The Outcast

De AshtonJohniken

Asher Kingston is feared and respected now. But that wasn't always the case. She left her home at the age of... Mai multe

Intro
Past Life
Past Life (pt 2)
So Much For Peace
Unbelievable
Here We Go Again...
Home Sweet Home
Home Sweet Home pt 2

Present Day

16 0 3
De AshtonJohniken

Author's Note: hey!! Hope your enjoying the story so far:))

Okay here's a map of Siberia.

Imagine these territories split 5 ways.

Asher's (picture below) territory is all of Russia. Which happens to be the biggest. I still imagine her with brown eyes but it's your call. Also, remember she's a year older in this chapter so imagine her slightly different. I'll find another pic in the chapters to come!

Aaniyah Volkov's (picture below) territory is the second largest. She has Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, and Turk.

Simone Ivanov (picture below) has Mongolia and China.

Marcus Sokolov (picture below) has North Korea and Japan.

Edmund Sidorov (picture below) has Sweden and Finland.

Moscow is in Asher's territory but it serves as a neutral place for meetings and such.

These 5 make up what is known as The Five Families.

5 different packs. 5 different territories. 5 different alphas. All of which are allies to each other.

The Five Families are known around the world. However, their identities are kept secret. They're considered powerful which means others won't hesitate to come after them. The Russian alpha, aka Asher, is especially kept secret. Since that territory is the largest and that alpha is the strongest, it is imperative that Asher's identity is secret. No one outside The Five Families knows who or what she is.
And yes all of the alphas are younger than most. In this story, things are done differently in Russia. When the next in line turns 15 they take on a more permanent role as alpha. By the time they're 16 they're leading the pack while they finish out highschool.

But of course, Asher's story is different. Her mom is still missing and her dad will be explained later. She has no one to take over from. She's a true alpha because she is the only one of her kind. So technically she doesn't need a pack. But her pack chose her. They can leave at anytime they want but they choose not to out of love and loyalty. Asher gained the respect of the other 4 families by fighting to take the territory she wanted. She ran the vampires out of town that had made their base in Russia. Soon after she helped create what is known as The Five Families.

Now for the story...

   Who's grand idea was it to do paperwork on a Friday night? I ask myself as I look over the border patrol schedules awaiting my approval.

'It was yours smart one.' Gypsy so kindly responds in my head.

Yeah. Don't remind me.

I am so involved with the schedules that the sound of someone coming in my office nearly causes me to jump out of my own skin.

The French doors to my office fly open so fast they hit the walls behind them with a resounding THUNK!

My Beta who also happens to be my cousin, Elizabeth, is standing in the doorway looking at me like hell is about to freeze over.

I stand up and brace myself against my oakwood desk.

"What's happened now? Did Alexis and Kenzie get into it again?" I ask as I scowl at Elizabeth. Those 2 have been at each other's throats for one reason or another since we picked Kenzie up on our way out of Texas.

"No. For once they're actually getting along." She responds as she rubs a hand over her face.

"Then what's wrong?" I ask as an uneasy feeling sets up shop in my stomach.

She takes a deep breath like she's trying to calm her wolf down but the worried look on her face never wavers. "It's the families. They're at the meeting compound in Moscow. According to Simone, there's some issue that requires The Five Families attentions but she wouldn't tell me. So I ran back here to get you."

"Oh boy I wonder what issue we have now." I say as I round the corner of my desk to leave my office. "Why didn't you just call me?" I laugh at her expense.

She scowls at me then says, "I TRIED! Your phone went straight voicemail."

Oh. Right. I turned it off so I could concentrate on paperwork. Whoops. My bad.

"Oh." Is all I say as I try to hold in my laughter. It's times like these that it would be nice to be able to have a psychic link in our human forms. "Let's go see what this is all about." I make sure to close my office doors before we head to the meeting.

The 15 mile run from the pack house to the meeting compound isn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. Although my beta looks as though she's going to pass out. "I bet your regretting skipping pack runs to go to school swim meets right about now huh?" I say grinning from ear to ear as we come to a slow jog when we see the compound come into view.

Elizabeth is a senior this year. Part of the agreement I made with her Mother, as well as the other mothers of those who decided to join me a year and a half ago, was that they all  finished school. I even finished school but my senior year ended a year ago along with Grace, Alexis, Kenzie, Shay, and a few others. Elizabeth, Kristin, and Christopher just started their senior year about 6 months ago.

"Very funny. But for the record, this makes 30 miles for me and only 15 for you." She retorts still trying to catch her breath. I snort in response as we make our way up the compound steps. My wolf ears are already picking up intense yelling. This can't be good.

...

Hey guys!! I know this chapter was shorter compared to the rest and it took longer than I wanted but with the holidays things have been crazy!!

I apologize and I assure you I am already working on the next chapter! It will be longer and hopefully won't take me long to publish!

Happy Holidays!
Comment if you have questions! This is my first story so feel free to ask if I need to explain something better:)

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

413K 13.4K 35
"You threw me to the rogues, but you never expected me to lead them. You thought they'd eat me, but instead they bow before me." She backs up, seemin...
4.9K 165 14
WARNING: Cringe and shit writing -> I was way too young to write Kali Sinclair is the girl. And she is the Alpha of the most feared pack. Black Warri...
778 9 28
A story of regret. Fear causes in denial. Doubt causes hurt to appear. Angriness causes damage. Love causes happiness. But does LOVE really causes h...