๐™ฑ๐šŽ๐š๐š˜๐š›๐šŽ ๐™ธ ๐™ด๐šœ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š™๐šŽ...

By taraelysia

[COMPLETE] "My beautiful slut. This body belongs to me, doesn't it?" he praises, smirking down at her. "Yes... More

Before You Read... (A/N)
1 (S)
2 (S)
3 (S)
4 (S)
5 (K)
6 (S)
7(K)
8(S)
9(K)*
10 (S)
11(S)*
12(S)
13(S)
14(S)
15(S)*
๐™ธ๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐š•๐šž๐š๐šŽ
16(S)- ๐™ฟ๐šŠ๐š›๐š ๐™ธ๐™ธ
17 (S)
18 (S)
19 (S)*
20 (S)
21 (S)
22(S)
23(?)
24(S)
25(L)
26(S)
27(S)
28(S)*
29(L&S)
30(L&S)
31(L)
"It's Just Me." (L)
"Fuck you."(K)
Love you guys. (A/N)
"Yes, Master". (S)*
Okay, how the fu- (A/N)
"You, too, Mr. Merrell."(K)*
~Q&A~
"A little voyeur in you, huh?"*(S)

Perhaps, I do. (S)*

1.8K 42 3
By taraelysia

BONUS CHAPTER #1

__________

Fading in, fading out

On the edge of paradise.

Every inch of your skin, 

Is a Holy Grail I've gotta find.

Only you can set my heart on fire.

__________

"What...?" he asks, looking up from his computer.

He looks...enticing.

"Nothing," I say, continuing to stare at him. It has been six months since Liam got me away from Killian, and that whole time, he has stuck by my side, despite me telling him to leave me.

Not my brightest moments, but...

...he looks so sexy right now.

His dark brown hair ruffled, his shirt's sleeves bunched up his elbows, his electric blue eyes focussed on his work. His lower lip is caught under his teeth, the slightest furrow in his eyebrows.

Ooh, mama.

"Is the work you're doing too important right now?" I ask, getting up from my seat across the table from his.

"Umm, not much, baby. Are you okay?" he asks, concerned. He shuts his laptop, looking up at my approaching form. Liam fulfilled his promise of never making the first move.

So, I make one.

I straddle his lap, my arms encircling his neck. "It's been months..." I say, leaning. My head swoops forward, his lips almost on mine, our breaths echoing in my ears.

"Kiss me," I whisper, and he captures my lips with his.

My heart suddenly starts to flutter with joy, and my thighs tighten against his hips. He deepens the kiss, his tongue sweeping against my teeth. I moan quietly, making him leave my lips and leave open-mouthed kisses over my jaw bone and towards my collarbone.

"Liam, for fuck's sake, you're tickling me!" I tell him, playfully. But my breaths suddenly get heavier once he reaches my sweet spot, a moan escaping my mouth.

"By the way you're breathing right now, I don't think I'm tickling you," he murmurs against my skin, sucking the spot above my collarbone, "I think..." he says, his hand crawling up my stomach, underneath my sweatshirt, "I'm turning you on."

"Are you sure, baby?" he asks, his hand pausing just under my breasts. I freeze.

"I want to..." I trail off.

"But?" he asks, rubbing small circles on my bare skin.

"What if I...freak out?" I say, my eyes welling with tears.

"I'll comfort you," he murmurs, pecking my lips lovingly.

"I don't want you to go through that again," I whisper, lowering my eyes.

"Do you trust me, babe?" he asks, encircling my waist with his other arm. I nod. "Then you should know that I will never ever judge you if you decide to stop in between. Tell me to stop, and I will. Trust me," he says, kissing my cheek. "Now..." he says, looking in my eyes, "do you want this?"

"Yes," I affirm, leaning forward and kissing him deeply. He sweeps his arms under my thighs, and I tighten my grip on him. He stands up, going towards his bedroom.

"I'll make you forget," he murmurs incoherently, kissing my neck. I moan as he sucks my skin, and I am suddenly on my back on his bed. He crawls over, his knees against my hips. He tugs my sweatshirt, and I nod, "Take it off," I say, and he obeys, flinging my sweatshirt above my head, my nipples tightening with the change in temperature and his sudden attention on them. 

"No bra?" he smiles. I chuckle.

"They're uncomfortable sometimes," I say, making him laugh.

"Easier for me," he says, leaning down and enveloping my left nipple with his mouth. My back arches off the bed, and the wetness against the cloth of my underwear becomes more prominent.

"Liam," I moan, my breaths getting heavier as my hips gyrate. His hands wander from my naked torso down to my waist, fondling with the band of my high-waist leggings. He grinds against my hips, "Can I-" he breathes, "-take it off?" he says, tugging at the fabric.

"Please," I say, and he slowly takes the stretchy leggings off my legs. He stands up, away from the bed, taking off his shirt, button by button. I lean up on my elbows, watching his well-defined chest come into view in the city lights entering our bedroom. He smirks at me as I breathe heavily, watching him as he throws his shirt behind him, quickly unzipping his pants and stepping out of them.

He stops in his steps, his eyes widened and trained on my lower stomach.

Shit.

"What the fuck is that?!" he asks, his fists clenched.

"I-" I say, sitting up, covering the letters on my skin. "I'm sorry," I say, a sob escaping my mouth. I hear a curse escape his mouth as he sits beside me, caressing my back, "Baby," he murmurs, tipping my chin up. "Not your fault," he says and I nod. 

"Killian carved this into me the first week I was there," I say, and he kisses my tears away. His hand goes to the scar, his thumb rubbing the jagged skin.

"Lay back," he says, pushing my shoulder. I obey, laying back. He leans down and kisses the scar over and over, making my eyes well. "You're your own person...I know," he murmurs, "...but in this lifetime, I want to call you mine," he says, making me cry in joy.

"Yours," I whisper and he comes up to my face, kissing me.

"And I'm yours," he says, kissing me deeply. "Tell me you want this," he says tugging at my underwear.

"I want you, Liam. All of you," I say and he smiles, sliding off the flimsy fabric. He removes his boxer briefs, rolling over a condom over his proud erection. He spreads my legs, kneeling between them, his hand sliding down my stomach and rubbing my clit in lazy circles, making me arch my back in pleasure.

"Oh my-" I moan out, my mind crowded and silent with just the love I feel for Liam. "I love you so much," he says, sliding two fingers in my entrance, curling it, and moving against my g-spot. 

"I love you," I reply. I moan loudly, my hips grinding against his hand as his thumb rubs my clit and his fingers pump in and out of me. The knot in my stomach tightens, and I hold onto his forearms as his other hand rolls my right nipple.

"Liam, I'm gonna-" I say, my eyes squeezed shut. 

"Let go, baby," he says, fastening his movements. My back arches and my head is thrown back as I finally unravel, moaning loudly.

"You look so beautiful," he says, his left hand moving my hair out of my face. "Taste even better," he smirks, his right thumb in his mouth, and I laugh.

"You're a dork," I say, and he frowns.

"Yeah, a dork that made you orgasm," he says, shrugging his shoulders. "We can stop if you want, Si. I'll take care of-"

"No," I affirm, sitting up.

"No?" he says, smiling widely.

"Lay back, Mr. Merrell," I instruct and he shuffles, laying on the bed, assuming my previous position. I place my knees against his hips, my hands balancing my form by pressing against his chest. My entrance hovers right above his erection.

"Please," he groans, his hands on my waist and I lower onto him. His tip enters me and he throws his head back, "Fuck..." he curses, struggling as I slowly take him in.

"Baby," he says as he realizes my intentional pace, "don't tease me," he pleads and I smile, taking all of him in one go, feeling so impossibly full as I moan. I raise my hips and slam back down, making him groan in pleasure. My hips gyrate and my clit rubs against his pelvis, making me moan loudly, my head thrown back.

"Faster," he whispers, and I tilt my head, maintaining my previous pace. He looks at me with narrowed eyes, "Fuck this," he says and thrusts his hips up, impossibly deep inside me, making me scream. He holds me by my waist and thrusts inside of me fast and deep, and I moan with each movement, my release getting closer and closer. I balance myself on his chest and meet him halfway, our skin slapping against each other.

"Si, I'm going to-"  he moans, looking at me.

" Me too," I say, breathily. I reach my hand down and circle my clit, and his eyes line with my hand.

"Come with me, please," he says, the vein in his neck prominent. My moans get breathier and higher, my head thrown back, his movements suddenly rush and pause, and I fasten my fingers against my clit, slamming into his hips.

He moans loud and deep, throwing his head back as I feel him twitch inside me. I scream as I come with him, my body slowly lowering onto his as I thrash under the power of my orgasm. He remains inside me as he rubs my sweaty back, our breaths heavy and loud.

"That was-" he says, pausing, "...fucking awesome."

"Perfect," I say at the same time and chuckle, making him hiss. 

"That laugh just made me hard again", he says, and I suddenly realize him being inside me, "Now, unless you want another round... let me pull out," he says, holding my hips. I stay put, but lean up and kiss him deeply, moving my hips very slightly.

"You want another round?" he asks seductively, his hands roaming across my bare skin.

"Perhaps, I do," I answer, and he flips me around.

Author's Note:

Hehe. *blushes deeply*

This was cool to write.

Even cooler to find the gifs. Yes, I did imagine Liam as Ian Somerhalder all this time. Sierra was not at all Nina Dobrev, but they were the only ones who had the best gifs. 

Thank you for reading this chapter, more to come! *wink-wink*

P.S. Exhibit A of how I was when Liam was teasing and unbuttoning his shirt:

LEAVE YOUR DEMANDS FOR OTHER BONUS CHAPTERS RIGHT HERE! -->

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 37.6K 88
Saving Leah Series Book 7 "So what do you admire most about women?" I ask the man as he sips on his coffee. He smirks as he sets his cup down, actin...
20.8K 192 22
Mature content 18+ only "You are crossing a very dangerous territory, Natalia. I suggest you better stop, before I take things in my hand." He growle...
161K 6.5K 87
(18+) ๐™ธ๐š— ๐š ๐š‘๐š’๐šŒ๐š‘ ๐šœ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š—'๐š ๐šŒ๐š˜๐š—๐š๐š›๐š˜๐š• ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š› ๐šœ๐šŽ๐šก๐šž๐šŠ๐š• ๐š๐šŽ๐šœ๐š’๐š›๐šŽ๐šœ ๐šœ๐š˜ ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐šŽ๐šœ๐š’๐š›๐šŽ๐šœ ๐šŒ๐š˜๐š—๐š๐š›๐š˜๐š• ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š›. ๐™ฐ๐š—๐š ๐š‘๏ฟฝ...
3.8M 73.4K 89
*THIS BOOK NEEDS TO BE HEAVILY EDITED* TW: kidnapping, manipulation, toxic/abusive relationship, violence, death, grief, self-harm, suicidal thoughts...