𝔼𝕏𝕋ℝ𝔸!!!

(I'm sorry for being VERY inactive. So here's some 'Dere's that Y/n will be acting as, Inumaki being the victim for most. Poor boy didn't sign up for this and doesn't know he's involved. Btw this is in A/C, aka my, POV.)

————————————————————————
Tsundere!
"H-Hentai!" Y/n shouted while blushing as Inumaki flinched away from the sudden accusation.

"OKAKA!" Inumaki denied.

Turns out Inumaki had accidentally brushed his hands against Y/n's.

"Don't deny!" Y/n stomped away as Maki came to check what the commotion was about.

"What the- why's Y/n blushing? Did y'all do anything?~" Maki teased as Inumaki just stared at her in confusion. Still processing why he was accused of being pervert.

"B-BAKA! I'M NOT BLUSHING!" Y/n shouted before pointing a gun at Maki.

"OI NO! CUT!" I shouted in terror. How did she even get a gun????

————————————————————————
Yandere!
"Can't you see how much I love you Toge kun.~" Y/n circled around Inumaki who was being tied to a chair, a cloth preventing him from using his curse speech.

"MmmMmmM-" was all he could mumble out.

"Shhhh. Save your words, I want you to see the small present I got for you!" she clapped her hands before walking out of the basement.

Soon after, Maki's body was rolled down the stairs as Inumaki felt like screaming, obviously having something preventing him from doing so.

"She was getting in the way of US darling.~ I did it for US." Y/n chuckled before slowly walking over to Inumaki who was desperately trying to recall what he had done to deserve to be in this situation. "Why don't you reward me with a kith!" she suggested cheerfully.

"Ok, you know Inumaki doesn't do PDA." Maki deadpanned.

"YOU'RE MEANT TO ACT DEAD MAKI!" I whined.

"Yah, but you didn't need to add the part where Y/n rolls me down the stairs??? That shit hurt. She could've carried me over the shoulder like any sane human." Maki dusted herself.

"She wouldn't be a 'Yandere' if she were to be sane???" I pointed at Y/n as she looked offended.

————————————————————————
Deredere!
"AH! SUCH A BEAUTIFUL DAY!-" Y/n slammed open her door as everyone woke up.

"SHUT UP Y/N!" Megumi shouted from his dorm room.

"Good morning to you too Meg." Y/n ignored the comment.

"No, because he's right." Maki deadpanned, holding her coffee mug with no coffee as she had spilled it all over the floor when she flinched to Y/n's sudden outburst.

"Looking good as always Maki." Y/n winked as Maki cringed away.

"You remind me of (Gojō) sensei." Itadori and Nobara said at the same time.

"Like brother, like sister." Panda sighed having gotten used to this attitude.

"Aw, being compared to my oh so awesome brother is so-" Y/n stopped mid sentence.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"WHO MADE THIS SCRIPT????" she shouted.

"I asked Satoru since I needed to find some water to quench my thirst." I shrugged. "Wait- oh." I realised.