The Doberman

By nayawritess

Azalea Caruso is the heir to the Caruso Mafia, an assassin and cutthroat. She hates the idea of marriage but... More

Visuals and a note :)
Chapter 01: Meeting trouble.
Chapter 02: Tesoro
Chapter 03: Leonardo Ricci isn't that bad...
Chapter 04: Power duo
Chapter 05: That's how Azalea Caruso works
Chapter 06: Exes and psychos
Chapter 07: French kissed and flawless
Chapter 08: Players and protectors
Chapter 09: Ricci-Caruso bonding
Chapter 10: Shooting hearts
Chapter 11: Gunshots are like chirping birds now
Chapter 12: Pain and pleasure
Chapter 13: Stalker in the USA
Chapter 14: Soon to be?
Chapter 15: Till death do us part.
Chapter 16: 1 month to forever?
Chapter 17: I spy a traitor...
Chapter 18: Trapped.
Chapter 19: A lie for love
Chapter 20: Dolore
Chapter 21: Signatures and Suspicions
Chapter 22: Fiducia
Chapter 23: Ci vediamo all'inferno
Chapter 24: Just an alliance.
Chapter 25: Have a blessed life.
Chapter 26: Grudges and goodbyes.
Chapter 27: New beginnings, same faces.
Chapter 29: Wedding bells, same hotels
Chapter 30: Spend the night
Chapter 31: Giglio
Chapter 32: I do...or do I?
Chapter 33: Fuck it.
Chapter 34: Feelings and shit.
Chapter 35: Your favourites
Author's note & Character Aesthetics
!! PREQUEL !!

Chapter 28: Stronzo

3.7K 83 3
By nayawritess

Azalea's pov:

What the fuck was that? I moved so as to stay away from this guy. I swear I am so close to just shooting myself and ending it all at once.

"Stay away from me Leo."

"Why? so that you can lie to yourself even more?" He rolled his eyes.

"I'm not lying to myself. You are." I sighed. "Our best friends are getting married next month. I would love it if you would cut this crap and keep things civil till that's over."

"Our best friends are getting married next month. We will be seeing a lot of each other. I would love it if you would come back to your senses." He said as he left the club.

Stronzo.

"Who was that Lea?" Easton asked.

"Leonardo Ricci."

"Your Leo?" he asked.

"My Leo." 

Easton Jones. My high school best friend. Also called "The Henley guy". We were pretty close when we were in school but grew a little apart because of the distance. I used to come to visit him here as often as I could or whenever I was on a mission. He helped me settle after my impulsive decision to move here. He knows about me and Leo and has been nothing but supportive ever since.

"He just scared away a guy who was talking to me." I shook my head. "He said that because he didn't show how much I meant to him before, he gonna do it now."

"Damn. Someone's whipped." He chuckled.

"Stop laughing. I don't know what to do East."

"Easy. Give him a second chance."

"I told you what happened last time I "gave him a chance". What if all that happens again. We have a ridiculous amount of enemies."

"For now do one thing. Go home, get some sleep and I'll take you out to dinner tomorrow."

"Italian?" I asked.

"Of course."

"Alright then. Love you!" I waved as I left the club.

"Love you too!"

[Next morning]

God, I am exhausted! Tequila is not my friend. I need to stop with that. I have to go shopping for dinner tonight! I haven't been to a restaurant in ages.

"To the boutique!"

Leo's pov:

"Boss." Javier called.

"What now Jav?"

"Lea is going to dinner with some guy called Easton Jones."

"Date?"

"They're going to a restaurant for dinner. I don't know if it's a date."

"Who is this guy?"

"He went to the same high school as Lea. They were pretty good friends. Here, I pulled up some old pictures of them from high school."

"Why is he standing so close to her? Why is he holding her like that? No. Not a chance in hell. Find out where they're going."

"No Leo, don't tell me-"

"We're going there."

"Leo, just a teeny tiny question...ARE YOU FUCKING CRAZY?!" Javier shouted.

"I might just be." I scoffed. "Now chop chop."

Javier did as I said and found out the name and location of the restaurant. I know they are just friends but Easton is not...well...the ugliest guy in the world so I need to keep an eye for any sort of funny business.

Azalea's pov:

"This place is beautiful! Why have I never been here before?!" I said as I looked around the beautiful golden open roof restaurant with a beautiful city view.

"That's because you never come down here when I ask you to." Easton rolled his eyes.

"I have work commitments!"

"You always do. Now, anyways, let's go eat."

"Where are the other people?" I asked as I scanned the rather empty seats.

"I booked the whole top floor for us."

"Oh god, you're still so extra!" I shook my head.

"This is nothing, now come on." he said as he directed me to our seat.

"Excuse me!" He called the waiter.

"How can I help you, sir?" A familiar voice spoke.

NO NO NO NO NOT AGAIN. I slowly looked up at the brawny man with the same beautiful grey eyes, same Italian face, same charming smile, same black hair. What the fuck is Leo doing dressed as a waiter?!

"Uh yeah I'd like a Spaghetti alla Carbonara and the lady will have an Ossobuco alla Milanese." Easton ordered.

"You remember my-"

"Your favourite order? 'Course I do."

"Coming right away." He walked off.

"I'll be right back, I have to take care of something." I stood up.

Leo's pov:

"oF cOuRsE I dO"

I will choke that guy to death. What does he think of himself? Booking the whole entire floor for her. That should be me sitting next to her, not serving her order.

I heard the click-clack of heels towards me.

"I didn't know Leonardo Ricci worked as a waiter now."

Lea stood in front of me, her arms crossed in anger. She wore a lilac gown which hugged her body perfectly. FUCK. I don't know whether to feel scared or turned on.

"What are you doing here?" she asked.

I stared at her blankly.

"Bro I'm asking you something."

"Did you just call me bro?"

"Oh, that you heard?"

"Don't fucking call me that ever again." 

"Damn, you got some good ass." Another waiter eyed Lea as he breezed past us with empty plates stacked on his hands.

"You got something on your face." I pointed out, calling him towards me.

Just as he stood next to me, I bashed the plate on his face. 

"Yeah, you got some ceramic pieces right there." I brushed them off.

He threw a punch straight at my nose.

"Wrong move buddy." I said as I punched him.

He groaned and bled out hysterically but I didn't give a fuck. How dare he.

"Leo stop it!" Lea screamed.

I didn't stop.

"I said stop it!" She stomped her foot and stood in between us.

"You need to learn some fucking manners." She had him in a chokehold. "Catcall a woman like that again and you won't have an ass to sit down on. This is a public place so I'm trying to be civil. But if I see you doing this bullshit again. It'll be my gun and your skull."

As she released him, he ran away, terrified.

"And you. Why do you have to start fighting anywhere and everywhere?" She shook her head. "Come with me."

"Where-"

"Shut up."

"Okay." I followed her.

We entered the women's bathroom because according to Lea, it is cleaner.

"Sit." She ordered, pointing to the sink countertop.

"I'm not your dog-"

"I said sit."

"Okay okay." 

"Show me your hands." She said as she fit herself in between my opened legs.

She cleaned out the wounds and kept cursing at how irresponsible I am. I need to shut her up this is annoying.

"Stop talking." I said as I pulled her closer by her waist.

"What are you doing?" she said as she tried to escape from my grip.

"You're talking too much."

"Okay. I won't then. I have kept someone waiting for a long time anyways." She freed herself and walked out the door. "Oh and also, get the order to the table."

Lea's pov:

"What took you so damn long?" Easton asked.

"A stupid phone call."

As I hear footsteps approach, I smirk knowingly.

"You're coming to the wedding with me right?" I asked Easton, not acknowledging Leo's presence while he served our food on the white ceramic plates.

"You sure you want me there?" He asked.

"Of course I want you there stupid or I wouldn't ask."

I could feel Leo roll his eyes at our conversation. The wedding's gonna be a hell of a show.

To be continued...

I hope y'all liked this chapter! Leo is jealousssss and Lea leaving him hanging isn't helping. Easton is coming to the wedding...shit's about to go down. But anyway, what do you think will happen next? Keep reading to find out ;) ILYSMM xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.9K 559 15
When Aurora Rossi died , her husband , Riccardo Rossi , was in depression. He cried for her every night. He wrote her letters every night , like he d...
18.5K 398 20
about a little omega named Lee felix step in the wrong packs territory?will they except him or decline read more too find out.
293K 4.9K 100
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 π“π‘π«πžπž 𝐒𝐧 𝐭𝐑𝐞 π†πšπ«πœπ’πš π’πžπ«π’πžπ¬ Having a normal childhood was for Axel and Isabella impossible. They both grew up in differ...
47.7K 1.7K 64
He seemed like the devil. He was evil. Cruel. She was always portrayed as a weapon. A tool. An occasional use. One wrong turn -literally- and ever...