ᑕᕼᗩOTIᑕᗩᒪᒪY ᑕᑌTᗴ [Inumaki Tog...

By lil_yeetus

Who would've thought THE Gojō Satoru had a sister and that she was to attend Tokyo Jujustu High?! They've bee... More

𝟙
ℙ𝕣𝕠𝕗𝕚𝕝𝕖 𝕆𝕗 𝔾𝕠𝕛𝕠̄ 𝕐/𝕟
𝟚
𝟛
𝟜
𝔼𝕏𝕋ℝ𝔸!!!
𝟝

𝕀𝕟𝕥𝕣𝕠!

620 8 4
By lil_yeetus

Story request: cheri_viomaru
Song that's requested: "IDOL" by BTS

Song lyrics = ...
Thoughts = '...'
Speech = "..."
POV change = ... POV:
Timeskip = Timeskip!
3rd person POV = ...
A/C inputs = (...)

(^Applies to all chapters except for 'Profile Of Gojō Y/n')

Plot will follow some anime and manga (which are mainly spoilers) because your girl, A/C, finally decided to buy some JJK manga (book 9-12). I might change some scenes a little so please bare in mind. I want to act more "me" in this book, so please take note that there would be vulgar (due to Y/n's personality too) and some other stuff.

I've always had that thought where the 2D world actually exist and that we're just their form of anime. Just like us, they wish to enter our world, the 3D world, but were told it doesn't exist. So this is where my thoughts come into place, just telling you this so you don't get confused in the next chapter.

[^Very short intro with no intro. Sorry, I'm lazy^]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

445K 6.8K 81
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1.2M 53.3K 99
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
175K 7.9K 29
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
1M 35.2K 62
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...