𝟝

Again...while everyone was on missions, I'm in the school doing nothing productive. After waving goodbye to the second years as they went on their own missions to scout around areas, I still had to wave goodbye to the first years whom were going to investigate a cursed womb.

"I should be the one doing all this detective work! What's the use of applying for this school and just lazing around." I whined.

"No worries! One day Gojo sensei will allow you to tag along with the second years!" Yuji tried cheering me up as Nobara joined it.

"Plus Y/n senpai, Gojo sensei will definitely let you if you plead him, you are his sister no?"

"I've already done that. I even gave him hand baked sweets. All to no avail..." I huffed, pushing the first years into the car. "Alright, alright. Stay safe there, call me if you need anything!" I told them as they nodded.

I should've went with them...I should've ignored my brother.

Itadori POV
"But if you're too focused on me, your friends are all gonna die." I could feel Sukuna smirking and I hated the fact that he was right.

"Call Y/n senpai-" I tried suggesting.

"NO! That'll just put her in danger WITH us!" Megumi cut me off as that curse spat output something.

Y/n POV
"Ah-choo!"

Great, not only have I not done anything productive, I'm going to catch a cold out of no where?

Timeskip!
"You guys didn't inform me you already came back-" I stopped as I saw only two first years. It seemed we were missing someone. "Ah! Where's that salmon head boy?"

"Do we tell her?" Nobara whispered to Megumi...oh well not really, I could still hear it.

"What's this? You guys are looking gloomier than usual." Maki stepped in as I stared at her weirdly. "Just awoke or something?"

"Zen'in senpai."

"Don't call me by my last name!" she grimaced.

"Y/n! Maki!" I heard panda call behind as I saw both him and Inumaki hiding behind some stone statue.

"I'm talking here." she rolled her eyes as I chuckled at her antics.

"Y-You actually don't know why they're so down?" Panda whispered. I guess this school's people really can't whisper properly.

"What are you talking about?" she deadpanned.

"Someone really did die yesterday! One of the first year boys!" Panda explained as I filtered out their bickering. First year died...Itadori isn't here...what?

"I'm sorry, I told him not to call you." Megumi apologised as I shook my head.

"No, it's not your fault." I waved it off before leaving the group to find someone else. Being stuck in my deep thoughts, I hadn't realised the group was actually following me.

Short Timeskip!
I managed to meet Satoru on the way back to my dorm. "Why didn't you let me go on the mission?" I asked him, stopping him in his tracks.

"It's for your own good." Satoru replied, patting my head as if that's the only comfort I needed after hearing about a friend's passing.

어쩌고 저쩌고 떠들어대셔

"My good? You're a teacher! Care for your students too once in a while! You can't contain me here?!"

"I had to put you first! I knew those higher ups had something up their sleeves!"

"I WANTED TO BECOME A JUJUTSU SORCERER FOR A REASON?! YOU CAN'T STOP ME FROM FACING OBSTACLES, I HAVE TO LEARN FROM FAILURE!"

"YAH WELL, YOU'RE LUCKY TO HAVE A BROTHER WHO DOTES ON YOU AND WORRIES IF YOU MIGHT DIE IN THE PROCESS OF FAILING!!!"

"YOU'RE NOT EVEN MY REAL BROTHER! I DIDN'T ASK FOR YOU! I WISH YOU HAD JUST LEFT ME IN THAT FIRE TO DIE!" I slapped him before running off to my dorm.

I do what I do 그니까 너나 잘하셔.

"Y/n! Wait-!" I heard Maki shout as I ignored her. "You guys better explain everything. And you, you're coming with me." she told Satoru before dragging Inumaki and stomping off.

Satoru is a human too, just like all of us. People tend to forget he had human feelings. That's why when tears had unconsciously formed, it seemed his students were shocked and didn't know what to do. Some even thought he just wasn't their teacher.

———————————————————————————
Oh god it's been 5 months or so- how are y'all? I fell into the Genshin hole and I'm stuck- help 😟. PLEASE ADD ME (dm me)-! I'M A QIQI MAIN IN NEED OF FRIENDS 💀, I play Asia serve btw.

I just remembered how Megumi was a girl's name but he still goes with it. I'll edit this one day 🤓.