"Doors Led To Your Nightmares...

By skillfulstories

Don't open a scam email, or risk being trapped of what it put you in, and there's no way of escape... But how... More

A month earlier
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Investigation
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Investigation
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Investigation
Investigation
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Investigation
Investigation
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
the end.

Investigation

15 2 0
By skillfulstories

Alison's mom was at the police station, arguing with the police. "Please, my daughter and her friend are unconscious and they aren't waking up! They've been like this for two hours!" she pleaded.

"Okay, okay. We'll get them to the hospital right away." a police officer said. He was wearing a brown hat and a police uniform.

"I don't know what happened to them, it's just like they've... I don't know! I don't know," Alison's mom cried.

"Let's look into this and go to your house, okay? Everything will be okay,"

"Everything will be okay when they're alive again!" she yelled. The police winced.

"Who says they're dead?" the policeman joked. A sudden pause in conversation slicked past them for a minute.

"Look, I don't have time for this, my daughter is lying on her bedroom floor unconscious!" Mrs. W. yelled.

The policeman held his hands up in understanding. "I know, I know, miss, we'll get on it right away," He trotted back to one of the rooms. He came out and said to Alison's mother, "Come on, let's go,"

*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

148K 9.5K 55
Five Star Reviews for Atlantis Academy: "Omg this book was amazing I couldn't put it down or stop reading. I carried it with me open on my phone whil...
14.5K 647 43
A single choice changes the whole story. Stiles moved away from the flashlights and cadaver dogs as he wasn't necessarily excited to get caught by hi...
93.2K 3.2K 56
"Do you normally make-out with the people you're hired to kill? It doesn't strike me as very professional." "Put the gun down," Gabriel panted, not...
20.5K 800 15
This is currently get its first round (perhaps its only round) of editing! [COMPLETED] {There isn't anything rated r wattpad, what are you talking ab...