| Devious Siren | {18+}

By desserenee

(SLOWLY EDITING) "I've always had a feeling it was you, but I was blinded by love to believe it." he says. "... More

Prologue
Playlist
{1} Dal Bons
{2} Guerrilla
{3} Flower
{4} Apartment
{5} Malicious
{6} Canvas
{7} Surrender
{8} Dash
{9} Resentful
{10} Premium
{11} Indulgent
{12} Dangerous
{13} Mayhem
{14} Delusional
{15} Triad
{16} Similar
{17} Tutelage
{18} Experience
{19} Welcome
{20} Beguile
{21} Safe
{22} Dubious
{23} Yearn
{24} Benevolent
{25} Catastrophe
{27} Devine
{28} Details
{29} Addled
{30} Party
{31} Secrets
{32} Agony
{33} Revenge
{34} Collar
{35} Constant
{36} Stolen
{37} Proprietorial
{38} Countless
{39} Homecoming
{40} Odious
{41} Peacemaker
{42} Inadequate
{43} Supervision
{44} Procedure
{45} Reckless
{46} Disregard
{47} Doyenne
{48} Respite
{49} Actions
{50} Consequences
{51} Inevitable
{52} Ultimatum

{26} Bizarre

43 2 0
By desserenee

Reign

very strange or unusual, especially so as to cause interest or amusement.

"Reign, when everything goes to shit follow Nick's orders. He will lead you and most likely Luca through a hallway, in this hallway there's 4 doors, two on each side. In the second door on the right side, is where your weapons will be." Dad tells me over the burner phone. "Only go for them, if you're surrounded by more than six."

~•~~~•~•~~~•~•~~~•~•~~~•~•~

Six guys. Exactly. Two of them carry assault rifles and the other four only carry melee weapons, since we removed all the other ones.

"Aubrei, get into that room." He points at the first door on the right.

"No i'm stay-"

"Now is not the time, baby." He swiftly moves his eyes up to the left corner. That's when I see him, the assassin in training, Messiah. He's peeking through the ceiling tile, waiting for the right moment. "Go." He shoves me into the room and close the door. I hear the ruckus outside the room.

I look around the room for a weapon, anything really. There's an air vent that only has two screws in it, I take off my hells and climb up on the desk to try and reach it. "And what do you think you're doing?" I hear someone say, voice laced with a Russian accent.

I turn around and face him, "It's kinda hot, so I was trying to get some air." I climb down from the desk, I already know where this is about to go.

"You look familiar, ah! You're Luca's play toy." He smirks. "I'm sure he wouldn't mind to share."

Ex-squeeze-me.

"Actually he's my play toy." He walks closer and yanks me to him, while he's doing that I have already grabbed his gun and blade. I put the gun to the side of his head and he grins.

He throws his head into nose and I feel the blood start to pour out instantly. Well damn. He knocks the gun out of my hand and I kick him in his Johnny. He leans forward , I grab his head and smash it into the desk repeatedly. I pick up the gun and put a bullet straight through his heart.

There's a loud boom outside the door, the sound of that would most likely be caused by a small grenade. I grab one of my heels and put it on his face collecting some blood. I feel someone behind but there's no one, instead there's a camera in top right corner of the room.

Oh no.

Fuck, how could I be so stupid. I need to think fast.

I grab a chair from the table then remove the camera and one of the ceiling tiles. Yeah, that's big enough for a body to fit through. I take the gun and shoot him in the chest again. Getting the blade dragging it across his neck and carve Riley into his forehead, I rip part of his cotton shirt to wipe any fingerprints of the weapons and put them back in his hostlers.

Now the story is,

He came from the side door and started to attack me, I kicked him in his dick and kicked him again in his face. That's where the blood from my shoe comes from, then out of nowhere a girl a.k.a Riley pulls him off of me and kills him. Then she climbs through the ceiling.

That should be believable enough or at least I hope. I put on my other shoe and sit in the corner farthest from the body and bring my knees up to my chin.

I can't keep doing this it's too much for me to handle, having to live 3 different lives. I can't take it. Dina's right i'll end up hurting everyone in the end. I don't want to do this anymore. 

I hear the door rattle before opening up and I pray it's Luca and not another soldier.

"Baby." I hear him say and I look up. "Are you okay?" He grabs my face, wiping away tears I didn't know were there.

"Luke, Riley was here." Nick says pointing at the body. Luca only keeps his eyes on me, it makes me a bit uncomfortable the way he's staring.

"Okay, i'll have Des check the cameras footage."

"Cameras are gone, I think this was her way out though." Nick points to the ceiling.

"I think so too." He says not taking his eyes off me. He pulls me to my feet and leads us out of the room. Messiah is outside the door, the boy looks like he does this on a daily basis. His eyes meet mine and he quickly looks away.

~•~~~•~•~~~•~•~~~•~•~~~•~•~~
Luca

Back at the mansion everyone is here including the Choi's and their soldiers. I tell everyone to get cleaned up and be ready for a meeting in two hours.

I try to undress but my stitched arm is acting like a bitch. Aubrei sees and helps, I know something shady happened in that room and she doesn't want to talk about it but I have to ask. "Aubrei, what happened in that room?" She avoids eye contact and continues to unbutton my shirt, I grab both of her hands. "Did he..?" She whips her head at me.

"No he didn't."

"Then what happened? I saw this look in your eye, like something broke." She shakes her head and tears are back into her eyes.

"I don't want to talk about it right now." She says barely above a whisper.

"Whatever it is, we'll get through it, okay?" I kiss her forehead and she nods.

After the meeting, I tell Des to meet me in the tech room. "I need you to get some footage from tonight."

"Which floor?"

"Not floor, the room I told Aubrei to go in. Riley and another guy was in the same room." I see him tense up. "I just wanna make sure he didn't do anything to her."

"What about Riley?"

"Fuck her, she's not important right now." He types a bunch of keys and the feed pops up.

She's standing on top of a table looking for something, the guy comes out from the other door he says something to her and she gets down. He walks up to her and yanks her closer him, the video goes black after that.

"What the fuck? What happened?" Des asks typing more keys.

Huh? Why did it cut off right there? How did Riley manage to get the footage? And why delete it?

"Fuck! I should've never sent her in there." I run a hand over my face. "I gotta find this Riley girl."

"How? She's like a hitman, only time you see her is when someone needs to be killed."

"Yeah so who was he? She's not the type to kill randoms."

"Maybe he was in the way, or she saw that Aubrei was in trouble." He shrugs his shoulders.

"Why though? It doesn't make any sense."

"I don't know, woman supporting woman shit, I don't know." He scratches the back of his head.

"Do you think they know each other?"

"Who and why?"

"Aubrei and Riley. She's hiding something from me and i'm not talking about what happened tonight. She's just been secretive since she came back."

"You're overthinking this, you need to chill."

"Maybe." I say and Oliver comes in with a stupid grin on his face.

"Finally you got to know what a bullet feels like." Oliver says and I roll my eyes.

Two years ago someone tried to break into our home, long story short the intruder ended up getting shot and the intruder was Oliver.

"Anyways i'm going to bed."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

342K 7.3K 64
This book is a mafia romance/enemies to lovers. Trigger Warning, this book contains the following subjects. -alcohol and drug abuse -mentions of rap...
318K 8.5K 37
"I'm going to bury myself so deep inside you it will leave you feeling empty when I'm gone," He whispers breathlessly in my ear. I gulp feeling the a...
79.8K 1.1K 55
Madeline Vera Ricci, her parents were killed infront of her at a young age. Since then she wanted revenge on the people who killed her parents. Madel...
16.8K 606 52
Seraphine's world around her starts to crumble and fall into the hands of people she calls family. When she thinks everyone is against her, she meets...