the room looked at him with none of them moving before Dabi took one step forward and kneeled.

"I shall follow you to the end sir" said Dabi.

The others soon followed and all kneeled down "we shall follow you to the end sir!".

"Very well, from this day forth we shall be known as Anbu and you are all Anbu agents, now step forward and take your gear" said Izuku. As he pushed a button and the over 80 suitcases came out of the wall.

They all stepped forward and took a case before the quickly changed into there Anbu gear and adorned the Anbu mask.

"You are now part of the shadows, you keep the darkness from the light and protect and serve. And from this day forth you shall call me Hokage-sama or Tobirama-sama" said Izuku using his true name.

"Hai Hokage-sama" said all the new Anbu agents.

"The last thing I have to give you all is the Anbu tattoo which shows that you are part of the organization. But also will allow me to give you orders from far away or call for an emergency" said Izuku.

All the agents got in a line and waited as Izuku grabbed multiple bottles of ink "you will all need to put one drop of your blood into the ink. For this Tattoo shall never disappear and forever be with you".

After a long 30 minutes of placing the seal on each one of them with it now being a tattoo they all went back and stood at attention.

"All of you have the night off, do what you want but don't get crazy for tomorrow we begin our work" said Izuku before he turned around and left.

"Hai Hokage-sama!!!" Said All the Anbu in the room before they all went off to do there own thing or talk to friends or now family.

Izuku soon arrived in his office and sat down in his seat and leaned back and thought about the 10 years that have passed.

After Izuku and Dabi met they began their friendship/ training with Izuku training him to be a ninja. They would visit every single day Dabi would be beaten to the ground but always got up after word to make Izuku proud.

Time continued to pass and over time Izuku found other people either slightly older than him or around his age.

Over time he secretly built a base to call his headquarters and soon brought them there to live if they wanted to.

Izuku was knocked out of his thoughts when Dabi entered the room and had his Tiger mask hooked to his hip.

"Tobirama-sama I have a question" said Dabi using the title Izuku told them to use.

"What is it?" Said Tobirama.

"Who will be our main target that we go after, I know you mentioned that we shall fight villains and some heroes but who else" said Dabi.

"We shall take down crime syndicates and heroes that don't even deserve that title. We shall also go after the hero association since they are responsible for most of this" said Tobirama.

"I understand and thank you" said Dabi before he left the room to most likely get some sleep.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Izuku arrived back at home and saw his mom and dad sitting on the couch watching TV.

"Oh Izuku I'm glad your back, hows Dabi?" Said Inko.

"He's doing good mother but forgive me but I'd like to get some sleep" said Izuku as he walked to his bedroom.

He got in and changed into his pajamas and was about to get in bed when his door was opened.

"Hey Izuku" said Hisashi as he walked in.

"Yes father?" Said Izuku.

"Your 18 years old and graduated highschool with top marks what college are you planning to go?" Asked Hisashi.

"None, I already have a good paying job set up" said Izuku.

His parents were unaware but when he was younger he created a stock account and started to invest in stock and crypto and now had a lot of money. He had more than enough to live off of and to supply his Anbu with all the gear they will need.

"Oh.. I would have recommended UA if you did, I mean with your quirk and mindset I'm sure you would've been accepted immediately" said Hisashi.

"True but with my schedule I'd be too busy to go to College, but I'm more then content with this" said Izuku.

"Ok well I'd still suggest maybe doing a online course if they offer it" said Hisashi which made Izuku nod.

"They do offer it but I'd have to explain why I want to do the online one instead" said Izuku.

"Well then why not do that then? It'd give you a major and it'd look good on your resume for any other job you might have" said Hisashi.

"I'll think about it father, and forgive me but I am quite tired and would like to get some sleep" said Izuku.

"O-oh right hehe sorry, well goodnight Izuku" said Hisashi as he left.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

It was the next night and all the Anbu we're standing at a attention waiting for there leader to show up.

It wasn't long until they saw him he now had three red markings on his face, one under each of his eyes and one on his chin. he wore blue armour with a distinctive white fur collar over a simple black suit.

"All Anbu get into your teams" said Tobirama as he watched them all quickly get into they're assigned teams. "Good now tonight is the night we go out there and begin our work, you have all been giving an assignment. I expect you all to accomplish it and all of you to come back home afterwards.

Remember we live in the shadow so only reveal yourselves if it's to kill your opponent and make sure to leave no trails back here" said Tobirama.

"HAI HOKAGE-SAMA!" Yelled all the Anbu in unison.

"Good now move out" said Tobirama watching them all body flicker away to do they're assigned task.

"So what about me Hokage-sama" said Dabi who was wearing his Anbu gear and mask.

"Tiger you are coming with me" said Tobirama which he received a nod back "good then let's go".

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

It was a silent night in Japan with the occasional hero running around but they were very very few in number because there was less news crew and people.

But in the shadows squads of masked figures were jumping from roof top to roof top spreading out through the city.

As the figures disappeared they went to select locations and killed or stole information that would be needed at a later date.

But in another part of the city we're 2 figures with one being clad in Anbu gear and the other wearing blue armour with a white fur collar.

"This is our target Tiger" said Tobirama looking down at a fancy apartment building where the hero Captain Celebrity lived.

"From the report I read... He's wanted for drug smuggling and rape correct" said Tiger.

"Indeed but before we kill him let's interrogate him to find any other information he may have" said Tobirama.

"Hai Hokage-sama" said Tiger before they both body flickered away.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Inside Captain Celebrity's apartment he was chuckling to himself as he looked over at the girl on his bed that was shaking and crying.

"Oh quit crying, you should feel lucky to have had sex with someone like me" said Captain Celebrity.

He grabbed his bottle of whiskey and was about to take a sip when he was slammed into the ground and felt his shoulder get dislocated.

"AHH-" he screamed before his mouth was covered.

"Captain Celebrity your gonna tell us everything I want to know or else" said Tobirama looking at him with a cold glare.

"D-do you know who I am!?" Said Captain Celebrity who tried to use his quirk but couldn't feel it.

"I sealed your quirk away so your defenseless" said Tobirama "I guess I'll have to get it out of you the hard way".

"Fuck y-AHHHH!!!" he said before he felt one of his fingers get snapped.

"1... 2" said Tobirama as he grabbed his other fingers and kept breaking them one after another.

After a couple more seconds all but 3 of his fingers were broken.

"Now I begin the real torture and interrogation" said Tobirama as he pulled out a seal and placed it on Captain Celebrity.

The next thing he felt was brutal white hot pain, it was so intense that he couldn't even scream. All he could do was thrash around in his seat in pain which only seemed to get worse.

"This seal right here imitates the same type of pain as lava being poured into your body, it also won't let you go unconscious. I'm going to keep it on you until I know that you'll tell me everything I want to know" said Tobirama.

As he was interrogating him, Tiger was helping the woman who looked to be 16 and patching her wounds.

"Don't worry your safe" said Tiger as he placed some special healing ointment on her.

"T-thank you... I-I was s-so s-scared...." Said the girl as she kept sobbing because of her horrifying experience.

Tiger just nodded not knowing what to say and continued to heal her wounds.

"So will you talk?" Said Tobirama deactivating the seal after 5 painful minutes for Captain Celebrity.

"Y-yes please just no more..." Said Captain Celebrity.

"Then start talking or I'm activating it" said Tobirama.

"In a warehouse in the docking district... Warehouse 13... That's where I sell all my drugs..." Said Captain Celebrity.

"And"

"I... The place is run by a small group of thugs and... In my office I have some files on all my partners..." Said Captain Celebrity.

"Good, now we have no use for you" said Tobirama activating a different part of the seal which killed him instantly.

"Tiger call the police" said Tobirama heading for the office.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

(The Next Morning)

"On today's news a massive drop in crime happened last night and over 60% of gangs have mysteriously disappeared or been killed. The police and hero's are looking into this and to find out who did this to these people.

But In other news 13 pro heroes were found dead in their homes and all had USB sticks on them apparently showing crimes they committed.

The hero association and police have yet to reveal any information on the crime they are accused of" said the Reporter.

"Thank you Moe. But in other news apparently with this new organization the police and hero's are telling everyone to be careful at night. For they are unsure what this supposed group of people will do.

Some people say it was ghosts but no one Is quite sure because from what the police reported there is next to no evidence. Or trail left behind from who ever killed all these criminals" said another news reporter.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Hmmm... Whoever these people are I should join them to cleanse this world of fake heroes" said a man with a sickening grin forming. "This world shall be cleaned of it's stains!!".

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Whoever these people are they are jeopardizing our control of the people... What should we do?" Asked a man in a suit.

"... Send Lady Nagant, she's use to killing people so she'll be perfect for this. We can't loose our control or people might know what we are doing" said the president of the hero association.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Hmmm.. quite interesting... Quite interesting indeed. Who ever these people are they are highly skilled and are changing things extremely fast" said All for one.

"So what shall we do master?" Asked Shigaraki.

"For now nothing, not until we have more information on who they are..." Said All for one.

(AN: hey everyone Lady Nagant has been chosen for the ship In this story and she will be aged down at least 10 years.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

227K 4.7K 26
After finding out Izuku Midoriya's father is All For One, Allmight has become unsure about Izuku and starts to reject him. Izuku turns from hero to v...
502K 21.6K 100
No one has the right to intervene in the life of another person. That was something Izuku knew but ignored soo many times. He wanted to help, and the...
1.6K 340 138
"A mass murderer", they called him, "The modern-day terrorist." I thought I was lucky. Different. That I could live my life the way I wanted to. But...
429K 8.3K 59
Izuku Yagi was once a bright and happy kid. Until he was diagnosed quirkless. There his life fell into darkness, neglected by his parents, bullied by...