Imouto (Brothers Conflict Fan...

By Pink_Marshmallow29

Keiko's father, Hinata Rinatarou married a woman. When you marry someone, you get a package along with it. Wh... More

Episode 1
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6
Episode 7
Episode 8
Episode 9
Episode 10
Episode 11
Episode 12
Episode 13
Episode 14
Episode 15
Episode 16
Episode 17
Episode 18
Episode 19
Episode 20
Episode 21
Episode 22
Episode 23
Episode 25
Episode 26
Episode 27
Episode 28
Episode 29

Episode 24

319 18 2
By Pink_Marshmallow29

Since morning until now, which is night time, Keiko and Yuusuke haven't uttered a word to each other.

Their friends were weirded out. Keiko would always tease Yuusuke, and Yuusuke would look out after her. But today, they didn't even bother to look at each other.

When asked what happened between them, they would shrug their shoulders and say they are disappointed with each other.

Back home, Keiko locked herself in her room.

"Could you believe him?!? He was the one preaching about wanting to protect me but look! He's protecting the wrong girl!" She ranted to her childhood friend, Nene through a phone call.

They've currently spent an hour on the phone, with Keiko telling Nene what Minakami did to Keiko and what she did in return.

"Kei-chan, you're a jerk. You and that girl are the same, bullying each other. But yours is 10 times worse. You've got the power to influence others and look at what you did. She's miserable."

Keiko puffed her cheeks. "That's not fair, she bullied me too! I'm sure she's just faking it too, there's no way people would ignore her just because of a stupid rumour."

"Even Fuuto told you about her getting ignored. How would that be fake? Unless he and Minakami are working together to make her look pitiful, I doubt Fuuto's someone like that." There was a pause before Nene continued. "You've been in her spot before. You know how terrible it feels to be alone right?"

Keiko was quiet as she began to recall her past, when she was down in the slum because of her mother's death. It's not entirely the same as Minakami's situation but there are a few things similar.

It felt lonely, scary and horrible.

"Kei-chan? Kei-chan!"

"Huh? Y-yeah what's up, Nene-chan?"

"Do you understand how she feels?"

"Yeah." She nodded her head even though Nene couldn't see.

"You should talk it out with your brother. I'm sure he would be happy if you guys get along, you're also someone important to him. As a sister of course, not in a weird way."

"... what if he's still mad at me?"

"From the stories you've told me about him, I don't think he will be mad at you for long."

Suddenly, there was a knock on her door.

"Someone's at the door. I gotta answer it. Talk to you soon... and thank you Nene-chan."

Nene chuckled. "Your welcome, Kei-chan. Take care of yourself, ja ne!"

After ending the call, she went to the door and opened it.

It was Yuusuke.

"Y-yuusuke-kun..."

"H-hey..."

Keiko looked to the ground, feeling guilty and awkward to make eye contact with him.

The silence between them fueled the awkwardness even more, both not even trying to say a word to break the silence.

Hating the awkward atmosphere, Keiko decided to invite him into her room. However, he declined.

"Actually, I came here to... apologise to you."

"Huh? But I should be the one to apologise..."

"You should. What you did is still wrong. But I'm also the one who didn't notice what you were going through in the first place. If I did, something like this wouldn't have happened in the first place." He looked straight into her eyes. "I'm sorry."

Keiko shook her head. "You shouldn't apologise at all, Yuusuke-kun. I could've told you about it but I decided to keep quiet about it... I'm so sorry. For not telling you and... For bullying Minakami-san." She bowed down her head sincerely.

Yuusuke smiled. "Apology accepted only if you accept mine too."

Keiko grinned. "Of course I do!"

"You do know I'm not the only one you should apologise to, right?"

Keiko pouted, her arms crossing over her chest. "But she did it first... she should beg for my forgiveness." When she saw Yuusuke raising one of his eyebrows, she sighed before nodding. "Fine, I'll apologise too... on graduation day."

"Hmm?"

"...tomorrow."

"And?"

"I'll make sure the bad rumours surrounding her aren't spread any further..." Keiko started playing with her hand. "B-but I'll need your help. If I meet up with Minakami alone, I'm sure she wouldn't listen to me. So, I need you to convince her to come meet me."

"Sure, that's pretty easy. Oh, Kyou-nii will be coming home late." He scratched his neck and avoided eye-contact. "Want me to help you with dinner?"

She smiled. "Of course!" She closed the door to her room and pulled him towards the lift. "Let's make your favourite, Yuusuke-kun!"

•Δ•Δ•Δ•Δ•Δ•

The next day during recess, Yuusuke and Keiko went up to the rooftop. Yuusuke had already told Minakami to meet up with him there, hiding the fact that Keiko will be there too.

When Minakami arrived at the rooftop, her smile fades away seeing Keiko with him.

"What's my bully doing here?!?" She shouted angrily before gasping. "Don't tell me she's planning on pushing me off the roof? Asahina-senpai, tasukete!" She ran and hugged Yuusuke's arm.

"Minakami, relax!" Yuusuke pulled his arm away from Minakami, causing her to pout.

"And here I thought you're going to confess..." She murmured quietly.

He looked at Keiko and motioned her to Minakami.

"Minakami-san." Keiko called out before bowing her head. "I'm sorry for hurting you with the baseless gossip." She looked straight at her with a pained expression. "I know what it's like to be alone, I'm sorry you had to go through all that because of me."

Minakami was taken aback. She began playing with a strand of her hair. "W-well this is a surprise. I guess you do know your place. So stay away from us!" She again hugged Yuusuke's arm.

"Minakami, you know what to do now right?" He asked, pulling her away from him. "You bullied my sister too."

"Fine, I'll apologise." She walked up to Keiko, her arms behind her back while looking downwards to hide her slight embarrassment. "Sorry for pranking you... I still have your loafers if you still want them."

"You didn't throw it away?"

"Waaaa~ so the problem is solved this easily?"

They all turned towards the voice.

"What are you doing here, Fuuto?" Keiko asked with one of her eyebrows raised.

"To start trouble..." Yuusuke whispered slowly.

"I followed that blondie there." He answered while pointing towards Minakami. "Didn't expect you guys to apologise peacefully. I was expecting a full on fight between you too. Of course, my money goes to you nee-chan." He said with a wink.

"Fuuto!" Scolded Yuusuke.

"I did think about slapping some sense in her if she didn't apologise..."

"OI!"

Yuusuke sighed. "Please stop fighting. This all happened because of me anyways. I fail to notice what's happening, and because of that this happened." He turned towards Keiko. "I promise to protect you but I fail... yet again. I'm really sorry."

Keiko smiled and patted his back. "Don't blame yourself too much. What's important is that everything is fine."

"Yada yada good for you guys. Now, can I have nee-san?" Fuuto asked, his hands on his hip.

"What do you want with her? Say it right here." Yuusuke insisted.

Fuuto showed them two cinema tickets. "We're going to watch my movie this weekend."

"We are?"

Fuuto winked. "You promise nee-san. It's a date-"

"I'm coming with you guys." Yuusuke interrupted.

"Baka Yuusuke can't come. You don't even have a ticket."

"But you can get him one right?" Keiko asked.

"Hey, I'm here too! I want to join if Asahina-senpai's joining too!" Minakami shouted.

"There's no way I'm getting tickets for you two. Go get it yourself!"

"I'm not watching the movie if they don't come along." Keiko stated, arms crossing over her chest with a smug.

"Baka Yuusuke, baka blondie." Fuuto grumbled. "Fine, I'll get you guys a ticket each!"

Thus, this is how the four of them ended up hanging together this weekend.

•Δ•Δ•Δ•Δ•Δ•

Keiko and Yuusuke were at the train station, waiting for Minakami and Fuuto. Fuuto had worked to do so they promised to meet up at the train station. If he didn't have work, he would've gone with them.

They were chatting about random things when a high-pitched voice called out to Yuusuke.

"Asahina-senpai!!! Ohayou!" Minakami skipped towards them cheerfully.

Keiko cleared her throat. "Only him?"

Minakami glared at her before muttering 'hello' to Keiko.

"We're all here, right? Let's go watch the movie now!" Minakami began pulling Yuusuke's arm.

"As much as I would like it to be only the three of us, we're missing that stupid idol."

"Ehhh hidoi Yuusuke-nii-chan."

They turned around. Fuuto was waving his hand, wearing a cap and mask to hide his face.

"Hope you won't show up." Yuusuke muttered.

"Fortunately I did." Fuuto replied with a smirk. "Let's go, Yuusuke-nii-san promised to pay for the popcorn, right?" Fuuto asked with a wink.

"No, I didn't-"

Seeing Keiko's and Minakami's eyes shined brightly, he sighed before nodding his head.

They arrived at the cinema with Yuusuke paying for their popcorn and Keiko offering to pay for the drinks.

Fuuto handed Yuusuke and Minakami their tickets. "Enjoy your date." He said with a smile before pulling Keiko away from them.

"Eh?"

"Huh?"

"Yeay!"

The two seniors didn't get to object as they were dragged away from each other.

"Fuuto, what are you doing?!?" Keiko asked when she was pushed to sit on an empty seat.

"Watching the movie with you, duh." He answered while taking a seat.

She furrowed her eyebrows. "We're supposed to watch it together with Yuusuke and Minakami-san, not separately."

"But we are. It's just they're in a different row than us."

"Fuuto."

"What?" He puffed out his cheeks. "I promise you I won't do anything to you... so please don't leave me."

Seeing Fuuto showing his childish side made Keiko shake her head but smiled.

"Fine... but you better apologise to Yuusuke. He's gonna be worried sick for leaving you alone with me."

"Hmph I'm not gonna hurt you or do anything you hate." He avoided eye contact with her. "I'll treat you how a gentleman is supposed to treat women, with respect."

"Eh, Fuuto being a gentleman? The world's gonna end." She teased.

The lights began to turn off, darkening the cinema. A few ads were played before the movie started.

Throughout the movie, Keiko kept a close eye on Fuuto's character, noticing how good his acting skills are.

When the end credit scene rolled, Keiko turned to Fuuto.

"Your acting is really good! I think you even outshined the main actor!"

"You were watching me very seriously huh? Seems like I'm that irresistible." Hearing Keiko's groan, he laughed before saying he's just joking. He stood up and extended his hand. "Come on, Yuusuke-nii-san's probably looking for us."

When they walked out of the cinema, Yuusuke was waiting for them with Minakami hugging his arm. When he saw them, he quickly ran up to them.

"Are you okay?" He asked Keiko, holding her shoulders while looking at her. "He didn't do anything uncomfortable to you?"

Keiko smiled while shaking her head. "Thankfully, Fuuto decided to become a gentleman. I hope you and Minakami had fun watching the movie." She said looking at Minakami.

"We did!" Minakami answered cheerfully before looking towards Fuuto. "Thanks I guess for letting me have my alone time with Asahina-senpai..."

Fuuto scoffed. "Of course you should be thankful. I only did this to get Yuusuke-nii-san off my back, not for you."

Keiko raised one of her eyebrows and smirked. "Ya know, you both might make a cute couple." Upon hearing Keiko's statement, they both glared daggers at her. "Um, nevermind... Come on, let's walk around first before grabbing dinner."

The group walked around the mall with Keiko entering a lot of clothing shops. The boys eventually got tired and suggested they both go ahead to the restaurant they've been wanting to go to.

'Huh, finally those two agreed on something.'

"Yeah, sure." Keiko wrapped an arm around Minakami and looked at her. "You'll accompany me, right?"

"Haaaaaaaaaaaaah?!? Of course not! I'll only follow Asahina-senpai- eh?" Minakami looked to her left and right, searching for Yuusuke's presence. Unfortunately he was nowhere to be seen, along with Fuuto.

"I'm the only Asahina-senpai right here. Seems like you'll follow me huh?" Keiko began dragging her to an accessories shop. "Let's go!"

Minakami begrudgingly followed.

While Keiko was looking at a few bracelets, Minakami followed behind her awkwardly. She glanced towards the junior.

"You don't want to look around?"

Minakami bit her lip. "I- I have a lot of these back homes."

Keiko raised an eyebrow. "Really? Why don't you wear them?" Keiko took a step back and scanned Minakami. "Actually, you don't even wear any accessories."

"T-that's because I'm fashionable enough! I don't need anything to pop myself out."

"Really? Your style isn't bad... but it's kinda bland, don't you think so?"

"Wha-?!?" Minakami growled. "Fine! I don't know how to be stylish like you, are you happy? Hmph!"

Keiko smirked. "Very happy, thank you." She looked towards a bracelet with a sun charm. "Give me your wrist."

"Huh? What are you going to do about it?"

"Lick it."

"What the fu-"

"I want you to try out this bracelet duh." Keiko rolled her eyes before pulling Minakami closer to her. She clips on the bracelet to Minakami's wrist before moving strands of Minakami's hair behind her ears.

"Wha-what now?!?" Minakami squeaked out, blushing from the close proximity.

"Your ears aren't pierced huh? That's a shame, oh well." Keiko dragged her towards the earrings sections. "There should be some earrings that don't need piercings."

"W-why are you doing this?"

"Hmmn?"

"Why are you... being nice to me? Even after all the things I've done to you..."

"Because you're not a bad person. You've got your reasons for acting the way you are. If I had known about it, I wouldn't have spread such nasty gossip about you." Keiko held out her hand. "So, let's start over. I'm Asahina Keiko, yoroshiku onegaishimashta."

Minakami's eyes widened, her cheeks turning red. She quickly composed herself, looking shyly at Keiko's hand before slowly grabbing it. "I'm Minakami Natsuki, yoroshiku onegaishimashta."

Keiko smiled. "Now that we're done with the introduction, let's grab something to eat. I'm sure the boys are getting bored... Or fighting about stupid things while waiting for us."

"Huh? W-what about this?" Minakami showed the bracelet she's wearing.

"I'll pay for it. Think of it as an introductory gift from a senior to her junior." Keiko winked before unclasping the bracelet to go and pay for it.

"Kakkoii..." Minakami murmured while looking at Keiko with full adoration and respect. "She's even cooler than Asahina-senpai."

Unbeknownst to Keiko, she got herself another fan crushing on her.

°~°~°

Ja ne - See ya/Goodbye
Tasukete - Help me/Save me
Kakkoii - Cool (Mostly used to describe something or someone with a known physical presence rather than a situation)

Uwaaaaaaaaah it's been a long time since I update this story huh? And there's a few reasons for that. I was busy with assignments and I don't know how to divide my time properly so yeah... and I might have been a bit lazy. I was kinda stuck writing the first part of the chapter. I didn't know whether I want Keiko and Yuusuke to be in a fight for a long time or not. In the end I decided they fought for a short time. My finals ended so I might have time to update the story before my next semester starts. Hope you guys enjoy it!

Happy reading!

Published on 18 February 2022

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.1K 270 18
Hinata Ema. A girl who has brothers who love her more than just a sister. Then there's Takahashi Rin. A girl who has brothers who hate her so much. ...
39.6K 1.4K 53
(I don't own brothers conflict, only Lisa) - - - - - So, I noticed that most fanfiction about Brothers Conflict is based on the anime. So I decided...
816K 35.3K 45
"𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐀 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋? 𝐒𝐎𝐑𝐑𝐘, 𝐃𝐈𝐃𝐍'𝐓 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐓 𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐀𝐋𝐋." "𝐔𝐇...𝐅𝐀𝐈𝐑." ─...
162K 3.5K 49
Hinata Aimi just came back from Canada to Japan to meet her new stepbrothers and sister. Will she get along with her new step brothers? ...