Undertale x male reader

By RandomKid362

So harem book of Charas and Frisks x male reader but real description is below this. The only one of his pers... More

Bio
Prologue
The fall
Leaving?
Skelebros
Learning and trying
Training
Fishy stuff
The hangout
A Robot Star Is Legal?!
Production stars
Mettaton the fight
Barrier
Hopes and dreams
Shorts
A new life?
AUs? What the hell are those?
What universe you from cuh
The smoke
This world shall know pain
Kidnapped
Coffee reigns
A battle
Horror
Velocity? What the hell is that?
Fighting a figure
Magic Training
This Is New
Meeting a Dictator
Embarrasment
Home
RAGE
Rest and Confession
Just doing my thing
Only in Ohio
Doubt.

Just keep moving Just keep moving

5.5K 85 293
By RandomKid362

Me, Frisk and Chara are moving through the path, like normal as we then got in front of another station like sans's station.

As we walk in front of it, a dog like person shows up as he looks like he smoking a biscuit as he's looking around.

Wolf guy: Did something move? Was it my imagination?

Me and Frisk freeze fully.

Wolf guy: I can only see moving things.

Wolf guy: If something WAS moving... For example, a human...

Wolf guy: I'll make sure it NEVER moves again!

The wolf guy attacked us as a blue knife comes at us.

I stay perfectly still for some reason, my nerves tell me to do that.

As the knife past us I keep still but Frisk pets the guy.

After a whole lot of pets he gives up and goes back to smoking his biscuits.

(Y/N): I question your ethics.

Frisk: You shouldn't.

(Y/N): I won't.

Chara: Frisk your very weird.

Frisk: That's mean.

Chara: I don't care.

(Y/N): Pfft.

As we continue to walk down the path we then see sans.

(Y/N): Hi sans.

Sans: hey ya kid, need to warn you three of something.

Frisk: What is it?

Sans looked at Frisk with a expression I couldn't read as his faded for a second but came right back.

Sans: my brother has a very special attack.

Sans: if you see a blue attack, don't move and it won't hurt you.

Sans: here's an easy way to keep it in mind.

Sans: imagine a stop sign. when you see a stop sign, you stop, right?

(Y/N): Yeah.

Sans: Stop signs are red, so imagine a blue stop sign.

Sans: simple, right? when fighting, think about blue stop signs.

(Y/N): Got it thanks sans.

Sans: Oh yeah can I talk to the other human real quick?

(Y/N): Sure don't have to ask me go ahead.

I then leave them alone to talk Chara stays with Frisk for some reason.

As I then walk ahead and find a place to rest.

I lean against a tree and close my eyes.

I fall asleep and awaken in a black and white void.

I yawn.

I look around as I then see Anonymous sitting down on a hellish looking throne.

(Y/N): What are you the blood god?

Anonymous: No just someone that will teach you everything.

Anonymous then disappeared as I then block a kick to my face.

The guy smiles as a skull of a dragons or something opens up and shoots a beam at me, I dodge it as he throws something at me.

(Y/N): WHAT THE HELL DUDE!?

I catch it revealing it to be a katana sword that looks like the 2012 version of TMNT Leonardo's sword.

I get in a stance even though I don't know the sword it glows a bright red as it's color begins to fade to a white handle and a black blade, I focus as anonymous throws many fireballs at me.

I dodge some and slice through the others.

I then rush him as I pick up speed in which I then get in front of him ready to strike him down.

As I begin to strike and it comes close to him a spike of some kind counters my blade which I look in shock as anonymous smiles and the dragon skull things fires a beam that directly hits me knocking me back a lot and hitting my sword out of my hand.

I get back up and use my ability which hits him but looks unfazed as he then disappears.

Anonymous: Your fast but take to long to strike.

He was behind me!

I turn around to do a quick punch but was then punched in the face knocking me to the ground, as I try to get up I was then kicked to the air not far in the air enough to reach his head as he fires a fireball at me knocking me back more.

I look and see my sword as I try to grab it anonymous grabs it first and smiles.

Anonymous: I'll give you some credit your a lot more durable, faster and stronger then you look.

(Y/N): Suck a dick...!

He then stabs my hand with my sword impaling me to the ground.

Anonymous: Your fighting style is more ass then pineapple on pizza and the use of your powers sucks worse then Vegeta, Shikamaru, Gon, and most of one piece hairlines.

I cough up saliva as he steps on me hard and stands on top of me.

Anonymous: Now either you get up now or I turn you into a pile of burnt dogs.

I try to get up but he puts more pressure on me as my body glows blue and gravity seemed to increase.

I drag my other hand to my sword and start pulling the sword out.

I scream in pain as tears begin to well up in my eyes.

As I begin to feel more force i quickly throw my most powerful fireball at anonymous which hits him and knocks him back some.

I get up as my eyes begin to glow a white and (F/C) color, I smile as I hold my hand out letting electricity come to my hand as it forms in my hand to another sword.

Anonymous smiles a deranged smile as his eyes begin to glow red and black.

Anonymous: Well look who isn't being a little bitch.

My wounds start to heal quickly as I prepare for battle.

I look at him in anger.

Anonymous rushes me for a punch as I block it with my arm which I then try to slash his leg.

He jumps over my swing and drop kicks me in the face I recover quickly and try to spin kick him in the face which was blocked by Anonymous, but I then thrust my sword to his chest.

No...

No way...

No Fucking Way...

As I thrusted my sword to his chest he caught my sword with his middle finger and thumb like it was nothing.

(Y/N): WHAT?!

He then grabbed my face and slammed my head to the ground.

I was being suffocated while being slammed over and over to the ground.

I grab his arm and start trying to burn it while I then grab his face and shoot out a lot of fire.

He lets go grabs my collar throwing me forward with a lot of strength as I was being thrown in the air he then started Ariel combo me he punched me in the face sending me more out, he then kicked me to the chest sending me down some, then he reverse sledgehammered me to the air as he then summons the dragon skull thing and it shoots another beam which was bigger and more powerful then the last one sending me to the ground.

I cough up blood as a green and black barrier starts to protect me and heal me, he then summons a big one handed sword and tried to break the barrier which didn't work but scratched it which he smiles and starts punching the barrier each hit of it making it stronger as it cracks more but starts regenerating itself.

I look at him with one eye closed injured but slowly opening it.

The barrier then knocks him back and comes to me.

I rush him again but I throw my sword at him which he dodges I smile and switch places with my sword and myself like I'm Sasuke Uchiha.

When I switch places he dodged my attack easily but he forgot about one thing.

The thrown sword then impacted him and impaled him in the chest which he smiles to I then slice my sword to his neck aiming to behead him.

But a spikes come out of his body and block my sword as he then punches me again knocking me back more, I spit out blood and look at him with frustration.

Anonymous: You have a lot to learn.

(Y/N): What am I learning?!

Anonymous: Adaptability, strategizing, fighting, and more.

He then summons a bunch of black and blue spikes as it then shoots out to me I try to dodge but I got hit a bunch of times impaling me to a wall, I grunt in pain and spit out more blood.

Anonymous: Your so lucky that your mind and body is what they are.

(Y/N): Ca-can you not say that in a sus way...?

Anonymous: No Homo but it's the truth in a no homo way.

He then grabs me and pulls me out of my impalement which I scream in pain as he then throws me to the ground.

I can't run, walk, or crawl...

There's no escape...

He then puts his hand on me and lets a green aura out of his hand.

I feel myself being healed as he watches himself healing me.

(Y/N): God damn dude the fuck was all that for?

He stays quiet for a second.

Anonymous: To test something.

(Y/N): About what?

Anonymous: To see if your good enough.

(Y/N): Fuck you on my white haired dog I'll beat your ass some day.

Anonymous: You don't have a dog you have a crow named Itachi as a pet.

(Y/N): Your damn right I do and put respect on the mans name.

Anonymous stayed quiet again.

He finishes healing me.

Anonymous: Start doing push-ups, sit-ups, squats, pull-ups, and laps around this field.

(Y/N): What field?

Anonymous puts his hand out and a fucking field comes out of nowhere like we were always on it.

(Y/N): WHAT THE FUCK YOU ROBBED A FIELD AND WHY DOES THIS FIELD LOOK LIKE THIS?!

(This is what the field looks like add anything you want a fucking giant teddy bear in the middle you do you go for it)

Anonymous: Now I want you to run in the lines from the farthest of the middle 100 times and do 100 pushups, 100 sit-ups, 100 squats, 100 pull-ups and that's it

(Y/N): Why?

Anonymous: What you do here will affect your real life self, why do you think I heal you?

(Y/N): Cuz you like me like a brother or a friend in a no homo way...?

Anonymous: No.

(Y/N): Damn.

Anonymous then has my soul in his hand like the fucker appeared out of nowhere.

Anonymous: Your soul is very powerful but it's growing more powerful to use it's powers.

(Y/N): How powerful would you estimate it to?

Anonymous looks at me serious.

Anonymous: I can't tell you just that it's very powerful.

(Y/N): Alright then.

Timeskip presented by Frisk and Chara holding (Y/N) arms as he watches Spider-Man no way home.

I breathe in and out heavily like I got lung cancer, asthma, Covid and I'm smoking and vaping while taking drugs.

(Y/N): Holy FUCKING SHIT.

Anonymous: Good job you actually did it all faster then I expected.

I then drop to the ground.

Anonymous well your waking up your stamina will come back when you wake up.

I give him a thumbs up as I begin to fade away like I'm in infinity war.

I wake up on the tree again as Frisk lays on my shoulder and Chara on my other shoulder.

I nudge them both waking them up.

(Y/N): Hello sleeping beauties.

They blush as I look at them.

Frisk: Good morning my Prince Charming.

I do a dramatic gasp as I smile.

(Y/N): The queen of flirting is flirting with me I am honored.

Frisk: Pfft.

Chara: You two are weird.

(Y/N): Well my ghostly friend it's us against some of the underground and I won't be trapped by them.

Chara: There good people.

(Y/N): I know and believe you I am just going to find a place to stay because I rather live here then with humans and get look at that the author is at 2028 words.

Frisk: Your being weird again.

(Y/N): Sorry.

Chara smiles as her red eyes gleam with hope and determination.

(Y/N): Now onward.

I then start walking in a direction with Frisk and Chara following me.

As we continue to walk we then see Papyrus and Sans with a dark snow area in front of them.

The duo is talking well more like papyrus yelling at sans and sans being to lazy to do anything about it.

Papyrus: YOUR SO LAZY!!

Papyrus: YOU WERE NAPPING ALL NIGHT!!

Sans: i think that's called...

Sans: sleeping.

Papyrus: EXCUSES, EXCUSES!

Papyrus: OH-HO! THE HUMAN ARRIVES!
IN ORDER TO STOP YOU...

Papyrus: MY BROTHER AND I HAVE CREATED SOME PUZZLES!

Papyrus: I THINK YOU WILL FIND THIS ONE...
QUITE SHOCKING!

Papyrus: FOR YOU SEE, THIS IS THE INVISIBLE...
ELECTRICITY MAZE

Papyrus: WHEN YOU TOUCH THE WALLS OF THIS MAZE,

Papyrus: THIS ORB WILL ADMINISTER A HEAVY SHOCK!

Papyrus: SOUND LIKE FUN???

Papyrus: BECAUSE!

Papyrus: THE AMOUNT OF FUN YOU WILL PROBABLY HAVE,

Papyrus: IS ACTUALLY RATHER SMALL I THINK.
OK, YOU CAN GO AHEAD NOW.

Papyrus then got shocked randomly.

Papyrus then walks on the maze leaving footprints in the snow.

I stifle a laugh and regain my composure.

Papyrus: HOLD THIS PLEASE!

Papyrus then gave us two orbs.

Papyrus then went back to his spot.

Me and Frisk then followed his footsteps as we then got to the other side easily.

Papyrus: INCREDIBLE!! YOU SLIPPERY SNAIL!!

Papyrus: YOU SOLVED IT SO EASILY... TOO EASILY!

Papyrus: HOWEVER!

Papyrus: THE NEXT PUZZLE WILL NOT BE EASY!

Papyrus: IT IS DESIGNED BY MY BROTHER, SANS!

Papyrus: YOU WILL SURELY BE CONFOUNDED!

Papyrus: I KNOW I AM!

Papyrus: NYEH HEH HEH HEH!!

He then leaves.

Sans: Hey thanks...

Sans: My brother seems like he's having fun.

Sans: by the way, did you see that weird outfit he's wearing?

Sans: we made that a few weeks ago for a costume party.

Sans: he hasn't worn anything else since...

Sans: keeps kalling it his "battle body."

Sans: man...

Sans: isn't my brother cool?

(Y/N): I guess so.

We cross more puzzles and solved them all as we then meet the brothers again.

Papyrus: HUMANS!!! I HOPE YOUR READY FOR...

Papyrus: SANS!! WHERE'S THE PUZZLE!!!

Sans: it's right there. on the ground.

Sans: trust me. there's no way they can get past this one.

I then check out the paper on the floor finding out it's a crossword, I hand it to Frisk as she starts doing it.

She finishes.

We then get in front of the brothers.

Papyrus: SANS!!! THAT DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!

Sans: whoops.

Sans: i knew i should have used today's crossword instead.

Papyrus: WHAT!? CROSSWORD!?

Papyrus: I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU SAID THAT!!

Papyrus: IN MY OPINION...

Papyrus: JUNIOR JUMBLE IS EASILY THE HARDEST.

Sans: what? really, dude? that easy-peasy word scramble?

Sans: that's for baby bones.

Papyrus: UN. BELIEVABLE.

Papyrus: HUMAN!!! SOLVE THIS DISPUTE!

(Y/N): I think junior jumble is harder not gonna lie.

Frisk: Same.

Papyrus: HA! HA! YES!

Papyrus: HUMANS MUST BE VERY INTELLIGENT!

Papyrus: IF THEY ALSO FIND JUNIOR JUMBLE DIFFICULT!

Papyrus: NYEH! HEH! HEH HEH HEH!

Papyrus then leaves.

Sans: thanks for saying junior jumble just to appease my brother.

Sans: yesterday he got stumped trying to "solve" the horoscope.

(Y/N): Dang.

We then continue as we then see Papyrus and Sans with some kind of machine.

(Y/N): What the?

Papyrus: HEY!

Papyrus: IT'S THE HUMANS!

Papyrus: YOU'RE GONNA LOVE THIS PUZZLE!

Papyrus: IT WAS MADE BY THE GREAT DR. ALPHYS!

Papyrus: YOU SEE THESE TILES!?

Papyrus: ONCE I THROW THIS SWITCH...

Papyrus: THEY WILL BEGIN TO CHANGE COLOR!

Papyrus: EACH COLOR HAS A DIFFERENT FUNCTION!

Papyrus: RED TILES ARE IMPASSABLE! YOU CANNOT WALK ON THEM! YELLOW TILES ARE ELECTRIC! THEY WILL ELECTROCUTE YOU! GREEN TILES ARE ALARM TILES! IF YOU STEP ON THEM... YOU WILL HAVE TO FIGHT A MONSTER! ORANGE TILES ARE ORANGE-SCENTED. THEY WILL MAKE YOU SMELL DELICIOUS! BLUE TILES ARE WATER TILES. SWIM THROUGH IF YOU LIKE, BUT...
IF YOU SMELL LIKE ORANGES! THE PIRAHNAS WILL BITE YOU. ALSO, IF A BLUE TILE IS NEXT TO A, YELLOW TILE, THE WATER WILL ALSO ZAP YOU! PURPLE TILES ARE SLIPPERY! YOU WILL SLIDE TO THE NEXT TILE! HOWEVER, THE SLIPPERY SOAP... SMELLS LIKE LEMONS! WHICH PIRAHNAS DO NOT LIKE! PURPLE AND BLUE ARE OK! FINALLY, PINK TILES. THEY DON'T DO ANYTHING. STEP ON THEM ALL YOU LIKE.

Papyrus: HOW WAS THAT!? UNDERSTAND???

I didn't get that at all I heard is touch only pink tiles.

(Y/N): Yeah we got it.

GREAT!! THEN THERE'S ONE LAST THING...

Papyrus: THIS PUZZLE...

Papyrus: IS ENTIRELY RANDOM!!!!!!

Papyrus: WHEN I PULL THIS SWITCH, IT WILL MAKE A PUZZLE...

Papyrus: THAT HAS NEVER BEEN SEEN BEFORE!

Papyrus: NOT EVEN I WILL KNOW THE SOLUTION!

Papyrus: NYEH HEH HEH! GET READY...!

He flips the switch as the colors keep changing as it then gets to a straight two lined straight pink path while the rest are red.

Papyrus starts spinning and leaves.

We then start walking again as we walked for a while were then at a bridge which we start to cross but Sans and Papyrus are in the way.

(Y/N): Author why do you do this.

Papyrus: HUMANS!

Papyrus: THIS IS YOUR FINAL AND MOST DANGEROUS CHALLENGE!

Papyrus: BEHOLD! THE GAUNTLET OF DEADLY TERROR!

Spikes, Spears, cannons and a dog appeared.

Papyrus: WHEN I SAY THE WORD, IT WILL FULLY ACTIVATE!

Papyrus: CANNONS WILL FIRE! SPIKES WILL SWING! BLADES WILL SLICE!

Papyrus: EACH PART WILL SWING VIOLENTLY UP AND DOWN!

Papyrus: ONLY THE TINIEST CHANCE OF VICTORY WILL REMAIN!

Papyrus: ARE YOU READY?

Papyrus: BECAUSE!

Papyrus: I!

Papyrus: AM!

Papyrus: ABOUT!

Papyrus: TO DO IT!

Nothing happens...

Sans: well? what's the holdup?

HOLDUP!? WHAT HOLDUP!?

Papyrus: I'M... I'M ABOUT TO ACTIVATE IT NOW!

Sans: that, uh, doesn't look very activated.

Papyrus: WELL!!!

Papyrus: THIS CHALLENGE!!!

Papyrus: IT SEEMS...

Papyrus: MAYBE... TOO EASY TO DEFEAT THE HUMAN WITH.

Papyrus: YEAH! WE CAN'T USE THIS ONE!!!

Papyrus: I AM A SKELETON WITH STANDARDS!!!

Papyrus: MY PUZZLES ARE VERY FAIR!

Papyrus: AND MY TRAPS ARE EXPERTLY COOKED!

Papyrus: BUT THIS METHOD IS TOO DIRECT! NO CLASS AT ALL!

Papyrus: AWAY IT GOES!

(Y/N): WAIT!

Everyone looks at me.

(Y/N): Frisk go across real quick.

Frisk obeys with a confused expression.

(Y/N): I want to do the challenge.

Papyrus: ARE YOU SURE HUMAN?!

(Y/N): Yeah bring it on I need to exercise anyway.

Papyrus looked at me in worry while Frisk and Chara looked at me in fear.

Papyrus then activates the trap.

I smile as a spear shoots towards me which I easily dodge, The cannon starts to shoot at me which evade all shots as the spike ball then swings at me which I punch breaking it completely.

I smile as I keep dodging spears and cannon shots with ease.

I then catch one of the spears and throw it at the rope holding the dog which cuts it and I jump towards the dog catching it as I then roll towards the others landing on the snow.

I then stick my arms out in the air.

(Y/N): WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH

They look at me in surprise end shock.

(Y/N): That was fun.

Papyrus: NYEH HEH JUST AS I EXPECTED FROM A HUMAN GOOD JOB HUMAN.

I blush from embarrassment.

(Y/N): Heh heh if I had a skateboard I would of done it on skateboard.

We then go back to adventuring as we then get to civilization I look at the sign seeing welcome to snowdin on it.

(Y/N): Lord Popo we got to civilization put respect in the chat boys.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

580K 29.8K 23
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
160K 7.3K 59
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
630K 8.2K 42
You're rafe Cameron's girlfriend. He's controlling, manipulative, and insanely jealous over you. (13/01/24) #1-Rafecameron (12/03/24) #1-Outerbanks ...
581K 27.7K 53
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...