Goldric One Shots

By chunky_soop

One-shot chapters based on The Owl House: Hunter (The Golden Guard) x Edric. Hope you enjoy :)) None of the a... More

Sleepover
Sleepover part 2
4
4/1/2022
5

Sleepover Part 3

842 17 1
By chunky_soop

Aight it sure has been a while, haha. I haven't had motivation to come back to Wattpad, but here I am. Sorry it's been so long, my mental health has really turned to shit and I'm here, fucking lonely and alone in my room with nothing better to do. Here I am making another chapter for your gay asses (Love from your author <3)

TW (/j) : Sappy crap written by a bad author :P

Edric POV:

"Don't start complainin' broccoli head, I carried you upstairs!" Hunter says grumpily. I glare at him from my spot on the floor. "Yeah and then you DROPPED me!! Freakin' bully, gah dayum." Hunter scoffs at me and walks over to his bed. I watch him relax, just now realizing that he carried me upstairs... bridal style. I narrow my eyes and think: 'shit bruh I like a dude'. (I am makin this mostly bad humour. Have some comedy in your depressing lives /j). Hunter glares at me from under his curtain of sunshine hair (lol e-boy). "You just gonna sit there all night or are you gonna sleep? You literally would not get off the couch and now you're all energetic." Hunter scoffs from his bed. I roll my eyes and stand up. Brushing myself off, I magic myself into some pajamas (cuz why not lol), and jump onto Golden Boy's bed.

"Boy, if you don't get off of me, I will literally throw you onto the floor and you can sleep there because you obviously didn't have a problem sitting down there for ages earlier," The blonde threatens. I instead relax all my body weight onto his chest and wrap my arms around him. He stiffens almost immediately. I look up at him innocently from my place on his chest, grinning. He makes eye contact with me and I see a flicker of longing but as soon as I see it, it's gone. His eyes narrow and he shoves me to the other side of the bed. "Ugh fine, grumpy. I wasn't gonna stay there all night anyways," I roll my eyes, dramatically placing my hands on my chest. He grunts and turns away from me, making a border of pillows between himself and I. 

Shortly after, the sounds of light snoring reach my ears and I fall asleep to the sound of the beautiful golden boy next to me.

GEHE I hope you all enjoyed that! I feel so happy and accomplished now that I have an idea of where I want to go with this story!!

LOTS OF LOVE!! 

~ E

(425 words)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

286K 6K 33
WATTPAD BOOKS EDITION You do magic once, and it sticks to you like glitter glue... When Johnny and his best friend, Alison, pass their summer holid...