Alex Rider: Back in Action

Von dpw750

It's been a year since Jack's death and with Alex living with the Pleasures, it has not been fun. He was call... Mehr

The Letter
Old Friends
He Still Hates Me
Nightmares
Pain and Memories
MI6's Most Wanted Person
The Mission of a Life Time
New Family Member
Deathstalker (A Type of Scorpion)
Who am I?
Sick Man
Hand to Hand Combat
Causing Danger

The Truth

1.3K 42 7
Von dpw750

Edited 1/29/18

Alex turned on his phone when it was morning. He wanted to tell Sabina that he was okay. Once he turned on his phone MI6 called him. He answered it to see what it was all about.

"Hello." Alex sat down in his cabin.

"Alex there is a secret government after you." It was Ms. Jones. She sounded serious.

"Isn't that you guys?" He asked. He knew that they were after him to go on another mission.

"No. This government is bigger. Not a lot of people know about them. Thereafter you cause they think you're a threat. They just called and they know where you are." Alex got up.

"What? Who's this government?" Alex heard background noise.

"It's called shield. Thereafter you Alex. There going to cut...." The line was disconnected. If it was true he had to get out of there as soon as possible. Alex started to pack his bag. He left a note for Grace. He ran into the woods. Hopefully, his friend would help him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I'm making a sequel to the next book soon. It's going to be a crossover. I am sorry to say that his story is done. 

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

52.7K 1.1K 28
Alex found out. He found out his parents were alive, Ian is alive... They're alive, with a family. They abandoned him, left him to suffer. Alex was s...
17.3K 499 25
COMPLETE | She was sent to find and kill him, and it was going to be easy, until it wasn't.
24.3K 652 11
The teen super spy was only given three months to live. How will the lone spy spend his time? What happens when he is send back to Brecons Beacons? H...
21.5K 473 12
Alex is back at BB and now he has to go through a lot. In the end he goes to Hawaii. This is the before he meet five-0.